Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual (71913 Views)

Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) / Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by konkonbilo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Na this kind guy naija babes de like. Sinzu spending
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Eriokanmi: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Oluwa ooooo! See Nigerian future, I feel so terrible right now. shocked angry
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by JuanDeDios: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
2shaw:
I hate plus boys. They are ritualists. Doing sacrifice here and there till either they go the da grin way,under truck or they jam pole for street die on the spot. I spit on u plus boys
How Da Grin take enter this matter now o?
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Princeofasia: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
na paper
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Loveurneighbour: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
No matter how hard u do Yahoo plus rituals, u can never get this,
Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Ojemedad: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Digableplanets6:
I was tempted to do yahoo but decided not to,now i do crypto and probably make more money than the so called yahoo boys,peace of mind cool.

Without Yahoo the so called crypto nor go blow so give credit to your clients

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by vickydevoka(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
2shaw:
I hate plus boys. They are ritualists. Doing sacrifice here and there till either they go the da grin way,under truck or they jam pole for street die on the spot. I spit on u plus boys
I tire o. Nothing like Yahoo plus o. Na wen I go outside I believe say men way de cash out big na format n no be by baba lawo
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by vickydevoka(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Loveurneighbour:
No matter how hard u do Yahoo plus rituals, u can never get this,
Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown.
Dat rituals not Yahoo plus
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
That's a message to the ladies embarassed
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Temptee101(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Professorcplus:
[s]I doubt. This could be fake. All these are just for social media trends and also good for comedy skit and Nollywood movies. I never see where a sane man will throw money inside river all in the name of Yahoo rites[/s]...
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Danielmegg(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nothing way Adamu

No go see for inside Garri

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by vickydevoka(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mimiranky:
These are not Yahoo boys... Stop calling them Yahoo boys..... Wetin them be na ritualist.... Money ritual na them do....
Exactly
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Temptee101(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
ednut1:
[s]Fools, these things dont work. If it does you will simply go to a bank and command the manager to give you money[/s]
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Still non of them get money reach Me, Dangote and Otedola sad
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Eriokanmi: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
ednut1:
Fools, these things dont work. If it does you will simply go to a bank and command the manager to give you money
Wetin you sabi. 2 of my friends resigned from the bank as managers because of unexplainable disappearance of money from the vaults. They were always in the custody of they keys but the money wouldn't stop getting missing. One of them paid a debt of over 7m naira as at 2009. The day one of them came to visit me, he said he was keeping the key in his socks when the issue became embarrassing, thinking someone was pilfering the money among the staff secretly. Still, money wouldn't stop disappearing. Na ignorant people dey fall victim of circumstances pas for this world. Tinz happen.

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Eriokanmi: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people and ritual eeehhhhh, grin
where was it stated that they were yoruba? Have you been to owerri in imo state before ? Don't near world bank area at night if you're not well fortified. This nonsense isn't peculiar to a particular tribe. You'd always find them where there's life.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by ngadaAwo: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
ObaKlaz:
With all the rituals, dem still no fit hol' bar pass Messi or Ronaldo, not to mention Bezoz or Musk.
you say Messi?
ordinary iheanacho dem no go even reach half

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
That means they get their money from marine kingdom, these boys have signed their death warrant, making a covenant with demons does not end well for anyone.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by emmaitive(m): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Professorcplus:
I doubt. This could be fake. All these are just for social media trends and also good for comedy skit and Nollywood movies. I never see where some sane men will throw money inside river all in the name of Yahoo rites with video man and then still come online and post... Wait who did they want to please, the river goddess or the internet fans. It is only here you would see herbalist using laptop with fast internet grin ...
nah everything be fake to you
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by therajah: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ive never heard news about female internet fraudsters, even though they exist..
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by kingxsamz(m): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
... You throw your money into offering boxes, no problem. They throw theirs into the river and it's considered evil.
What's the difference between you who's putting your money in offering and tithe boxes and them throwing it into the river, since you all are looking for blessings /riches? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

Then go ahead and try it out first now...I hope you are not the fool here cos u are too scared to try something that won't work...prove them wrong first
Yahoo boy spotted
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ojemedad:

Without Yahoo the so called crypto nor go blow so give credit to your clients

Ogbeni GBE enu buruku eh soun. Oniranu osi
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by timesup234: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mumu people. Rituals dont work. Killing someone does not translate into money. Let's stop thinking like donkeys
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by deltaprincess(f): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Professorcplus:
I doubt. This could be fake. All these are just for social media trends and also good for comedy skit and Nollywood movies. I never see where some sane men will throw money inside river all in the name of Yahoo rites with video man and then still come online and post... Wait who did they want to please, the river goddess or the internet fans. It is only here you would see herbalist using laptop with fast internet grin ...

Such ignorance!!

Maybe when you decide to delve into ritualism, you will properly understand what they call sacrifices.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by KingUg(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
where was it stated that they were yoruba? Have you been to owerri in imo state before ? Don't near world bank area at night if you're not well fortified. This nonsense isn't peculiar to a particular tribe. You'd always find them where there's life.
world Bank boys eeh e too much & that umuguma side it's just something else
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Professorcplus(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
deltaprincess:

Such ignorance!!

Maybe when you decide to delve into ritualism, you will properly understand what they call sacrifices.

What if I told you I was with then and I captured the video. My team knows how to gather view on youtube.... this post to be deleted soon cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by telegramm: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
baggioni:
cry
I fear for this generation and society of ours. See what we are breeding in the name of money-making. A generation that celebrates and worship MAMMON

Poverty is a disease
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by NiRfreak(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mardarling:

Yahoo boy spotted
You no geh sense at all. Are you not tire of people saying money ritual doesn't work...when they could have just gone ahead to prove them wrong. People are dying everyday and some fools think it doesn't work. If it doesn't work.. common sense is that the herbalist should have gone out of business since..yet that's not the case

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by livinbygrace: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1379196/suspected-yahoo-boys-seen-throwing-money-dirty-river-make-prayers-video/

How you take know say dem be yahoo boy ?If one million boys wear jeans they are tagged yahhooo,If Awawa boys wear jeans and Dread they are tagged yahoo.Anybody looking clean and doing well these days are tagged yahoo.
People have been doing rituals ,sacrifices fedora a very long time even before yahoo,are you saying those ones are yahoo boys too?
no wonder SARS/police are oppressing and harassing innocent people everyday.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by ugbanante: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
This way of life brings interim bliss and eternal destruction.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.