Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208003 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by thatsleepboy1: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
Omo see better fabbles for here. Going through this thread, I'm seeing some so called revelations from codex gigas and I can't help but laught out loud. Ewwwo

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ahasco:

Oh I love you so much for this clarification. I'm so excited. Like I was there at that very beginning grin grin grin grin Wow so you are the twin to cherubim, that's you are Seraphin. So happy to know this and meet you even though not in person but to me this is more real than I can imagine meeting you grin grin grin grin a very big hug
... You are welcomed , scienctific whites from scandinavia calls me runes and those who have dealings with Jesus and his religion confused themselves with my name seraphim the heavenly angel bla bla bla ...the same place I hated with passion and have incited many wars that destroyed nearly 1/4 half of its inhabitants.
I left there as a child to live with the good red serpents whom I see as my family .
And Jesus Christ ur Redeemer named his girlfriend my own name serarrh!

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Omo see better fabbles for here. Going through this thread, I'm seeing some so called revelations from codex gigas and I can't help but laught out loud. Ewwwo
...Amasa gana , its not feebles dear ... Era of truth is here already , if u don't believe this same truth awaits u in ur grave!
Ur black creators aren't helping out and I decide to help u out since my creations in Hungary( wægzoügai I named them )and roumania ( runeshlania I named them ) are seeing the light already .

Amasa gana build ur light or u are damned forever

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
...codex gigas , what is it

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by thatsleepboy1: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
SisterFire:
...Amasa gana , its not feebles dear ... Era of truth is here already , if u don't believe this same truth awaits u in ur grave!
Ur black creators aren't helping out and I decide to help u out since my creations in Hungary( wægzoügai I named them )and roumania ( runeshlania I named them ) are seeing the light already .

Amasa gana build ur light or u are damned forever

Don't be a confusionist, I'm not Amasa Gana and I'll never ever be Amasa Gana cos it's only the Most high that is called that. Stop pretending like you don't know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by thatsleepboy1: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
SisterFire:
... You are welcomed , scienctific whites from scandinavia calls me runes and those who have dealings with Jesus and his religion confused themselves with my name seraphim the heavenly angel bla bla bla ...the same place I hated with passion and have incited many wars that destroyed nearly 1/4 half of its inhabitants.
I left there as a child to live with the good red serpents whom I see as my family .
And Jesus Christ ur Redeemer named his girlfriend my own name serarrh!

Continue your fabbles.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Don't be a confusionist, I'm not Amasa Gana and I'll never ever be Amasa Gana cos it's only the Most high that is called that. Stop pretending like you don't know what I'm talking about.
...Remove hate from ur soul ,I am not ur enemy.
I like that name in ur profile amasa gana that's y I called u that
And Mr know it all aka detective against Vivian if I know about codex gigas or have ever heard of it in my life may I die immediately ,and if I know and use it to deceive intelligent ones may y......

Becareful how u accuse people u never can tell if u are accusing ur CHI of clout chasing

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Continue your fabbles.
...shut it smallboy cos we knew already that new true/factual stories are fables and new inventions are satanic in this ur cursed black world...

If ur god is amasa gana then ur god is a big foolish tree and a foolish tree at 40million years is a big foolish tree forever because amas means stupid and ana means tree in ancient deutshe lingua
Okwa onye a kam ga aya negodi mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by thatsleepboy1: 1:35am On Nov 11, 2021
SisterFire:
...Remove hate from ur soul ,I am not ur enemy.
I like that name in ur profile amasa gana that's y I called u that
And Mr know it all aka detective against Vivian if I know about codex gigas or have ever heard of it in my life may I die immediately ,and if I know and use it to deceive intelligent ones may y......

