Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207847 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...what's ur reason , there are many definitions of nature ,
My name is freedom ,be free and tell me y u said so
' is their anyone alive that teleports ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'good afternoon ma' y say ur name is freedom ' ?
...Y I said my name is freedom is that Vivian the name my ignorant parents coincidentally gave me was same name of a female wing ANASKÇÛ in yahweh's mansions ( angels) who fought alongside LæilítΠ ( Lilith) against the male counterparts during a sex war around 150millionBC , her name is vàivinnë , the most pretty femal' angel then ...last I heard of her was 1090AD
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LovelyDude(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...ok my dear , am all ears

you said that you'll reveal the Hitler whatever, you said we would be driving 2020 Bentleys if he had been successful
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
' is their anyone alive that teleports ?
...I don't think,
but we have an animal that I call " The master of teleportation Ie CLICK BEETLE

Click beetle is a phenomenal animal who don't just teleport , but defy the speed of light
...my dear click beetle is an animal which makes 5000G -10,000G at a go when attacked ,when normal humans makes 3G and 5G willnblock u off to death
god Àrobunaagû the teleporter makes 100G - 150G during his teleportations,
... fascinating thing about click beetle is that during its teleportations it can defy the speed of light by more than 300,000,000³ m/s ie 300million x 300million x 300million

Physically if I come in contact with click beetle , it disappears like I am dreaming
Photo of click beetle below

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
LovelyDude:

you said that you'll reveal the Hitler whatever, you said we would be driving 2020 Bentleys if he had been successful
...Be a gentleman hitlar's plight shouldn't be called whatever ...many humans played ostrich that it doesn't concern them , but he took it upon himself to fight Satan + Lucifer + son of Satan and you are been disrespectful angry

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LovelyDude(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...Be a gentleman hitlar's plight shouldn't be called whatever ...many humans played ostrich that it doesn't concern them , but he took it upon himself to fight Satan + Lucifer + son of Satan and you are been disrespectful angry

kindly speak in an understandable tone.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
LovelyDude:

kindly speak in an understandable tone.
...first of all what u call Religion is the reason y , Humanoids from outer space comes here to dig gold and left n u won't know, because the sophisticated equipment & transportation defies our imagination , Life we live today January 2021 is the life they lived Aquarius 100,000BC and is a FVCKING BIGSHAME ON YOU ESPECIALLY AFRICANS COS WHITEMEN ARE STILL SURVIVING THE PERILS OF RELIGION

I talked of Bentley2021 in regards to Adolf hitlar n you marvelled ?
Open your ear you see those Humanoids aliens coming here to dig many golds & cobalts which you don't know ,has amongst them one , 2,3,4,5,6, 7 UFOs each for every family in their resident planets what is Bentley2021 compared to an UFO that teleports through electromagnetic combustion,
What is Bentley2021 to low budget UFO owned by the poorest blue humanoid based in A•wændrø our milky ways , that same UFO has a transparent camoflague, can bentley2021 camoflague? No I don't think so,
A blue family of 4( father ,mother daughter and son) will just run wada wada from his cottage house in south A•wændrø to earth in an hour ,dig his gold in our Pacifica ocean and leave , what NASA CANT DO IN 2050, WEEP UR SOULS TO SLEEP BLACKHUMAN , CURSE THE DAY IGNORANT RELIGION GODS SET THEIR CURSED FOOT HERE (weeps! ) They are digging my mother's gold fools

Adolf hitlar was a strong christian who thought he was fighting for supreme god when he was dealing with atheists n scientists but was fighting for Satan yahweh ...because of his stubbornness as prophesied by Nostradamus , my ex- Enraq met him revealed the truth to him, few gods who hated Satan aka yahweh and his son Jesus revealed how many scientists that would have impacted the earth were killed,burnt to d stake , drowned, hanged, Adolf was sorry n he vow to destroy anything that has relationship with Satan is jews Isreal, christianity, Islam , he succeeded by ⅛ and that's what we suffer till date, the same people the world are siding ie the Isreal are the ones
Creating terror groups to annihilate the same people they wronged painfully 5000yrs ago ,

