Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208796 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tweiker:

iLuveMamaV? But he's just 25 years old and you are almost 50!

So he has been having with you even though you are old enough to be his mother and have a daughter that age and now you want me in my fresh 30s to join? Hmmm now i know why you are so sweet to young broke boys on Nairaland

For shame granny!
...Your body and soul is mine grin , you are truely trapped in me forever , Those names husbandsnatcha , mama v and SisterFire shall be in ur soul membrane forever ...As I see u ...you will search for me in heaven and hell just like Jehovah is expecting my mum Scarletlady to visit his prison , as he searches for him even in a tiny crack in his prison hahahahaahahahaha grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tweiker: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
uncleck:

I don't know if it's the first, but it should be the very last time you quote or mention me because I don't entertain f00ls

uncleck:

I don't know if it's the first, but it should be the very last time you quote or mention me because I don't entertain f00ls

uncleck:

uncleck:

uncleck:

Now you know who the f001 really is..... he who gives empty ultimatums

grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
uncleck:

... gentleman so sorry on his behalf , he is not himself like seriously after setting eyes on my 3 holes ...he has been engulfed in dangerous love for even my footprints,

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tweiker: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
NiRfreak:

You can be funny and mischievous at the same time. Real men are after what you type.... continue ya reverse psychology.

There is an age people reach thinking others are sexually attracted to them in a powerful way means the world.

Let Sisterfire run with her fantasies.... I'm after her 50 year old pussy. How can that hurt anyone certainly not me?

grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tweiker:

Now you know who the f001 really is..... he who gives empty ultimatums

grin
Rule 2 been broken. Abusing of members , derailing of thread by tweiker who has monikkers bigcowhorn , easternprince , easternprince Ladiesforever

Dominique oam4j lalasticlala farano rocktation
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tweiker:

There is an age people reach thinking others are sexually attracted to them in a powerful way means the world.

Let Sisterfire run with her fantasies.... I'm after her 50 year old pussy. How can that hurt anyone certainly not me?

grin grin grin
Bigcowhorn...no be your case we dey talk....Your obsession with sisterfire is clearer than the sun.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tweiker:

grin grin grin grin

Thank you for this confirmation my sweet granny.

When i told them that you once took a picture with your pussy and asshole wide open to catch the breeze then made it you DP they don't believe it.

They think you are moral but I'm telling them that you are immorality personalized and all you say is just as trashy.

Sorry to say... you are not fit to be a mother ooo grin
...I am a beauty queen my dear that's y u are dangerously infatuated with me , deny you are infatuated with me grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tweiker: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...I am a beauty queen my dear that's y u are dangerously infatuated with me , deny you are infatuated with me grin

100k Plastic nyash and lips everywhere. 50 and above anti-aging creams to support

Beauty my left eye

Don't make me laugh!!!

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tweiker:

grin grin grin grin

When i told them that you once took a picture with your pussy and asshole wide open to catch the breeze then made it you DP they don't believe it.

They think you are moral but I'm telling them that you are immorality personalized and all you say is just as trashy.

... hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin they know I am as immoral as Scarletlady but u are the Jehovah that refuses to let go of me the Scarletlady hahaha grin ...

Jehovah is like ... o ye earth avoid Scarletlady n her waywardness ,

But in the inside he is fighting so terribly to kiss the feet of Scarletlady

Secondly we can see how holy enoch Adeboye is more sincere and good hearted than immoral Fela anukpulapo- kuti

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tweiker:

You wish old woman grin
...rule2 Mynd44 my dear someone is after me tanks!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
...good evening from love herself

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2021
cheesy
SisterFire:
'sweet madmosaile kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tweiker: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
cheesy'sweet madmosaile kiss

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You don turn to uneducated Frenchman now, ba?
No be mama again?

Oh, the correct spelling is 'mademoiselle'

cheesy

You be correct simp!

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tweiker: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2021
SisterFire:

Good morning, mademoiselle!

Upon all the mods you called yesterday here i am live and direct. cheesy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kodred(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
drLammy:
Kodred why don't you ask sisterfire your question?

Well I don’t have questions. I just enjoy reading here.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by owunabastard: 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ha that is serious allegation, where the picture, make I confirm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tweiker:

grin grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
SisterFire:
... grin i am not emotional my dear , as you can see I am laughing grin grin cry cry cry angry grin
What you call dictatorial is what red serpenyas ( red serpent tribes ) see as the behaviourals of ur Christian god , who has killed millions of children and still tell you not to kill and you brand him a kind god who doesn't allow u to kill ur neighbours.. Who dare Questions his sulfurlust ? He is weak if we beat him up , he goes about burning humans ( anakims)
Him and his friend Destroyed Egypt and it's fast civilizations as far back as 4000BC , Question him and 200,000 tiny humans dies ...but he wrote many commandent against killing NOT because HE LOVES YOU " BUT because HE WANTS U TO CALL HIM A GOD OF KINDNESS,

