Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown (36986 Views)

Usyk Beats Tyson Fury To Win Historic Undisputed Heavyweight Championship Fight / Venue For Anthony Joshua, Fury Fight Announced / Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by princealexndre(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
robosky02:
Joshua, Fury to earn $100m in heavyweight showdown

https://m.guardian.ng/sport/joshua-fury-to-earn-100m-in-heavyweight-showdown/amp/
They should gimme the money i will fight them both in the same ring.. Fucckk it
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by AsawanaDgreat: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
That fight will be the toughest match ever
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by thundafire: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Now this is money. imagine earning such amount just for fighting. my sincere advice to Joshua is to avoid eating ewedu on the day of the fight or unless he wants to loose
and ignore Cuppy with her gelato
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by chatinent: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
The bad things of the world pay better.
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by do4luv14(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Isokoson1:

You mean iron rod? Lol

Ah my broad from anoda moda, me yo wel

But that's what the leaf from which the soup is made gives the body ,Iron mineral
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Fahdiga(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
thundafire:
and ignore Cuppy with her gelato
Oil dey your head
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by dennisworld1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
virginboy1:
Make I go rush stake Anthony Joshua to WIN before the odd reduce for Bet9ja grin
belike u dont knw fury..go ask wilder cool
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Tjah: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
He looses!
With or without ewedu
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by tarantino1: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe....

Don't bet on anybody...

Pro boxing and politics are identical...

In order not to hurt the reputation of both Joshua and fury, the match will most likely end in a tie..

After several rounds...

The judges will call it a tie..

So that when the boxers retire and are low on cash, they can come back again and fight to earn money...

Simple psychological marketing.
Oga siddan one place with your beer parlour analysis. You think say na wwe
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by megapriest(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
But Joshua is bringing 3belts compared to Fury 1. The sharing ratio is wrong in my opinion.

Moreover what happens if Fury lost rematch to Wilder, he won't be without belt nao..Joshua for reconsider the sharing ratio ,it should be based on conditions
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by robosky02(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
megapriest:
But Joshua is bringing 3belts compared to Fury 1. The sharing ratio is wrong in my opinion.

Moreover what happens if Fury lost rematch to Wilder, he won't be without belt nao..Joshua for reconsider the sharing ratio ,it should be based on conditions

Which rematch?

Wilder is finished...having been beaten twice... Yes cos the drew was even a lost
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Shormiey(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
do4luv14:

But ewedu gives one Iron na
Leave him alone make him dey talk with his teeth.....
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by ronaldbecky(m): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Beckysexy:
$100 million dolls!!!!! shocked
My oh my! shocked
I don't even mind having thr*esome with the both!
lolz..nairaland,a male hidding under d female moniker...waitin woman do u?
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by meobizy(f): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
which is being billed as the biggest fight in the history of British boxing
This rhetoric loses meaning when used for every fight televised.

Nairalanders as usual are saying “just for fighting?” Na una way, underachievers.
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by oloshun(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
And does the scriptures say 'Thou shall not fight? And Yoruba say 'ija ko di ola', am beginning to restrategize for the future of me and my children. I will not tell them any proverb that will deter their future.
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by ronaldbecky(m): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
jawalis:

How about closing your legs and work for the money instead. Why must you always depend on your pussi for earning. Pls change that mindset, they both can Bleep you and use you for rituals.
Anthony Joshua & furry use her for ritual?..sorry mate,U got a crack brain
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by shegzy98: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
omo make i go learn boxing
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Beckysexy(f): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
pickatyouu:

You see your life
Wetin do your life?
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Beckysexy(f): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
eddyslim:
Olosho on the loose
You mean your sis?
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Beckysexy(f): 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
rabiudon:
Ashawo!
Is that your family name?
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Beckysexy(f): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
ronaldbecky:
lolz..nairaland,a male hidding under d female moniker...waitin woman do u?
If it was a guy that said he wants to have a threes*me with 2 ladies. U would have been hailing him...... But if a lady says such a thing then, you'll start doubting her gender. And moreover, this is a faceless forum feel free to quote me if you want.

1 Like

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by knowhowk: 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wellington123:
Fury will beat Joshua
. I sight U Prophet Wellington .Na so Una dey Run Una mouth before fight .
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Beckysexy(f): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
jawalis:

How about closing your legs and work for the money instead. Why must you always depend on your pussi for earning. Pls change that mindset, they both can Bleep you and use you for rituals.
Oyinbo dey do rituals? You need to change that mindset Mr Jawalis. wink
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by ofiko123(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
I believe in Anthony Joshua, he will defeat Tyson Fury..
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by ronaldbecky(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Beckysexy:

If it was a guy that said he wants to have a threes*me with 2 ladies. U would have been hailing him...... But if a lady says such a thing then, you'll start doubting her gender. And moreover, this is a faceless forum feel free to quote me if you want.
ahhh....u are female...hmmm..ok nah
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by byinks(f): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
With this news...you can easily tell the value of us dollar will be going south very soon
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Jessepaid(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
tarantino1:

Oga siddan one place with your beer parlour analysis. You think say na wwe

The problem with faceless forums...

There are only very few people who can talk to me in this manner without getting knocked the fvck out...
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by jawalis(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
Beckysexy:
Oyinbo dey do rituals? You need to change that mindset Mr Jawalis. wink
Stay there and fool yourself. You never heard of witches in America right?
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by jawalis(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
ronaldbecky:
Anthony Joshua & furry use her for ritual?..sorry mate,U got a crack brain
Don’t always make fool of yourself buddy. I didn’t mention name. I only said words Of advise to the b!tch.
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by ronaldbecky(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
jawalis:

Don’t always make fool of yourself buddy. I didn’t mention name. I only said words Of advise to the b!tch.
Ok peace
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by calcal: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
BigBelleControl:
Whosoever wins, there will be a rematch.
Imaging earning 100m $ for fighting.
Life is not fair

It is fair.
The ability is a gift from God, you can't learn it, you cannot train alone to achieve it, you can't copy cat it, you can not memorize it, you must be gifted.

This is not Math or your Biology
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by tarantino1: 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jessepaid:

The problem with faceless forums...

There are only very few people who can talk to me in this manner without getting knocked the fvck out...

Knock your phone out keyboard warrior. I'm sure you'll feel better about yourself after

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: The Top 10 Players To Watch Out For / Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS / Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.