Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement (54029 Views)

Reps Fault Presidency On Jan 18 School Resumption, Suggest 3-month Postponement / No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG / Election Postponement- LASG Review School Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Digmygold: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2021
CaIIMeAthena:
shut up troll I actually don't have your time

I smell frustration. Lol. It shall be permanent.
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by CaIIMeAthena(f): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2021
Digmygold:

I smell frustration in my case and It shall be permanent to me and and my MISERABLE generations
Amen
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Digmygold: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2021
CaIIMeAthena:
I This frustration i am displaying on NL shall be permanent. Frustration is eating me up. I cant help not wailing.
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Digmygold: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=Digmygold post=98147808][/quote]

Amen to you and generations after you.
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Rilwayne001: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2021
CaIIMeAthena:
but you voted APC in the elections so why you complaining?

You need to shut up ohh!!
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Jakumo(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2021
CaIIMeAthena:
don't say this behind the keypad.
Reveal your location and come and talk this trash in the public.
If them no go roast you alive.
Bastard

Thank you sir for quoting this important message. Your help is appreciated. Lives must be saved. Education can go online for now. Have a good day.
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by zoghys: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Yeye house
Will covid disappear after 3 months.

It won't, but then can we handle it if God forbids we have increase in cases. We don't have vaccine yet in this part of the world and no health facilities to take care of cases. The government should look before they leap, doing vice versa would be foolish.
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Success4abbey: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2021
Schools shouldn't reopen because you weren't bribed.These same children had continue hawking in d market and streets.Nigerians also suggest closure of NASS since they are more 50 in respect to COVID_19 protocol without pay.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Melonny(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2021
CaIIMeAthena:
shut up shut up and shut it fool.
You must not comment.
Why don't you say same about markets and churches, oh it's schools that's bothering you terrorists right?
Your evil plans to destabilize education in this country will not work.
Evil bastards
I won't throw back insults at you.
The essence of any argument is to give some reasons and make conclusions. Did I mention that schools should be shut down? In fact, I have a sister in 400 level and I don't want her to seat at home. If you read my latter post, you would see that I suggested more measures should be put in place.
Am I a terrorist? hell no. Do I look like Buhari? No
I am not from the North.
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Melonny(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2021
Olatara:
So they should sit at home right? Ajegbodo to n wa ni kunra.
Auntie, bawo ni mo se wa ni kunra. I never said they should seat at home
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by steric58(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2021
Success4abbey:
Schools shouldn't reopen because you weren't bribed.These same children had continue hawking in d market and streets.Nigerians also suggest closure of NASS since they are more 50 in respect to COVID_19 protocol without pay.
gbam
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2021
Tony142:

The useless government do not have the brain and ideas to put more effective measure in place, the only thing left in their empty brain is how to loot

why is it that it is only school they are interested in closing down?

1. market is open and full people without face mask

2. Church is open, and full of people every Sunday

3. NIN office is open, and full of people that want to link their Sim card to their national identify number

4. international border is open, and people travel as they like, even politicians student are in school abroad

now my question is why are they only interested in school? it is not as If they care about students, just that dey are looking for excuse to loot civid19 fund
You have said everything.
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Melonny(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
Omo ale jatijati ni e. ode
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Cutiekatty: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2021
CaIIMeAthena:
you're a very stupid and useless woman.
I'm sure you're a lazy housewife sitting your Ugly ass at home while your poor husband go out to suffer and bring back food.
The best thing is for me to ignore you cos if I curse you this year you will be very miserable for the rest of your life.
Learn to keep your mouth shut on a public forum before you bring a curse upon yourself.
Foolish woman

Olosho of a woman that you are, I beg curse me, if I nor rain down on you like fire, you are entitled to your nonsense, I only air my view thats all, you started ranting like a little bitch that you are, prostitute daughter of Jezebel.

1 Like

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2021
rubbish!!! bunch of jokers
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by oghalebros(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2021
oga stop that na!! you sure say your children dey school for this 9ja?
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by akinbabson(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2021
3 months is too much without any palliative to cushion the effect.
Let them give out $1400 equivalent to all Nigerians then we can lockdown.

Pls check my signature if you need a good borehole
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Drizzy5001(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2021
It had better not be true, because I will go naked and curse somebody o sad

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Pravedk: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2021
Chai!

You see this quarter system professor!
So does that mean covid-19 will cease to exist by March? We have spent a year already and covid-19 is still here with us.

If the students remain at home, will they no go to the market, church nko? People that are mingling amongst themselves already.

This rep desperation for relevance is annoying. No wonder the ministry did not consult him in the first place because he has nothing to offer.

Sharrap!

E go be!
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Melonny(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2021
Cutiekatty:

Olosho of a woman that you are, I beg curse me, if I nor rain down on you like fire, you are entitled to your nonsense, I only air my view thats all, you started ranting like a little bitch that you are, prostitute daughter of Jezebel.

Please leave her to her stupidity. I don't know if her parent would rather choose to cry on her body in a body bag than staying safe.
No one wants schools locked. Are the school authorities ready and willing to do the needful? To put more measures in place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Bar123: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=Livefreeordieha post=98143361]stop being a covidiot go to tvc newsroom in Lagos they will take u to the isolation centre from there break free and run into an icu room with a dying patient u can quickly infect ursef I won’t tell u different ways u can do it research it ursef just to check .. I see u can type and write so inquiries from google wouldn’t be a hassle.[/quote

Remain blessed]
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by coputa(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2021
CaIIMeAthena:
I'm happy you also saw what I observed.
Power and ego comes into play here
thanks,these idiots that are misrepresenting the masses keep flexing their musles at the expence of the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by OMOJOHN001: 11:19am On Jan 17, 2021
What type of Foolishness is this. TUEEEEH
When their children does not even school here in Nigeria.
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by DaCharis2016: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Yeye house
Will covid disappear after 3 months.
Abeg prevention is better than cure, my brother. I was ill and was thinking I wasn't going to survive. Malaria hasn't dealt with me like that before...with the shortness of breathe? My brother, nobody should pray to be infected o. Me that has no underlining health challenge could go through such like that, how about those with hidden health issues? God will help us!

