Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208591 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
NiRfreak:
I'm not Igbo , but I'm an avid supporter and lover of Nnamdi Kanu.
He evokes knowledge. He put the struggle upon himself because of the burden of knowledge about the condition of his ethnic group..so that's why he's so emotional, angry...u can't be well educated and not be angry at stupidity and injustice they way it's being celebrated in Nigeria.
So im a big fan of him...I follow him on all social media...I sometimes listen to Biafra radio...I love the knowledge of history he dishes out trying to educate the Igbos to fight against ignorance and injustice...You can only do this when highly educated about your world
...he knows what you don't know
... and when you know what others don't know u must behave like old Benjamin of animal farm.
And a wisehuman will be seen as not been mature , and fools will be called matured
Wisehumans will be insulted of been so emotional and fools will be called " wise " I DONT CARE NA THOSE E NEVER HAPPEN TO

Fighting for freedom in a foolish environment by reincanated ones is the hardest torture undergone by the freedom fighters , nnamdi is fighting for freedom in an extreme Religious environment, so he was so warned and lectured not to behave according to those who has seen vosod or those who knew the universal codes AND HE AGREED...I pity that guy , not because he lost his parents in a painful ways ( he doesn't shudder because vosod guys knows that one will have a million parents by 1,500,000 AD) No , I pity him because he has restrain from many things to prove to u fools that he is real ( , foolish people shud all burn in hell )
...in my world " if nnamdi is a freedom fighter , he would be seen with all raps of marijuana , dozens of women during his leisure times in the open , people he fights for will all gather around him to join him in smoking and fvcking some strippers ( if u don't like it u go ur way)...n not say TUFIAKWA like a useless pepper selling mama nkechi not wiser than a sturbborn lizard disturbing my afternoon siesta...
When is time to fight the oppressors the same smokers n fvckers put on their armour and fight dirty with the oppresors ...but over here they want him to go celibate to prove he is genuine TUFIAKWAAAA TO FOOLS,

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ahasco:
I'm just passing and thought I throw a little something here.
The root of African mostly Nigerians problem is religion. This has eaten deep into every sphere of our existence that all we think about is " God will help us, God will punish them, God will judge them and so on". Now because of this thinking we believe not in fighting for our right, justice but rather in God doing it for us. The truth is there is no justice after death. That's why we need seek justice right here on earth and don't believe God will fight for you.
...tank you Ahasco my dear , I'm happy nirfreak brought this issue of animal farm without him knowing that animal farm talks about science winged Humanoids and programmiing winged Humanoids ,
... At least I was able to tell him that Jehovah is the greatest politician amongst our time ,

Divide and rule was invented by him when he created the Ideology holiness when he finds it difficult to be righteous like his brothers ,

Also when he can't convince many REPTILIANs and red serpents that he is the supreme god and cúumidiscu, Amún théæmøs , Æphehàiuscu are all his creations , HE CREATED MANY ANASKÇÛ ( ANAKIMS) AND SUPER ANASKÇÛ IN MILLIONS TO HELP SHOUT HIS NAME AS THE HOLIEST OF ALL HOLY , MIGHTIEST OF ALL GODS IN THE UNIVERSE AND THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE all these billion years back and these super winged añakscú went on rampage to prove to creatures far China that the supreme god is here ,

I tell u dis is the greatest divide n rule, that's when he told my anascu and many others that if no one Worships him he will turn sand and stones( basalts ) to worship him

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
GodSaklek:

Good day sister fire, I want to ask you some questions...

1. You said you are a daughter of mother earth,can you tell me what happened those days during your time with mother earth and what Is your name back then...

2. What can you say about ghosts,people say they do see ghosts,and is it possible for a ghost to appear in another place on earth to married and have babies,and how such soul got earthly body back after they have been buried in the first place...

3.. How many times you've reincarnates, can u tell me your experiences in your past lives apart from the one you had with mother earth

4. Is there a money ritual?

5. Where are all the past gods eg yahweh,atum, Allah etc

6. Do you believe in item's writtens? https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

7. Do you believe that we are not alone,there are other aliens living in another solar system,what can you say about that.?

