Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210706 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Goldam:
Where exactly?
Abyss full of mighty seven headed serpents hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
UNCL3:
Sisterfire, I quite admire your broad knowledge about things, I've been reading and following this thread since yesterday.

Nevertheless, I have couple of questions I need to ask:

1. Everything you said thus far, I feel it's because from childhood you had a very strict and religious parent and so you turned out this way because you wanted to prove them wrong, I still have the feeling that everything you know was gotten from acquired knowledge, you read somewhere or somehow got to know them... My question.. Are all you've said really true or fictitious because of my above presumption?

2. What course did you study while you were in school?

3. Do you hate humanoids because of religion?

4. Are you a feminist?

5. Why do you have such great sexual prowess as you've claimed, is it because you are a goddess? grin

And Finally

6. Can you predict the future? Do you feel you have super powers?
...tanks my dear , we tank the element friends of the humanity , great earth ( hated so much) and elements of truth

I will answer may be 1&2 ,tomorrow I get others

Number 1
...truth be told , I suffered so much as a growing kid , but it stopped at 1988 when I started using what nature gave me to put food in my stomach n to punish hypocrites etc
I was called a satanic marine queen as a child ..., I will look at me ( the wicked soul) n look at them( the holy people) and I shake my head in disgust ..then I knew Yahweh didn't create black people even my dad and mum ...
My dad stood by me but my mum is a tyrant , she has muscles used in fighting even strong belzebuul ( joking though grin) ...when they say give tanks to JESUS for making Vivian take first in class , I will start cursing and the pastor will say " BE STILL SATAN " N I WILL BE SO SHOCKED THAT THE PASTOR CALLED ME A SATAN " he will smile and my mother will start crying that the devil has entered ,
After days " he will come to say he had a vision where I was in a coven drinking blood" a minute silent for that pastor cos I xxxx him for making my childhood miserable cos of the money my Igbo aba mum gave him...I used that pastor to cool my heart for 1million cases like this not avenged
..., but what pained me is that many special people pass through this torture and they will agree that they are marine demons, but I stood on my right ...my dad was so powerless but supportive to my cause, my parents are inconsequential to be proven wrong cos I only wants to prove mighty people who said earth is a dumping ground of fools , many winged goddesses don't care because here isn't there home ground but we daughters of earth care so much , I watch love movies like Titanic, maleficient , Mexican soap operas , I don't read remember I am a civil engineer graduate we don't read alphabets ,

Whether I am saying the truth? My concern is that you drop ur Religion , and build ur land from scratch ...develop urselfs so that world war 3 players won't use ur descendants as bomb practice , the world u see isn't for good n evil but for wise n ignorance , stop chasing shadows by so doing fighting nature ...What I say is the truth , u can judge my sex prowess if u like mind u no be everyone know ur god

Number 2
Civil engineering to help my father's meagre company but it didn't work as I expected
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uchenageme(m): 3:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Intriguing. I read everything from beginning to end in about four hours starting from last night till this morning. The same way i was fascinated by the Otem thread. I just seek knowledge. Really we don't know the truth or anything at all. Most of us are just groping in the dark. I stopped Sunday school way back as a teen when i saw contradictions in the Bible, since then i have been seeking for the truth but i just can't lay my hands on it, i can't grasp it. The only thing i am sure of at this time is the presence of a sepreme being.

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 4:38am On Jan 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...tanks my dear , we tank the element friends of the humanity , great earth ( hated so much) and elements of truth

I will answer may be 1&2 ,tomorrow I get others

Number 1
...truth be told , I suffered so much as a growing kid , but it stopped at 1988 when I started using what nature gave me to put food in my stomach n to punish hypocrites etc
I was called a satanic marine queen as a child ..., I will look at me ( the wicked soul) n look at them( the holy people) and I shake my head in disgust ..then I knew Yahweh didn't create black people even my dad and mum ...
My dad stood by me but my mum is a tyrant , she has muscles used in fighting even strong belzebuul ( joking though grin) ...when they say give tanks to JESUS for making Vivian take first in class , I will start cursing and the pastor will say " BE STILL SATAN " N I WILL BE SO SHOCKED THAT THE PASTOR CALLED ME A SATAN " he will smile and my mother will start crying that the devil has entered ,
After days " he will come to say he had a vision where I was in a coven drinking blood" a minute silent for that pastor cos I xxxx him for making my childhood miserable cos of the money my Igbo aba mum gave him...I used that pastor to cool my heart for 1million cases like this not avenged
..., but what pained me is that many special people pass through this torture and they will agree that they are marine demons, but I stood on my right ...my dad was so powerless but supportive to my cause, my parents are inconsequential to be proven wrong cos I only wants to prove mighty people who said earth is a dumping ground of fools , many winged goddesses don't care because here isn't there home ground but we daughters of earth care so much , I watch love movies like Titanic, maleficient , Mexican soap operas , I don't read remember I am a civil engineer graduate we don't read alphabets ,

