Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

"God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady (27386 Views)

Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade / Dr. Anyi Obi Causes A Scene At A Church Program In Mexico. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Cat shit
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Jamin07: 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
JudgeKronos:
Bulllshiit... just to promote the church program
the same way people come to hire wheelchair from our medical shop for church program and return them on Monday morning after your tv miracles.

they return it because God healed them, baba rest and stop talking trash
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Jamin07: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kobicove:
...and people actually believed this crap? undecided
and why is it crap?
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Jamin07: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
chatinent:
Some liars need to be sentenced.

The brainwashed will justify it with “what God cannot do doesn't exist.”

...failing to see that most churches have scripted performances for the adverts.
so God can help someone in peace with you spitting rubbish from your mouth
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Jamin07: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Johnkwolesanni:
This one na mumu post
guy you be fool o, testimony that God healed someone and you say it's mumu post
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Jamin07: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
techrola:
lubish...mistake from either the initial test or the second test..
werey how?
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Jamin07: 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
dyera:
Ladies una hear so? There's nothing God cannot do. As long as you believe, He will also change the DNA of your child to match your husband's DNA.
you are just stupid
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Jamin07: 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
inoki247:
They've come....

So people wey God no change dere own dem offend God u beta goan run anoda Test or maybe na error from d previous hospital wey u dey go...
they didn't have faith that's why it didn't change
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Jamin07: 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
Liar grin This is not possible you are either born AS or AA you can not switch your DNA. With bone marrow and other gene therapies in trial people with Sickle Cell Disease SS or SC can switch from the disease state to AS but they can not go to AA at least not at this time.
that God being God. Humans cannot do it but God can.
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by LeSaint(m): 1:04am On Jan 17, 2021
Chuks Emmanuel Penuel is a girl's name?
Bloody lies.
God does not change people's genotype.

1 Like

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Judybash93(m): 2:51am On Jan 17, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Atheist be like, 'this can't be' grin grin

God works in mysterious ways. There's nothing impossible with him.

undecidedu believe this?
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by eldeens: 5:44am On Jan 17, 2021
1Sharon:

Hallelujah..you are now 15 years younger.

To be 20 again.

God when.

You better come and join the gang
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by 1Sharon(f): 5:50am On Jan 17, 2021
eldeens:

You better come and join the gang

Epp me broda
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by silifat11(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2021
This kind of "miracle" Usually happens to the female folks anyway

1 Like

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by sylve11: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2021
JudgeKronos:
the same way people come to hire wheelchair from our medical shop for church program and return them on Monday morning after your tv miracles.

nor vex na............ cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2021
benjackugo:
A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to testify that her genotype ''changed'' to AA after she attended a Christian program, IgbereTV reports.

@PenuelChuks_ who disclosed that it was part of her "expectations of 2020", also shared a medical test result to back her claim of the genotype change.

See tweet@
https://twitter.com/Penuelchuks_/status/1350084274653966341?s=19

Lies.

Lies.

Lies.

Where is d proof that u are Ss Before now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Atheist be like, 'this can't be' grin grin

God works in mysterious ways. There's nothing impossible with him.

Any evidence that she was a sickler before now?
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Kobicove(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2021
Jamin07:
and why is it crap?

It's crap because it's not logical.

The only logical explanation is that one of the lab tests was faulty!
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
The works of God Almighty can never be altered in Jesus Name Amen
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Osashalom:

Story, you really need an encounter with the living God!
I am a living testimony, when I was to marry my wife, we discovered that our genotypes were both AS. It was during one of our conventions in the assemblies of God church Benin City Edo state Nigeria that my genotype changed to AA. I have done it several times since then it's still AA

The first time I did mine it was AA.
I did the it the second as requested by an authority i was dealing with and the result shows AS.

So if am curious about the test results failure i am not wrong.

1 Like

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Ukpor1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
God is able to do all things in times of trouble.thank you God
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by virago(f): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nuttella:
What God cannot do does not exist, hallelujah!!!

Can God create a being more powerful than Him
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 19, 2021
JudgeKronos:

Oga wetin pass you pass you. Miracles happen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyans Celebrate Apostle Suleman's Birthday (Photos) / Should Our First Fruit Go To The Pastor's Pocket? / Is Smoking A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.