Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? (4194 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Sleekskin: 12:55pm On May 22, 2022
Good morning elders and youths on the forum.

I have a close female friend who recently celebrated her birthday on friday. Its my intention to give her a gift but I don't feel like giving her cash or getting her any gift with my money.

We have never had sex in our 13 months of friendship. She wil be at my place on wednesday, so I'm thinking allowing her have sex with me will be a nice birthday present.

What do you think? I'll appreciate your comments.
Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Malory: 12:57pm On May 22, 2022
Very good of you to give her such mouth watering offer. Your types are rare

17 Likes

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Rosaline5000: 12:59pm On May 22, 2022
Very great idea and make sure you dont use protection so in 9 months times she will have another great surprise Mr Man

19 Likes

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Sleekskin: 12:59pm On May 22, 2022
Malory:
Very good of you to give her such mouth watering offer. Your types are rare
10ks 4 D compliment.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Jennyclay(f): 1:03pm On May 22, 2022
What goes through the mind of an average Nigerian man is sex sex sex!!

Can't you get her beautiful and expensive gift? Something very tangible.

Nigerian men are not romantic at all.

Bush!!!

6 Likes

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Sleekskin: 1:03pm On May 22, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Very great idea and make sure you dont use protection so in 9 months times she will have another great surprise Mr Man

As a matter of safety precautions, I make sure Postinor 2 and condom is always available whenever I have female visitors.
E get Y

2 Likes

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Malory: 1:03pm On May 22, 2022
Sleekskin:

10ks 4 D compliment.
You are a good man for having such idea. I wish you good luck

4 Likes

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

Bush!!!
But sex is what your gender always give to men as special present/gift.

13 Likes

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Sleekskin: 1:08pm On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

Bush!!!
Hello miss expensive low budget, my dick is very expensive and beautiful.

You may have met men who offered their dicks to you cheaply. Mine is not cheap.

Only xtremely lucky, hygienic and well behaved women get to enjoy my dick.

21 Likes

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Ballzproblemm: 1:08pm On May 22, 2022
Sleekskin:

I have a close female friend who recently celebrated her birthday on friday. Its my intention to give her a gift but no cash at the moment.

We have never had sex in our 13 months of friendship. She wil be at my place on wednesday, so I'm thinking allowing her have sex with me will be a nice birthday present.

that's the only thing most naija girls can offer so I see nothing wrong

4 Likes

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Sleekskin: 1:11pm On May 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
that's the only thing most naija girls can offer so I see nothing wrong

smiley

Seems I'm on the right track.
Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Sleekskin: 1:12pm On May 22, 2022
Malory:
You are a good man for having such idea. I wish you good luck
Yeah, let's spread the good news to all and sundry.
Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 22, 2022
Wrap your dick in gift box and and extra Love Machine as a bonus,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Sleekskin: 1:17pm On May 22, 2022
Lalasticlacla abeg contribute for this matter. Help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Sleekskin: 1:18pm On May 22, 2022
Juicie2u:
Wrap your dick in gift box and and extra Love Machine as a bonus,

Behave
Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Chaos14: 1:20pm On May 22, 2022
Be careful before they start saying you raped her
Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Dickjo(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2022
Sleekskin:

I have a close female friend who recently celebrated her birthday on friday. Its my intention to give her a gift but I don't feel like giving her cash or getting her any gift with my money.

angry
Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Jennyclay(f): 1:22pm On May 22, 2022
Sleekskin:

Hello miss expensive low budget, my dick is very expensive and beautiful.

You may have met men who offered their dicks to you cheaply. Mine is not cheap.

Only xtremely lucky, hygienic and well behaved women get to enjoy my dick.
Well, I don't blame you.

That is what you broke men knows how to do in a relationship.. Sex sex sex!!

Broke and poor men would be giving birth to 13 children!!

Spits!!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Dickjo(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2022
Sleekskin:

listen brother...pleaxse..if u dont hav moiney, juss say u dont hav moiney....go n find job. that excuse aint flyin!!(no ofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Sleekskin: 1:43pm On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, I don't blame you.
Spits!!
As if she no dey fucck. Abeg getat.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Sleekskin: 1:44pm On May 22, 2022
Dickjo:

listen brother...pleaxse..if u dont hav moiney, juss say u dont hav moiney....go n find job. that excuse aint flyin!!(no ofeinse) angry
I wil nat get her a gift with my money, period.

1 Like

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Dickjo(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2022
Sleekskin:

I wil nat get her a gift with my money, period.

bro its ok to be broke. u are broke...quit lyin coz u dont have moiney. My advise, borrow moiney(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Sleekskin: 1:48pm On May 22, 2022
Dickjo:

bro its ok to be broke. u are broke...quit lyin coz u dont have moiney. My advise, borrow moiney(no oofeinse) angry
K

2 Likes

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Stallionhorse: 1:54pm On May 22, 2022
Why don't you offer her your fathers, house and land and all your inheritance
Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by pointblank247(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2022
Get psychiatric attention, mba
Go settle your village people, No.
Declear yourself mentally bankrupt so that help could locate you, mba.
Stop smoking weed, Mba.
Don't near your phone when you smoke, mba

Now, see your life

3 Likes

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Sleekskin: 2:00pm On May 22, 2022
pointblank247:
[s]Get psychiatric attention, mba Go settle your village people, No. Declear yourself mentally bankrupt so that help could locate you, mba. Stop smoking weed, Mba. Don't near your phone when you smoke, mba

Now, see your life[/s]
How old is your stewpeedeetea
Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Sleekskin: 2:02pm On May 22, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Why don't you offer her your fathers, house and land and all your inheritance

Yourself and father's won't be bad my dear brother.
Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Ajimusty2: 2:27pm On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, I don't blame you.

Spits!!
choi, e really pain am. grin
Jennyclay:
Well, I don't blame you.

Spits!!
choi, e really pain am.
Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 22, 2022
Sleekskin:

Yes. I hope she has HIV/AIDS or any STD to give you back as present too.
THUNDER FIRE YOUR USELESS DIC K!

4 Likes

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 22, 2022
Booked for counter attack!
Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Sleekskin: 2:51pm On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

Yes. I hope she has HIV/AIDS or any STD to give you back as present too.
THUNDER FIRE YOUR USELESS DIC K!

As you wish to her and I, so shall it be to you

1 Like

Re: Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
Yes. I hope she has HIV/AIDS or any STD to give you back as present too. THUNDER FIRE YOUR USELESS DIC K!
are you mad or something

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back / How Do I Confess To My Fiancee I Have Been Sleeping With Our Chief Bride's Maid / Is This Real Or Photoshop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.