Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual (71941 Views)

Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) / Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by kollinpowel(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
This is becoming super rampant in today's generation. that's how a guy got him self killed few days back.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by brandsoncharlie: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nuttella:
That means they get their money from marine kingdom, these boys have signed their death warrant, making a covenant with demons does not end well for anyone.
Naija girls want to marry dangote.

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Cryptofxt10: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
muhdfaruq:
It's very hard to make money with forex.
Yes bro. But with discipline and the right guidelines, you will be good.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by slowice(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dark magic takes toll on its participants
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by 2shaw: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
What happened,what killed him.
kollinpowel:
This is becoming super rampant in today's generation. that's how a guy got him self killed few days back.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by emusmithyy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Cryptofxt10:
Learn forex today and make money legitimately. There's dignity in labour.

LOL, IF you're making sooooo much money from forex, you'll hardly have time to teach it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Cryptofxt10: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
emusmithyy:

LOL, IF you're making sooooo much money from forex, you'll hardly have time to teach it

Okay sir, no problem. But my 1 hour daily would not seize my breathes.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

You no geh sense at all. Are you not tire of people saying money ritual doesn't work...when they could have just gone ahead to prove them wrong. People are dying everyday and some fools think it doesn't work. If it doesn't work.. common sense is that the herbalist should have gone out of business since..yet that's not the case

Am sorry for insulting you grin grin grin, now I get your point but no matter how people are warned of the dangers they will never listen.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
If u see wat dis boys r doin in cotonou
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Professorcplus:
I doubt. This could be fake. All these are just for social media trends and also good for comedy skit and Nollywood movies. I never see where some sane men will throw money inside river all in the name of Yahoo rites and still allow video man to capture them and then still come online and post... Wait who did they want to please, the river goddess or the internet fans. It is only here you would see herbalist using laptop with fast internet grin

Modified: For some people that get swayed by media, there is what we call media stunt and is done for many motives, either to promote product, to remain relevant for whatever reason. What matter is to get the attention of the public. The media player know the fantasies of their audience (Nigerian) so they play along and dish out any content. All I know is that video is captured on purpose...

You’re very right and informed...

It might be movie
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Chris2863(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
2shaw:
I hate plus boys. They are ritualists. Doing sacrifice here and there till either they go the da grin way,under truck or they jam pole for street die on the spot. I spit on u plus boys
Honestly
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Chris2863(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin grin grin you won locate the river?
noble2faith:
Yet, our ladies won't learn any lesson. They love to fling themselves around these guys. A lady once told me that her friends only dated Yahoo guys not a teacher like me.

I have a question for the retired generals in money ritual. What will happen to whosoever that picks the money?

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by noble2faith(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Chris2863:
grin grin grin you won locate the river?

Lol... Never.

Just thinking what would happen to those what picked the money.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Royalty5(f): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Cryptofxt10:

Wow!!!
You must be a very rich man.
Blessed is the person who taps from your wealth of knowledge.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Hallabee1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
bottlewater1:
nawa o
wetin afonja no go see for under bridge
Aje...
u need bottle for that your head to reset...
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Hallabee1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Professorcplus:
I doubt. This could be fake. All these are just for social media trends and also good for comedy skit and Nollywood movies. I never see where some sane men will throw money inside river all in the name of Yahoo rites and still allow video man to capture them and then still come online and post... Wait who did they want to please, the river goddess or the internet fans. It is only here you would see herbalist using laptop with fast internet grin

Modified: For some people that get swayed by media, there is what we call media stunt and is done for many motives, either to promote product, to remain relevant for whatever reason. What matter is to get the attention of the public. The media player know the fantasies of their audience (Nigerian) so they play along and dish out any content. All I know is that video is captured on purpose...

Aje...

on point
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Hallabee1(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
bercarray:
you wan go pick the money Abi,I know wetin dey your mind

Aje...

leave am, make him tell us him mission ...
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yahoo boys do all this and they’re still poor. I pity Nigeria
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by MarthaGlobal: 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Stop misleading people. Call this people ritualist not yahoo boy... Every ritualist can't be yayoo...
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1379196/suspected-yahoo-boys-seen-throwing-money-dirty-river-make-prayers-video/
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by ruggedtimi(m): 4:33am On Jan 17, 2021
Digableplanets6:
I was tempted to do yahoo but decided not to,now i do crypto and probably make more money than the so called yahoo boys,peace of mind cool.
what do you mean by you do crypto?
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Cryptofxt10: 5:22am On Jan 17, 2021
Royalty5:

Wow!!! You must be a very rich man. Blessed is the person who taps from your wealth of knowledge.
Thank you sir.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by chidiebere123(m): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2021
bercarray:
you wan go pick the money Abi,I know wetin dey your mind

grin cheesy wink
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by 2shaw: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2021
How much do you think the average yahoo ritualist make. 3m, 5m. How many times,maybe 3 to 4 times.
70% of proceeds cars and hoes...rest on repairs of cars.
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Cuntface: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2021
Professorcplus:

You're so ignorant
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears , Shortens your life, brings so much sorrow with it and lands you quickly in Hell Fire.

Wealth from hard work grows.

Bro, tell dem o. Tell dem. Me, I no just understand d craze. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2021
Illiterate ignoramuses
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Casper21: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2021
Cryptofxt10:

Bad decision
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Professorcplus(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Cuntface:

You're so ignorant
What if I told you that I was the one doing the video. Well my team knows how to increase views on youtube. My tactic is working cheesy. I love to be ignorant while making money wink
Re: Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual by Deemayor: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
There is different between Yahoo boys and richtualists. these are richtualists not Yahoo boy's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.