Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208646 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
... If he leaves from my web , he will never return no matter what

... I told him ,he isn't capable of leaving my ass and he said " I shudnt be telling everyone that no one can do without me, cos even the weakest will want to prove that they can do without me "
A QUESTION " IS HE NOW WEAKER THAN THE WEAKEST OF THE WEAKEST?

HE won't return is barely 1 ½ month and he is still in my web ,

Lesson : LET WISDOM , LOVE 4JUSTICE AND TRUTH BE UR WEAPON NO MATTER THE STORM ...N NO WOMAN shall TRAP YOU WITH HER CHARMS... Cos u are trapped by wisdom , truth and justice

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
SisterFire:

... I told him ,he isn't capable of leaving my ass and he said " I shudnt be telling everyone that no one can do without me, cos even the weakest will want to prove that they can do with me "

Lesson : LET WISDOM , LOVE 4JUSTICE AND TRUTH BE UR WEAPON NO MATTER THE STORM ...N NO WOMAN shall TRAP YOU WITH HER CHARMS... Cos u are trapped by wisdom , truth and justice
To understand what I say here ,
One day may I will be thrown in the mud for a shameful crime or two , u wise men will go ur way ...but he who is trap will be there ...o yeah u will be there no matter the shame ,
Y is it so ... Dazzlingd , tloc , Ahasco are trapped in web of wisdom, truth and justice, so if I misbehave they leave and may continue with April wolf a lady full of secrets of the universe ,
But this troll , won't because he isn't trapped in wisdom but trap in me Amaka la hot,

What is trapping him? He knows that I engage in rough sexual ACTIVITIES ,
He knows that I am a known bad bitch
He knows that I can engage women' in 4some ,
He knows that I have huge labia ,
He knows that I control many dangerous girls ,

Now you see what I am talking of , ...two different people

...this is same thing that attracts pastors to me , they hate wisdom discussions and truth / justice but love n Respect u because u can ride a dick like a rollercoaster ,
SO NO ONE SHUD BOTHER THAT WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM MIGHT HAPPEN TO YOU OK! grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
SisterFire:
...don't engage him Remember I told u " his soul is trapped inside me just like many pastors who knew me as an Antichrist but can never let me be. some are waiting for me to give them order to kill their innocent wives while some are cursing Jesus just to give me a head "
he can never leave unless his dead, he will chose a place with me than 1000 of my brother FérælkïrínscûJesusChrist , I will send u a screenshot of him to let u know better what I meant grin when you see it then you shall know whether he isn't trapped in my groins SAPIOSEXUALLY ... grin

Have you ever known me to need engagement to function?

Now now now don't let me start attacking you pet dogs on this thread

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
SisterFire:
To understand what I say here ,
One day may I will be thrown in the mud for a shameful crime or two , u wise men will go ur way ...but he who is trap will be there ...o yeah u will be there no matter the shame ,
Y is it so ... Dazzlingd , tloc , Ahasco are trapped in web of wisdom, truth and justice, so if I misbehave they leave and may continue with April wolf a lady full of secrets of the universe ,
But this troll , won't because he isn't trapped in wisdom but trap in me Amaka la hot,

What is trapping him? He knows that I engage in rough sexual ACTIVITIES ,
He knows that I am a known bad bitch
He knows that I can engage women' in 4some ,
He knows that I have huge labia ,
He knows that I control many dangerous girls ,

Now you see what I am talking of , ...two different people

...this is same thing that attracts pastors to me , they hate wisdom discussions and truth / justice but love n Respect u because u can ride a dick like a rollercoaster ,
SO NO ONE SHUD BOTHER THAT WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM MIGHT HAPPEN TO YOU OK! grin

When an old mama wants to become relevant?

BigCiowhorn don soffer grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
SisterFire:

... I told him ,he isn't capable of leaving my ass and he said " I shudnt be telling everyone that no one can do without me, cos even the weakest will want to prove that they can do with me "

Oh, you don't have a web. You are just a web users.... one of billions around the world.

See how my little worm brain is giving your billion year old wisdom packed giant winged brain sleepless nights
You mean with all you wisdom you can outsmart me?

I had to travel for a month you so I let you sweet talk me into 'leaving you alone' which you did with arrogance.
Now i'm back and bored.
What will you do? Cry me a river?

Title: Jerry Cries Tom a big River!