Mind you the more a society adheres to Religion that's the more they suffer ,
The more a society adheres to keeping commandments of a religion , the more they suffer hopelessness, you can't cheat nature
NATURE HATES RELIGION N THOSE WHO KEEPS IT ,for an example see the way hausa fulani in northern Nigeria keeps the commandments of their Allah ,now see how they suffer, You can say foolishly IS because THEY SERVE THE WRONG GOD , u are saved in the south that u are educated,
Another example is in India check the hopeless dark skin northern india always serving one god or the other and check the south who are experts in one SCIENCE or another

LIKE I SAID B4, IF ADOLF HITLAR WHERE ALLOWED TO DESTROY HUMANOIDS RELIGION , MAY BE NIGERIAN POLITICIANS WONT HAVE BEEN MILKING THE CITIZENS DRY WITH THE HELP OF RELIGION
EVEN IF THEY DO , NON RELIGIOUS & FEARLESS HOMOSEXUALS AND LESBIANS WOULD HAVE BURNT DOWN ASO ROCK WITHOUT FEARING HELLFIRE KEPT FOR ALL BLACK CHRISTIANS, THAT NO POLITICIAN WILL DARE MESS WITH NIGERIA RICH IN ALL MINERALS

WEEP UR EYES TO SLEEP

8 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Rekhina:
She might be wearing black socks Al diriniya gamaal'
...tanks hajia
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jadden(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...tanks hajia
You still haven't answered my question.
Why do you act ret@rded?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
ManIzhot do you have a question troubling you? Spit it out ,even if I don't know I can even connect my troublesome winged Humanoid Ex -Enki to aid me
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jadden:

You still haven't answered my question.
Why do you act ret@rded?
...because retards like mr beans, Mr ibu and Charly Chaplin has written their names in the book of heros ,
Let me ask you
Can you define wisdom and life ?
tanks

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...I reside in portharcourt ,

Am in ph too, cant wait for u to b back in ph. I hav alot on my mind
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jadden(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...because retards like mr beans, Mr ibu and Charly Chaplin has written their names in the book of heros ,
Let me ask you
Can you define wisdom and life ?
tanks
Not in the mood to go all philosophical.
I just asked you that question simply because you're notorious for acting stupid and talking gibberish on NL.
If being stupid floats your boat, by all means; keep paddling.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LovelyDude(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...first of all what u call Religion is the reason y , Humanoids from outer space comes here to dig gold and left n u won't know, because the sophisticated equipment & transportation defies our imagination , Life we live today January 2021 is the life they lived Aquarius 100,000BC and is a FVCKING BIGSHAME ON YOU ESPECIALLY AFRICANS COS WHITEMEN ARE STILL SURVIVING THE PERILS OF RELIGION

Open your ear you see those Humanoids aliens coming here to dig many golds & cobalts which you don't know ,has amongst them one , 2,3,4,5,6, 7 UFOs each for every family in their resident planets what is Bentley2021 compared to an UFO that teleports through electromagnetic combustion,
What is Bentley2021 to low budget UFO owned by the poorest blue humanoid based in A•wændrø our milky ways , that same UFO has a transparent camoflague, can bentley2021 camoflague? No I don't think so,
A blue family of 4( father ,mother daughter and son) will just run wada wada from his cottage house in south A•wændrø to earth in an hour ,dig his gold in our Pacifica ocean and leave , what NASA CANT DO IN 2050, WEEP UR SOULS TO SLEEP BLACKHUMAN , CURSE THE DAY IGNORANT RELIGION GODS SET THEIR CURSED FOOT HERE (weeps! ) They are digging my mother's gold fools

Adolf hitlar was a strong christian who thought he was fighting for supreme god when he was dealing with atheists n scientists but was fighting for Satan yahweh ...because of his stubbornness as prophesied by Nostradamus , my ex- Enraq met him revealed the truth to him, few gods who hated Satan aka yahweh and his son Jesus revealed how many scientists that would have impacted the earth were killed,burnt to d stake , drowned, hanged, Adolf was sorry n he vow to destroy anything that has relationship with Satan is jews Isreal, christianity, Islam , he succeeded by ⅛ and that's what we suffer till date, the same people the world are siding ie the Isreal are the ones
Creating terror groups to annihilate the same people they wronged painfully 5000yrs ago ,

