Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208094 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2021
Phillipson02:
You two are special I appreciate ,what Google can't explain na wetin we dey ask here cheesy
... Now you see what I told you about dazzling . He will be favoured by oxygen ,nitrogen even helium when the chips are down...
Christians will say he is favoured but that's a lie because he worked for it all his lifetime.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2021
SisterFire:
... Now you see what I told you about dazzling . He will be favoured by oxygen ,nitrogen even helium when the chips are down...
Christians will say he is favoured but that's a lie because he worked for it all his lifetime.
Oxygen and nitrogen? shocked shocked
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2021
Something isn't adding up here

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Something isn't adding up right here

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2021
Colossal wow shocked

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2021
What kind of sound does this?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...those you call angels are anakhims of Yahweh ...they are just 19ft averagely unlike the sons and daughters of humanoids who are 36ft
Typing
waiting... cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
This zombie effect coming up in December ,is it cruise or 4 real?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...pleisades and Deutsch nephilims created most tiny 5inches creatures looking like humans they planned to use them dominate earth but most where razed in burning fire of wars of the semiz. And no black humanoid was patient enough to construst such tiny creatures ,
Are black winged humanoids concerned about the suffering of blacks e.g. Nigeria?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...Don't underestimate religion ...many policemen top and below believed holyspirit is in charged " Moslems and Christians fear same god and no one wants anything to come in between him and his god!
You know what I speak of Analqueen!
As for how did I know? cheesy cheesy

I know profiles of most pastors , I once went to his agor camp in Lagos ( place you shall behold millions wicked prostitutes seeking for husbands ) when I visited a madam then .
Our eyes really met and he started sweating heavily and went inside till I left to airport grin grin grin ...

Cc: crystyano
shocked
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2021
sharpwriter:

Are black winged humanoids concerned about the suffering of blacks e.g. Nigeria?
... They are a bit but not more concerned than the white humanoids, ...last of them is fela-kuti
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2021
SisterFire:
... They are a bit but not more concerned than the white humanoids, ...last of them is fela-kuti
Fela kuti was a black winged humanoid? cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2021
sharpwriter:

Fela kuti was a black winged humanoid? cheesy
He is Ol•wåbsçu biologically oluwabi

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2021
SisterFire:
Lol... You talk about hard and puzzling things. A times it looks as if you are teaching further maths, nuclear physics etc. You wan scatter my head ba? cheesy

I said I would like to be speaking with you in private, but you no get ma time, cry I offend you before ni?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ogyunging(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2021
SisterFire:
Hello SisterFire, what can you tell about Abassicu, gracias.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
sharpwriter:

Lol... You talk about hard and puzzling things. A times it looks as if you are teaching further maths, nuclear physics etc. You wan scatter my head ba? cheesy

I said I would like to be speaking with you in private, but you no get ma time, cry I offend you before ni?

...those are things I knew and saved in my digitale daily organizer( name i call it is ridiculous 2 ur ears cheesy ie Ûcun | ót Πlapaysç•ejej ) over billions of years , unfortunately photos of those I knew were badly damaged since 13century ...I would have shown you things but be it as it may I don't want to go that far to avoid been killed but owners of this world.
Truth is that if I am killed ,no one will be spared trust me...

Knowing me is dangerous to you and me . You can't know me in person and don't sing me praises on Facebook and nairaland ,then u will be given millions to betray me ,which u will do! because money rule in ur world than wisdom.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Phillipson02:
What kind of sound does this?
...continue twisting questions to me grin grin but when I twist answer to u don't cry ooo!
Anyway don't mind me ... Sounds ,heats, time and light are elements which does galatical things when out of control
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Phillipson02:
This zombie effect coming up in December ,is it cruise or 4 real?
...they said Nostradamus predicted this zombie Z-effect that will occur in mid December ,but my question is ...do they know how to decode the codes of nostrademus correctly especially when it deals with total doom like this?...
A001 , sharpwriter or dazzlingd what have u to say because I don't know when Nostradamus said something of such whether directly or in code!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by A001: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
SisterFire:
A001 , what have u to say because I don't know when Nostradamus said something of such whether directly or in code!
No idea
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...they said Nostradamus predicted this zombie Z-effect that will occur in mid December ,but my question is ...do they know how to decode the codes of nostrademus correctly especially when it deals with total doom like this?...

No idea oo, but I know conspiracy stories sell, people cash out by selling conspiracies
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
SisterFire:
A001 , sharpwriter or dazzlingd what have u to say because I don't know when Nostradamus said something of such whether directly or in code!
Lol... Sweetie I hope you ain't scared cos I don't believe you can be. You must have had a great respect for Nostradamus for you to talk like this.