Lesson learned:
When Bigcowhorn tells you to leave a thread you leave it fast know that you will soon open your own thread and he can damage the damn thing with skill.
As you can see, you are scared of opening a new thread. cheesy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Sisterfire what do you think about tuface music video spiritual healing

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
dazzlingd:
...I am not a tuface fan , I don't like his music Except holypass n I sing"
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 1:46am On Apr 07, 2021
SisterFire:
... Ahasco he is no longer a man because he is caught in my sapiosexual web and don't think ur love for me reaches his , u may hate me but this guy will give his life for me if I allow him suck my 3 genital openings ,
Now check this screenshot and know if all I"m saying about him is false , he reminds me of Jehovah and his sçàèlet lady ( my mum) Jehovah is caught SAPIOSEXUALLY in her web ( in Jehovah's heart how can a woman command the sea to dry n in a minute it dries and I won't be with her forever, but Scarlet has another plans with Egypt) ,
Jehovah will declared every creature should search for Scarlet lady even in Antarctica cos she is an abomination , but when he finally caught he knelt down begging her to love him , because of Scarletlady Jehovah has gone celibate for multiples of millenuims , but u all read how evil he wrote about her in revelation in his fairytale bible,

How I will love to get that full part of Jehovah begging to stay with her forever after chasing her about, so interesting
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Reggaemich(m): 7:57am On Apr 07, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Lol, why you quote me?
Nothing men

Just chill
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
dazzlingd:
Your madam thinks he's the next big thing after a winged 50 foot idiot grin
Just listen to her

SisterFire:
...I know him... I've tasted him... he is sweet"

grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ahasco:

How I will love to get that full part of Jehovah begging to stay with her forever after chasing her about, so interesting

I can do even better!

Here is the complete series just below...

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dianchi(f): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mynameis007:

And this is exactly what I intend to do to you.
Fvck the shit out of õnu ike gi.

Thank you

Bleep watching very interesting in fact award winning I must confess

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
dianchi:

Bleep watching very interesting in fact award winning I must confess
... grin grin he thinks we don't know him , hahaha
...but honestly speaking ur man is a real man , I give it up to him ... Men who fights women shudnt live amongst us , THEY SHUD LIVE WITH PIGS AND SICK DONKEYS
I can bet it that he doesnt lay his fingers on u or go about taunting u ,
You are lucky my dear

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Oh, you don't have a web. You are just a web users.... one of billions around the world.

See how my little worm brain is giving your billion year old wisdom packed giant winged brain sleepless nights
You mean with all you wisdom you can outsmart me?

I had to travel for a month you so I let you sweet talk me into 'leaving you alone' which you did with arrogance.
Now i'm back and bored.
What will you do? Cry me a river?

Title: Jerry Cries Tom a big River!

Lesson learned:
When Bigcowhorn tells you to leave a thread you leave it fast know that you will soon open your own thread and he can damage the damn thing with skill.
As you can see, you are scared of opening a new thread. cheesy
...Only if you know we are acting Jehovah and Scarlet lady ,
You are Jehovah .
I am Scarlet lady

iluv is Egypt
You are Jehovah

Iluv ( Egypt ) loves me to Uyo
While u( Jehovah) love me to Sweden

... You are using a demonic thread to cover the truth ( that I am d air you breathe) and you are sticking with ur lies that u are on a vengeance againsts me , JUST LIKE JEHOVAH USED THAT SCARLET IS A LovePeddler AND SHUD BE BROUGHT TO BOOK TO COVER THE LIES WHICH STATES THAT " THAT JEHOVAH LOVED SCARLETLADY MORE THAN ANY BEING AMIDST UNIVERSE

...Y are u bringing back memories, who sent you bigcowhorn ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

I can do even better!

Here is the complete series just below...
...Do you know about queen of heaven ?
Do you really wanna know ...
If you want to know , then that means we shall discuss the features of ur sacred zyon ( ur heaven) ,
We shall discuss one of the greatest conspiratory theory ever known to mere man which is " QUEEN OF HEAVEN" then we shall unravel the real truth behind " who really is the queen in Jehovah's heaven. Ur helpless attitude brought this revelation

Though you lack the honour, manliness, pretige , dignity to receive my mentions .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
GodSaklek:

Good day sister fire, I want to ask you some questions...

1. You said you are a daughter of mother earth,can you tell me what happened those days during your time with mother earth and what Is your name back then...

2. What can you say about ghosts,people say they do see ghosts,and is it possible for a ghost to appear in another place on earth to married and have babies,and how such soul got earthly body back after they have been buried in the first place...

