Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208011 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2021
sodom and gommorah.. Tell me why Yahweh destroyed this people or is it another fallacy, sisterfire
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2021
SisterFire:
... Imagine a reverend father asking me questions about moon and sun this morning ?

I won't reply him they are reducing my brain on daily basis interacting with them ,since I avoid them I checked my brain and it is progressing .
grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by sharpwriter(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2021
SisterFire:
... Imagine a reverend father asking me questions about moon and sun this morning ?

I won't reply him they are reducing my brain on daily basis interacting with them ,since I avoid them I checked my brain and it is progressing .
grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
sodom and gommorah.. Tell me why Yahweh destroyed this people or is it another fallacy, sisterfire
...it isnt fallacy Sodom and gommorra is the southern Egypt ie that boundary holding Egypt and Sudan together . 10,000years before Adam was created that which you called Sudan is Egypt as well , many dwelled mostly along the Nile down to the south but upper Egypt is mainly inhabitable as years goes by many blacks from tumgayika ,nigrescu, futaland (mali, upper volta ,gold coast of today) dominated the lower Egypt and it became a free land ruled by her majasty goddess sheba who created special humans with the once she came with ...then it became Sudan instead of Sodom or sud ,
So my dear before Adam , Egypt was also called gommorrah ( land of gold) ,so Sodom means south ...is southern Egypt.

My brother Jesus fé burnt them not yahweh Nåiyssi all is just gay story like u heard in the bible but was manipulated to deceive tiny souls like u humans, Jesus was the king of gays back then

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2021
200pages when someone said the thread won't reach 35pages
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2021
Ahasco:
Now I'm beginning to enjoy more truth being revealed here. From how long peace reigned on earth before YahwehSatan brought destruction to how gargantuan supreme God is, to knowing fela was actually reincarnated luwabi, to the war that broke out in Yahweh Satan heaven and so on. Ah! I'm flabawhelmed by this. Please sisterfire don't let this thread die o, this light must continue until we witness a big bang cheesy
...i laff when people dont believe otem when he said " yahweh is locked under key " grin
They actually don't know Yahweh is been targeted for a very long time , as foolish as he is many gifted were assigned to form a secret formulae for a spiritual cage of forgetfullness like an infinite grid .supreme god didn't engineer the science wing humanoids but told them consult my vessels (which dissolved body which got attached to super batterys and balsalts to form a being AND THOSE BEINGS ARE THE GIFTEDS WITH THEM ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE ) ...it took the humanoids millenuims to interprets the word then another to know what are the vessels...
See let me tell u when he comes out there are millions of titans who shall place him on another colder cage , not just the Indian boy cage but a notyan planet model cage in which ur memory will be buried in a black hole after 3000yrs .
Curse on forgiveness ,ahasco do you really know atrocities they committed because life is free? Pray never to know !
Killing 1million in one minute is a mercy according to yahweh my good dad

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...it isnt fallacy Sodom and gommorra is the southern Egypt ie that boundary holding Egypt and Sudan together . 10,000years before Adam was created that which you called Sudan is Egypt as well , many dwelled mostly along the Nile down to the south but upper Egypt is mainly inhabitable as years goes by many blacks from tumgayika ,nigrescu, futaland (mali, upper volta ,gold coast of today) dominated the lower Egypt and it became a free land ruled by her majasty goddess sheba who created special humans with the once she came with ...then it became Sudan instead of Sodom or sud ,
So my dear before Adam , Egypt was also called gommorrah ( land of gold) ,so Sodom means south ...is southern Egypt.

My brother Jesus fé burnt them not yahweh Nåiyssi all is just gay story like u heard in the bible but was manipulated to deceive tiny souls like u humans, Jesus was the king of gays back then
He was jealous when he saw how professional they practiced it more than him.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2021
SisterFire:

...i laff when people dont believe otem when he said " yahweh is locked under key " grin
They actually don't know Yahweh is been targeted for a very long time , as foolish as he is many gifted were assigned to form a secret formulae for a spiritual cage of forgetfullness like an infinite grid .supreme god didn't engineer the science wing humanoids but told them consult my vessels (which dissolved body which got attached to super batterys and balsalts to form a being AND THOSE BEINGS ARE THE GIFTEDS WITH THEM ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE ) ...it took the humanoids millenuims to interprets the word then another to know what are the vessels...
See let me tell u when he comes out there are millions of titans who shall place him on another colder cage , not just the Indian boy cage but a notyan planet model cage in which ur memory will be buried in a black hole after 3000yrs .
Curse on forgiveness ,ahasco do you really know atrocities they committed because life is free? Pray never to know !

Do you know I make jokes with it to the religious ones around me and they are shocked at my boldness some will even want to attack me, but you know na. Till today they are expecting their god to send down fire on me but I laugh at them and Even mock them the more by telling them to use their brains that the times have changed now
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2021
SisterFire:

I have always imagined the amount of evil he perpetrated during his time on earth some billions of years back, that has always been the reason my soul was never comfortable worshipping anything from time except when I was forced but then I still feel uncomfortable but now I have sort for the truth all my life everything I read from otem to you is already embedded in me I just needed more clarification on it and now I have gotten more than I even dreamt, and I know more people like you and otem are coming and this will be the fun part of it all, so happy and dancing right now.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
SisterFire:

who is jesus fé And why?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ahasco:

He was jealous when he saw how professional they practiced it more than him.
...sweet gay activities is sweet to færalkirinxxxclsçú( bonesbreaker that's Jesus real name half spelt due to missing symbols) ,but don't want it to sweet tiny worms he created ... It is happening in Nigeria ur overlords in Lagos and so on will loot 2billion in an hour but jails boys even kill.boys who steals N5000. They send Efcc to smaller humans but do times 1million.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...sweet gay activities is sweet to færalkirinxxxclsçú( bonesbreaker that's Jesus real name half spelt due to missing symbols) ,but don't want it to sweet tiny worms he created ... It is happening in Nigeria ur overload in Lagos will loot 2billion in an hour but jails boys even kill.boys who steals N5000. They send Efcc to smaller humans but do times 1million.
please am confuse here is jesus not yehwah begotten son or is it a fallacy too? and please what this trinity stuff the father, the son and the holyspirit please explain how this came to be in work
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...sweet gay activities is sweet to færalkirinxxxclsçú( bonesbreaker that's Jesus real name half spelt due to missing symbols) ,but don't want it to sweet tiny worms he created ... It is happening in Nigeria ur overload in Lagos will loot 2billion in an hour but jails boys even kill.boys who steals N5000. They send Efcc to smaller humans but do times 1million.
my head is getting exposed to so many un answered question i feel expose to deep stuff trust me ur a light
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ahasco:

I have always imagined the amount of evil he perpetrated during his time on earth some billions of years back, that has always been the reason my soul was never comfortable worshipping anything from time except when I was forced but then I still feel uncomfortable but now I have sort for the truth all my life everything I read from otem to you is already embedded in me I just needed more clarification on it and now I have gotten more than I even dreamt, and I know more people like you and otem are coming and this will be the fun part of it all, so happy and dancing right now.
I know one of them at d bolded on Facebook <she is a girl of 14 but because of her goddess nature I ve start making use of my left hand .
She once cursed someone for rejecting things from her because she used lefthand. In her words" Why will you curse your hands because you don't use it often ? "

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
please am confuse here is jesus not yehwah begotten son or is it a fallacy too? and please what this trinity stuff the father, the son and the holyspirit please explain how this came to be in work
...I ain't confusing u because I said Jesus created tiny worms no , you answered the riddle ur self yahweh didn't create Adam and eve alone ,he did that with mikasçu , Allah l•ugwæ , Jesus , meç , Bednanor , abenounai , murha etc
But the credits are on Jesus and Allah
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Phillipson02:
I know one of them at d bolded on Facebook <she is a girl of 14 but because of her goddess nature I ve start making use of my left hand .
She once cursed someone for rejecting things from her because she used lefthand. In her words" Why will you curse your hands because you don't use it often ? "
... why not drag her soul here ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
my head is getting exposed to so many un answered question i feel expose to deep stuff trust me ur a light
... Like seriously cheesy ,
D deeper the more your light shine ,the more ur light shine ,the more you are preparing ur way to be god amongst gods, the more you do the more you are allow to navigate universe, the more u navigate universe the more you plan on having ur planet ,the more u plan to have a planet the more you plan to get ur own personal sun , don't think paper money is d real deal ,if so y is N.W.O satanic members not using paper as legal tender but golds and diamonds.

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...I ain't confusing u because I said Jesus created tiny worms no , you answered the riddle ur self yahweh didn't create Adam and eve alone ,he did that with mikasçu , Allah l•ugwæ , Jesus , meç , Bednanor , abenounai , murha etc
But the credits are on Jesus and Allah
sweetie please explain who this people are okey
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
sweetie please explain who this people are okey

JESUS( SON) AND ALLAH( HOLYSPIRIT) = TRIANGE TRINITY
MEÇ AND MURHÀ = 7,16 ,24 ELDERS
MIKASÇU( MICHAEL ) = ARCH ANGEL HEAD
ABENOÚNAI( ABDADON ) , = ARCH DEMON HEAD
BE•DNOU= ON EARTH ASSIGNMENT UPPER EGYPT

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
kiss kiss your amazing dear,another rumor has it that yahwah is in prison is it true ?
SisterFire:

JESUS( SON) AND ALLAH( HOLYSPIRIT) = TRIANGE TRINITY
MEÇ AND MURHÀ = 7,16 ,24 ELDERS
MIKASÇU( MICHAEL ) = ARCH ANGEL HEAD
ABENOÚNAI( ABDADON ) , = ARCH DEMON HEAD
BE•DNOU= ON EARTH ASSIGNMENT UPPER EGYPT

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Stockwise tahw era uoy gniod yadot?
Yrros I tndid rewsna Ru dedoc egaugnal
Gnisselb ed no Ru doog niarb

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
kiss kiss your amazing
...tanks dearie , your question remained like 5 right ?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
SisterFire:

...bonesbreaker yes till 1000yrs to come like otem said ,

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
SisterFire:
... why not drag her soul here ?
She is scared due to her very young age
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
SisterFire:
Stockwise tahw era uoy gniod yadot?
Yrros I tndid rewsna Ru dedoc egaugnal
Gnisselb ed no Ru doog niarb

which language is this u are speaking with stockwise?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...bonesbreaker yes till 1000yrs to come like otem said ,
why was he locked up
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Phillipson02:
which language is this u are speaking with stockwise?
swedish
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...tanks dearie , your question remained like 5 right ?
yeah but more is coming both from me and a scholar too

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
swedish
...Good you know! Stockwise talk the part of Swedish and run mad ! cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
SisterFire:
...Good you know! Stockwise talk the part of Swedish and run mad ! cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
why was he locked up
...So you can have peace , if we keep silent, so shall it be forever !
Imagine WW2 was a war against yahweh?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
swedish
Lies that's not Swedish but Swahili or someth ing

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.