Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207576 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
Adaibeku:
Is their any man of God in Nigeria that is good? Just mention one.

... For a righteousman/truthfulman to be pastor , is like saying Amaka la hot is a virgin,
The problem is when a wicked ritualist behave reserved people will think he is holy , where as the first strategy to deceive fools through Religion is appearing simple by day and engaging in 3somes with married women at night washing away their sins with ur veiny penis,

... Rules on how to be a perfect programmists dealer
You don't smoke by day
Do not be seen in ashawo joint by day
Do not rape women by day
Do not rape fine ass men by day
Do not put on a earring by day
Do not show ur g-string mistakenly by day
Do not wear a guy guy clothes by day
...always talk of Christ day n night even when u do blood sacrifices
Do not kill in the opening
Do not let human see decomposing carcases of ur victims ,
..do not play love with choir girls by day
..kill those who oppose u with hitmen and say is holyspirit that killed them
...Wear glasses if u look criminally by day ,
...always hold bible and anointing oil by day
...Make sure all evils in our nation are blamed on marine kingdom or satanic kingdom always
...always hate the truth ,do not let it out but cover the truth with the wisdom given to u by holyspirit

Congratulations you shall be G.O adeboye with time

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
dazzlingd:

Not easy trying to enlighten fools, they will see u as a demon...even when u prove to them that yahweh is a blood thirsty demon....even using the bible to prove to them, asking them what sort of god commands people to kill babies in cold blood and yet they cant think.
Try to avoid fools at all costs, they are negative energy, they can't think....and be careful not to marry a fool, they will infect your lineage with a dull brain
...lovers of truth are rare ,just keep on spreading it till.it reaches them ,
These sets are even reverand fathers as we speak , I have one as friend who wanted to quit priesthood but I told him to use it to put food on his table and get a nice wife who shall be him nice children , wen d time comes he shall drop the priesthood ,
...he is with 3kids as we speak ,and will quit church by 2029, when he has amast his wealth , My calaber reverand father friend did so , cos he can't bear the pains of preaching good of wat he hates at the alter ... He left 3years of learning y adolfhitlar fought world war , he is happy with a bouncing baby boy of recent , with a nice anambra wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
Akamariner any dreams to share?
Missed u
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:
Akamariner any dreams to share?
Missed u
Thanks sisterfire, it's been a while.

Nothing mysterious really, i'm just working on having a full autonomy of my brain, by first proving that i am capable, cause my back brain is still much connected to intuition, leaving me helpless sometimes, when i need to made a decision, and my front brain (the thinking faculty) refuse to respond.

Although, it is to prevent me from making unnecessary mistakes, i believe i can also always make the right decision, provided i had enough information, i learnt this from my spirit, i'm never left out of any important happenings affecting me, i'm always taught the process involved, so as not to get angry.

I hate being selfishly controlled, and my spirit sometimes cried if i got angry at her, and will always try her best to pacify me.

I'm killing anger though, i will approach every issue with the use of my brain instead.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:
major reason why i wish to be left alone is that, no matter how i tried, i will never get an inferior alternative to whatever i wish, i must always get my heart desire, inasmuch as it is the best i can think of, no matter how hard.

but sometimes i can be impatient, and it is quite frustrating that i am being manipulated by the spirit, to prevent me from deviating, i have been pursuing something for more than 3month now, and although i'm supposed to have recieved a response, nothing, and when i am supposed to be worried, a smile will be forced to my face, meaning not to worry
the kind of manipulation i went through while trying to explore other option ehn, i just have to give in as i'm used to it

when i was younger and goes to church, she may wake me up in the middle of the night to pray then laughs at me that i am decieving myself lol, she is very playful and takes me through a lot of adventure but no one dare offend me.

