Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207696 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 5:35am On Feb 26, 2021
kalu61:
Where are you from?. l share same culture.
Judging by your name, I'm certain you're my brother
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
Now that yahweh satan and his cohort have been trapped in a prison, does that mean that any Christian and other religious ones who would have been prevented from getting to the VOSOD can now get easy access to the VOSOD without any hinderance?
Cos from my view i think what has been stored or programmed in their mind will play out for them whether they are imprisoned or not or what do you think sisterfire. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jadden(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ndi nkwueri juru here oo.
Chineke!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
uncleck:
Judging by your name, I'm certain you're my brother
Arochukwu?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
kalu61:
Arochukwu?
Is kalu Arochukwu name? Proudly mention Ihechiowa

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
uncleck:
Is kalu Arochukwu name? Proudly mention Ihechiowa
grin

l didn't want to be direct.

Imera nwunne

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
kalu61:
grin

l didn't want the be direct.

Imera nwunne
O di mma. Gooya?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Story! angry
Better come here n stop Wondering!

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
Good evening all
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
uncleck:
my mother is late. My father is a real niggarrr. Remember what I said he did when I committed "abomination " while growing up?
...that's good! No Abominations is worst than illustrating giving millions ur flesh to munch at and ur blood to drink '
... Now, Mr catholic up there who are the ndi nkwueri na ndi nzuzu ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
SisterFire:
Good evening all

A very good evening as always, I'm still waiting for my question to be answered o
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ahasco:

A very good evening as always, I'm still waiting for my question to be answered o
... Ahasco dear , u got no problems ... Imagine 2face thinking they are jealousing Africans , so confused on how they manipulate Africans 2 ...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
SisterFire:
... Ahasco dear , u got no problems ... Imagine 2face thinking they are jealousing Africans , so confused on how they manipulate Africans 2 ...

I'm even trying to understand what the heck he's tryna say.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ahasco:
Now that yahweh satan and his cohort have been trapped in a prison, does that mean that any Christian and other religious ones who would have been prevented from getting to the VOSOD can now get easy access to the VOSOD without any hinderance?
Cos from my view i think what has been stored or programmed in their mind will play out for them whether they are imprisoned or not or what do you think sisterfire. Thank you
...some of their añakscú servants aren't resting , I have been trying to know the happenings on the earth 's vosod lane but everything is blurry 3months ago , last I heard well from my daughter about Satan's fireplace is that Mckæsçú is fully in charge ...cos he is as loyal as a bingo dog fed with bush meats and milk ,
... 3months ago , dull black female consciousnesses who escaped been constricted by Mckæsçú , îshîsh etc where causing troubles in VOSOD when they saw green, blue , vink , kogel coloured creatures lighting up here n there , I blamed Michael for his inactive anyway ... Ahasco without fire burning a fool bring him/her back on earth she will continue from where she stops , NO 2 WAYS ABOUT IT , I can swear that many of then enjoying vosod even flying about don't believe that Jehovah is Satan ,
.. yes they will wake up after been declared dead and tell u Jehovah gave them second chance , My dear they arent deceiving you or trying to sell their books , but can't put up with beautiful creatures of VOSOD or blocked their ear & eyes from seeking knowledges in VOSOD ,
...Hmmmmmmm

ONCE A FOOL IS ALWAYS A FOOL, in my world , in ancient times and accross the universe ( except earth) The word fool is a word, only used on those who are to be avoided cos of defiecency of their medulla oblongata

...is yahweh n Allah not call that name , and they curse that word till eternity ,
...note this : A dull head is a dull soul , some learn the universal truth n ways 20yrs after birth while some learns it 200,000years after been burnt in a spiritual fire , some learnt theirs millions of years in total darkness ,
...so ahasco road of VOSOD been free isnt the case here but the mustard seed brains of ur fellow tiny humans , it won't take time 1000yrs will come by n those few Christian female souls in VOSOD enjoying will still track Jehovah jireh , agu na eche mba , the creator of heaven and Earth ...to be with him
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ahasco:

I'm even trying to understand what the heck he's tryna say.
...he is pained but the pains in his heart is a minor compared to those African Americans & African britishs who weep for Africans anytime people shout " Master Jesus use me ' I am your daughter Amaka la hot"
...imagine I was called a man online and a mad witch offline because I was pained that 99% of black women love Jesus more than those bringing them out from hell at least every 500years ,
...if I don't stop them won't this females spoil the works of those who wants ur good ,Ahasco these females are waiting to call you ogboni occult men in front of ur kids in future ,
...that's y I love the economic bite hard going on , at least many men will fail women materially n women will ask Jesus 4 help as adazions and he will be mute , then the future is bright for africans..

