Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Are You Always Eager To See The Gift/present Given Out In Use Or You Just Give - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Always Eager To See The Gift/present Given Out In Use Or You Just Give (174 Views)

My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. / Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Always Eager To See The Gift/present Given Out In Use Or You Just Give by Kenog4real(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Gift is something given willingly to someone without payment. And as far as I'm concerned, the price of a gift/present does not determine the importance to the recipient. Well, there is more to write about this but I don't want to bore people with too much of write-up.

I recently had an argument with a friend about why it's unimportant doing a secret or open follow up on a gift/present given out; because I believe once I give out something as a gift/present, I don't want to know how the said thing is being used; In as much I've followed my heart. Same way I treats received gifts but not always. But some will say "IT'S A GIFT and so I MUST USE IT " or IT'S A GIFT, I CAN'T GIVE IT OUT which might end up being useless. I noticed this occur mainly among the female folks both old and young.
So are you always eager to see the gift/present given out in use or you just give and carry face.

Re: Are You Always Eager To See The Gift/present Given Out In Use Or You Just Give by Kenog4real(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Make I book space grin
Re: Are You Always Eager To See The Gift/present Given Out In Use Or You Just Give by InfernoNig: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
smiley

(1) (Reply)

SEE HOW 200L Student Shot By Armed Robbers In Rivers For Resisting Rape / Come In Here Immediately / 4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.