Anyways, you just reminded me of something I saw on opera news yesterday that talked about the safest cities to flee to when a Zombie apocalypse happens. cheesy I saw it and I thought it was just a wild assumption and opinion borne out of the movies, I didn't even read it.

Now, you have jolted me back to it, I didn't even know it was a prediction, a Nostradamus's one at that. cheesy

I Googled it and this is what I found :

"Few young people: half−dead to give a start. Dead through spite, he will cause the others to shine, And in an exalted place some great evils to occur: Sad concepts will come to harm each one, Temporal dignified, the Mass to succeed."

Well, personally, I don't take extreme or wild predictions that looks fictional or alien to our world since inception very serious. I would say "a Zombie Apocalypse, like literal Zombies?" and laugh out loud.

Manifestations of real Zombies in their multitude to me looks like something talking about the end of the world, sorta. Again, it looks funny cheesy so perhaps that prediction and its interpretation is faulty and needs proper decoding.

That was how they said the world would end in 2012 or like we would go back to the dark or middle ages because the Mayan calendar said so and that the Mayans were ancient masters of time, but nothing happened. I later learned that it was the end of an era, giving birth to one age of Aquarius or so (please shed light on this for me) kiss

As for the 2020 pandemic Nostradamic prediction, I love the way it was decoded, made sense.

2020 prediction says : “There will be a twin year (2020) from which will arise a queen (corona) who will come from the east (China) and who will spread a plague (virus) in the darkness of night, on a country with 7 hills (Italy) and will transform the twilight of men into dust (death), to destroy and ruin the world. It will be the end of the world economy as you know it.”

I also know that even in prophecies and predictions there are some wild sayings that are very close to true but it ain't total truth because there will always be a power that holds the universe in control. If things get spoilt, later the world will rise again somehow.

I mean look at that "it will be the end of the world economy". Yes the economy did get destroyed but not totally killed, I don't know about the future though, but somehow the economy continues and men have found a way around it to continue trading.

A major thing that can destroy the world economy to a significant level like a pandemic would be a world War, just thinking loud sha, don't mind me.

Please talk about that age of Aquarius and 2012. Thanks. kiss

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
sharpwriter:

Lol... Sweetie I hope you ain't scared cos I don't believe you can be. You must have had a great respect for Nostradamus for you to talk like this.

Anyways, you just reminded me of something I saw on opera news yesterday that talked about the safest cities to flee to when a Zombie apocalypse happens. cheesy I saw it and I thought it was just a wild assumption and opinion borne out of the movies, I didn't even read it.

Now, you have jolted me back to it, I didn't even know it was a prediction, a Nostradamus's one at that. cheesy

I Googled it and this is what I found :

"Few young people: half−dead to give a start. Dead through spite, he will cause the others to shine, And in an exalted place some great evils to occur: Sad concepts will come to harm each one, Temporal dignified, the Mass to succeed."

Well, personally, I don't take extreme or wild predictions that looks fictional or alien to our world since inception very serious. I would say "a Zombie Apocalypse, like literal Zombies?" and laugh out loud.

Manifestations of real Zombies in their multitude to me looks like something talking about the end of the world, sorta. Again, it looks funny cheesy so perhaps that prediction and its interpretation is faulty and needs proper decoding.

That was how they said the world would end in 2012 or like we would go back to the dark or middle ages because the Mayan calendar said so and that the Mayans were ancient masters of time, but nothing happened. I later learned that it was the end of an era, giving birth to one age of Aquarius or so (please shed light on this for me) kiss

As for the 2020 pandemic Nostradamic prediction, I love the way it was decoded, made sense.

2020 prediction says : “There will be a twin year (2020) from which will arise a queen (corona) who will come from the east (China) and who will spread a plague (virus) in the darkness of night, on a country with 7 hills (Italy) and will transform the twilight of men into dust (death), to destroy and ruin the world. It will be the end of the world economy as you know it.”

I also know that even in prophecies and predictions there are some wild sayings that are very close to true but it ain't total truth because there will always be a power that holds the universe in control. If things get spoilt, later the world will rise again somehow.

I mean look at that "it will be the end of the world economy". Yes the economy did get destroyed but not totally killed, I don't know about the future though, but somehow the economy continues and men have found a way around it to continue trading.

A major thing that can destroy the world economy to a significant level like a pandemic would be a world War, just thinking loud sha, don't mind me.