But i also dare not offend a woman.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:
... For a righteousman/truthfulman to be pastor , is like saying Amaka la hot is a virgin,
The problem is when a wicked ritualist behave reserved people will think he is holy , where as the first strategy to deceive fools through Religion is appearing simple by day and engaging in 3somes with married women at night washing away their sins with ur veiny penis,

... Rules on how to be a perfect programmists dealer
You don't smoke by day
Do not be seen in ashawo joint by day
Do not rape women by day
Do not rape fine ass men by day
Do not put on a earring by day
Do not show ur g-string mistakenly by day
Do not wear a guy guy clothes by day
...always talk of Christ day n night even when u do blood sacrifices
Do not kill in the opening
Do not let human see decomposing carcases of ur victims ,
..do not play love with choir girls by day
..kill those who oppose u with hitmen and say is holyspirit that killed them
...Wear glasses if u look criminally by day ,
...always hold bible and anointing oil by day
...Make sure all evils in our nation are blamed on marine kingdom or satanic kingdom always
...always hate the truth ,do not let it out but cover the truth with the wisdom given to u by holyspirit

Congratulations you shall be G.O adeboye with time

A fool will look at adeboye and oyedepo and say they are god sent....easy for the gullible to fall for a man like adeboye who looks so calm, dressed so humble, speaks gently and with so much calm...and conclude he is a saint.
Then claim indabosky is led by evil spirit because he leg work on the alter and wears jeans and designer shirts.....
Adeboye is no way better than indabosky, he is only a better hypocrite
People can really be fools

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
dazzlingd:

A fool will look at adeboye and oyedepo and say they are god sent....easy for the gullible to fall for a man like adeboye who looks so calm, dressed so humble, speaks gently and with so much calm...and conclude he is a saint.
Then claim indabosky is led by evil spirit because he leg work on the alter and wears jeans and designer shirts.....
Adeboye is no way better than indabosky, he is only a better hypocrite
People can really be fools
... Indasbosky that one ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He made christianity look not so programming , that's one d church of haters of Satan the hateful one
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Adaibeku:
Dear SisterFire

Sorry for this question i'm about to twist remember I was once a first class material
It is >>

what is the difference between ghost from hellfire and ghost from vosod?
In case if hellfire releases ghosts

Hmmmm, wahala in chief don show!

You are now fat.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
Akamariner:

major reason why i wish to be left alone is that, no matter how i tried, i will never get an inferior alternative to whatever i wish, i must always get my heart desire, inasmuch as it is the best i can think of, no matter how hard.

but sometimes i can be impatient, and it is quite frustrating that i am being manipulated by the spirit, to prevent me from deviating, i have been pursuing something for more than 3month now, and although i'm supposed to have recieved a response, nothing, and when i am supposed to be worried, a smile will be forced to my face, meaning not to worry
the kind of manipulation i went through while trying to explore other option ehn, i just have to give in as i'm used to it

when i was younger and goes to church, she may wake me up in the middle of the night to pray then laughs at me that i am decieving myself lol, she is very playful and takes me through a lot of adventure but no one dare offend me.

But i also dare not offend a woman.
...wow who is the she? D manipulating one or whom?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Akamariner:

Thanks sisterfire, it's been a while.

Nothing mysterious really, i'm just working on having a full autonomy of my brain, by first proving that i am capable, cause my back brain is still much connected to intuition, leaving me helpless sometimes, when i need to made a decision, and my front brain (the thinking faculty) refuse to respond.

Although, it is to prevent me from making unnecessary mistakes, i believe i can also always make the right decision, provided i had enough information, i learnt this from my spirit, i'm never left out of any important happenings affecting me, i'm always taught the process involved, so as not to get angry.

I hate being selfishly controlled, and my spirit sometimes cried if i got angry at her, and will always try her best to pacify me.