8. Do you believe that witches really exists

9. How did you meets your sisters and when?

10. What is your mission on earth,and what can you say about the future of Africa

NO 8 QUESTION

Like the one we have in akwacross is an order of a gifted Brother of a black wINGED Humanoid abassi , Abani who has the power to turn to whatever he chooses , he thought many who learnt 10% of it from generation to generation it turned to what u called demonic principalities , truth is that because they can shapeshift in a limitway they command great fear on average humans not freethinkers or Antichrist ,

NO 9 Question

They met me first in their giant form around 1985 days when witchcraft is bought at 1kobo 500naira, I frustrated them so much because I was a prayerful girl who speaks in tongue ...

I frustrated them my dear even though B4 I locked my 37ft body in a HIBERNATion I instructed them to help me remind me of my purpose when I reaches 10,

When I was 14 my bunk mate acted that same scenario and I laffed but she didn't know y I laughed even though she landed me a blow on my face ,
It happened that my friend instructed me to wake her up by 3am so she could read that the night prep jacking isn't enough , (Yes I use to read to conquer an intro-tech n arithmetic topics giving me headaches)

So my bunkmate ( also a sexmate) adviced me if I wake her up n she didn't wake up that I shud slap her ,and if she didn't wake I should pour her water ,
I did as she told me after to wake her up became a German war , I poured her water n she pounched me , when she realized what she did ,she was begging me but I was happy she remind me how I called my giant friends " Witches and queen of the coasts" wat made me believe them is the instruction I gave them " which states if I don't believe u " harm my soul so I shall be half dead , they did and I went into coma for 4days , in that coma my materials were shown to me , my gotters , devices and my confidentials were given to my ass to be put 2 use ( long story ) .. I woked up and going to church became a German war ( like my mum will say ) since then till now this is me oo

After removing many Africans espiacially I deserve to tell them what's makes them losers on earth n beyond , since ur gods arent bother cos they have 2 other planets harbouring blacks who are fire up there , blacks who are 23ft tall , who does great and flies ships about it is in the book of doctor Mrs okeke ( a powerful black Humanoid) , not a hear say from white Humanoids

Remedy for africa, if u can burn all the churches do it with so much anger...Anyhow u wanna end Religion do it and ur GENERATIONS unborn shall build ur statues in honour to a wise decision taken .
Sorry I forget u are a human , pls don't be scared when u burn all churches that no one will preach " don't kill " don't fvck " don't covet your neighbor's wife 2 ur confused soul , Remember d golden rule stolen n written in bible states " Do wat u like people do to u "

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2021
SisterFire:

NO 8 QUESTION

Like the one we have in akwacross is an order of a gifted Brother of a black wINGED Humanoid abassi , Abani who has the power to turn to whatever he chooses , he thought many who learnt 10% of it from generation to generation it turned to what u called demonic principalities , truth is that because they can shapeshift in a limitway they command great fear on average humans not freethinkers or Antichrist ,

NO 9 Question

They met me first in their giant form around 1985 days when witchcraft is bought at 1kobo 500naira, I frustrated them so much because I was a prayerful girl who speaks in tongue ...

I frustrated them my dear even though B4 I locked my 37ft body in a HIBERNATion I instructed them to help me remind me of my purpose when I reaches 10,

When I was 14 my bunk mate acted that same scenario and I laffed but she didn't know y I laughed even though she landed me a blow on my face ,
It happened that my friend instructed me to wake her up by 3am so she could read that the night prep jacking isn't enough , (Yes I use to read to conquer an intro-tech n arithmetic topics giving me headaches)

So my bunkmate ( also a sexmate) adviced me if I wake her up n she didn't wake up that I shud slap her ,and if she didn't wake I should pour her water ,
I did as she told me after to wake her up became a German war , I poured her water n she pounched me , when she realized what she did ,she was begging me but I was happy she remind me how I called my giant friends " Witches and queen of the coasts" wat made me believe them is the instruction I gave them " which states if I don't believe u " harm my soul so I shall be half dead , they did and I went into coma for 4days , in that coma my materials were shown to me , my gotters , devices and my confidentials were given to my ass to be put 2 use ( long story ) .. I woked up and going to church became a German war ( like my mum will say ) since then till now this is me oo