3.. How many times you've reincarnates, can u tell me your experiences in your past lives apart from the one you had with mother earth

4. Is there a money ritual?

5. Where are all the past gods eg yahweh,atum, Allah etc

6. Do you believe in item's writtens? https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

7. Do you believe that we are not alone,there are other aliens living in another solar system,what can you say about that.?

8. Do you believe that witches really exists

9. How did you meets your sisters and when?

10. What is your mission on earth,and what can you say about the future of Africa

No 7 Question

We are not alone Remember I told you that we have more than a 100million Otems ( ΠisΠi) scattered accross the universe and more than a billion ready to expose the truth ,
To understand in another dimension
Otemsapian ( ΠisΠi mœd) is a black man from Nigeria , that's otem for earth
Otemwusns...ts..vv is a walking pitch/blue boalike in goremed planet with 12 boardlike moons 3 milky way from us ,
Otemx†amtú is a hollow creature not visible to us ( strangers) , that's ΠisΠi of h†atu planet ,

So on , and so forth ... Now u see we aren't alone in the universe ,

Ur gold is been stolen by aliens as we speak now in paci/Atlantic plains ,
Egypt and Chile 's pyramid is a laserfilled-market place for giants 35-37ft in size ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 1:26am On Apr 08, 2021
SisterFire:

No 7 Question

We are not alone Remember I told you that we have more than a 100million Otems ( ΠisΠi) scattered accross the universe and more than a billion ready to expose the truth ,
To understand in another dimension
Otemsapian ( ΠisΠi mœd) is a black man from Nigeria , that's otem for earth
Otemwusns...ts..vv is a walking pitch/blue boalike in goremed planet with 12 boardlike moons 3 milky way from us ,
Otemx†amtú is a hollow creature not visible to us ( strangers) , that's ΠisΠi of h†atu planet ,

So on , and so forth ... Now u see we aren't alone in the universe ,

Ur gold is been stolen by aliens as we speak now in paci/Atlantic plains ,
Egypt and Chile 's pyramid is a laserfilled-market place for giants 35-37ft in size ,

This and more is exactly what we should be learning not some hate shit brought here by Yahweh Satan and his cohort
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 1:50am On Apr 08, 2021
Sisterhot:
...is that the case? Ahasco multiply ur wickedness by 100 somehow n check if you can put a very very stupid man in a pit of vIper snakes for 6months,
... Remember they always wants to put wise & stupid humans but isn't possible with the wise onez

They are dumb but we will help the ones we can, at least those in search of the truth.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2021
Ahasco:

This and more is exactly what we should be learning not some hate shit brought here by Yahweh Satan and his cohort
... Religion is a sugar( gold) that attracts ants ( tribalism) lizards( looting) snakes( hypocrisy) scorpions ( nepotism) centipedes( Selfishness & greed) .
As you can see "Yes " of the Religious one isn't his" yes" and his No" isn't his No" and he is so proud , this is the character exhibited by 99% of pastors ,
Gensteejay is an atheist who fell out with me , what did he do he deactivated sadly to avoid further issue , no christian will do that , they are built to hate even when love is oozing out of them

We shall discuss this further only if their is a question on it
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:42am On Apr 08, 2021
Ahasco:

They are dumb but we will help the ones we can, at least those in search of the truth.
...how many people are wise ?

Hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin humans
...those who you think that wants to search for truth will set eyes on talks of sex here and say I am evil and of hellfire , grin grin Are my bothered no ...
Not until he watches from hellfire where 2 male angels fvck in heaven he shall know ignorance is a disease not sex ,

Like u said for those who search for truth ... Cheers to them

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...I am not a tuface fan , I don't like his music Except holypass n I sing"

Check out the video, though the video has been deleted from YouTube, but only an awoken african can make such video about aliens, other planets and giants.

The video was a short story of three civilisations, civilisation doom, civilisation pyramus and civilisation kayus at the point of global annihilation. They united to form the trinet and waged war.....

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
dazzlingd:

Check out the video, though the video has been deleted from YouTube, but only an awoken african can make such video about aliens, other planets and giants.

The video was a short story of three civilisations, civilisation doom, civilisation pyramus and civilisation kayus at the point of global annihilation. They united to form the trinet and waged war.....

Civilizations at the point of 'global' animbilation!

Guy, don't make me laugh. I mean there has to be a limit to this dazzling stupidity right?

Kindly help me hit the like button on this comment like you do with that sisterfire.