Whether I am saying the truth? My concern is that you drop ur Religion , and build ur land from scratch ...develop urselfs so that world war 3 players won't use ur descendants as bomb practice , the world u see isn't for good n evil but for wise n ignorance , stop chasing shadows by so doing fighting nature ...What I say is the truth , u can judge my sex prowess if u like mind u no be everyone know ur god

Number 2
Civil engineering to help my father's meagre company but it didn't work as I expected

Hmmmmm, can I ask a question? wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 4:41am On Jan 21, 2021
SisterFire:
Male: by holding me sensually/ tightly then * very important*, telling me stories of how he beat up pastors to pulp , how he locked up a pastor 4 a year or how he pushed a pastor off the jos cliff
Female: by looking at me intensely to make me feel shy ....
(Note : dis sects don't normally talk of beating up pastors so no need beating a dead horse..) then let the lady call me sweet names like the ones called virgin Mary in her litany of the rosary( note: Mary is my friend)
With this I become urs( but I shall be on-top max)

So if the guy no beat or kill pastor your breasts no go stand, ba?

Do you realize how evil and sadistic sounding this is?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 4:47am On Jan 21, 2021
uchenageme:
Intriguing. I read everything from beginning to end in about four hours starting from last night till this morning. The same way i was fascinated by the Otem thread. I just seek knowledge. Really we don't know the truth or anything at all. Most of us are just groping in the dark. I stopped Sunday school way back as a teen when i saw contradictions in the Bible, since then i have been seeking for the truth but i just can't lay my hands on it, i can't grasp it. The only thing i am sure of at this time is the presence of a sepreme being.
First you have to understand that the world didn't start from Genesis but had existed way before then. Neither was Adam and Eve the first humans. Everything in the bible is half truth of people who assembled them. Jesus and Mohammed were just humanoids who used their Telepathy and energy of their brain more than an average human.

"If your faith be as small as mustard seed, you can move mountains"

Anybody who developed such energy can move mountains and don't need to be religious even. Never underestimate the power of will power, Ask Adulf Hitler. Such person needs to interact with the subconscious man which access the Supernatural being to make it happen in physical.

Your root is in Amadioha, not imported delusion that seek to make you feel inferior while them who brought it avoid it like plague.

Don't be deceived.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:33am On Jan 21, 2021
kalu61:
First you have to understand that the world didn't start from Genesis but had existed way before then. Neither was Adam and Eve the first humans. Everything in the bible is half truth of people who assembled them. Jesus and Mohammed were just humanoids who used their Telepathy and energy of their brain more than an average human.

"If your faith be as small as mustard seed, you can move mountains"

Anybody who developed such energy can move mountains and don't need to be religious even. Never underestimate the power of will power, Ask Adulf Hitler. Such person needs to interact with the subconscious man which access the Supernatural being to make it happen in physical.

Your root is in Amadioha, not imported delusion that seek to make you feel inferior while them who brought it avoid it like plague.

Don't be deceived.
...Kalu ochie dike cheesy you are right in your words TANKS FOR UR WORDS A LEAST ... but Jesus isnt a direct winged humanoid but a true born of earth , he is the son of the soil wasn't created , Co-murhas very complicated but was n't a direct Humanoid, but an ANASKÇÛ

...Tell them that whiteman's sperm can never produce a blackman, son of ikenga

...my dear you are perfectly right about the mumbled information in the bible , but I think the truth in the bible isnt ½ but 24/176,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2021
uchenageme:
...suprisingly another igbo ? Pleasure might bored you , but The search for knowledge dosent bore an individual, the more you search the more powerful you become , the more you search the more illûmç u have , the more you search the more you want to help humanity , the more you search the less you want to loot public fund as a leader,
That's what demacated us from the ignorance section , their knowledge is limited to stolen funds , while the wise achieve breathtaking breakthroughs unimagining while they sitdown to enjoy the fruits of wisdom,
The definition of otem is true , he is directly from the arms of the supreme creator not grids of souls yaheeh n co comes from , He is a project of any disturbed planet ...
For an example if planet AGH ( inhabited by purple, red and green creatures) becames contaminated by PROGRAMMINGS of winged or unwinged Humanoids and many casualties of PROGRAMMINGS crying for justice, many helpless truth searchers like you will be attended by otem from the supreme god no matter how long it takes , ...
Using how it stepped on earth if in planet AGH
INhabited by the following:
Red scorpionheaded overlords ( Americans , Germany)
Green sharkfaced waterland living 2ndclass over lords of the east ( China , India, uae Qatar)
And lastly
Purplefaced wolf-like Lower class creatures of the south( Africans and Africans)
OTEM WILL COME AS A PURPLEFACED WOLFLIKE lower class ,the reason is clear...

