Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207868 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
SisterFire:
... isn't possible cos one is a honourable nephîlim son of oluwaby ( ulæbåisç¢ I know him well ) and the other is a brave honourable soul,
n what makes a man honourable ?
...Ability to love truth and justice
... FEARLESSNESS and equity

So tell me y Nelson Mandela won't know that christianity is based on falsehood ?
Anytime he passes vosod the ANASKÇÛ in charge of hell will hide or make way for him ,
...As for fela when u see a higher been u shall know by their behaviours, they live a freelife of enjoyment then teach u whatever they want , his universal behavior is one of what I try to expose 2 u tiny worms but u are still so afraid of me dat I am a Queen of the coast trying to lure u away from holy jesus , ,
But instead of listening to what they say u are judging her pussy photo and her escapades , judging the Igbo he smokes , judging the way he gathers naked women everywhere .
... you humans before u can teach good ethics as directed by ur tiny sense, you have to carry bible , dress like monks in Abbeys ,, hold ur hands like holy nweje and when u finally talk likes of kalu91 will listen to u without calling u a liar or a deceiver ...Smh

...But you know one thing "YOU TINY WORMS SHUD OPEN THEIR EARS " , truthful & honourable higher beings will never ever , like will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever stop their gayism, sexcapades, great pleasures etc just to help n open ur blind eye and THATS IS UNIVERSAL CODES ,as for me I will rather close this thread or die than stop my sexcapades or lesbiasm even Jesus did worst sexcapades than I ,even before 23yrs
YOU ALL NEED HELP NOT THOSE WHO CAME FROM PLACE OF GOLDEN RIVER TASTING LIKE HONEY , YOU ALL NEED HELP NOT THOSE HONOURABLE reincanated GIANTS OF PLACE OF TWO SEX ORGANS , WHO CAME TO OPEN UR EYES ... Continue fearing the wicked jezebbel of evil and manipulations while ur GENERATIONS unborn suffers , instead of ur GENERATIONS unborn to suffer because of ur fear may ur sperm liquids turn to powder I command, amen , the ladies may ur eggs be crushed forever

...NOW LISTEN AGAIN THE VERY DAY things like " those who sin shall die perpetual deaths , if u are slapped turn ur left" be my sheep and I shall be ur shepherd " that day is when your hopelessness started ,
They ( fulanis) are fighting u in ur own land and u are expecting nature , Jesus , Yahweh etc to come to ur rescue , instead of fighting back ...
Fools know it that it was always hard for the ancient oppressors in oppressing the Unfortunate,
It is always hard for ancient landgrabbers to grab what isn't theirs , now their is democracy and politics . Religion and all sort of nyama nyama has been deployed against ur weak hearts always looking for heavens ,
Continue thinking a great being is watching over you , the closest is me, otem, chioma and we aren't even in our real forms ,so we aren't watching over u , go out n reclaim ur land like ur fathers of old , democracy & politics are great weapons to suppress the masses , because IT MAKES A TYRANT APPEAR HOLY UNLIKE IN MILITARY WHEN A TYRANT IS A TYRANT

'Olohun shanu mi 'damn deep so fela is the son of luwabi And my omoluwabi mum hated him? '
Love your team'
chelsea won tonight'

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:19am On Feb 24, 2021
iluvMAMAV:

'Olohun shanu mi 'damn deep so fela is the son of luwabi And my omoluwabi mum hated him? '
Love your team'
chelsea won tonight'
...Who takes football serious these days?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2021
...Good morning where is everyone ? Have u all abandoned ship or has poverty gotten into u all?
...Y are my afraid u all Have joined d programmings of my brother?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2021
SisterFire:
...Who takes football serious these days?

