Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown (36687 Views)

Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua / Venue For Anthony Joshua, Fury Fight Announced / Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by calcal: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
byinks:
With this news...you can easily tell the value of us dollar will be going south very soon

don't make mistake, the US dollar is the unit of currency on this earth.

As heaven belongs to GOD, the earth belongs to US.
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by byinks(f): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
calcal:

don't make mistake, the US dollar is the unit of currency on this earth.

As heaven belongs to GOD, the earth belongs to US.

Lol maybe this would have been true in 1992...
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by fuckpro: 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
emmabest2000:

He can eat whatever he like to eat and still win
But if Cuppy visit him within that time
He go surely loose the fight grin

Stop lying jare

Cuppy presence will give him motivation and stamina
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by koolaid87: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Why have you come to such conclusion ?

quote author=slawormiir post=98120200]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Am beginning to think everything in life is arrangee

Nobody should insult me.....and even if you do i won't be perturbed by the insult because am a real niggarrr

This fight is scripted and arranged [/quote]
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by rabiudon: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2021
Beckysexy:

Is that your family name?
hoelosho
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
Joshua can only win by knock out which is very possible because he has a better combination, uppercuts and he fights better against taller opponents.

Fury can only win by outboxing AJ because he has good jabs, taller and can fight from the outside.

If joshua fails to knockout fury then he will loose to fury
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Beckysexy(f): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2021
jawalis:

Stay there and fool yourself. You never heard of witches in America right?
Ok. I've heard you. Mr Jawalis. ;(
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by apatheticme(f): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
LegacyB:
Why did I just go to school to know book ....... $100 million to beat person..... ?? Mtcheww if na me I no go fight if them like make dem beat tire na the money I go just Dey think.....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Very funny!
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by apatheticme(f): 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
bjdon:
Make sure you encourage your sons to start fights in school. In fact if your son is not suspended every term for fighting, you should cane him.

Lol, if fighting is not his way, he won't still fight oh!
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by k4all(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kwara1stson:
35k ?? for wetin?? my anger na follow come. leave am like that

Hahahahahah, follow come indeed. Make sure you keep it in check.
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by rabiudon: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Beckysexy:

Is that your family name?
No it’s your mother’s name
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Beckysexy(f): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
rabiudon:
No it’s your mother’s name
Lol.
It's really pained you..... Replying to a lady's comment 6 months later just shows how useless you are. I really pity the woman that birthed you. She must be ashamed of you.
SMH.
Now GTFO of my mention and go find something reasonable to do with your life...... bish* !!!
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by rabiudon: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Beckysexy:

Lol.
It's really pained you..... Replying to a lady's comment 6 months later just shows how useless you are. I really pity the woman that birthed you. She must be ashamed of you.
SMH.
Now GTFO of my mention and go find something reasonable to do with your life...... bish* !!!
I just saw your mention and you definitely deserved my reply. Omo ale jati, jati
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by rabiudon: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Beckysexy:

Lol.
SMH.
Stupid Biatch!
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by pinkygurl(f): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by robosky02(m): 10:14am On Mar 31, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full List: Afcon 2023 Awards / Dalung Poses With KatsuyaTakasu After Helping U23 Team / Nigeria Vs Croatia; 3 Types Of People After The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.