...At DECEMBER 21 when Jupiter swallowed Saturn( Satan) , marks the beginning of the era of change ,no need empasizing on this,
...But what I know is that since blacks( even igbos who hates anything outside Religion) chooses truth millions of blacks shall be reincanated back to build that paradise , Religion stops them from building ...their hidden minerals shall be used to build what will marvel the rest of the human race , and Religion shall be cast in an oblivion deep below 10milky ways packs,

5 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 8:10am On Jan 21, 2021
SisterFire:
Abyss full of mighty seven headed serpents hahaha grin
'morning ma'What can you say about nigerian evil politicians?

Any remedy to their lootings?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 8:13am On Jan 21, 2021
kalu61:

grin

l don't even know why l laugh. I wish l can have 1/3 of mainland bridge, l would've been iluvmamaV on a mission to bomb your pussy like Hiroshima.

How did we come to conclude about atheistsm here, haha. U missed. Don't you think people will buy just as the doctored scrolls sells across Christianity and Muslem. Swear that you have not mastered metaphysics and have digested delusions of great minds in manipulating humans. As brain can't do without books just as your can't do without Google.

May be an African man has his fantasies in his dick than his head. When you tell an old woman to sit properly, do you know where she breaths from.

Thanks for the company this evening, which type of wine do you like? Nkwu abi Ngwo

'So you dey use me do example Shebi? angry

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2021
Rekhina:

Sexy goddess , You are pretty kiss
I love this foto

And y do u say that girls where born with natural intelligence than boys
?

...Busy now pretty Alhaja
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2021
Rekhina:
don't quote him again this small boy is chasing clouts grin grin grin

Or you are.

How business for Duhai?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...Busy now pretty Alhaja

So her men customers have given enough money to do Haji?

That is good....

@Ladies Forever!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 9:07am On Jan 21, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
...suprisingly another igbo ? Pleasure might bored you , but The search for knowledge dosent bore an individual, the more you search the more powerful you become , the more you search the more illûmç u have , the more you search the more you want to help humanity , the more you search the less you want to loot public fund as a leader,
That's what demacated us from the ignorance section , their knowledge is limited to stolen funds , while the wise achieve breathtaking breakthroughs unimagining while they sitdown to enjoy the fruits of wisdom,
The definition of otem is true , he is directly from the arms of the supreme creator not grids of souls yaheeh n co comes from , He is a project of any disturbed planet ...
For an example if planet AGH ( inhabited by purple, red and green creatures) becames contaminated by PROGRAMMINGS of winged or unwinged Humanoids and many casualties of PROGRAMMINGS crying for justice, many helpless truth searchers like you will be attended by otem from the supreme god no matter how long it takes , ...
Using how it stepped on earth if in planet AGH
INhabited by the following:
Red scorpionheaded overlords ( Americans , Germany)
Green sharkfaced waterland living 2ndclass over lords of the east ( China , India, uae Qatar)
And lastly
Purplefaced wolf-like Lower class creatures of the south( Africans and Africans)
OTEM WILL COME AS A PURPLEFACED WOLFLIKE lower class ,the reason is clear...

...At DECEMBER 21 when Jupiter swallowed Saturn( Satan) , marks the beginning of the era of change ,no need empasizing on this,
...But what I know is that since blacks( even igbos who hates anything outside Religion) chooses truth millions of blacks shall be reincanated back to build that paradise , Religion stops them from building ...their hidden minerals shall be used to build what will marvel the rest of the human race , and Religion shall be cast in an oblivion deep below 10milky ways packs,
[/s]

Trash
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2021
Dapcity247:
Do lesbians prefer dildoss, licking the cunt, scissoring, fingering
... remember I didn't chase u away ,

Dildos ..?
Some women prefer it , cos it gives them orgasm without been called a LovePeddler demanding for an orgasm from a selfish hypocritical christian , but the warm shoulder of a man superceeds that, orgasm or no orgasm..