Some of US still do cute one.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2021
Tloc:

Some of US still do cute one.
...one thing that draws me to football isn't the footballers but the fans , I watch fans and their behaviours eases my pains ,
...I always shed tears seeing those colourful fans of enyimba fc in Aba vs abia warriors or kano pillars ,their noises ( though I despise noise) and the noisy bloody Liverpool fans during my marriage days 2 my urhobo hubby,
...now no more fans even in my television n u want me to watch football?
...shame on N.W.O ( satanist branch), shame on christianity and curse be on African and Jewish Atheists,

...Oooh when u die u shall know y I vomit terrible curses ...just mark today
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2021
Prec1ous and jelrej good morning!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2021
SisterFire:
...one thing that draws me to football isn't the footballers but the fans , I watch fans and their behaviours eases my pains ,
...I always shed tears seeing those colourful fans of enyimba fc in Aba vs abia warriors or kano pillars ,their noises ( though I despise noise) and the noisy bloody Liverpool fans during my marriage days 2 my urhobo hubby,
...shame on N.W.O ( satanist branch), shame on christianity and curse be on African and Jewish Atheists,

I believe in Reincarnation baby and I am also aware of the programming that gets us back to earth. Been reading on how to evade the trap system, could you throw some more light on the topic? Your curves are divine, guess you work out much.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2021
Goodmorning house What's new this morning, I was actually pondering on why we Africans are so backward. I came to the conclusion that, it might be as a result of not being guided by the original god(humanoid) that came with the other gods (humanoid) or what do you think? sisterfire.
He was one god that never wanted to spend longer time on earth cos of the violence and destructions of Yahweh Satan. As a result he immediately left earth at the slightest opportunity and left the black race to be totally and completely ruled by Yahweh Satan. What do you think of him (Momoh) thats what he was called then, billions of years ago. Thank you

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2021
Ahasco:
Goodmorning house What's new this morning, I was actually pondering on why we Africans are so backward. I came to the conclusion that, it might be as a result of not being guided by the original god(humanoid) that came with the other gods (humanoid) or what do you think? sisterfire.
He was one god that never wanted to spend longer time on earth cos of the violence and destructions of Yahweh Satan. As a result he immediately left earth at the slightest opportunity and left the black race to be totally and completely ruled by Yahweh Satan. What do you think of him (Momoh) thats what he was called then, billions of years ago. Thank you
...ahasco dear you really wanna talk about the father of Jesus ,I think this is the time ,let me have my breakfast first n tell u who to blame for this,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 10:56am On Feb 24, 2021
SisterFire:
...ahasco dear you really wanna talk about the father of Jesus ,I think this is the time ,let me have my breakfast first n tell u who to blame for this,

yeah! can't wait to hear this. at the bolde, He was actually directed by yahweh satan to elope with your mother then IN front of the other gods, it wasn't his intention to, even while he did under force he cried on his way in
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2021
Ahasco:

yeah! can't wait to hear this. at the bolde, He was actually directed by yahweh satan to elope with your mother then IN front of the other gods, it wasn't his intention to, even while he did under force he cried on his way in
...no creature is perfect upon d universe , we have our shortcomings and discussing about it makes me feel like a gossiper,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2021
Ahasco:
... MŒÑSÇ
Like I said before we have our shortcomings no matter our sizes and level ,
Is more like a trait super glued into us forever , and it shall be in our creations forever
For an example...
Anger/emotions is to me and any human I create shall bear millions of angry fellas ( wait I am coming ) I don't know whether Hungary & Runèslania are always angry but what I know is that no one messes with them,
Tricks and treachery is to the Èsçu and anyone he created with his blood shall have treachery in them forever,
Sturbbornness and selfishness is to Yahweh and those giants( angels) killed by læîyaîthèråthscù 190million years ago are indeed sturbborn ,
Weakness is to mœñsç ( mormor or wat ever name u call him) and those he created in a planet like that are most cowards ( that's btw)

Y did I make mormor or murmohs( in Greek) a topic ?
because his trait are inbuilt and can never be clean unless he deprogrammes himself by himself of his burden , this trait didn't enter Férælkïrínscû his son , because it isnt programme that way by nature , is higherbeing to lowest of low being( homosapiens or erectus) .

mœnsç is y Africa suffer today Y Y Y mormor y mumu ( like Èsçu calls him) ?

