Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Jesus And Islam - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jesus And Islam (3501 Views)

Jesus And Islam / Judgment Day : Conversation Between Jesus And His God, Allah (Surah Al Ma’idah) / Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Empiree:
I just need to clarify your confusion about what you said here. I realized your thinking capacity doesn't comprehend anything or you are emotionally bankrupt to discern facts. I owe you no explanation after this because you behave like unbridled ignorant.

So about Allah silent on some issues in the QUR'AN, those things He silent on are usually irrelevant or homework for us or they have no weight in historical process. So where Jesus was, whether in egypt or kashmir was irrelevant in the QUR'AN. So anytime God is silent on some issues in the QUR'AN it means such things are blessings for us, or irrelevant and we don't need to keep guessing and searching. It doesn't mean Allāh forgets.

Here is what our Holy prophet muhammad (SAW) said about it.

Hadith 30, 40 Hadith an-Nawawi
On the authority of Abu Tha’labah al-Kushanee — Jurthoom bin Nashir (may Allah be pleased with him) — that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

"Verily Allah ta’ala has laid down religious

obligations (fara’id), so do not neglect

them; and He has set limits, so do not

overstep them; and He has forbidden

some things, so do not violate them; and

He has remained silent about some things,

out of compassion for you, not

forgetfulness
— so do not seek after them.

A hasan hadeeth narrated by ad-Daraqutnee and others."

Seems you don't know what to do again or you're as confused as a chameleon. You said NOT to own me any conversation again, why still dragging things up here with me? I don't care if your allah was in an Airplane mode or not

Re: Jesus And Islam by RightChannel: 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Empire when you're calling others different names, RightChannel never talk he accepted it in good faith as I read it here but when it is time to call you the same names why complaining, why tagging it as an insult? Empire you're a hypocritical person.

Don't mind him
Re: Jesus And Islam by fadal(m): 2:55am On Mar 28, 2021
In the Time of Jesus his people use to Said Lahila ha illalla issa rasululla all the prophet Allah descended from the Sky came to teach islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Who Dropped Out Of Cambridge Phd To Enter Into Polygamous Marriage / The Ruling On Being Silent And Speaking During The Khutbah (sermon) On Friday / Muslim Scholars Issue Verdict On Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.