Giving a head, ...
It Gives body vibrating orgasm especially licking the clits,

Scissoring ? shocked

Dis very one gives you orgasm back to back ,if u have fat labias

This type of sex is for neat bigger girls, cos if you dare with a streetgirl using public toilet ! As a girl sorry shall be ur name
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Liposure: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2021
SisterFire:
... remember I didn't chase u away ,

Dildos ..?
Some women prefer it , cos it gives them orgasm without been called a LovePeddler demanding for an orgasm from a selfish hypocritical christian , but the warm shoulder of a man superceeds that, orgasm or no orgasm..

Giving a head, ...
It Gives body vibrating orgasm especially licking the clits,

Scissoring ? shocked

Dis very one gives you orgasm back to back ,if u have fat labias

This type of sex is for neat bigger girls, cos if you dare with a streetgirl using public toilet ! As a girl sorry shall be ur name
what about vibrators. How does it feel like compare to the prick
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2021
Liposure:
what about vibrators. How does it feel like compare to the prick
...orgasm or no orgasm , warm shoulder of a man superceeds that...that's nature for u
But black men are wickedly selfish , hypocritical , loudmouthed and dumb
Eg is that bigcow blabbing like a child up there , just because I was humble with him...many women I mean gallant women hates amateur talkatives like him
WISDOM: NEVER TALK TOO MUCH IN FRONT OF A WOMAN , IT REDUCES A MAN THAT DOGS BECOMES MORE HONOURABLE, ( YOU KNOW DOGS DONT TALK MUCH
and I will prefer a silent dog than a blabbermouth & childish guy like bigcowhorn
grin
The guy is a fvcking 95.9 FM radio and you will never see sweet iluvMAMAV his great enemy talk dis much ...just check iluvs reply to him and see few words of wisdom, smh
grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
...orgasm or no orgasm , warm shoulder of a man superceeds that...that's nature for u
But black men are wickedly selfish , hypocritical , loudmouthed and dumb
Eg is that bigcow blabbing like a child up there , just because I was humble with him...many women I mean gallant women hates amateur talkatives like him
WISDOM: NEVER TALK TOO MUCH IN FRONT OF A WOMAN , IT REDUCES A MAN THAT DOGS BECOMES MORE HONOURABLE, ( YOU KNOW DOGS DONT TALK MUCH
and I will prefer a silent dog than a blabbermouth & childish guy like bigcowhorn
grin
The guy is a fvcking 95.9 FM radio and you will never see sweet iluvMAMAV his great enemy talk dis much ...just check iluvs reply to him and see few words of wisdom, smh
grin
[/s]

Cos you are a lesbian you don't really know what you are saying.

Quick question... is it only a man's shoulder that touches a woman durings sex?

Let me correct you a bit... most woman prefer the warm penis and a man's warn touch to any Love Machine. Some women even hate interrupting that warn manly feel with common condom

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sluvist(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
MY LITTLE UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THE OP, BASED ON ALL HER WRITE-UPS IN THIS THREAD

1- At age 10 you started having stand-ups with your parents and pastors in their effort to train your morality.
2- You started using your body to get what you want by following elderly people at your tender age.
3- You started seeing or calling your parents as IGNORANT at age 10.
4- You are highly exposed to lesbianism in school, right before your parents lost control on training you.
5- Throughout your life, you surround yourself with corrupt minded people like you up to now.
6- You born children out of wedlock with different men.
7- At your menopause stage in life now, you reached the highest level of immorality human being can ever attain in life when it comes to lesbianism, gayism and alikes.
8- Your brain is now programmed to thinks on some false imaginations about millions of years back.
My advice to you is that,
~ it will be better if you wake from this mental hibernation."
~ Never too late for you to organise your life and start thinking on how to get someone that can manage the scrap in you and marry you, so that your future will be a bit secured.
~ You missed a lot in life when it comes to moral training, that is why your way of thinking becomes contrary to that of normal humans.
~ Please go back to your parents and makes some confessions, ask them for forgiveness.
Only time will tell you more about what you did in the past. Better if you repent now.
MY WORDS MIGHT SOUND OFFENSIVE, BUT PLEASE DON'T FEEL OFFENDED, LESS AUNTIE
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sisterfire. I'm finally back from my busybusy to give you those questions I promised. They are a bit plenty Sha...hope you answer it all. Will appreciate
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sisterfire.
For now I have about 10 questions..will be releasing it one by one.