He isn't y Africans suffer backwardnesses today because he didn't open ur eyes , NO...that's not it , his only relationship with Africa is that he only lived here during the war ,just like I , red snakes , REPTILIANs ,
...because he is a coward he ran here to seek solace with the females of those moments , that's his only relationship with Africa and he was nicknamed Africa ,just as Yahweh was nicknamed Satan ( sturbbornman according to d language of the multiverse')
...now can mormor rest now ,
Who is to be blamed ?
Blame it on ur creators from blue and green brother planets who didn't make ur wellness their priority , even Ènki enraq retaliated by half those who wronged his creations in Iraq and Iran, what are African creators waiting for ? Yes ,I know is very difficult to help Africans, even when u shower them billions of golds they still run to praise their enemy god in churches ,
...Fela son of oluwabi a winged Humanoid tried his best though they called him mad ,who again chioma , grin that one has hypertension already so isnt easy to save Africans ,

...We shall put the blames on your creators who didn't use same force used by d missionaries cum slave dealers to help u out ,
Though isn't easy either cos the missionaries came with white painted slave doctrines against black ugly less fantasy doctrines of the black Humanoids ,

We shall blame them,
Thousands of reincanations are happening in whitemen countries , but everyone avoided here including ur creators ,though ur creators are reincanating in USA to help blame nations , when the right thing to do is start from here ,
...Alas ,no high chief black Humanoid wants to be called a madman by a tiny maggot ,
They don't want to suffer ,haven't chioma the igbo unwinged special Igbo Humanoid been called a queen of the coast , and every truth she has to give out is considered from the bottomless pit ,
... We have one in the north ,son nephîlim of bnongo who now incite burning of mosques ,
IT TAKES GREAT LOVE TO BE REINCANATED IN AFRICA, ESPIACIALLY NIGERIA ,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
SisterFire:
...no creature is perfect upon d universe , we have our shortcomings and discussing about it makes me feel like a gossiper,

lets say between us, you are teaching me what i don't know not gossiping, ok
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tloc:

I believe in Reincarnation baby and I am also aware of the programming that gets us back to earth. Been reading on how to evade the trap system, could you throw some more light on the topic? Your curves are divine, guess you work out much.
...my curves are divine ? Tanks a lot sweetie wink wink wink wink and where do u see my curves ,I thought I have removed d pictures here?
Thiugh ,I thought someone said he prefers a BBW chubby , ...
I work out so my ladies forever angels , is our pride though some have pot belly but they are working on it ,
...and I also do squats just to look young forever , many believe I am an elder sister to my first Daughter and that's it ,

As for evading the traps ,
Gather more lights to ur transparent battery ( soul)
Gathering lights is growing the honour in u and also seeking truths , Do not look at anyone when seeking d truth ,
Always ask urself in time of confusion , if I am made Jehovah for a year will I burn my worst enemy in my gas cooker for 3months and not lose my mind in pity and compassionness?

...then let those who sets trap for u come then u shall know u are a god , let ur anger channel on a right source of justice
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ahasco:

lets say between us, you are teaching me what i don't know not gossiping, ok
...never mind cheesy cheesy ,
Is just that he didn't hurt no one by his actions or inactions , in the planet he runs to a selfish son of his has programmed people and threatened them with wickedly leech suckers afterlife
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
SisterFire:
... MŒÑSÇ
Like I said before we have our shortcomings no matter our sizes and level ,
Is more like a trait super glued into us forever , and it shall be in our creations forever
For an example...
Anger/emotions is to me and any human I create shall bear millions of angry fellas ( wait I am coming ) I don't know whether Hungary & Runèslania are always angry but what I know is that no one messes with them,
Tricks and treachery is to the Èsçu and anyone he created with his blood shall have treachery in them forever,
Sturbbornness and selfishness is to Yahweh and those giants( angels) killed by læîyaîthèråthscù 190million years ago are indeed sturbborn ,
Weakness is to mœñsç ( mormor or wat ever name u call him) and those he created in a planet like that are most cowards ( that's btw)

Y did I make mormor or murmohs( in Greek) a topic ?
because his trait are inbuilt and can never be clean unless he deprogrammes himself by himself of his burden , this trait didn't enter Férælkïrínscû his son , because it isnt programme that way by nature , is higherbeing to lowest of low being( homosapiens or erectus) .

