Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual (71950 Views)

Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) / Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by SpartanJ: 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Not surprised.

Saw a lady on a bike in my estate on tuesday.

She came down in front of a yahoo boy's house - Later found out the yahoo boy was celebrating his birthday with friends.

She approached the gate, stopped for about 15 seconds and did the sign of the cross before opening the pedestrian gate.

I could not shout, the view was priceless.
Gooosh i asked myself why am i the only seeing this.

Apparently she did a short prayer before entering the house. She don wiseup....
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Cuntface: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Professorcplus:

What if I told you that I was the one doing the video. Well my team knows how to increase views on youtube. My tactic is working cheesy. I love to be ignorant while making money wink

Okay o be going to river and pull stunts for the purpose of increasing your youtube views till you jam something
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by MoneyTrees(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
You're lucky I selected you out for correction.
You're not doing well, your comment tells it all
What doesn't kill you isn't your enemy
If you no know fraud then your biz
If u know, u know get mind still ur biz
Don't cum & be shouting up-and-down for what you dunno
Respects to my real niggars @post
The hustle is real
The End must always justify the means
More Cashouts grin cheesy cheesy[color=#990000][/color]

SmartPolician:

U hate Plus boys but like normal Yahoo.

Huncle, fraud is fraud.

If only these guys know the degree of damage they do their victims, Nigeria's image and people doing online businesses here.

No sin goes unpunished!
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by MoneyTrees(m): 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
You're lying
The lady prayed that she be chosen for the night cos she knows a lot of bucks available to spend that night
U wouldn't understand cos u dunno what time it is

SpartanJ:
Not surprised.

Saw a lady on a bike in my estate on tuesday.

She came down in front of a yahoo boy's house - Later found out the yahoo boy was celebrating his birthday with friends.

She approached the gate, stopped for about 15 seconds and did the sign of the cross before opening the pedestrian gate.

I could not shout, the view was priceless.
Gooosh i asked myself why am i the only seeing this.

Apparently she did a short prayer before entering the house. She don wiseup....

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by SpartanJ: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
Thats life...Many possibilities..

May God rescue her from any ungodly act.

There is second chance!

I believe in it. Only few are given 3+ chances

Regards

MoneyTrees:
You're lying
The lady prayed that she be chosen for the night cos she knows a lot of bucks available to spend that night
U wouldn't understand cos u dunno what time it is

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by riczy(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Cryptofxt10:

Contact on my signature
, can't find ur signature, ur e-mail or contact
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Cryptofxt10: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2021
riczy:
, can't find ur signature, ur e-mail or contact

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by kollinpowel(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2021
2shaw:
What happened,what killed him.
He was into money rituals and he drove himself under a truck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) / Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.