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
uncleck:
SisterFire, where I come from, if a married woman cheats, the husband dies unless tradition is observed. I don't want to go into details but there's a twist to this issue. It doesn't matter whether or not you believe it. Where you're born, religion, academic achievement, ignorance and what not do not really matter. As long as your father paid bride price of your mother, no matter where you reside, you're under this taboo.

Now the question is, who or which spirit is responsible for the execution of this taboo since there are no deities nor priests in my place? How can such taboo be reversed?
...like I said b4 , we have 100trillion types of gifts scattered all over the universe , in which power of the tongue is one ... Yes ur fairytale bible wrote about the power of the tongue ,which happens on ungifted human once in 10,000situations , some whom where pushed to the walls brings karma closer with their tongue it happens...that's not in the case of ur village

... In this tricky case u shud know only d gifted commands d nature ( like teleporters who command / defile gravity n speed) , noble gifted Ancient men who hates promiscuity will wake after commanding a man to jump inside a river , will make a decree that no wayward behaviour shall happen from his loins and so shall it be forever until he is consulted further ... ATTAHIGALA OF THE DAYS OF AHMADU BELLO N NNAMDI AZIKIWE WAS ONE OF WHOM I TALKED OF ...everyone fears him even the air he breathes ,
...I wish I have that gift. cheesy
Uncleck our tongues are powerful no be for mouth , we have those with the real tongue and your forefather or mother who I don't know might be one ... Don't be deceived by a selfish jujuman in ur family claiming the charms is here or there , the force is trapped in the lithosphere watching u like isreali satellites
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 2:22am On Feb 27, 2021
Wow! This more interesting than I thought, but sad though. This is just why I don't waste my energy trying to enlighten the fools whose brains have been washed off their head. Cos the more you try the more energy you waste. So is better you leave them to their misery.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 5:16am On Feb 27, 2021
Ahasco:
Wow! This more interesting than I thought, but sad though. This is just why I don't waste my energy trying to enlighten the fools whose brains have been washed off their head. Cos the more you try the more energy you waste. So is better you leave them to their misery.

Not easy trying to enlighten fools, they will see u as a demon...even when u prove to them that yahweh is a blood thirsty demon....even using the bible to prove to them, asking them what sort of god commands people to kill babies in cold blood and yet they cant think.
Try to avoid fools at all costs, they are negative energy, they can't think....and be careful not to marry a fool, they will infect your lineage with a dull brain

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:20am On Feb 27, 2021
dazzlingd:

Not easy trying to enlighten fools, they will see u as a demon...even when u prove to them that yahweh is a blood thirsty demon....even using the bible to prove to them, asking them what sort of god commands people to kill babies in cold blood and yet they cant think.
Try to avoid fools at all costs, they are negative energy, they can't think....and be careful not to marry a fool, they will infect your lineage with a dull brain
...good morning dazz!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:
... cheesy I pray she dosent see this Lucy ...besides she is whiter than adaibeku ...so I don't think u are right

My honey forget that even the way u bend your mouth while talking is beauty alone

cheesy I av' been reading silently here like unregistered to avoid calling me out ,
Though still in page 26
Since here is the only arena for knowledges
Throw more light on this 3 capwoman,

[1] gift and higherbeings
[2] is the otem one of the gifted, if not, what's d difference between him and the gifted
[3] vosod or place of peace/freedom can you tell us it's importance and features .