He isn't y Africans suffer backwardnesses today because he didn't open ur eyes , NO...that's not it , his only relationship with Africa is that he only lived here during the war ,just like I , red snakes , REPTILIANs ,
...because he is a coward he ran here to seek solace with the females of those moments , that's his only relationship with Africa and he was nicknamed Africa ,just as Yahweh was nicknamed Satan ( sturbbornman according to d language of the multiverse')
...now can mormor rest now ,
Who is to be blamed ?
Blame it on ur creators from blue and green brother planets who didn't make ur wellness their priority , even Ènki enraq retaliated by half those who wronged his creations in Iraq and Iran, what are African creators waiting for ? Yes ,I know is very difficult to help Africans, even when u shower them billions of golds they still run to praise their enemy god in churches ,
...Fela son of oluwabi a winged Humanoid tried his best though they called him mad ,who again chioma , grin that one has hypertension already so isnt easy to save Africans ,

...We shall put the blames on your creators who didn't use same force used by d missionaries cum slave dealers to help u out ,
Though isn't easy either cos the missionaries came with white painted slave doctrines against black ugly less fantasy doctrines of the black Humanoids ,

We shall blame them,
Thousands of reincanations are happening in whitemen countries , but everyone avoided here including ur creators ,though ur creators are reincanating in USA to help blame nations , when the right thing to do is start from here ,
...Alas ,no high chief black Humanoid wants to be called a madman by a tiny maggot ,
They don't want to suffer ,haven't chioma the igbo unwinged special Igbo Humanoid been called a queen of the coast , and every truth she has to give out is considered from the bottomless pit ,
... We have one in the north ,son nephîlim of bnongo who now incite burning of mosques ,
IT TAKES GREAT LOVE TO BE REINCANATED IN AFRICA, ESPIACIALLY NIGERIA ,

hmm this is serious! but then how can the blacks be liberated, i personally don't think it will be this way forever, for even nature here's the cry of the few who clamor for the blacks freedom from mental slavery
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
SisterFire:
...never mind cheesy cheesy ,
Is just that he didn't hurt no one by his actions or inactions , in the planet he runs to a selfish son of his has programmed people and threatened them with wickedly leech suckers afterlife

and I'm sure he cant do anything to stop him

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Adaibeku:
cry cry cry cry

Nneoma wat have you to say about orlu fulani NA troubles?
...Ada , I know u know all this. grin maybe u want me to sensitize Nigerians
...ok ooo!
Nigerians oooo, the governors u depend on are 90% of the armrobbers , 419ners, ritualists ,
That they speak big Grammer dosent change nothing ,
...do not sabotage one who comes to fight for u ,
And the yorubas who always talk of interest this ! Interest that ...shun any talk of interest for now ,
...do this for ur unborn children , fight for them n not expecting any interest , during the ancient wars People fight injustice n intimidations , which hasn't reached 10% of what is happening in ur land today ,
...kill Religion now so u will know the fruits of honour, valor , wisdom and bravery Nigeria espiacially Southwest ,
Go back n ask Sunday igboho to be a head where orders are dished ,
And ur land shall be saved , Hate is bad ,only when it is channelled in a wrong directions, people who intimidates u try n hate them , learn to hate them , fight ur ass to hate them , so that if u can't fight for honour u fight for hate , stop hating ur fellow South's
And one day this shall pass away n u retailiate this intimidators forever
Pls....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ahasco:

hmm this is serious! but then how can the blacks be liberated, i personally don't think it will be this way forever, for even nature here's the cry of the few who clamor for the blacks freedom from mental slavery
... Anytime the dead PRESI... leaves the liberation will be easier ,just watch n see
For now build ur legacy , .if marriage will destroy the empire u build , cut the marriage off , no one is damaged by late marriage but many are damaged by fools they marry
Remember the life timaya lives ,such life I Vivian lives also ... Mould ur kids without interference of the fools , so you can walk tall and talk though as if u are Supreme god, grin grin
...if Africans won't have brains NWO ORDER WILL HELP THEM , so protect those from ur loins

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ahasco:

and I'm sure he cant do anything to stop him
...Is not his concern ,some one should do it ,maybe the motherworld of that planet ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Liposure: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
SisterFire:
...Is not his concern ,some one should do it ,maybe the motherworld of that planet ,
Mystery or farce? Your thoughts on the infamous bermuda triangle also known as the devil's triangle.