I'm killing anger though, i will approach every issue with the use of my brain instead.
...hmmmm , naturally Beings aren't made to be controlled , u make ur rules according to what is right or wrong to thy thinking ,

...who is she , Exmilitant talks of a higher Amún lady 2
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...wow who is the she? D manipulating one or whom?
yes, the manipulative one.
but everything she did is according to my will and desire, she is always careful not to get me angry, loves it if i do not take judgement myself, while she fight whoever offends me, giving me feedback, she faught with fire, and doesn't care whatever is destroyed.
i think her mission is to make sure i fulfilled my heart desires, without delaying myself with unnecessary mistakes.

some people says it's my mother, she took her owm life when my dad is gone, now, we the children are young then, and being someone that loves her children, don't you think that is strange?

most people who says it's my mum knows nothing about me, they are sometimes those who possess a discerning spirit.

she is just like a teacher and a guardian to me, and i believe she will leave when it's time, she has stop appearing to me like before, but still resides in my intuition.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Exmilitant(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...hmmmm , naturally Beings aren't made to be controlled , u make ur rules according to what is right or wrong to thy thinking ,

hmm M'lady, didn't know an interesting thread like this is running here. Yeah, i've got many of Gods and Goddess. But my favorites doesn't dissapoint.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:

She usually appears in the form of a blodied little girl, only once have i seen her fighting, fully covered in a blue light robe, throwing some flames and moving with a great speed, although, i knows how to fight myself, i cannot, because it doesn't align with my ambition, i have learn how to make people my friend, no matter who they are, so i no longer need the service, and i believe she will be gone, when she is sure i am strong enough to stick to my ambitions, no matter the challenge.

She always respect my decisions, and do only my will.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
Akamariner:

yes, the manipulative one.
but everything she did is according to my will and desire, she is always careful not to get me angry, loves it if i do not take judgement myself, while she fight whoever offends me, giving me feedback, she faught with fire, and doesn't care whatever is destroyed.
i think her mission is to make sure i fulfilled my heart desires, without delaying myself with unnecessary mistakes.

some people says it's my mother, she took her owm life when my dad is gone, now, we the children are young then, and being someone that loves her children, don't you think that is strange?

most people who says it's my mum knows nothing about me, they are sometimes those who possess a discerning spirit.

she is just like a teacher and a guardian to me, and i believe she will leave when it's time, she has stop appearing to me like before, but still resides in my intuition.
...she might be ur mum , befriend her ,always be the one people fear ,be it spiritual or physical, with this u are secured forever

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...she might be ur mum , befriend her ,always be the one people fear ,be it spiritual or physical, with this u are secured forever
I does, reason she is still with me.

Her requirements are simple, things i does naturally.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
Akamariner:

I does, reason she is still with me.

Her requirements are simple, things i does naturally.
...Always be her friend , before I answer adaibeku a likely Question about consciousnesses ,I will tell u a truth which no one will tell u " Any ghost you see is an element of a wise dead human with an unfinished mission , because all ghost comes from VOSOD ,don't forget wise souls are always enroute to vosod

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
Exmilitant:
hmm M'lady, didn't know an interesting thread like this is running here. Yeah, i've got many of Gods and Goddess. But my favorites doesn't dissapoint.
...tell them to reincanate in Africa , let them just spare just 70yrs of their 2billion years to save Africans , because people like 2face are really worried ,

I hope Dr( Mrs) Joyce ok..ke isn't one of your goddesses ,if so ...I will disappear from here grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...tell them to reincanate in Africa , let them just spare just 70yrs of their 2billion years to save Africans , because people like 2face are really worried ,

I hope Dr( Mrs) Joyce ok..ke isn't one of your goddesses ,if so ...I will disappear from here grin

You are scared of mrs joyce?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Don't tell me you are afraid of her o
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
dazzlingd:

You are scared of mrs joyce?
... hahahahaahahahaha .not really cheesy
I hope you remembered her?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ahasco:
Don't tell me you are afraid of her o
... Sweetie I fear no one ,but just that what nature left in her was x10 what is left 4 me and my brother Jesus Christ,
hahahahaahahahaha grin grin
Do you really know her, her reincanated hubby n PROGRAMMINGS?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iamuye(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
You mentioned that Jehova is same as Satan, how is this so? I’ll like to learn.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:
... hahahahaahahahaha .not really cheesy
I hope you remembered her?