In addition y choose 21/12/20 as a days of days
Igbos are watching kiss

50mks

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 7:37am On Feb 27, 2021
Is their any man of God in Nigeria that is good? Just mention one.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2021
dazzlingd:

you sure right, but the part of marriage is one heck of a no go area cos one can hardly spot a different one from most of them.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2021
uncleck:
O di mma. Gooya?
Anom hu

Sisterfire. How you de?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2021
Dear SisterFire

Sorry for this question i'm about to twist remember I was once a first class material
It is >>

what is the difference between ghost from hellfire and ghost from vosod?
In case if hellfire releases ghosts

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2021
Adaibeku:
Dear SisterFire

Sorry for this question i'm about to twist remember I was once a first class material
It is >>

what is the difference between ghost from hellfire and ghost from vosod?
In case if hellfire releases ghosts

...twister general ,u just ask a fulaniwoman ndama milk and dwarf milk which one is more nutritious... grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2021
kalu61:
Anom hu

Sisterfire. How you de?
...1'm fine tutmurnen ..
You and Mandela are one of those hating me ,isn't it ...if wat I talk is fantasy ,then life itself is a bigger fantasy , Something is round when viewed from afar and flat when we stood on it , is nothing but fantasy 2 me

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...twister general ,u just ask a fulaniwoman ndama milk and dwarf milk which one is more nutritious... grin grin

Cap Really
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2021
Adaibeku:

Cap Really
...Ada la hot smiley

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...1'm fine tutmurnen ..
You and Mandela are one of those hating me ,isn't it ...if wat I talk is fantasy ,then life itself is a bigger fantasy , Something is round when viewed from afar and flat when we stood on it , is nothing but fantasy isn't it?
What a fallacy. Hating?
That's one of the least things l can do. I don't have enough energy for myself talk more of somebody living rent free in my head like your friend Big...c

l rather avoid than hate and you know l don't avoid you.
Fantasies are what makes life worth living you know. Fantasies give poor men and minds opportunity to be rich and wealthy in their heads. A poor girl to marry Elon Musk's son and iluv..V to access to your pussy. Have you heard of that street made of Gold where there is no more sorry.....that bro J went against gravity to prepare grin?

I enjoy the fact that l join in the enjoyment of your fantasies and l love it. At least, for the fact that you are not just a ordinary human like myself unlike some shallow minds you prefer to call 'fools littered on the surface of the earth.

Today is Saturday right? So, do God/gods interfer in football matches and if not, do luck comes from blue moon or hardwork?

I have my defence on 4&5th next month but my system crashed for reasons better known to it. l started afresh since Monday to meet up but telepathied into the coordinator's head to do something. Yesterday, he dropped a message on WhatsApp shifting it to 9th. Thank you Jesus. I will give a testimony in church tomorrow.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Liposure: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...1'm fine tutmurnen ..
You and Mandela are one of those hating me ,isn't it ...if wat I talk is fantasy ,then life itself is a bigger fantasy , Something is round when viewed from afar and flat when we stood on it , is nothing but fantasy
comment etait la nuit derniere
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Liposure:
comment etait la nuit derniere
...yawns la derniere nuit etait pleine de sexeeeeere
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
kalu61:
What a fallacy. Hating?
That's one of the least things l can do. I don't have enough energy for myself talk more of somebody living rent free in my head like your friend Big...c

l rather avoid than hate and you know l don't avoid you.
Fantasies are what makes like worth living you know. Fantasies give a poor men and minds opportunity to be rich and wealthy in their heads. A poor girl to marry Elon Musk's son and iluv..V to access to your pussy. Have you heard of that street made of Gold where there is no more sorry.....that bro J went against gravity to prepare grin?

I enjoy the fact that l join in the enjoyment of your fantasies and l love it. At least, for the fact that you are not just a ordinary human like myself unlike some shallow minds you prefer to call 'fools littered on the surface of the earth.

Today is Saturday right? So, do God/gods interfer in football matches and if not, do luck comes from blue moon or hardwork?

I have my defence of 4&5th next month but my system crashed for reasons better know to it. l started afresh since Monday to meet up but telepathied into the coordinator's head to do something. Yesterday, he dropped a message on WhatsApp shifting it to 9th. Thank you Jesus. I will give a testimony in church tomorrow.

...Kalu u arent serious , pls stop enjoying it before u get trapped in it , those u think are enjoying it aren't but has burning anger .that's y me n Dem speak with anger while u speak with smiles ,
Mind u ,Universe is full of eye watery imagination DEFILEMENTS beyond ur imagination

...higher beings has their own sports , cos sports is one of the elements of universe , no human intervence where stray dogs do their sports

At the bolded pls be specific ,u know I'm not a man so those codes are aliens to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.