Common give me some likes before jealousy kill me cheesy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...Do you know about queen of heaven ?
Do you really wanna know ...
If you want to know , then that means we shall discuss the features of ur sacred zyon ( ur heaven) ,
We shall discuss one of the greatest conspiratory theory ever known to mere man which is " QUEEN OF HEAVEN" then we shall unravel the real truth behind " who really is the queen in Jehovah's heaven. Ur helpless attitude brought this revelation

Though you lack the honour, manliness, pretige , dignity to receive my mentions .

SisterFire:
...Only if you know we are acting Jehovah and Scarlet lady ,
You are Jehovah .
I am Scarlet lady

iluv is Egypt
You are Jehovah

Iluv ( Egypt ) loves me to Uyo
While u( Jehovah) love me to Sweden

... You are using a demonic thread to cover the truth ( that I am d air you breathe) and you are sticking with ur lies that u are on a vengeance againsts me , JUST LIKE JEHOVAH USED THAT SCARLET IS A LovePeddler AND SHUD BE BROUGHT TO BOOK TO COVER THE LIES WHICH STATES THAT " THAT JEHOVAH LOVED SCARLETLADY MORE THAN ANY BEING AMIDST UNIVERSE

...Y are u bringing back memories, who sent you bigcowhorn ?

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Civilizations at the point of 'global' animbilation!

Guy, don't make me laugh. I mean there has to be a limit to this dazzling stupidity right?

Kindly help me hit the like button on this comment like you do with that sisterfire.

Common give me some likes before jealousy kill me cheesy
... You have proven to be the weakest of the weakest in d gathering of men , grin

Wat will u do for this thread to go down?
At page 15 when d thread was brought to an isolated dating section, you made me farewell thinking that is the end of the thread , BUT WE MOVED HIGHER AND HIGHER, with a bit set back when I was having an issue with my girl and u & kingsteve bade me farewell as well in page 30 thinking that's the end of the thread

BUT TODAY WE ARE MOVING TO PAGE 124 ,
Oh do you want to be locked in a cage like yahweh who refuse to let earth be? grin

Just give up SSSS funny enough you alone has 80pages out of 124 pages ,
And don't think ur rants isn't teaching wisemen how stupid Religious fools are ,
APONCHÉ

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
dazzlingd:

...When a richman gets an inspiration from a dream or somewhere he puts it on TV ,
Only earth and few others aren't fighting inter planetary wars
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
SisterFire:
... You have proven to be the weakest of the weakest in d gathering of men , grin

At page 15 when d thread was brought to an isolated dating section, you made me farewell thinking that is the end of the thread , BUT WE MOVED HIGHER AND HIGHER, with a bit set back when I was having an issue with my girl and u & kingsteve bade me farewell as well in page 30 thinking that's the end of the thread

Oh do you want to be locked in a cage like yahweh who refuse to let earth be? grin

And don't think ur rants isn't teaching wisemen how stupid Religious fools are ,
APONCHÉ

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
In the beginning was the word..................

the Word was with God......

And the Word was God...........................

Nothing in all creation was done without the Word.......................

For He was God and one with God........................

That is truth and life.........................

pages...............

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
Behold....

The winged creatures of our imaginations....

Some look like crafish dont they?

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2021
I think page 124 is just around the corner....

Cheers!

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...how many people are wise ?

Hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin humans
...those who you think that wants to search for truth will set eyes on talks of sex here and say I am evil and of hellfire , grin grin Are my bothered no ...
Not until he watches from hellfire where 2 male angels fvck in heaven he shall know ignorance is a disease not sex ,

Like u said for those who search for truth ... Cheers to them

Infact many of them, they don't know it's part of life and nature's gift. Like telling someone to hold back his or her urine.
Do you know even the supreme Creator creates some specially for that purpose? You might not but I do
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Kingsteve(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
SisterFire:

APONCHÉ

The number of times you've mentioned kingsteve/Steven on this thread is mind boggling...even to the point of claiming that another moniker is Steven, is quite funny, and I see it all.
Like play, like play...Steve is stuck in your thoughts and mouth.

Yes, I understand my humorous personality, potrayed partly through my writing; could be addictive like a hard drug to others, but you must fight this addiction, lest it consumes you whole, to a point of no return!
Have a good day, sister...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ahasco:

Infact many of them, they don't know it's part of life and nature's gift. Like telling someone to hold back his or her urine.
Do you know even the supreme Creator creates some specially for that purpose? You might not but I do
...Please educate me more , I want to learn from you intelligentman ,
Please tell me about those specially created for this purpose

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.