After removing many Africans espiacially I deserve to tell them what's makes them losers on earth n beyond , since ur gods arent bother cos they have 2 other planets harbouring blacks who are fire up there , blacks who are 23ft tall , who does great and flies ships about it is in the book of doctor Mrs okeke ( a powerful black Humanoid) , not a hear say from white Humanoids

Remedy for africa, if u can burn all the churches do it with so much anger...Anyhow u wanna end Religion do it and ur GENERATIONS unborn shall build ur statues in honour to a wise decision taken .
Sorry I forget u are a human , pls don't be scared when u burn all churches that no one will preach " don't kill " don't fvck " don't covet your neighbor's wife 2 ur confused soul , Remember d golden rule stolen n written in bible states " Do wat u like people do to u "

Thank you SisterFire, sorry for my late response, I. Was busying reading your writtens from page 1, but there is something i will love to ask...

1. Can you say something about TB Joshua,is he a reincarnate nephilim or god or normal human being,even gurumaraji(the one that have church at lagos/ibadan expressway)

2. Otem says homo sapiens era started about 200,000 years ago after the end of homo erectus,he even said Jesus never reincarnate as homo sapiens but homo erectus, can you shed some light on this because I notice that it's different from your writtens and you never mention much about homo erectus, he even said Adam and eve are homo erectus, and what is the different between homo erectus and homo sapiens...

3. Is Medusa real

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...Dare this ur picture( about sight and sound) is the best in this thread , I love it so much kiss ...always serve us more of this sweetheart .. onu gbajie girls kiss make the weakman dey jealous our love cheesy cheesy cheesy ,

†ÆRRA-HEUTZ RADIATION

Ok like Ahasco will say " the winged Humanoids placed those unseen figures in our atmosphere ,
And you iluv will ask " does it mean their are physical matters around us that our eyes couldn't see? ....

First of no Humanoid place whatever in our atmosphere and yes we have physical elements we couldnt see because our eyes are programmed to see or defile nature at the radiation of 430THZ ( t-light) - 770 THZ ( t-light) like u saw in the photo , 150THZ( t-waves) - 510 THZ ( t-waves) and so many more qualities per human , but nevertheless 98% of humans have the above mentioned THZ ,

To understand me better The atmosphere we know today which has dust scattered all over it( that's as far as ur 580thz eyes can see) has also many objects some are with alphabets like that of the Malayan tribes , while some has shades of Z , while some is ‡‡‡† TT T all over , some has bright coloured of tiny creatures of red serpents, green REPTILIANS , while gΠobs( myths & legends calls them trolls) , while some has the lines of photosynthesis, Water radiation etc( more than hundred more) ,
These signs and symbols are just for the TERA-LIGHT/RAYS ,

TERA-WAVES/LHUX is a branch of †ÆRRA-HEUTZ which pushes further the vision to see the waves of humidity, pressure and human super battery ( soul) at 3000THZ - 6700THZ
Note : there are difference between seeing souls and seeing ghosts ( I shall explain it later)

...Now is it possible for one person to see all these †ÆRRA-HEUTZ MICROMILLIMETRE RADIATIONS ? NOT POSSIBLE
As an average 580thz human u can see the 7 colours of our solar system , but someone who is of 1400thz seeing Zzzz elongated X in our atmosphere can barely see up to 3 colours of our solar( most times they see only white and indigo )

So calling urselves D and calling them 3D is INCONSEQUENTIAL though most who converted those ZZZZZ Bleep to a meaningful scienctific breakthrough has helped to humankinds ,

Animals like dogs , tropical mangrove sheeps averagely possesses the Teralhux vision to view the super batteries of trees , animals and humans , but are just seeing 3 colors,
Let me stop here later I continue with KHZ
Which makes us understand that music LÆÎYAÎTHÈRÅTHSCÙ played millions of years back are still been repeated in the atmosphere,
Typing...

' really shocked

So as much as dog has better sight than us .but was cheated by colours.
And I presume dogs are better than an average humans both in THZ and KHZ ,

Is their any other HZ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2021
GodSaklek:

Thank you SisterFire, sorry for my late response, I. Was busying reading your writtens from page 1, but there is something i will love to ask...

