Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case (2395 Views)

"Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For All Men Out There!! / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by excessmon(m): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2021
After analyzing this story for weeks and hearing from an inside source that had worked closely with TUNDE and Moyo in Fcmb. There are some points I deduced from the story...... some of the points are:
1. Moyo had been dating the fcmb boss before TUNDE was employed into the bank.
2. Moyo’s relationship with the boss is known to all the member of staff in the bank so it’s not an hidden affair.
3. TUNDE and Moyo got a 5 bedroom duplex from Adam Nuhu as a wedding gift....
4. One glance at the kids shows who their real father is but TUNDE lives with it over the years........
5. TUNDE saw a chance to cash out on the fcmb boss using Moyo as a bait.
6. Adam Nuhu is a loving father and boss even his wife confirmed it.
7. Moyo left for the US in 2017 and filed for divorce however for 3 years TUNDE was on the case cos he felt his cashapp wallet is gone.
8. In all these brouhaha.......members of TUNDE’s family members kept mute despite how big the story became.........

My conclusion is that TUNDE saw a chance to cash out on the mistress of the boss and decided to marry her.... TUNDE has a different motion on the marriage but Moyo came into it cos she loved him

All through this case Moyo never uttered anything bad and evil about TUNDE till now.

And my last piece
How many of you can be in marriage and know ur wife is a known mistress of her boss and you will still be fully in the marriage?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by InfernoNig: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2021
undecided
Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by meetme01: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2021
excessmon:
After analyzing this story for weeks and hearing from an inside source that had worked closely with TUNDE and Moyo in Fcmb. There are some points I deduced from the story...... some of the points are:
2. Moyo’s relationship with the boss is known to all the member of staff in the bank so it’s not an hidden affair.
4. One glance at the kids shows who their real father is but TUNDE lives with it over the years........
7. Moyo left for the US in 2017 and filed for divorce however for 3 years TUNDE was on the case cos he felt his cashapp wallet is gone.
8. In all these brouhaha.......members of TUNDE’s family members kept mute despite how big the story became.........

My conclusion is that TUNDE saw a chance to cash out on the mistress of the boss and decided to marry her.... TUNDE has a different motion on the marriage but Moyo came into it cos she loved him

All through this case Moyo never uttered anything bad and evil about TUNDE till now.

And my last piece
How many of you can be in marriage and know ur wife is a known mistress of her boss and you will still be fully in the marriage?

You don't assume nor judge people when you are not privy to both sides of the story.

This is FAKE news emanate

6 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by Kriss216: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2021
Conclusively, Moyo is a certified Hoe!

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by BareFacedLies(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2021
You have not said anything new to me in this case.

Everyone knew Adam and Moyo were in a relationship before she got married and the relationship continued after her marriage.

I don't know why some people decided to blow the thing out of proportion

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by excessmon(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2021
Do you understand what being a hoe means?

U met someone with someone better than you and u decided to put ur head.... what do u expect
Kriss216:
Conclusively, Moyo is a certified Hoe!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by excessmon(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2021
Please is not a news station, I’m just posting my assumptions and findings
meetme01:

You don't assume nor judge people when you are not privy to both sides of the story.

This is FAKE news emanate

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by bobowaja(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2021
excessmon:

And my last piece
Tunde is not working in fcmb. Fake news producer.
Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by excessmon(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2021
Get ur facts well....... TUNDE worked there and resigned after they got married...... normally one party resigns and the less powerful one does
bobowaja:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by opribo(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2021
You see......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by meetme01: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2021
excessmon:
Please is not a news station, I’m just posting my assumptions and findings

You don't assume.

Your findings must borne out of research. Did you do any or based on your assumptions?

It's wrong. I mean very wrong
Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by excessmon(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
If you go thru my write up well u will know I made my little findings and did not post cos I want to castigate anyone...... Just an assumption based on my findings
meetme01:

You don't assume.

Your findings must borne out of research. Did you do any or based on your assumptions?

It's wrong. I mean very wrong
Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
excessmon:
Do you understand what being a hoe means?

U met someone with someone better than you and u decided to put ur head.... what do u expect

Don't mind these people forming holier than thou.

The only issue here is that the bank M.D. got careless and impregnated her which led to the undue public exposure

Married women get banged everyday but they're very discrete about it grin
Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by emkz: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
I pray that no one comes forth to make assumptions and conclusions about you or your life or your decisions when you are gone.

In all your analyses, you did not convince us that you knew Tunde personally and could read his mind in entirety. Moyo published a statement that she never told Tunde he wasn't the biological father of those kids. So you saying Tunde wanted to use te MD as a cash cow is debilitating.

Please for the future, refrain from commenting on things you have no information on.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by Sixfeetbelle: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
emkz:
I pray that no one comes forth to make assumptions and conclusions about you or your life or your decisions when you are gone.

In all your analyses, you did not convince us that you knew Tunde personally and could read his mind in entirety. Moyo published a statement that she never told Tunde he wasn't the biological father of those kids. So you saying Tunde wanted to use te MD as a cash cow is debilitating.

Please for the future, refrain from commenting on things you have no information on.

But there's one thing about this case that did not make sense to me. Everyone looking at those kids will know instantly that they don't belong to Tunde yet he himself couldn't see it? You share no resemblance to your kids and you couldn't ask questions until they were almost 10? Really?