The one whose husband was dismembered, u spoke about it
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by luwiizy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
i get question..??

i go like to know if somebody see himself de sex for dream say e relate to anything spiritual? or na just natural something.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
dazzlingd:

The one whose husband was dismembered, u spoke about it
...yes Àrobunaagû 's wife

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
iamuye:
You mentioned that Jehova is same as Satan, how is this so? I’ll like to learn.
...my dear the one nostrasçu aka Nostradamus said will come from heart of africa to save the world from programmes of Satan ( yahweh ) ...has already came with his history dated back as far back as 4.1billion B.C ,

...that saviour whom I talk of isn't a humanoid ,nor a reincanated Humanoid , nor angels u call anakim , but an aspect of the inventor of the universe , most great science Humanoids respect/love him and his universal stewardship , that they agreed to lock up stubborn programmers like niy Jehovah aka Satan , meç etc till 3017AD but my league will love to make it 3200AD ,

Ahasco or dazzlingd please direct him , may be his journey might start or end now !
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
luwiizy:
i get question..??

i go like to know if somebody see himself de sex for dream say e relate to anything spiritual? or na just natural something.
...if wet dream is taught in biology class sleeping with a woman isnt a bad thing but shedding out ur excess Akamu ndu ie sperms u conserved against nature because of christianity ,

...many has ruined their useless lives by putting so much priority to it , poor business fools in onitsha n aba might sleep with a woman in d dream wake up n heard straight to pastor miracle who will then pray against the mirage marine queen fvcking him , n he drops a tithe of Thanksgiving ( 30,000) to acknowledge the pastor ,then the pastor will warn anytime something like this happens come n I will pray Against it ...., after 7months when he would av had 15 wet dreams 15 x 30,000 = 450,000 n his business fails he will blame the marine queen for their wickedness n satanism ,don't doubt this
...this happens 1500times in south east , 600times in South south my side , 1200times in south west ,

Use ur head or a better man uses it for worst ...stop fighting nature
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...Ada la hot smiley

vivian la fire cool
My questions are unanswered

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Adaibeku:
Dear SisterFire

Sorry for this question i'm about to twist remember I was once a first class material
It is >>

what is the difference between ghost from hellfire and ghost from vosod?
In case if hellfire releases ghosts

...Ada la hot
Difference between ghost from vosod and ghost from Satan's lair

Vosod"s ghost
Vosod is a place of universal peace , freedom ,truth and also serve as a portal to any planet of your choice
But we shall pick FREEDOM to answer your question ok,
...when we say freedom in VOSOD , we don't mean little things like freedom of speech , freedom of working in nnpc , freedom to fvck nengi hampson or freedom to curse whom u like No ! No !! Nooooo!!! Freedom here means freedom ,
Freedom to do all this ,
Freedom to turn to man as u are a female ,
Freedom to fly u to the supernovas up there ,
Freedom to turn to giant
Freedom to date any sexy woman of ur choice be it blue ,ur colour , red , green etc
Freedom to swim in many oceans there ,
Freedom to run 1million times faster than speed of light , u can multiply it if u like ....
If I continue people will think I am mad ,even my friends here ,
...now listen with that freedom u shall she'd ur consciousness n the main HIBERNATES then u come to earth for an unfinished business and u shall manipulate nature as u like while searching for those who ended ur life or those who over loved u ,
On earth u can do what u like with nature EXCEPT doing the physical , vosod isn't earth and those who shall see u are the fragments of Supreme inventor made fleshes ( the gifted )