Becareful how u accuse people u never can tell if u are accusing ur CHI of clout chasing

Taaa ọnụ ahịa

Chi kọ chọ ni

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Taaa ọnụ ahịa

Chi kọ chọ ni
... Adamu modu kau Becareful ok

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2021
Confusing throw light V

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Continue your fabbles.
So you think they are what you claim? SMH

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Too bad you don't know who V is ! grin grin grin grin

I just checked the codex gigas like right now and it's one of books V told us where kept to keep we humans at check by our Wicked religious gods which one is her dad
The grand plans is to make we petit humans fearful for the rest of our lives with horror images ,while they trap us all in their grand schemes,
Sisterfira aka caliral V is right after all ,
V don't read devil books but universal or multiversal books

See the origin picture of human weakness from time immemorial below
Is a pity cry

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

I just checked the codex gigas like right now and it's one of books V told us where kept to keep we humans at check by our Wicked religious gods which one is her dad
The grand plans is to make we petit humans fearful for the rest of our lives with horror images ,while they trap us all in their grand schemes,

Is a pity cry
Unbelievable shocked
This people don mess us up
Sweet mummy I love ur dp

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
AnalQueenluci:
Confusing throw light V
Sisterfire i have asked this question b4 in anodar form ! Do and come online

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Is this alligation true sisterfire ? If yes y do whitemen prefer this ?
What is ur opinion

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2021
Phillipson02:

Sisterfire i have asked this question b4 in anodar form ! Do and come online
... I recollect my dear so when I'm less bizzy I will make u understand why from 6000BC till date that u only have 30mins join to ur actual clock ..

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:13am On Nov 12, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

Is a pity cry
... Tanks 4 for remembering , The satanist order of Jesus Christ kills a bird with 2 stones in this case by :
(1) putting up reptilians and serpents photos as satans and demons with that reptilians and serpents will have no dealings with u, ...

(2) injecting fears into ur souls with this photo to scare u , they said this is the photo of Satan my dad ? but my dad is one of the most handsome winged titans ,when angry he doesn't turn to this creature but fire ! Fire !! Fire !!!
... They will draw 6ft monsters to weaken you and call them abyssal names when those they call arent below 23ft in size at least ..
Such books like book of dead, book of Satan , necromonical , book of hellfire, luxifers code nicnacs makes me vomit sick due to great amount of ignorance and dull pictures of monsters with 7heads

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2021
SisterFire:
... I recollect my dear so when I'm less bizzy I will make u understand why from 6000BC till date that u only have 30mins join to ur actual clock ..
I will be waiting ma

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2021
SisterFire:
... Tanks 4 for remembering , The satanist order of Jesus Christ kills a bird with 2 stones in this case by :
(1) putting up reptilians and serpents photos as satans and demons with that reptilians and serpents will have no dealings with u, ...

(2) injecting fears into ur souls with this photo to scare u , they said this is the photo of Satan my dad ? but my dad is one of the most handsome winged titans ,when angry he doesn't turn to this creature but fire ! Fire !! Fire !!!
... They will draw 6ft monsters to weaken you and call them abyssal names when those they call arent below 23ft in size at least ..
Such books like book of dead, book of Satan , necromonical , book of hellfire, luxifers code nicnacs makes me vomit sick due to great amount of ignorance and dull pictures of monsters with 7heads
this is why u call our sun whitedwarf while others draw sun as yellow as fire !

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2021
... The first 2 are countries with zero tolerance for Religion infact they isolate you when you are religious. Religion of Jehovah and allah supports high corruptions , societal decay and hopelessness

Cc charlesg1 , righteousness01 , jesusjnr2020 , thetruespeak , nella, jubianose , repent before it is late

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Who created all these?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Can you list the six * sisterfire ma!

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nature is full of true fantasy made fact on daily basis only if we know ,-z

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Phillipson02:
Who created all these?

