Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. (6216 Views)

Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? / Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Sleekskin: 7:39pm On May 25, 2022
cheesy

Sequel to this thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/7139373/offer-sex-female-friend-birthday

She was here since morning, left at 5pm.
So she agreed to take sex as gift and Glory to God Almighty, I didn't dissapoint.

She really enjoyed the intercourse.
My expensive dick she got and was filled with gratitude.

God bless the male gender.
God bless the female folks who don't feel entitled and ungrateful.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2022
To what do we owe the pleasure? Some thing's shouldn't come online for fvck sake oga!

Look at, even mentioning God almighty!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Sleekskin: 7:44pm On May 25, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
To what do we owe the pleasure? Some thing's shouldn't come online for fvck sake oga!

Look at, even mentioning God almighty!

In all U do, give thanks to the Lord

2 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Choilila: 7:45pm On May 25, 2022
What an achievement.

2 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by tayo60(f): 7:46pm On May 25, 2022
See your life
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Sleekskin: 7:46pm On May 25, 2022
Choilila:
What an achievement.
By all means not a small feat
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Sleekskin: 7:47pm On May 25, 2022
tayo60:
See your life

I appreciate the days of humble beginning.
I keep hoping for the best while preparing for the worst.
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:49pm On May 25, 2022
Look how you are desperate for front page..even with ya lies..keep dreaming boy..
Well tag the mods so they can push this jargons to fp and get some few likes and compliment from your fellow boys.. grin
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Sleekskin: 7:51pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look how you are desperate for front page..even with ya lies..keep dreaming boy..
Well tag the mods so they can push this jargons to fp and get some few likes and compliment from your fellow boys.. grin

My dear sister, how's your Midweek?

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:54pm On May 25, 2022
Sleekskin:

My dear sister, how's your Midweek?
How much do you charge per session and are you only limited to Nigeria?
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Sleekskin: 7:55pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Will get back to U shortly.
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2022
Sleekskin:

All the best bro.
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Sleekskin: 7:58pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Rather, check my profile for my mail address. We can talk better there.

Topmost privacy guaranteed.
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Sleekskin: 7:59pm On May 25, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

All the best bro.

Thanks bro
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Danibonk(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2022
Na all these small boys Toto Dey sweet for their eye. Toto wey wey married man Dey sleep with eat with and bath with it. Bobo if you die on top Toto another nigger go still knack am wella

6 Likes

Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Sleekskin: 8:01pm On May 25, 2022
Danibonk:
Na all these small boys Toto Dey sweet for their eye. Toto wey wey married man Dey sleep with eat with and bath with it. Bobo if you die on top Toto another nigger go still knack am wella

My warm regards to your lovely wife.
Have a great nite.
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by MadamOk(f): 8:30pm On May 25, 2022
cry cry cry

1 Share

Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by IamDora(f): 11:06pm On May 25, 2022
Sleekskin:
cheesy

Sequel to this thread below

She was here since morning, left at 5pm.
So she agreed to take sex as gift and Glory to God Almighty, I didn't dissapoint.

She really enjoyed the intercourse.
My expensive dick she got and was filled with gratitude.

God bless the male gender.
God bless the female folks who don't feel entitled and ungrateful.

Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by suffering: 11:08pm On May 25, 2022
Okay. Good for you. Tomorrow is another day.
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by IsellSmartTvs: 12:34am On May 26, 2022
Curiosity kills d cat.
U made her wait quite long b4 asking for what she has been longing for

Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by pointblank247(m): 1:37am On May 26, 2022
Get psychiatric attention, Mba
Get yourself a job Mba.
Go settle your village people, No
Stop smoking expired oshogbo weed, no

Now see your life.

1 Like

Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Nobody: 7:06am On May 26, 2022
life hard
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by ZirdoRoray(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2022
Even if this may not be true. This is exactly what women do, open their legs for financial favours bit when the table is turned on them, they complain. There is no problem here. The problem is people don't want to accept reality the way it is. You can't eat your cake and have it. The only solution is women should also allow men cheat. Look the other way. Men are polygamous by nature. After all there are more women than men in this world. A man is more happy and will live you more if you allow him keep other women. He will treat you better. 95% of men want this. You can check the statistics online, it is backed by scientific research.
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by GuyFawkes7: 7:57am On May 26, 2022
All I see is bleeped up nigga

Dementia...sheeshh..SMH
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by gregyboy(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2022
you just slept with someone babe
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Sleekskin: 9:48am On May 26, 2022
gregyboy:
you just slept with someone babe
She had sex with someone's boyfriend too.
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by gregyboy(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2022
Sleekskin:

the cheating circles never ends
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by Sleekskin: 9:57am On May 26, 2022
gregyboy:

the cheating circles never ends
We never can tell, she might be in an open relationship.
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by tiswell(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2022
women too like priik grin

it's like oxygen to them grin

even the nairaland resident evening newspapers aren't left out,forget their online shenanigans angry

Don't be surprised the babe in context is a nairalander grin

What a solid gbola cannot do, does not exist grin
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by henndukwe18: 10:21am On May 26, 2022
Sleekskin:

lol
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by gregyboy(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2022
Sleekskin:

We never can tell, she might be in an open relationship.

console yourself
Re: My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. by henndukwe18: 10:29am On May 26, 2022
Sleekskin:
the nigga himself

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland � / When Both Families Oppose Your Relationship / Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.