Ghosts from pit of hell grin

We don't have ghosts from hellfire on earth , like I told u anywhere u see a ghost n shout blood of Jesus ,na thunder go fire u ada ...yes they will run because u bore them with ur foolishness n maybe they don't wanna hurt u ,
...because is a big time achievement to be a ghost , only the wise ones who excepts Satan bcoms ghost , we have many in whitemans land but very few in Africa because we serve the living Satan n Lucifer hahahahaahahahaha fools
grin
...you can only see a hellfire ghost in ur dream begging u to save him , may be an angel ( demon ) had pity on u and let u talk to ur loved ones ,
He / she will try to warn u to avoid church but they will either seal his spiritual tongue then throw him in a deeper nataraja pit of firesnakes for trying to trick the wise ANASKÇÛ

.. tanks

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Adaibeku:

My honey forget that even the way u bend your mouth while talking is beauty alone

cheesy I av' been reading silently here like unregistered to avoid calling me out ,
Though still in page 26
Since here is the only arena for knowledges
Throw more light on this 3 capwoman,

[1] gift and higherbeings
[2] is the otem one of the gifted, if not, what's d difference between him and the gifted
[3] vosod or place of peace/freedom can you tell us it's importance and features .

In addition y choose 21/12/20 as a days of days
Igbos are watching kiss

50mks
... HIGHERBEINGS AND BEEN GIFTED

Higherbeings = Humanoids and nephilims( births from 2 (un) winged humanoids)

When I mentioned Dr (Mrs) Joyce some ask are my afraid of her , no I am not afraid of her ...but she is a gifted who was feared by many black and green humanoids of brother globes,

Like humans , great Humanoids are also gifted ,
We have a Yoruba co-creator ( named withheld ) we commands so much magical power not still confusing white Humanoids till date , as supreme INVENTOR disperce his body in 900ninollion x 900ninollion x 900ninollion , so will each tiny particles attaches itself to a soul about to be born with basalt or basugar in different planets when they are born we call them ogbanjé ( gifted) , this has started like billions of years across the universe ,
And will be used up in 700yrs to come ,
So the tiny blood capsules of Supreme inventor isn't only placed on human soul by nephîlim souls and very few Humanoids like Dr Joyce ,

(2) OTEM AND THE GIFTED,
he isn't a gifted , but a special soul from the crib of the supreme , which multiplies itself to billions of planets in need of history,
Nøstrasçu is also a soul from the crib just like otem ,
Nøstrasçu comes to predict 100%
temsçu come to give history past , now and future ,
When they die to go straight to the crib and stay put ,
Listen the gifted , great Humanoids , humans n nephîlim "s souls are from the grid not crib,

VOSOD AND ITS IMPORTANCE

importance
...in VOSOD souls meet up with their loved ones
...in VOSOD souls Experience peace 10,000times more than the peace in penthouse , oceanhouse and Glass House of bill gate and Abu Dhabi brothers , because in VOSOD you see and feel peace hovering in the night sky
...in VOSOD many humansouls behaves like gods , no human espiacially black will love to come back on earth full of confusions , greed and hates.
...wicked souls who made vosod are overwhelmed by the amount of peace in it , they curse their wicked moments , some comes back to earth to make amends
...vosod helps humans to reincanate to the nooks n crannies of the universe.
And remaining 2000 IMPORTANCE of VOSOD , which I don't have time for

Features
...there earth has it lane leading to the vosod entrance , so do ÅNNÛKÙ has also and Mars also and the trillions of planets in the universe
... Beside Earth's lane has 100s of places of torment and few places of pleasure , its just 96-4 ,
...As blackholes changes in pattern of operation so do VOSOD change in size according to the inhabitants and miscellaneous

Etc hang around n see the all..

...21/12/20 is when jupiter ( dutch SCIENTIST) swallowed Saturn ( Satan ) , to u humans is nothing but to higherbeings is something , is my alarm TO DO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
So scintillating sis ,
All eyes

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 5:39am On Feb 28, 2021
@iamuye you might want to read further of the true identity of Yahweh (Satan) by reading the book of universal history aka DoctUFOs. There you will see the whole revelation of the truth about Yahweh Satan. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.