Please talk about that age of Aquarius and 2012. Thanks. kiss
... Who is this ?
Who are all this people commenting here !
U speak so intelligently ...do u know since I open this thread I have lost many friends because dey don't talk like dazzlingd or analyze like sharpwriter or A001 nor ginger like ahasco and phillipson02 , honestly I have stopped discussing with half brained reverends because they kill my acquired wisdom .
Abeg let me cool my head first before I talk about aquaries abi na aqua rapha mbaka grin .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Now I'm beginning to enjoy more truth being revealed here. From how long peace reigned on earth before YahwehSatan brought destruction to how gargantuan supreme God is, to knowing fela was actually reincarnated luwabi, to the war that broke out in Yahweh Satan heaven and so on. Ah! I'm flabawhelmed by this. Please sisterfire don't let this thread die o, this light must continue until we witness a big bang cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
SisterFire:
... Who is this ?
Who are all this people commenting here !
U speak so intelligently ...do u know since I open this thread I have lost many friends because dey don't talk like dazzlingd or analyze like sharpwriter or A001 nor ginger like ahasco and phillipson02 , honestly I have stopped discussing with half brained reverends because they kill my acquired wisdom .
Abeg let me cool my head first before I talk about aquaries abi na aqua rapha mbaka grin .
cheesy I'm only speaking from within ma'am, like I said, don't mind me wink

And when knowledge is too high for some to hold in their minds, they run away from such, so you may wanna forgive those friends who left smiley

Many fail to realize your energy, the energy by which the words you write are formed and by which it vibrates. They can't wrap their heads around it because to them it looks like fairy tales, so looks like they are wasting time.

But what if it's even fairy tales, do they have the wisdom and energy to write such? It's just like watching Harry Potter or the great Lord of the rings. We call them fiction but how many has the wisdom of J. K. Rowling or that of J. R. R. Tolkien to put down books like those?

However, many are only concerned about how to eat and drink and gallivant about but not about the unknown wisdom that holds their world and environment together, failing to realize that wisdom can be gotten anywhere, even in this thread.

They condemn, judge and belittle, which ain't wise.

Moreover, I find you fascinating and it fascinating that there is a thread like this on Nairaland and even more intrigued that it is coming from a woman because you won't find many women discussing issues like this they can't even talk deep about the world.

All they know is zeeworld, shoprite, chop life, Brazilian hair and bonestraight but has no wisdom of existence or question it, it is mostly men we find talking these stuffs.

That is why I give it to you, Amatarasha, and AnalQueenluci, y'all are commendable. Like I said, it doesn't matter if things discussed aren't 100% right, but the fact is that the knowledge, discussions and revelations here are uncommon and not for kids or dundees.

As for me, I humbly know nothing, but my kind of person likes to observe and possibly connect dots about things puzzling me.

Vous avez comprende? wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...those are things I knew and saved in my digitale daily organizer( name i call it is ridiculous 2 ur ears cheesy ie Ûcun | ót Πlapaysç•ejej ) over billions of years , unfortunately photos of those I knew were badly damaged since 13century ...I would have shown you things but be it as it may I don't want to go that far to avoid been killed but owners of this world.
Truth is that if I am killed ,no one will be spared trust me...

Knowing me is dangerous to you and me . You can't know me in person and don't sing me praises on Facebook and nairaland ,then u will be given millions to betray me ,which u will do! because money rule in ur world than wisdom.
Hey, just seeing this. No betrayal abeg. That's why I want some things taken outta here to private realm wink

And I would like to see those pictures cos my mind is wandering about seeking for some convincing answers to connect some dots. So don't judge me cry

And you never know whether I'm contacting you for something else and nothing to do with this thread at all. It's possible you know wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ahasco:
Now I'm beginning to enjoy more truth being revealed here. From how long peace reigned on earth before YahwehSatan brought destruction to how gargantuan supreme God is, to knowing fela was actually reincarnated luwabi, to the war that broke out in Yahweh Satan heaven and so on. Ah! I'm flabawhelmed by this. Please sisterfire don't let this thread die o, this light must continue until we witness a big bang cheesy
looks like she's backing out from the truth undecided
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:53am On Nov 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
looks like she's backing out from the truth undecided
...I am indeed sorry but I'm not backing out I WL answer ur questions
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 6:26am On Nov 21, 2021
SisterFire, longest time. How have you been?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
what about Angels are They Real or fuse? Another What happen was it only Yahweh that created human or do we have others been created by another different God that exist a friend i meet in finland once told me how he meet someone that his blood is blue not Red i laughed over it, explain more on this is it true or lie he claim that the person is human but different from us
...those you call angels are anakhims of Yahweh ...they are just 19ft averagely unlike the sons and daughters of humanoids who are 36ft ...
This is how angels were formed ie the origin
Before my fathers arrived earth supreme god told them to turn wherever they go to paradise with their brain their greatest asset .Supreme titan urged them to make everything ,children and nature enjoy the work of their brain ( science )
approximately out of 100 , 10 did what he said and the remaining 90 did what pleases them

What pleases them?