No. 1

1. You mentioned you are not a Christian by religion. Then why do you still go to church sometimes ? Is it the social fun and camaraderie of church going..or the relationship and sexual opportunity that discretely avails in church setting that makes you go? I know we guys or the irreligious sometimes go to church for that reason...what's your own personal reason even though Jesus is a taboo in your world.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sluvist:
MY LITTLE UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THE OP, BASED ON ALL HER WRITE-UPS IN THIS THREAD

1- At age 10 you started having stand-ups with your parents and pastors in their effort to train your morality.
2- You started using your body to get what you want by following elderly people at your tender age.
3- You started seeing or calling your parents as IGNORANT at age 10.
4- You are highly exposed to lesbianism in school, right before your parents lost control on training you.
5- Throughout your life, you surround yourself with corrupt minded people like you up to now.
6- You born children out of wedlock with different men.
7- At your menopause stage in life now, you reached the highest level of immorality human being can ever attain in life when it comes to lesbianism, gayism and alikes.
8- Your brain is now programmed to thinks on some false imaginations about millions of years back.
My advice to you is that,
~ it will be better if you wake from this mental hibernation."
~ Never too late for you to organise your life and start thinking on how to get someone that can manage the scrap in you and marry you, so that your future will be a bit secured.
~ You missed a lot in life when it comes to moral training, that is why your way of thinking becomes contrary to that of normal humans.
~ Please go back to your parents and makes some confessions, ask them for forgiveness.
Only time will tell you more about what you did in the past. Better if you repent now.
MY WORDS MIGHT SOUND OFFENSIVE, BUT PLEASE DON'T FEEL OFFENDED, LESS AUNTIE
...holy nweje clap 4 urself
tanks for teaching me how I would have avoided sins great Satan yahweh wrote against in his fairy tale book , in my world their is no sin nor holiness ok, but wisdom n foolishness

...As Jesus didn't come to do the will of his parents to be a professional carpenter
, So do I, who didn't come to be a reverend sister like my parents want
...lastly , 1 have my wedding certificate used in giving birth don't confuse us here
Tanks

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Sisterfire.
For now I have about 10 questions..will be releasing it one by one.

No. 1

1. You mentioned you are not a Christian by religion. Then why do you still go to church sometimes ? Is it the social fun and camaraderie of church going..or the relationship and sexual opportunity that discretely avails in church setting that makes you go? I know we guys or the irreligious sometimes go to church for that reason...what's your own personal reason even though Jesus is a taboo in your world.
... brilliant question but should I tell u wat u wanna hear and break the rules of this game or be obvious ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by FreeSpirited: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
SisterFire:
... brilliant question but should I tell u wat u wanna hear and break the rules of this game or be obvious ?
I'm all ears!!!
..but if you don't feel like being obvious..then hold it until you feel comfortable
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...holy nweje clap 4 urself
tanks for teaching me how I would have avoided sins great Satan yahweh wrote against in his fairy tale book , in my world their is no sin nor holiness

...As Jesus didn't come to do the will of his parents to be a professional carpenter
, So do I, who didn't come to be a reverend sister like my parents want
...lastly , 1 have my wedding certificate used in giving birth don't confuse us here
Tanks

Your husband tore that certificate to bits before he divorced you.... don't forget.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
SisterFire:

We would prefer not to hear your trash at all.

Thanks
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
FreeSpirited:

I'm all ears!!!
..but if you don't feel like being obvious..then hold it until you feel comfortable
... obvious is wat I will be
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Good evening all

You guest reading shud Man up , register and ask your question ,

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
SisterFire:
Good evening all

You guest reading shud Man up , register and ask your question ,

So you want them to give you your best food for free, ba?. This your old trick of romancing and challenging our manhood to get us to do rubbish won't work this time. I will expose you.

Guys, this one claims to be a 5 billion year-old goddess more powerful than God but her problem is that she keep behaving like most useless humans... worse sef.

Money
Sex
Attention

She lives for these 3 things... her foods. Remove any one and she's in big trouble.

She wants more food now, kindly give it too her all woman wrappers in the house. grin grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
SisterFire:
... obvious is wat I will be

You say?

Oya define the world 'obvious' as used in that context.

I'm listening.....

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uchenageme(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
@sisterfire. What is the source/beginning of the supreme one?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowH0rn: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
uchenageme:
@sisterfire. What is the source/beginning of the supreme one?

In sisterfire's voice.... "A 78 headed giant snake born 15 billion years ago got pregnant by mistake after it refused to sue condom then gave birth to twins. One of the twins killed the other and became supreme!"

"The supreme one .... Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.