Wow! interesting

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Ahasco:

Hmm Ama, well I do not have access to earthum but I believe he's fine where he is and with what he's doing. You modified that lol grin grin grin. That reminds me; that book you talked about which you said was giving to you and contained some secrete do you mind sending me a copy of it grin
It's been long I saw that book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2021
AnalQueenluci:
Confusing throw light V
I love this photo mrs luci

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Amatarasha:
I love this photo mrs luci

How much yoh gonna pay?
I have some of it right here cheesy grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2021

Sisterfire as a pastor I heard the man below is doing signs and wonders in Lagos , He raises the dead and bless women with husbands .
Is he one of us like tb joshua or just another adeboye?
I'm in ATP cross river but even my unmarried people goes to Lagos for him

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
wink
AnalQueenluci:

Sisterfire as a pastor I heard the man below is doing signs and wonders in Lagos , He raises the dead and bless women with husbands .
Is he one of us like tb joshua or just another adeboye?
I'm in ATP cross river but even my unmarried people goes to Lagos for him
... This is pastor ebuka obi the repented arm robber ! Whom god cannot change doesn't exist ,
This youngman is the master of coincidence and craft ,
...Many of his parishioners don't use their brains when they marvel at " how an armrobber turned to holy ghost defender overnight "
... They refuse to think just like most christians. , The other time passed a descendant
of ogbonî cult founder named B.korofo opened a church and named it after Me , my Dad satan and my twin brother and people marvel at what god can do just like he did it to "PAUL" till date.

...Truely I tell u sister Luci if ebuka obi is truely a repented armed robber he supposed to stick with his parents church Catholic at least worship god in charismatic renewal like others ,but no... he opened a church in abuja , Lagos and the east for monetary gain with his robbery loots...he will confuse catholic that he is with them...but no he is just like others

Luci , did he not used the money gotten from robbery to pay a youngman from taraba who acted like a madman for 1week in anambra and later he cured him...and igbos marvelled
He has matchmade men successfully with unmarried women at the particular time he prophesied that holy ghost shall give them husbands...people marvel at that great miracle without knowing he only made a deal with them to vacate the marriage after two months... And when they vacates none of those who marveled at the greatness of our lord shall be present ...out of shame the lady will meet him during his counselling to complain and he will.say u
Tell her " that she offended the holy spirit and that made her heavenly husband left her"
If the lady is brainy enough to call him a scammer in d open then he shall shoot her to death or kill her in a suicide manner! .when those who saw her call him " scammer " behold her dead body they marvel at what angels has done to those who touched d anointed
On and on ...all these happens ..kidnappers and armrobbers don't operate forever 50% opens church , 30% enters into politics , 10% enters into hospitality business( hotel ) while the rest lies low...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Phillipson02:
Who created all these?
...pleisades and Deutsch nephilims created most tiny 5inches creatures looking like humans they planned to use them dominate earth but most where razed in burning fire of wars of the semiz. And no black humanoid was patient enough to construst such tiny creatures ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Phillipson02:
Is this alligation true sisterfire ? If yes y do whitemen prefer this ?
What is ur opinion
...Sing against religion and see them award you Grammies upon Grammies!
Who are in charge of Grammies today blacks who cover their faces in shame because of the rot in Africa...white men aren't happy either way Africans behave like animals even worst .
To clear a bin in d subburb of stuggart a deutch manager will give a fellow lesser deutch 200DM but a Nigerian a child of god , a son of adoration will collect 60dm and still tank god up in The sky as the white man watches in pity ' ...And you think that white man won't love burna boy when he tries to sensitize dark brain Africa?
Those who hated religion like burna boy , tems and wizkid shall get the award and fools like flavour ,phyno, olamide , davido, oritshe femi , tu face shall face backlash by the awarders...
Y is it so? Jayz , Beyonce , p.diddy all black souls in charge of that awards wish every fools in Nigeria is singing against religion ie peaceful tool used for slavery of the body and soul .
In the mind of phyno and flavour , if I sing against religion they will say I am occultic or singing about African stupidity will surely reduce our fan base!
Fela sanged against foolishness of Africans but he was worshipped today and burna sings against same evil of the brain and he was given a Grammy by the embittered black oligarchy ... No Igbo shall smell Grammy with this Onitsha aba market mentality! Tufiakwa unu
Cc: nnamdiosu

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.