For an example : As early as 3.billion years BC A humanoid was inventing a flying object to aid transportation and easier movement in light years travel , another humanoid was inventing a communication apparatus and what were my father doing ?
He was moulding millions of anakhins when others are moulding few for household benefits... Inventing all elements dangerous to nature and creatures of nature before he steps foot ,when supreme god said otherwise, when few others are inventing coating elements u call ozone layers through mixtures of many unseen elements
Yahweh was moulding millions upon millions of anakhims for the following reasons:-

A: To let them worship him day and night as they call him A| Dāar the supreme god

B: To fight those who refuses to agree that he is the true supreme god

C: To win wars against those he calls infidel be it Reptilian demons or Deev red serpents or even sinful gnobs then against sturborn anakhins .

D: To destroy any inventions which isn't signed by him .

E: To destroy the goddessship of my mum owner of earth , which is the greatest threat to his supreme claims...

Are you there ?

Now we have zombie anakhims like mikasçu , Meçlai , murha , Rapael etc who are great zombies from creation were awarded into Arch angels and elders 7, 16 then 24 as the zombism increases,
There were given wings as gift for their loyalties while others weren't , we have angels who work at the dark mountain of yahweh and those who watch over the abyss of yahweh , some watch over earth killing those who went against their supreme god yahweh, while some rape women and men all day long nonstop .

They dominated earth with greater success that I reduced them since few humanoids showed concern but are helpless , how did I annihilate some ?,
Many anakhims which Means War creatures ( angels means loyal creasures) were been killed ( espiacially if they aren't of yahweh) to usher in tinier and more obedient creature called humans ,they killed and killed and ur supreme god did nothing but told us when evil rises don't blame the evil doers but the good ones allowing peace to reign...
Then luckily I met Laiyæxxxsçu lilith laila, meriélsçu and Våi female anakims who were maltreated with many others ,I told them the truth behind shows ..
Normally they thought i was the red Satan everyone talked about but I stated it bit by bit to chagrin who yahweh truely is even the mark at Yahweh's neck was on mine too.
They agreed to kill all male angels and I involved the red serpent since the reptilians were cowardic and they killed ,killed and burnt down the house of Yahweh . millions of angels were poisoned by the poisons of Euphrates trees I poured in the nutritions.
Yahweh was away , he came back they told him it was våi , Lilith and mer , before he came back some of the girls are already off to my husbands planet .
When he didnt see her ,he caused the name of Lilith forever in antartic desert which is gaining chills ,
And told everyone to remove the history from earth , he knew I was the one that engineered the whole holocaust but was too weak to confront me , cos he loved me and my twin brother so much . Even if he didn't he can't risk visiting the red snake nation full of scary elements that gives him nightmare ...he then forgived and rebuild .
Bonesbreaker before this my Armageddon I always cry but because of my Armageddon yahweh cry , that is what supreme god wants let wicked souls cry , then I feel pity for him...till date many thought supreme god help the females to war against heaven not knowing I was the imp hahahahahaha grin grin

.lastly pleis-scandi humanoids aren't using salty sands for their creations back then so a lot is possible in that northern hemisphere which its secrets dies naturally in Scandinavian hospitals trust me
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2021
uncleck:
SisterFire, longest time. How have you been?
...the only known Igbo in our midst ...I missed u my dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2021
sharpwriter:

cheesy I'm only speaking from within ma'am, like I said, don't mind me wink

And when knowledge is too high for some to hold in their minds, they run away from such, so you may wanna forgive those friends who left smiley

Many fail to realize your energy, the energy by which the words you write are formed and by which it vibrates. They can't wrap their heads around it because to them it looks like fairy tales, so looks like they are wasting time.

But what if it's even fairy tales, do they have the wisdom and energy to write such? It's just like watching Harry Potter or the great Lord of the rings. We call them fiction but how many has the wisdom of J. K. Rowling or that of J. R. R. Tolkien to put down books like those?

However, many are only concerned about how to eat and drink and gallivant about but not about the unknown wisdom that holds their world and environment together, failing to realize that wisdom can be gotten anywhere, even in this thread.

They condemn, judge and belittle, which ain't wise.