1. Can you say something about TB Joshua,is he a reincarnate nephilim or god or normal human being,even gurumaraji(the one that have church at lagos/ibadan expressway)

2. Otem says homo sapiens era started about 200,000 years ago after the end of homo erectus,he even said Jesus never reincarnate as homo sapiens but homo erectus, can you shed some light on this because I notice that it's different from your writtens and you never mention much about homo erectus, he even said Adam and eve are homo erectus, and what is the different between homo erectus and homo sapiens...

3. Is Medusa real
'tb Joshua is once a student of otem, so forget him
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'tb Joshua is once a student of otem, so forget him

Which Otem?... I don't understand, can you explain further?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...This is were u belong , we have brother drlammy , bro iluvmamav, bro Ahasco , sister adaibeku ( A priestess ) , we have Daugh Amatarasha who are here to help u when Google confuses ur brain ...

Amaka na hot not everyone needs answers here, look at how the guy dey look for who to sacrifice to the gods maka ego grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2021
Dear sisterfire

Can you tell all of us why oceans are salty ,

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
GodSaklek:

3. Is Medusa real
...TB Joshua isn't a nephîlim or reincanated person ...he is just a pastor who eats with ur ignorance .
Guru maraji is someone who was lucky enough to be bone in India , he knows few things in India ,so is the way of lord shivå .and comes here to use it to make money .

NO 2
Is just simple ...we had great civilizations and better way of life before Adam and Eve ,
So giants created in Atlantis around Bermuda republic and those giants in roumania 200,000yrs ago are still humans in this case , not withstanding you are made tiny recently ,

( I hate discussing about theory of evolution were half baked scientists will dig out a girdle bone of an ANASKÇÛ and assume is the skull of a 6ft ape dated back 200millionBC , it makes me so sick ...n u humans will believe it )

But listen
Let's say zinjerthropus are created in 2billion BC by Cæ , theemøs and niyperesidaic as they look like thick skin giant ape due to inadequacy in moulding them or maybe using wrong basalts or let's say crude basalts ,
Then late billion BC winged Humanoid cúumidiscu created his kenyapithetus/homohabilis who were great anakims , they built the best structure which situates at exact spot mount kilimanjaro,
Later on
Cæ and his wife my sister , few winged Humanoids created many upright men thousands of years later whom still exist in smaller size till date as YETIS they did great with their technologies as their creators also ..( details later on)
800Millions later when basalts and sands were refined well , short and thickskin giants without thick hairs where created by the great women league first and let's say dey are homoerectus, many of this models were created by many Titans around then cúumidiscu & cæ has left earth , most of this anaks lived with the thick hairs until the thick hairs die after a thousand years , then their offsprings were the the perfect homoerectus , until ancient homosapiens were created in Atlantis by the leagues of women...they are just like u but differs in size unlike the upright Bigfoot of cæ's Siberian plain
... that was d ancient homosapiens wiped out by astroloids during the terrible days of bombardment from outside , this happened in 200,032BC , world lost its fine giant humans , but the short thickskin -giant homo-erectus lived till 191,000 years later WHEN Yahweh created a new smaller homoerectus , which intemingled biologically with the sons and daughters of the winged Humanoids to give us HOMOSAPIENS ,
So the giant homoerectus and tiny homoerectus lived in chaos , peace , sickness and in good health till 4000yrs later few remained on earth , their era ended and the homoerectuses and HOMOSAPIENS picked up from where they stopped to usher us in the Tiny erectus& sapien era till date and a civilization is coming to mingle with u to usher u into the homocillaxscu era 2 homox....x( not a human word) when it reaches ..you will accidentally be thick hairs again , so this is how it happened evolution was done by man not automatically
... The problem with human SCIENTISTs is that they are little bit confused with the inspiration they got in what really happened to the co-owners of earth named REPTILIANs and Red serpenters , whom I believe started as a micro-organism exact 5billion Bc as they grew from ancient lizards and rattlesnaketine to adult REPSERP

Iluv let me borrow ur photo small to make my friend understand how round the world moves

Medusa was real , true stories of d nephîlim descendants of Amún théæmøs and his son apollyon in Hellas 1000, 000- 6000years back ,
They lived like animals without discipline then , who goes to Hellas then and come back not violently assaulted by proud nephîlim daughters and sons

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
Adaibeku:
Dear sisterfire

... Chai nne where have u gone 2
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...TB Joshua isn't a nephîlim or reincanated person ...he is just a pastor who eats with ur ignorance .
Guru maraji is someone who was lucky enough to be bone in India , he knows few things in India ,so is the way of lord shivå .and comes here to use it to make money .