The more a society adheres to keeping commandments of a religion , the more they suffer hopelessness, you can't cheat nature
NATURE HATES RELIGION N THOSE WHO KEEPS IT ,for an example see the way hausa fulani in northern Nigeria keeps the commandments of their Allah ,now see how they suffer, You can say foolishly IS because THEY SERVE THE WRONG GOD , u are saved in the south that u are educated,
Another example is in India check the hopeless dark skin northern india always serving one god or the other and check the south who are experts in one SCIENCE or another

LIKE I SAID B4, IF ADOLF HITLAR WHERE ALLOWED TO DESTROY HUMANOIDS RELIGION , MAY BE NIGERIAN POLITICIANS WONT HAVE BEEN MILKING THE CITIZENS DRY WITH THE HELP OF RELIGION
EVEN IF THEY DO , NON RELIGIOUS & FEARLESS HOMOSEXUALS AND LESBIANS WOULD HAVE BURNT DOWN ASO ROCK WITHOUT FEARING HELLFIRE KEPT FOR ALL BLACK CHRISTIANS, THAT NO POLITICIAN WILL DARE MESS WITH NIGERIA RICH IN ALL MINERALS

WEEP UR EYES TO SLEEP

if Nostradamus prophesied about Hitler, he sure would have known and talked about the so-called UFOs in his prophecies. supply me with it or I don't believe what you're saying
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LovelyDude(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jadden:

Not in the mood to go all philosophical.
I just asked you that question simply because you're notorious for acting stupid and talking gibberish on NL.
If being stupid floats your boat, by all means; keep paddling.

everything is just plain rubbish
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
SisterFire:

WEEP UR EYES TO SLEEP

Ma'am, from these disclosures I am convinced you have contact with a higher being or you are what you claim because a lot of profs in nuclear physics hardly believe the aliens exist how much more decipher the mode of transportation and the workings of their craft the you expressed it here.
If only I can meet with you, there are questions about PLEIDES star system and ANDROMEDA I would have loved to ask. The distance from our MILKY WAY galaxy.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by zakkyzakes: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
SisterFire:
... Millions of years back we calculate months and festival horoscopstically ,with the zodiac and formation of constellations , it started becaming a legend and myth 2500years ago ..but the truth is horoscopes of great Egyptian gods is what we use back then ,but before the winged creators of humans came we use weather

...Muhammad isah is d same Jesus Christ
You can doubt it but that's the truth
SO WHO'S THE GOOD GUY LUCIFER OR JESUS OR ALLAH

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
LovelyDude:

everything is just plain rubbish
...the discretion is urs always
My name is freedom be free , you asked a robot questions n it answers you , y will a robot disturb it's greasy soul about u lesser being hahahahaahahahaha grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tloc:

Ma'am, from these disclosures I am convinced you have contact with a higher being or you are what you claim because a lot of profs in nuclear physics hardly believe the aliens exist how much more decipher the mode of transportation and the workings of their craft the you expressed it here.
If only I can meet with you, there are questions about PLEIDES star system and ANDROMEDA I would have loved to ask. The distance from our MILKY WAY galaxy.
...They are our sister planets in our milky parent,

I will answer u the question but in d evening,

...when I say parent milky ways , can u explain to me what it meant?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
LovelyDude:

if Nostradamus prophesied about Hitler, he sure would have known and talked about the so-called UFOs in his prophecies. supply me with it or I don't believe what you're saying
...when you said I talk plain rubbish, I have dis-SLAVED myself from you...I am no longer a slave to ur question, That's d rule of the ¢l•éæitér games we daughters play
( Wear another costume( monikker)

GOODBYE kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
gensteejay:
https://www.space.com/cia-declassified-ufo-archives.html?utm_source=notification
...Is very painful that because of Religion all these became top secrets , WTF WITH THE FVCKING ASS TOP SECRET? shocked shocked
...what is wrong if humans meet all this visitors like we do 200, 000 ,000bc , even around 6000bc ,
If we behaved like u humans by trying to scare visitors away we daughters wouldn't have allow those giant winged Humanoids that created u to set foot upon our earth, (we would have seized d oxygen in the atmosphere, strastosphere then jump in the ocean to let them rot ),talkless of creating u but because we lack Religion , fear and wickedness we allowed u to come and polute earth with total foolishness , fearfulness , stupidity, IGNORANCE, stagnation, discrimination, gender discrimination , Religious foolery etc
Curse be ...( Let me be calm first)