Corona Virus is real and deadly!
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Cutiekatty: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2021
Melonny:

Please leave her to her stupidity. I don't know if her parent would rather choose to cry on her body in a body bag than staying safe.
No one wants schools locked. Are the school authorities ready and willing to do the needful? To put more measures in place

Exactly, there is a thread here on Nairaland about a nollywood actress that died of Covid19 days ago, these people still think its a joke, if it happens to someone close to you it terrifying, its like watching an horror movie, even a doctor I know at yaba isolation center called to warn us not to take it likely that the rate of infection is not fully published to avoid panic, but a lot of people are actually infected. The worst part of it now is that you take care of your bills yourself no government support like the first phase .

2 Likes

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Proftowin: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2021
Association of mad people
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Lordbinsmar: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2021
Digmygold:

Na wa o.Sort out your poverty issues by working hard instead of shamelessly displaying your permanent frustration.

Everyone has a right to their own opinion. I am not in support of a lockdown but on behalf of those who are for reasons best known to them, i send all your curses back.upon your life and coming generations in your cursed lineage a million fold. Wicked soul.

I DON'T HAVE TIME TO ARGUE WITH YOU.
BLOODY FOOL.

MY CURSES ARE DIRECTED TO THE EVIL POLITICIANS USING COVID 19 TO CASH OUT AT THE DETRIMENT OF POOR AND INNOCENT MASSES.

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM OR A BLIND AND STUPID FOLLOWER OF NIGERIANS EVIL POLITICIANS. THEN OGUN KILL YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY FROM YOUR FIRST GENERATION TO SEVENTH GENERATION.

PLEASE MR IDIOT ASK YOUR SELF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :

1. WHO AMOUNG THE STUPID REP MEMBERS HAVE HIS OR HER CHILDREN IN ANY SCHOOL IN NIGERIA?

2. ARE THEY NOT MOVING IN AND OUT OF NIGERIA EVERY DAY? WHY NOT PLACE A BAN OR RESTRICT FLIGHT FROM CORONA HOT SPOT ALL AROUND THE WORLD?

3. ARE THEIR CHILDREN NOT SCHOOLING IN OTHER PART OF THE WORLD WHERE THEY RESIDE.?

4. WHAT HAS THE GOVERNMENT DONE TO REDUCE THE EFFECTS OF THE FIRST LOCK DOWN ON INNOCENT MASSES?

5. WHY DID THE GOVERNMENT KEEP THE PALLIATIVES MEANT FOR INNOCENT MASSES DURING THE FIRST LOCK DOWN?

6. DID THE FIRST LOCK DOWN ERADICATE CORONA VIRUS FROM NIGERIA?

7. IF THERE IS NO CURE FOR CORONA VIRUS IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS, WILL WE CONTINUE TO BE ON LOCKDOWN?

8. WILL ANY POLITICIAN FEEL THE SOCIO ECONOMIC EFFECTS OF SECOND LOCK DOWN IN NIGERIA?

9. IS SCHOOL THE MAIN DRIVER OF COVID 19?

10. WHY DID THE GOVERNMENT NOT POSTPONE THE RECENT ELECTIONS EVENTS IN NIGERIA? WHY DID THEY HOLD ELECTION CAMPAIGN DURING THE UPRISE OF COVID?

11. IS THE RECENT NIN REGISTRATION NOT SPREADING COVID? WHY NOT CANCEL IT.

MR DULLARD ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOVE.

IF YOU EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN IN YOUR USELESS LIFE THEN OGUN DESTROY YOU.

1 Like

Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by IYANGBALI: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2021
Education is goned in Nigeria
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by Coolgasman(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2021
DaCharis2016:
Abeg prevention is better than cure, my brother. I was ill and was thinking I wasn't going to survive. Malaria hasn't dealt with me like that before...with the shortness of breathe? My brother, nobody should pray to be infected o. Me that has no underlining health challenge could go through such like that, how about those with hidden health issues? God will help us!

Corona Virus is real and deadly!
so once you get it, you will certainly die?. People don't recover?

Ok we stay 3 months at home after then what? Open sch and students will no more be in danger? Think!

Keeping these kids at home solves nothing, it prevents them from nothing, cos the same kid will go out and play with their mates, will go on an errand for their parents, will go to church on Sunday and so on.

Putting on face masks, watching your hands, social distancing and so on are good enough measures to avoid contracting the virus. We can only do so much to avoid covid but staying at home isn't good enough while the economy and education crumble.

It's simple, you don't want ur kid in sch, let them stay at home while others learn and see if at the end of the year half of these kids have died through covid.
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by abir: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2021
so what lesson and preparedness did we learnt and put in place from the lockdown of last year, it has vaccine, it can be prevented, and we are toying with the future of this children. think reps member think o, think.
Re: Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement by babtoundey(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2021
Awon were! They should make it three years. At least, by that time Covid 19 would be gone and forgotten.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dowen College Parents’ Forum Reacts To Online Campaign To Withdraw Children From / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University / 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.