Moreover, I find you fascinating and it fascinating that there is a thread like this on Nairaland and even more intrigued that it is coming from a woman because you won't find many women discussing issues like this they can't even talk deep about the world.

All they know is zeeworld, shoprite, chop life, Brazilian hair and bonestraight but has no wisdom of existence or question it, it is mostly men we find talking these stuffs.

That is why I give it to you, Amatarasha, and AnalQueenluci, y'all are commendable. Like I said, it doesn't matter if things discussed are 100% right, but the fact is that the knowledge, discussions and revelations here are uncommon and not for kids or dundees.

As for me, I humbly know nothing, but my kind of person likes to observe and possibly connect dots about things puzzling me.

Vous avez comprende? wink cheesy
... Imagine a reverend father asking me questions about moon and sun this morning ?

I won't reply him they are reducing my brain on daily basis interacting with them ,since I avoid them I checked my brain and it is progressing .

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...those you call angels are anakhims of Yahweh ...they are just 19ft averagely unlike the sons and daughters of humanoids who are 36ft ...
This is how angels were formed ie the origin
Before my fathers arrived earth supreme god told them to turn wherever they go to paradise with their brain their greatest asset .Supreme titan urged them to make everything ,children and nature enjoy the work of their brain ( science )
approximately out of 100 , 10 did what he said and the remaining 90 did what pleases them

What pleases them?

For an example : As early as 3.billion years BC A humanoid was inventing a flying object to aid transportation and easier movement in light years travel , another humanoid was inventing a communication apparatus and what were my father doing ?
He was moulding millions of anakhins when others are moulding few for household benefits... Inventing all elements dangerous to nature and creatures of nature before he steps foot ,when supreme god said otherwise, when few others are inventing coating elements u call ozone layers through mixtures of many unseen elements
Yahweh was moulding millions upon millions of anakhims for the following reasons:-

A: To let them worship him day and night as they call him A| Dāar the supreme god

B: To fight those who refuses to agree that he is the true supreme god

C: To win wars against those he calls infidel be it Reptilian demons or Deev red serpents or even sinful gnobs then against sturborn anakhins .

D: To destroy any inventions which isn't signed by him .

E: To destroy the goddessship of my mum owner of earth , which is the greatest threat to his supreme claims...

Are you there ?

Now we have zombie anakhims like mikasçu , Meçlai , murha , Rapael etc who are great zombies from creation were awarded into Arch angels and elders 7, 16 then 24 as the zombism increases,
There were given wings as gift for their loyalties while others weren't , we have angels who work at the dark mountain of yahweh and those who watch over the abyss of yahweh , some watch over earth killing those who went against their supreme god yahweh, while some rape women and men all day long nonstop .

They dominated earth with greater success that I reduced them since few humanoids showed concern but are helpless , how did I annihilate some ?,
Many anakhims which Means War creatures ( angels means loyal creasures) were been killed ( espiacially if they aren't of yahweh) to usher in tinier and more obedient creature called humans ,they killed and killed and ur supreme god did nothing but told us when evil rises don't blame the evil doers but the good ones allowing peace to reign...
Then luckily I met Laiyæxxxsçu lilith laila, meriélsçu and Våi female anakims who were maltreated with many others ,I told them the truth behind shows ..
Normally they thought i was the red Satan everyone talked about but I stated it bit by bit to chagrin who yahweh truely is even the mark at Yahweh's neck was on mine too.
They agreed to kill all male angels and I involved the red serpent since the reptilians were cowardic and they killed ,killed and burnt down the house of Yahweh . millions of angels were poisoned by the poisons of Euphrates trees I poured in the nutritions.
Yahweh was away , he came back they told him it was våi , Lilith and mer , before he came back some of the girls are already off to my husbands planet .
When he didnt see her ,he caused the name of Lilith forever in antartic desert which is gaining chills ,
And told everyone to remove the history from earth , he knew I was the one that engineered the whole holocaust but was too weak to confront me , cos he loved me and my twin brother so much . Even if he didn't he can't risk visiting the red snake nation full of scary elements that gives him nightmare ...he then forgived and rebuild .
Bonesbreaker before this my Armageddon I always cry but because of my Armageddon yahweh cry , that is what supreme god wants let wicked souls cry , then I feel pity for him...till date many thought supreme god help the females to war against heaven not knowing I was the imp hahahahahaha grin grin

.lastly pleis-scandi humanoids aren't using salty sands for their creations back then so a lot is possible in that northern hemisphere which its secrets dies naturally in Scandinavian hospitals trust me
tell me about hell and heaven, is it true or fallacy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.