NO 2
Is just simple ...we had great civilizations and better way of life before Adam and Eve ,
So giants created in Atlantis around Bermuda republic and those giants in roumania 200,000yrs ago are still humans in this case , not withstanding you are made tiny recently ,

( I hate discussing about theory of evolution were half baked scientists will dig out a girdle bone of an ANASKÇÛ and assume is the skull of a 6ft ape dated back 200millionBC , it makes me so sick ...n u humans will believe it )

But listen
Let's say zinjerthropus are created in 2billion BC by Cæ , theemøs and niyperesidaic as they look like thick skin giant ape due to inadequacy in moulding them or maybe using wrong basalts or let's say crude basalts ,
Then late billion BC winged Humanoid cúumidiscu created his kenyapithetus/homohabilis who were great anakims , they built the best structure which situates at exact spot mount kilimanjaro,
Later on
Cæ and his wife my sister , few winged Humanoids created many upright men thousands of years later whom still exist in smaller size till date as YETIS they did great with their technologies as their creators also ..( details later on)
800Millions later when basalts and sands were refined well , short and thickskin giants without thick hairs where created by the great women league first and let's say dey are homoerectus, many of this models were created by many Titans around then cúumidiscu & cæ has left earth , most of this anaks lived with the thick hairs until the thick hairs die after a thousand years , then their offsprings were the the perfect homoerectus , until ancient homosapiens were created in Atlantis by the leagues of women...they are just like u but differs in size unlike the upright Bigfoot of cæ's Siberian plain
... that was d ancient homosapiens wiped out by astroloids during the terrible days of bombardment from outside , this happened in 200,032BC , world lost its fine giant humans , but the short thickskin -giant homo-erectus lived till 191,000 years later WHEN Yahweh created a new smaller homoerectus , which intemingled biologically with the sons and daughters of the winged Humanoids to give us HOMOSAPIENS ,
So the giant homoerectus and tiny homoerectus lived in chaos , peace , sickness and in good health till 4000yrs later few remained on earth , their era ended and the homoerectuses and HOMOSAPIENS picked up from where they stopped to usher us in the Tiny erectus& sapien era till date and a civilization is coming to mingle with u to usher u into the homocillaxscu era 2 homox....x( not a human word) when it reaches ..you will accidentally be thick hairs again , so this is how it happened evolution was done by man not automatically
... The problem with human SCIENTISTs is that they are little bit confused with the inspiration they got in what really happened to the co-owners of earth named REPTILIANs and Red serpenters , whom I believe started as a micro-organism exact 5billion Bc as they grew from ancient lizards and rattlesnaketine to adult REPSERP

Iluv let me borrow ur photo small to make my friend understand how round the world moves

'now I understand shocked shocked
In summary the genes of the nephîlims is y we have homosapiens and Adam isnt a homosapien?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'now I understand shocked shocked
In summary the genes of the nephîlims is y we have homosapiens and Adam isnt a homosapien?
... grin at least I have answered u that Question
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
...uncleck are u still willing to see my 3 holes? smiley cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
drLammy:
I feel the best we cud do is to share this group with our friends perhaps we wud know those ones that seek the truth
I've shared otems book to few of my friends,they like it and some of them are probably following this thread on the low
drLammy I asked for that compilation a long time ago but you ignored me. I left Otem's thread several years ago, going back will be difficult now. Just help me the book please. Uncleck7@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
SisterFire:
very much willing

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
uncleck:
very much willing
...Sorry when i did Snapped that I was so h0rny ,I thought that troller saying he will expose me will display it but he couldn't ...I need so much inspiration to open my nyash in that pattern then take a timed shot ... grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by drLammy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
uncleck:
drLammy I asked for that compilation a long time ago but you ignored me. I left Otem's thread several years ago, going back will be difficult now. Just help me the book please. Uncleck7@gmail.com

Nah bro
I didn't ignore you
I sent the book to this address since that time
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...Sorry when i did Snapped that I was so h0rny ,I thought that troller saying he will expose me will display it but he couldn't ...I need so much inspiration to open my nyash in that pattern then take a timed shot ... grin grin
did you already delete that one?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
drLammy:

Nah bro
I didn't ignore you
maybe it went to spam. Let me see if it will still be there but I doubt
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
drLammy:

Nah bro
I didn't ignore you
thanks for resending it. I've seen it
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
' where is otem self ? Are you sure he is still alive
He once replied a mention on this thread
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
SisterFire:
How is it 3? is it not asshole and pussy_ hole?
Did u include ya mouth?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tweiker: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...he isn't simping because he is tasting the unforbidden fruit of mine, wat you shall never taste ... jealousy won't kee you grin grin grin

iLuveMamaV? But he's just 25 years old and you are almost 50!

So he has been having with you even though you are old enough to be his mother and have a daughter that age and now you want me in my fresh 30s to join? Hmmm now i know why you are so sweet to young broke boys on Nairaland

For shame granny!

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tweiker: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
' where is otem self ? Are you sure he is still alive

Otem will never answer you but if I mention him now he will rush off and create a thread to chat with me only. Know why? You are not yet a man. grin

Simping puppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

uncleck:
He once replied a mention on this thread

You mean a mention from me?

UpChoooook how far? You really love this old woman don't you? grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tweiker: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:

NO 2

But listen
Later on

Medusa was real , true stories of d nephîlim descendants of Amún théæmøs and his son apollyon in Hellas 1000, 000- 6000years back ,
They lived like animals without discipline then , who goes to Hellas then and come back not violently assaulted by proud nephîlim daughters and sons
[/s]

If you no see the picture for internet you no go get prroof ba? cheesy
You know nothing but think you do cos of monoplane and abundance idleness in your life

Goddess my left nyash. cheesy

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Adaibeku:
Dear sisterfire

...Nice Question
According to my red serpent adopted father immediately after the explosions ....

.... Quasar which rode pass earth with a furious speed 300,000 times that of speed of light made the earth and our young sun system to be enclout in terrible hydrogen tundra, then our young sun is still a lilac dwarf , ...
Coming to earth their was no oceans nor seas just basalt and aeux silicon ,
After approximately 5million years our sun matured to a yellow giant, and that made it increase in massive heat, then the thick ice enclout where released on earth for a thousand and five hundred years ,
Mars , Mercury and venues has elements which made it different from earth , just like what Jupiter has that earth doesn't have ...

So the earth was covered in water ...so the rest is yours to understand ...we aren't in primary school
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tweiker:

Otem will never answer you but if I mention him now he will rush off and create a thread to chat with me only. Know why? You are not yet a man. grin

... Cherish the attention he gives you forever that's how in the supreme table rolls , (tank theemøs otem isnt a woman you would av chased her about like fly chasing faeces grin )

Just like ur heart is tide to me and my thread forever , you shall never leave no matter what you try , your heart is with me forever , just like Jehovah's giant heart +bigger than you in size) is with Scarletlady forever , ... grin grin grin
Show us prove that the otem chatted you here on my thread or forever remain a dull weakman under a woman 's trap forever grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
NiRfreak:

How is it 3? is it not asshole and pussy_ hole?
Did u include ya mouth?
...you rude boy didn't see it then , but tweiker can tell u better because he is the only one after my unclothedness on my dp while real men are after what I type grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tweiker: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
SisterFire:
... Cherish the attention he gives you forever that's how in the supreme table rolls , (tank theemøs otem isnt a woman you would av chased her about like fly chasing faeces grin )

Just like ur heart is tide to me and my thread forever , you shall never leave no matter what you try , your heart is with me forever , just like Jehovah's giant heart +bigger than you in size) is with Scarletlady forever , ... grin grin grin
Show us prove that the otem chatted you here on my thread or forever remain a dull weakman under a woman 's trap forever grin grin grin

You for welcome me first after my 1 mouth absence you ill mannered granny

And you are chasing me around like in silent mode.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tweiker:

I don't know if it's the first, but it should be the very last time you quote or mention me because I don't entertain f00ls
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NiRfreak(m): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...you rude boy didn't see it then , but tweiker can tell u better because he is the only one after my unclothedness on my dp while real men are after what I type grin grin
You can be funny and mischievous at thesame time. Real men are after what you type.... continue ya reverse psychology.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.