It was far too convenient, if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by Keemsleek005(m): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
bobowaja:

Thank u, i was about saying so. Why try twist d story?
Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by emkz: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

But there's one thing about this case that did not make sense to me. Everyone looking at those kids will know instantly that they don't belong to Tunde yet he himself couldn't see it? You share no resemblance to your kids and you couldn't ask questions until they were almost 10? Really?

It was far too convenient, if you ask me.

I have explained it several times here. Some people prefer to live in denial than to deal with an obvious truth they are confronted with. It is likely that Tunde saw it, but chose not to believe or accept it. That was his coping mechanism. For some people, their coping mechanism is to kill the children and the woman.

A personal example: a girl I once loved cheated. I started making excuses for her as a coping mechanism for me. Was that the right way to deal with it? I used that until I was ready to deal with the issue. Now if it happens again, I'd just walk away. The thing I see is that Tunde loved that woman. Because of that, he couldn't accept she could do that. I feel for him and his family. I would never join anyone to rationalise the actions of that MD and Moyo.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by Sixfeetbelle: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
emkz:

I have explained it several times here. Some people prefer to live in denial than to deal with an obvious truth they are confronted with. It is likely that Tunde saw it, but chose not to believe or accept it. That was his coping mechanism. For some people, their coping mechanism is to kill the children and the woman.

A personal example: a girl I once loved cheated. I started making excuses for her as a coping mechanism for me. Was that the right way to deal with it? I used that until I was ready to deal with the issue. Now if it happens again, I'd just walk away. The thing I see is that Tunde loved that woman. Because of that, he couldn't accept she could do that. I feel for him and his family. I would never join anyone to rationalise the actions of that MD and Moyo.

Sure, I get you, but the guys assertions makes sense also.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by bobowaja(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Keemsleek005:

Dude is probably from nuhu camp. Trying to put blames on Tunde and moyo.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by excessmon(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
The point is even that u met a lady that had been a mistress to a bigger boy and u want to get her all to urself.... guys be wary
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Don't mind these people forming holier than thou.

The only issue here is that the bank M.D. got careless and impregnated her which led to the undue public exposure

Married women get banged everyday but they're very discrete about it grin
Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by emkz: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Sure, I get you, but the guys assertions makes sense also.

We have different opinions. It's still okay.
Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by excessmon(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Try to get ur facts together before you comment.... remember this is a case that eventually involved death of one party and so I can’t just be funny about it
Keemsleek005:

Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by excessmon(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
One of the things that will move Nigeria forward is when we start accepting our mistakes and avoid finger pointing games....... I’m only logical about my points and nothing more.... what if TUNDE orchestrated this game from the beginning?
bobowaja:

Dude is probably from nuhu camp. Trying to put blames on Tunde and moyo.
Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by excessmon(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Boss let’s remember that the story did not say TUNDE met Moyo before Nuhu.... everyone knew she is a mistress meaning the game started even before TUNDE came to the picture..... let’s be logical about this thing....... if they were dating before Nuhu came In Moyo won’t be able to be a mistress openly for all in the office to know........ yours is a different case..... she cheated when u guys have been together....
emkz:

Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
There many guys whose marriage with their wives were bankrolled by the wife's sugar daddy
Some dudes will know this but prefer to keep silent cos they are enjoying the money as well
That's how poverty and greed has really reduced some men
Wen ur wife is having an affair and she knows u know about it but u keeping silent cos of d money she brings in from it then sooner or later she will despise u
Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by eazzzy1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Why do you keep saying everybody knows? I heard about Tunde, Nuhu and Moyo for the first time three weeks ago when the story made it to social media.

From the initial accusations released by Tunde’s friends and Moyo’s counter there was nothing pointing to the fact that Tunde worked in FCMB, or that Nuhu gave them a duplex or that she was working in the bank before they got married not to talk of dating openly.

Except you know something we don’t know Tunde was a director of a micro finance bank.
Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by ogashman(m): 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oga seer, u re doing well....see as u analyze matter from afar
Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by excessmon(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2021
You get my point completely
lefulefu:
There many guys whose marriage with their wives were bankrolled by the wife's sugar daddy
Some dudes will know this but prefer to keep silent cos they are enjoying the money as well
That's how poverty and greed has really reduced some men
Wen ur wife is having an affair and she knows u know about it but u keeping silent cos of d money she brings in from it then sooner or later she will despise u
Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by Quim2: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2021
Hmmmmmm, I comment my reserve...

Anyway, if you can work as a private secretary in the Ojo area of Lagos check my signature, profile or the last topic I created.
Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by excessmon(m): 9:10am On Jan 18, 2021
When you follow a story u will know facts..... we don’t work from afar we investigate closely
ogashman:
Oga seer, u re doing well....see as u analyze matter from afar
Re: Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case by excessmon(m): 9:12am On Jan 18, 2021
Do you work in fcmb? Does his friends work there? It’s a popularly known office romance and some staff attested to it.....
eazzzy1:
Why do you keep saying everybody knows? I heard about Tunde, Nuhu and Moyo for the first time three weeks ago when the story made it to social media.

From the initial accusations released by Tunde’s friends and Moyo’s counter there was nothing pointing to the fact that Tunde worked in FCMB, or that Nuhu gave them a duplex or that she was working in the bank before they got married not to talk of dating openly.

Except you know something we don’t know Tunde was a director of a micro finance bank.

(1) (Reply)

Man Slumps And Dies After Reading Result Of DNA Test That Showed His Son / I'm Not Alone; Jesus Is With Me - 50-year-old Woman Without A Husband Or Child / What I Observed About Helping People (observation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.