Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,440 members, 7,853,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? (3380 Views)

Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / What Makes A Woman Boring To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
chronian:

Isn't that what y'all are after?
u better come out plain and stop being a pussy
Re: What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? by KingClown(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
pansophist:
She can be dumb, and I'll still have a good rapport with her same way I'll do with a toddler. I can teach her something, ask her something, or relate with her in the dimension she can understand (eg why haven't you toasted a guy before lol).

But you see billing, assuming that I owe you money, or thinking because you're a woman, the world revolves around you, then instantly, I drop off and evacuate. So yea, billing and a princess complex.

grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? by KingClown(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
DEMZEE:

U are asking for impossible things

Women are emotional beings and not logical beings

baba I no gree for this thing dey you talk o.
Re: What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
chronian:

Being too reserved.

jeon should see this comment first grin

Men and lies, just like 5&6

What's the lie in this
Re: What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? by pansophist(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
KingClown:

I started reading the comment without checking the writer
when I reached half way I had to stop and check the writer cos it was making sense.

I come see say na you.....respect man, you're always on point

we share similar opinions.

So you know me even if you register about a month ago? shocked monitoring spirit lol

3 Likes

Re: What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? by MrCork1: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
Vulcanheph:
When once any girl starts making the following comments excessively , I start loosing interest.
Send me urgent 2k
I'm hungry (I be your papa ?)
Send me recharge card

And also if she's rude and unintelligent... I'll leave after having enough of the kpekus.

...ok so u want to commit suicide because woman ask u for 2k...abi?
BROS...QUIT TRYIN TO DATE WOMEN IF U BROKE ..FIND A JOB SIR!
angry
Re: What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? by DEMZEE(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
KingClown:

baba I no gree for this thing dey you talk o.

it's even men that are more sentimental.

people that are more calculating than men when it comes to relationships.

all these emotional talk na just cover up

Are you saying women are logical beings?
Re: What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? by KingClown(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
DEMZEE:

Are you saying women are logical beings?
yeah some of them

same way there are logical men, the same way there are logical women.
same way there are emotional women, the same way there are emotional men.
Re: What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? by KingClown(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
pansophist:

So you know me even if you register about a month ago? shocked monitoring spirit lol

grin
Re: What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 16, 2021
SmellySperm:

u better come out plain and stop being a pussy

??
Re: What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? by DEMZEE(m): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
KingClown:

yeah some of them

same way there are logical men, the same way there are logical women.

same way there are emotional women, the same way there are emotional men.

Lol

K
Re: What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? by WinterMinter(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
not fair in complexion, has a loud voice, not smart and intelligent ,don't know how to talk a bit dirty, can't initiate and preserve a convo

Winter is Coming
Re: What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? by jawalis(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Eh. Bor” wetin? If i hear bor again. I can never get bored of my baby. Looking at her eyes self Dey gimme joy. Her sense of humor is top notch. Should I talk about her stunning complexion? Boring no Dey our dictionary o. Abi Wumi2017.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? by Yemike(m): 4:21am On Apr 17, 2021
Nagging...It's makes me feel like she's suffocating me.
Zero sense of humor.
Re: What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? by wumi2017(f): 7:39am On Apr 17, 2021
jawalis:
Eh. Bor” wetin? If i hear bor again. I can never get bored of my baby. Looking at her eyes self Dey gimme joy. Her sense of humor is top notch. Should I talk about her stunning complexion? Boring no Dey our dictionary o. Abi Wumi2017.

Of course yes darling grin d word ""boring" no dey our dictionary at all grin
Re: What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? by DharmieDhrey(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
DEMZEE:

U are asking for impossible things

Women are emotional beings and not logical beings

This is not overly true, yeah.. Come to think of it.. A woman's desire is to get the best mate possible, someone who would guarantee her long term security... If her current partner is not up to the task, she takes her leave, not minding how long they have been together.. That's hypergamy! She made use of logic here rather than sentiment..

That's by the way, there are girls who are capable of holding logical, thought provoking conversations.. There are girls who have developed interest in subjects like philosophy, law, astronomy, culture, mathematics.. But trust me, they are hard to find

To crown it all, both men and women have the capacity to make use of logic..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Three Moments Made You Shed The Most Painful Tears? / Man Nearly Masturbates Himself To Death After Suffering Stroke From Climaxing / I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.