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
SisterFire:
...yes ghost are the lucky humans who wanna seek revenge thereafter decide whether to reincanate to any planet of his/her choice or stay put in VOSOD larger than earth 3x

As for the sea Animal on display ...
This one is animal who habitats in outer middle ocean , What humans don't know is that we have 4layers of the ocean not 2
... Ocean observers will tell u that we have sharks, sea Anglaärs , whale , plasis , piranhas in normal ocean level,
And unknown creatures in deep dark ocean trenchs ,meaning we have only 2 levels ,

Why did I say this half crocodile and half plassis is from outer middle ocean ?

because it have eyes, what u humans call deep dark ocean is just the outer middle level with high concerntrate in basalts ,
In reality '
We have 4 levels
(1) normal ocean ( first plain)
Where whales and sharks live with normal basalts , maximum 1200metres/ BSL
(2) outer middle level ( 2nd plain ) where unknown creatures with eyes lives , in this level is dark , approxi-5000metres/BSL
(3) Middle level ( 3rd plain) where radinhas with no eyes abode , here no oxygenated light penetrates EXCEPT heluim
5000-12000metres BSL
(4) DEEP LEVEL( 4th plain) Here we have animals 4times size of a sperm whale , those animals which aren't extinct unlike the land animals , some are injected by the underearth habitats and some are hibernating , one which looked like a sea turtle ,head as larger than 5whales put together living it's 1billion years still roams free in the Pacific trenches upward Australia to south west south America ,
Fortunately for u and Unfortunately for it ...many mountains twice the size of Everest are scattered all over that aforementioned trenches dis constraints it for advantures ...
Here 24,000metres/BSL

Woow ! So Pacific is this dangerous? shocked
I heard from my co-pastor that Amazon river is where fallen angels land �
Imaginr the stupid talk!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tloc:

� She is beautiful , many will prefer her to her daughter >

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
iluvMAMAV:

Love your team'
chelsea won tonight'
iluvMAMAV:
'So pastors are perfect beings shey '?

You will keep kissing that ass till eternity without rest won't you?
If another man tries to do it for 1 hour now you will be complaining upandan like they asked you to share

Useless Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

Hmmm, now I understand why you choose to make peace with her after years of fighting
You are in love grin
Have been in love with her for a long time.

It is well sha.
It's your business and it's a free world.
Take care!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Liposure:
Mystery or farce? Your thoughts on the infamous bermuda triangle also known as the devil's triangle.
...isn't mystery , farce but fact ,
...that's d abandoned site where yahweh throw few giants of his who went againsts him billions of years before the ancient war ,
It happens that when u dig a mighty hole from one region through the owner their will be a bottomless fall for who steps into it , now the other point of the hole is situated at a deep pacific trench full of dangerous blizzards , many ships where thrown away 1000miles before the second hole( pacific trench barrier triangle)
...yahweh planned to use it as hell ,before he learnt d use of sulfuric elements

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

... cheesy I pray she dosent see this Lucy ...besides she is whiter than adaibeku ...so I don't think u are right
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by theFilmtric: 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
this SisterFire just dey use all of una catch cruise cheesy grin

Who believes such crap??

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
theFilmtric:

Who believes such crap??

theFilmtricsay
...using them to catch cruise by telling them to save their land from destruction of the mind and body?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
theFilmtric:

Who believes such crap??

theFilmtricsay
...now I want to know y u say I am false ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
SisterFire:
...now I want to know y u say I am false ?
'Try and check whether this lady is your twinsister' because you resemble Goan! grin Difference is that you are heavily built and she is lepersious

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Liposure: 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
SisterFire:

wow! i never knew you are so versed in nigerian football. Very rare to find a lady watch nigerian professional league matches talkless of mentioning the name of various nigerian clubs. By the way, there's a church owned club based in lagos. They are called MFM and they play well to the glory of god.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.