Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

"God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady (27389 Views)

Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / My Genotype Changed To AA After Kumuyi Visited Our State For Crusade / Dr. Anyi Obi Causes A Scene At A Church Program In Mexico. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by justicenms1: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
God is not dead just hope is not a stage miracle though���
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by chinavs9ja(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by techrola: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
dis one dey take style find husband..
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Burruchaga71(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Odiegwu
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by SenorFax(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hmmm

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Martinez39s(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
LIES!

5 Likes

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Originakalokalo(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
If it's from God, then Glory to God.

If it is for attention, then stop using God to gain attention.

He is greater than the greatest.

The creator of the heavens and the earth.

He created the sun, yet, we can't look at it when it shines in its strength.

He is sitted between the cherubims, beings with four faces and wings.

In his presence, the cherubims use two wings to cover their feet in awe of his glory and purity.

He is greater than us all.

Are you a sinner?

You can't stand his presence at death.

It is eternal damnation.

Repent.....run from his fury that is coming upon the world.

Accept the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross....he took your place for you to live.

Reject his sacrifice and be ready to pay the price all by yourself.

God rejected his son on the cross because he was carrying the sins of the world...

what will he do to you if you choose to carry your sins all by yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Wartsnigeria: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Many years ago before I became a doctor. I would have believed this

14 Likes

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Liar grin This is not possible you are either born AS or AA you can not switch your DNA. With bone marrow and other gene therapies in trial people with Sickle Cell Disease SS or SC can switch from the disease state to AS but they can not go to AA at least not at this time.

4 Likes

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by ayenale1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
U did not tell us ur previous genotype and it amazes me to understand if other genotypes are evil cos this ur testimony get k-leg...
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by IamBravo: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Werey por ni Africa �

2 Likes

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by ivili(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
I don't get it,why must Christians always come up with a lie just to sell God to the public. Why would God change your genotype when the same God can operate healing regardless of the genotype you have.Just as some Christians would argue that God was not the one who killed all Egyptians first born during the days of Moses.

7 Likes

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by JoeEeL(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Some people just don't have single sense. undecided

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next!

1 Like

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by frank202012: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
hiding something while testifying.. madam go away with ur lies. ..
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Johnkwolesanni:
This one na mumu post

grin

2 Likes

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Pimine: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Aswearugaaad

Lotsa fakes abound, but I believe in miracles; I have experienced it.
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
JudgeKronos:
Aunty, one of the those laboratories made a mistake

Which laboratories? I can only see one test result. The other one is her own handwritten statement spelling out what her prayer points are. Hardly evidence of genotype.

Not commenting on whether she's lying or not though. Just saying that the evidence is incomplete and therefore, inconclusive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Shut up for fvck sake !

4 Likes

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by bluefilm: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
She must have gone to Odumeje's church, I guess... cheesy
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by HustlerGurl(f): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Congratulations, God works in miraculous ways
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by DropsMic(m): 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yawn
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Doyou2019: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
pickatyouu:
What can I say
Religion is the opium of the average Nigerian woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by CALCULUS16: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nuttella:
What God cannot do does not exist, hallelujah!!!
God cannot do evil, Evil exist cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by brainhgeek(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
JudgeKronos:
Bulllshiit... just to promote the church program
the same way people come to hire wheelchair from our medical shop for church program and return them on Monday morning after your tv miracles.

You obviously don't believe in miracles. I have seen SS turn AA.
In both cases, physiological and clinical evidences are only buttressed by laboratory facts.
'Impossible' has never stopped Jesus!

1 Like

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Molahnelson(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
FalseProphet1 master those the spirit confirm this
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by htdot: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
FreelanceRebel:
What if the initial test fail and it produces AS
Or can we state that the second fail and produces AA
CC is a double band genotype likewise AA and SS..... If the her last test result is real then may b the the first lab mistaken the AA to b CC
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
CALCULUS16:
God cannot do evil, Evil exist cheesy
Soon evil will cease to exist, God will gather Satan and his fallen angels and put them in hell.
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by Bmaster(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Okay,as I am SS now, I would love For God to change my genotype To AA,

At least,let him surprise me small this 2021

Waiting on him..……
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by tit(f): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
I rejoice with you my sister
Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by kramer: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
And where is the proof of the test done before the miracle?

Nicca gedifuk! grin grin

BTW... she’s a PR consultant, go check her IG account. It’s people like this that make people not believe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady by CALCULUS16: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nuttella:
Soon evil will cease to exist, God will gather Satan and his fallen angels and put them in hell.
but evil is still in existence, just to prove to u that some things God cannot do dey 4 this world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyans Celebrate Apostle Suleman's Birthday (Photos) / Is Smoking A Sin? / Should Our First Fruit Go To The Pastor's Pocket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.