Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) (7476 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) by angelfallz(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
its not your duty to keep toasters away from your wife. That is the duty of your wife.
Re: How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) by Ishilove: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
marvelck:
According to many, marrying and keeping a sexy beautiful wife like Mabel Makun is never easy...

AY knows what I'm talking about
She's wearing a body shaper with tons of make-up. That's not beauty

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) by Iceberg9496(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ring or no ring, a hoe is gonna be a hoe, while u sleeping she be creeping out the back door..
Re: How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) by LINTUNE(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kriss216:
But, Mabel is not fine and sexy na

Being light-skinned is not beauty. Beauty goes beyond complexion.
u for real?, with her face, height and physique, u say she is not fine or sexy? oga post ya babe, let's see..
Re: How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
sonofspada:
By trying to Make sure she is always pregnant.

one of my lecturer back then they forkkk pregnant lady
Re: How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) by jagorinho: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
gregyboy:
Ugly lady is harder to stop from cheating than a beautiful lady, ugly wives are self insecure so any
Nigga who is cuter than her, would easily have her way in honey put,

A ugly lady is likely to cheat with 10 guys in a year

A pretty lady is likely to cheat with just one

So anyway you won do am your wife would cheat our prayers is not to catch them cheating
i love this!! your operating system is of the latest version.
Re: How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) by stacyadams: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Iceberg9496:
Ring or no ring, a hoe is gonna be a hoe, while u sleeping she be creeping out the back door..

U be O G....

Nate dogg go continue to rest in peace

One of d finest
Re: How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) by Iceberg9496(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
stacyadams:

U be O G....
Nate dogg go continue to rest in peace
One of d finest
As in ehn.. Hip hop wil neva die
Re: How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
2dice01:
Men no wan here tory grin cheesy

Just wanna knack anything
d thing dey amuse me sometimes when a guy go give reason of having an unattractive woman or woman wey im no dey attracted to as a girlfriend or wife as saying guys wont bother her or toast her cheesy
says who cheesy
as long as na woman men will always want to get down with her
mad women on the street get toasters on a daily basis so na ur ugly wife dem no go come toast cheesy
just go for who u like and if na woman wey dey respect herself she will ignore the toasters
Re: How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) by Mandela27: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
That's why marriage scares the shii out of me.i know what I've done to people's wives back there in ph.

Married women are the easiest to kpaainsh,just stay calm and be urself,them go find u come...one time,I had a pregnant woman I was fuqin,she begged to be licked,I told her to go bathe and come back cus it was very early in the morning and her husband just left for work.damn,she didn't even wipe her body with towel,I saw her knocking on my door few minutes later,lolss,jeeez,I just talk for my mind say na so this woman husband wack reach wey young boy like me go dey control her.long story short,we got down to business,I cured her crase and when she got untop to ride me,is like she forgot she was heavy....this woman was crazy.
Re: How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) by Mrscarter(f): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Cholls:
My brother na body odour their husbands dey use chase toasters away from their wives

grin
Re: How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) by Derare(f): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
The funniest thing is that you just can't stop toasters from coming including side chicks (There will always be a spare )..The only thing that can make them stop atleast is DISCIPLINE (Ability to say NO) from both parties,if not na OYO be your case. cheesy
Re: How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) by 2dice01: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2021
lefulefu:
d thing dey amuse me sometimes when a guy go give reason of having an unattractive woman or woman wey im no dey attracted to as a girlfriend or wife as saying guys wont bother her or toast her cheesy
says who cheesy
as long as na woman men will always want to get down with her
mad women on the street get toasters on a daily basis so na ur ugly wife dem no go come toast cheesy
just go for who u like and if na woman wey dey respect herself she will ignore the toasters
Respect is going extinct
Re: How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) by Kobicove(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2021
dancok:
one of my lecturer back then they forkkk pregnant lady

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! / 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy / She Has No Idea Whats Coming...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.