Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement (54028 Views)

Reps Fault Presidency On Jan 18 School Resumption, Suggest 3-month Postponement / No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG / Election Postponement- LASG Review School Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Muhylonaire007: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

This is the worst time to be a student in this modafvcking country right away...

Most of my guys who are already in 300 level in different universities have already given up on school.....Ask them what's the way forward, they'll tell you-"omo,na Yahoo sure pass now oh".

By the time our leaders will realize the huge damages most of their selfish decisions have brought upon Nigeria,it might have been too late... because the only future I can foresee for my below south/south right now is that Yahoo and oloshoism would be the only way out for most youths

And when the ordinary Yahoo isn't going well as planned, they'll have no other option than to couple it up with ritual

I'm a Deltan and I know what I'm talking about...in let's say not less than five years time,the south may likely be in ruins

Small small I don dey regret why I leave north come home for 2015

Brother... Na the way forward gangan be that.
What is the hope of a common man? What is the hope of a child that doesn't have a strong back up. Codedly, me self dey enter game this year. No going back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Doyou2019: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2021
sematec:
home tutor the way forward for now
Tell that to parents who can't even pay their kids' school fees on time.
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by joxxy01(m): 7:43am On Jan 17, 2021
If one member from the reps talks they will term it "House of rep." Just imagine, it has now become a tussle of ego...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Wettoid123: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2021
2021 is gradually bringing out its ugly face so much uncertainty everywhere God help us!
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Melonny(m): 7:43am On Jan 17, 2021
matrix199:
Are they more obligated to managing COVID-19 than the PTF who has okayed the resumption of schools on 18th January, so long the schools follow strict guidelines on COVID-19?

COVID-19 is here to stay. It's either we run from it and die of other things it deprives us of, or we learn to live with it with care and move on with our lives.
Can schools follow strict measures? Do most of the staffs and student of the schools even believe there is Covid19?. I was at a Uni last week, approximately 5% of the people I saw wore a nose cover. The remaining didn't care

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by airminem(f): 7:45am On Jan 17, 2021
Tho its sad
Sonnobax15:
grin

This is the worst time to be a student in this modafvcking country right away...

Most of my guys who are already in 300 level in different universities have already given up on school.....Ask them what's the way forward, they'll tell you-"omo,na Yahoo sure pass now oh".

By the time our leaders will realize the huge damages most of their selfish decisions have brought upon Nigeria,it might have been too late... because the only future I can foresee for my below south/south right now is that Yahoo and oloshoism would be the only way out for most youths

And when the ordinary Yahoo isn't going well as planned, they'll have no other option than to couple it up with ritual

I'm a Deltan and I know what I'm talking about...in let's say not less than five years time,the south may likely be in ruins

but dont be an optimistic abou that. . grin
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Bisayoabiodun(m): 7:47am On Jan 17, 2021
It's easy for them to proscribe solutions like postponement. The students are frustrated after being home for a year and you want to add another three months to it. Well it's not their fault, their kids are abroad having sound online classes which are better off the nonsense dey have here. Nigeria, which way

1 Like

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by President99: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2021
They want it postponed while their children are studying abroad. Must you be consulted? You are to make laws and not to run government. The university students have lost a whole academic year already

3 Likes

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by toprealman: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2021
Why not when their kids are in private Uni or schooling abroad.
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Jermat20(m): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2021
But the covid won't affect your political gathering. God punish you people there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Jackyz: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Useless Reps

1 Like

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by nurain150(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Neddstark: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2021
I understand the virus has to be curtailed but first someone tell me why international flights are still moving.
Many travellers from abroad are still bringing the virus steadily to Nigeria. Thats the root of this whole shit.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by GetMeRight: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2021
Why can't we do the right thing at the right time in this country? Reopening schools at this time is ill advised and ill timed. I'm not sure that the next semester or term will even be allowed to run through, there's possibility of academic activities suspension.

1 Like

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Godszilla: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2021
God bless you,I think the earlier people start seeing that's it here to stay the better.
matrix199:
Are they more obligated to managing COVID-19 than the PTF who has okayed the resumption of schools on 18th January, so long the schools follow strict guidelines on COVID-19?

COVID-19 is here to stay. It's either we run from it and die of other things it deprives us of, or we learn to live with it with care and move on with our lives.
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Glawrie: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2021
So the virus will vanish after 3 months abi
Even if government are given a year to put all covid 19 protocols in place in all higher institutions, they still won't do anything.
I don't blame the yeye reps, their kids don't school in Nigeria, that's why it's easy for them to spit trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by phorget(m): 8:02am On Jan 17, 2021
So dem never prepare enough even after the so called first wave?
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by emonis88: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2021
they r mulling over not opening schools but d NIN wahala dat is causing crowds at d nimc centers they ignored. when il we get it right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Prettychild(f): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2021
adenigga:
https://m.punchng.com/Featured/Reps-oppose-school-resumption-propose-three-month-postponement
They don't want schools to resume while their kids have all resumed abroad. This is wickedness! May God fight for the children of the masses .

3 Likes

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Rilwayne001: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2021
This country is just cursed by evil and horrible leaders.

What sort of nonsense are these fools saying again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by moskush1(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2021
What else do you expect from people who are after only what goes into their pockets. Do they even care about the future of this country? would Nigeria ever be ready even if schools are closed for the entire year?

2 Likes

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by coputa(m): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

how is the North better than the south, please give just to examples.
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by phantom24: 8:08am On Jan 17, 2021
What consultations do you guys need beside brown envelopes?
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Sonnobax15(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

Brother... Na the way forward gangan be that.
What is the hope of a common man? What is the hope of a child that doesn't have a strong back up. Codedly, me self dey enter game this year. No going back
lol
Bro,I just tire.
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Zetty177x: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2021
Now I know the literary meaning of Boko Haram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by adenigga(m): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by guono(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2021
If private school owners swear for this guy's, now people go say dem wicked abi?
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by ignis: 8:17am On Jan 17, 2021
Postpone this damned school jooor.
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by SpecialNwa: 8:17am On Jan 17, 2021
School or no school e no concern me #mind_of_a_hustler
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by ikrumalemonday(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2021
This man should care more about his children who school abroad
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Donspicey: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

By the time our leaders will realize the huge damages most of their selfish decisions have brought upon Nigeria,it might have been too late... because the only future I can foresee for my beloved south/south right now is that Yahoo and oloshoism would be the only way out for most youths

My Broda no where Fraudsters no dey......

Same north wey almost turn me to Machinery.....

Every region hv dia challenges......

Welcome bk home bro...Hustle legit........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dowen College Parents’ Forum Reacts To Online Campaign To Withdraw Children From / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University / 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.