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...I don't think but we have an animal that I call " The master of teleportation Ie CLICK BEETLE

Click beetle is a phenomenal animal who don't just teleport , but defy the speed of light
...my dear click beetle is an animal which makes 5000G -10,000G at a go when attacked ,when normal humans makes 3G and 5G when block u off to death
god Àrobunaagû the teleporter makes 100G - 150G during his teleportations,
... fascinating thing about click beetle is that during its teleportations it can defy the speed of light by more than 300,000,000³ m/s ie 300million x 300million x 300million

Physically if I come in contact with click beetle , it disappears like I am dreaming
Photo of click beetle below
'i have been reading this for 3omins it looks unimaginable
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...when you said I talk plain rubbish, I have dis-SLAVED myself from you...I am no longer a slave to ur question, That's d rule of the ¢l•éæitér games we daughters play
( Wear another costume( monikker)

GOODBYE kiss kiss
shocked shocked shocked 'Olorun shanu mi
So dis is a goddess question game?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin

Fantasizing

I know l have my own illusions.Thats how far our brain can go. At a time, l traveled to USA walked in the streets of California and New York. But l had to stop.

l'm scaling down because of too much headache.

l can't die of what l know not but l know, anything you can imagine, you can become even though gifts varies.

Most are illusions and only exist in our brain. lt's half truth.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
kalu61:
grin

Fantasizing

I know l have my own illusions.Thats how far our brain can go. At a time, l travel to USA walked in the streets of California and New York. But l had to stop.

l scaling down because of too much headache.

l can't die of what l know not but l know, anything you can imagine, you can become even though gifts varies.

...hahaha grin
You are a human as an Igbo christian anything a little bit beyond the bible is fantasy
As an African Atheist anything beyond what the longbearded Jewish illiterate scientists placed on a paper is fantasy ,
I will help you with d truth that isn't conversant with u boldly ,and no creature talkless of little soul called human can argue it
KALU YOU LIVE A WORLD OF SOMEONES ( SUPREME GOD'S) FANTASY,
KALU MY DEAR IF NOT FOR RELIGION WHICH MADE UR WORLD LAUGHING STOCK OF THE UNIVERSE , YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN A FLYING SHIP ON YOUR 21st BIRTHDAY OR ON YOUR GRADUATION DAY TO FLY OUT FROM YOUR SHELL( EARTH ) AND SEE THAT YOUR LIFE AND ITS SURROUNDINGS ARE GREAT MIND BUBBLING FANTASIES , THATS HOW OTHER HUMANOIDS DOES IT, THEY DONT READ BOOKS BUT GOES OUT AT THE AGE OF 15 TO VIEW UR BACKWARD EARTH WHILE U WASTE UR SOULS IN A CURSE RELIGIOUS HOUSES, NYAAAMA!

FOR NOW READ THESIS OF ILLITERATE JEWISH ATHEISTS UNTIL 14000AD WHEN YOUR BACKWARD EARTH WILL SEE FANTASIES LIKE OTHER PLANETS, NOW GO N READ YOUR BIBLE YOU NEVER CAN TELL IF SHE IS A SATAN FROM HELL OR A MARINE DEMON OR A DELUDED FOOL
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
kalu61:
grin

Fantasizing

I know l have my own illusions.Thats how far our brain can go. At a time, l travel to USA walked in the streets of California and New York. But l had to stop.

l scaling down because of too much headache.

...go and write ur African atheist illusions on a book people will buy it , But we ANTICHRISTS DONT SELL BOOKS OR WASTE TIME COMPILING NOVELS
NEVERTHELESS D Illusions of a white man is to go out 2 mars , Venus or Jupiter
But that of a blackman is to be richer than dangote ,billgate
To have 100wives , 30 concubines
To have a dick longer than 3rd mainland bridge
HOW HEAVEN LOOKS LIKE.... HOW THE RIVERS IN HEAVEN FLOWS HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA PATHETIC DELUSION grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...Muhammad isah is d same Jesus Christ
You can doubt it but that's the truth
Why did you say this?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
gensteejay:

Why did you say this?
...Do we have two murhas ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...hahaha grin
You are a human as an Igbo christian anything a little bit beyond the bible is fantasy
As an African Atheist anything beyond what the longbearded Jewish illiterate scientists placed on a paper is fantasy ,
I will help you with d truth that isn't conversant with u boldly ,and no creature talkless of little soul called human can argue it
KALU YOU LIVE A WORLD OF SOMEONES ( SUPREME GOD'S) FANTASY,
KALU MY DEAR IF NOT FOR RELIGION WHICH MADE UR WORLD LAUGHING STOCK OF THE UNIVERSE , YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN A FLYING SHIP ON YOUR 21st BIRTHDAY OR ON YOUR GRADUATION DAY TO FLY OUT FROM YOUR SHELL( EARTH ) AND SEE THAT YOUR LIFE AND ITS SURROUNDINGS ARE GREAT MIND BUBBLING FANTASIES , THATS HOW OTHER HUMANOIDS DOES IT, THEY DONT READ BOOKS BUT GOES OUT AT THE AGE OF 15 TO VIEW UR BACKWARD EARTH WHILE U WASTE UR SOULS IN A CURSE RELIGIOUS HOUSES, NYAAAMA!

FOR NOW READ THESIS OF ILLITERATE JEWISH ATHEISTS UNTIL 14000AD WHEN YOUR BACKWARD EARTH WILL SEE FANTASIES LIKE OTHER PLANETS, NOW GO N READ YOUR BIBLE YOU NEVER CAN TELL IF SHE IS A SATAN FROM HELL OR A MARINE DEMON OR A DELUDED FOOL
grin

You can't hide it. l thought l was with a sex goddess who as calmed but l prism your explosive anger amidst your intellectual orgasms *Fantasies*.
The gods forbid l be an atheist or join in illusion of whosoever rewrote the adventure of Serapis Christus

As a pure sexual humanoids, l rather enjoy my dear Succumbus or send one to you since you hate incumbus as Val gift.

Oh self acclaimed goddess! Listen, telepathy is not big deal. l can travel if l wish, live a million years and come back.
Lets tell ourselves the truth, fantasies begins and ends with brain cells. There is no fucking 7 virgins anyway as M promised or paradise bro J went to prepare. All were their fantasies, they are gone and their memories died with them. That's why UAE or Jews don't give shit about their madness.

You claim to have reincarnated in your fantasy, l doubt not, living a billions years before and now seeking for disciples to wallow in your fantasy simply because you are a super humanoid. You have developed your brain more than those of computers that your gullible admirers thinks you are the latest supersonic machine that happened to them. You are tricksters combining lies, history, super-intelligence, delusion, illusion and hallucination inseparably.

Your soul seek for peace but neither Christianity, Muslem, Buddism can give you refuge. You wonder about seeking for who to destroy. You can't deny the existence of these beliefs but resulted to self exaltations. Your pride is bigger than those of Lucifer. You have mastered the art of sexual obsession penetrating the intelligence of the gullible fellows who think your pussy and facination is the next best thing after oxygen. They will obey anything you'd say to have glimpse of the street of Gold in your pussy or travel miles to see you.

iluvmamaV Release this fellow, l beg of you.

Chai,

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...go and write ur African atheist illusions on a book people will buy it , But we ANTICHRISTS DONT SELL BOOKS OR WASTE TIME COMPILING NOVELS
NEVERTHELESS D Illusions of a white man is to go out 2 mars , Venus or Jupiter
But that of a blackman is to be richer than dangote ,billgate
To have 100wives , 30 concubines
To have a dick longer than 3rd mainland bridge
HOW HEAVEN LOOKS LIKE.... HOW THE RIVERS IN HEAVEN FLOWS HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA PATHETIC DELUSION grin grin

grin

l don't even know why l laugh. I wish l can have 1/3 of mainland bridge, l would've been iluvmamaV on a mission to bomb your pussy like Hiroshima.

How did we come to conclude about atheistsm here, haha. U missed. Don't you think people will buy just as the doctored scrolls sells across Christianity and Muslem. Swear that you have not mastered metaphysics and have digested delusions of great minds in manipulating humans. As brain can't do without books just as your can't do without Google.

May be an African man has his fantasies in his dick than his head. When you tell an old woman to sit properly, do you know where she breaths from.

Thanks for the company this evening, which type of wine do you like? Nkwu abi Ngwo
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...Do we have two murhas ?
What does "murhas" mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.