... Y all this inter-mingles without you knowing is that politics started with Satan ( yahweh ) as far back as 2billion years ago and many kind humanoids avoided such model were they carried everyone along and their were peace and development see mount kilimanjaro ( what u saw there isn't a mountain but a spaceship plant built by cúumidiscu Greek chimîdis billion years back )

...we have politics " and we have "leading"
Politics is manipulative and uses all those weapons you said Napoleon used for his personal interest and those of his friends( nepotism)
And leading is interactive as you carry even ants in anthill along ur plans for greatness in the particular society , o yes ! If a leader thinks about the welfares of the anthills what will be the fates of humans , I remembered when I ruled Runèslanye and wagzog around 3800bc , humanity enjoy even above me in Prussia , Deutschelanye and siberia, I left n politics came and Destroyed my place ..

George Orwell was a great u....s who wrote to console those affected by Armageddøn ...
and the inventor of politics he exposed

So my dear recently a body of the satanic Trinity made politics a way of ruling ( ie ruling with hypocrisy and selfishness) in Rome province . Which you used till date..

During my ruling days my tiny humans don't know what is hoping for good life and peace , they lived their lives as if they are in heaven translavania my empressdome became New York then , many gifteds were brought to me and my giant sisters helped in tutoring them and my land flourished with wonders upon wonders ,

This is really an eye-opener. Who doesn't know Satan set up politics and placed his programmers all at the top be it in the church, govt houses and all spheres of rulership, little wonder the world is a living hell for so many. I still wonder how one can be so wicked as to set up evil forces to rule a planet. Oh now I understand, he wanted to capture souls into an eternal fire burning with sulphur and he actually did even on earth; so when you are alive you know no peace and when you die you still know no peace. I really pity the foolish ones(how I wish the light of God Will strike their brain to see the truth), SMH for them
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
...Note

PLEASE CLICK THE REPORT BUTTON IF YOU DONT LIKE A COMMENT SO WE ISOLATE THE WEAK LUNATIC SO OBSESSED WITH ME AND SENDING HIS ACCOUNTS TO AUTOMATIC BAN , grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ahasco:

This is really an eye-opener. Who doesn't know Satan set up politics and placed his programmers all at the top be it in the church, govt houses and all spheres of rulership, little wonder the world is a living hell for so many. I still wonder how one can be so wicked as to set up evil forces to rule a planet. Oh now I understand, he wanted to capture souls into an eternal fire burning with sulphur and he actually did even on earth; so when you are alive you know no peace and when you die you still know no peace. I really pity the foolish ones(how I wish the light of God Will strike their brain to see the truth), SMH for them
... my dear don't forget to report any comment u don't like here including mine ok , at least isolation of the jobless troller and automatic ban is sure ,

...about what u wrote when injustice and lies bcoms the order of the day over the millenuims ,truth bcoms an abomination and blasphemy ,
At least we have now ascertain the inventor of politics( ruling by hypocrisy) decaying earth once as peaceful as ice ,
First was Divide and rule billion years back( the greatest divide and rule political tactics)
Second was creating MAKE THEM TINY AND LESS DOMINION , SO THEY WILL BE AFRAID FOREVER .
3RD WAS IMPOSE MILLIONS OF RULES ON THEM, WHEN YOU KNOW A SINGLE UNIVERSAL RULE WAS BETTER
and millions hypocrites are made even in the womb
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
SisterFire:
...Nice Question
According to my red serpent adopted father immediately after the explosions ....

.... Quasar which rode pass earth with a furious speed 300,000 times that of speed of light made the earth and our young sun system to be enclout in terrible hydrogen tundra, then our young sun is still a lilac dwarf , ...
Coming to earth their was no oceans nor seas just basalt and aeux silicon ,
After approximately 5million years our sun matured to a yellow giant, and that made it increase in massive heat, then the thick ice enclout where released on earth for a thousand and five hundred years ,
Mars , Mercury and venues has elements which made it different from earth , just like what Jupiter has that earth doesn't have ...

So the earth was covered in water ...so the rest is yours to understand ...we aren't in primary school

Amah tanks , so the oceans we have today are as the results of glaciations upward in form of rain for 1500years ?
Where was ur Scarlet then

[2] According to my inspiration women where automatically kept on various planets to procreate in it
Now my question is what of planets only female Humanoids stepped in like you made us understand that aslalle and many women Humanoids went on their own

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
Jasfin shocked shocked
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Adaibeku:
Jasfin shocked shocked

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
SisterFire:
... my dear don't forget to report any comment u don't like here including mine ok , at least isolation of the jobless troller and automatic ban is sure ,
[/b]

Noted
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
ah! At10tion. shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.