Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208375 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 3:38am On Mar 07, 2022
Ahasco:

That's not true, she does answer all questions. Just ask. Ok? And if it's not answered lemme know
Hi , don't take sides.but I'm not leaving afterall.
Butts is here
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tombrown3(m): 8:17am On Mar 07, 2022
SisterFire:
Tombrown3

Ok, please give me one reason why you mentioned me. Just one reason.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2022
Tombrown3:

Ok, please give me one reason why you mentioned me. Just one reason.
...sorry That's a mistake sir, I meant 2 mention tomboy3 sir cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Leiylau:
Hi , don't take sides.but I'm not leaving afterall.
Butts is here
...My Chinese baby not really what u think ... I love you not just males and I have always wished females are wiser.ok

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tombrown3(m): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
SisterFire:
...sorry That's a mistake sir, I meant 2 mention tomboy3 sir cool

What a coincidence, was in your thread few minutes, immediately I left, you mentioned me.

Ok. Weldone
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Tombrown3:

What a coincidence, was in your thread few minutes, immediately I left, you mentioned me.

Ok. Weldone
... Coincidence is one of the recipe of nature .
...I was scared thinking u will beat me up grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tombrown3(m): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
SisterFire:
... Coincidence is one of the recipe of nature .
...I was scared thinking u will beat me up grin

Lol.. You are as funny as fucck! Gone through some of your threads and comments, you are the kind of person I can easily get entangled with cause of how you use words and how attractive they are. The way you make things sound true and believable is tempting that I almost sent you a PM, that was when I knew I get to stay the fucck away from your thread.

Don't get is twisted, I love interesting people, but with you, I feel I might never get out once am in. And it scares me lol...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Tombrown3:

Lol.. You are as funny as fucck! Gone through some of your threads and comments, you are the kind of person I can easily get entangled with cause of how you use words and how attractive they are. The way you make things sound true and believable is tempting that I almost sent you a PM, that was when I knew I get to stay the fucck away from your thread.

Don't get is twisted, I love interesting people, but with you, I feel I might never get out once am in. And it scares me lol
... I am not getting it twisted ,
As much as you don't get tangled up with me erotically ,u are free to stay here .

And all I am saying is the truth , do not blame my soul for exposing what is hidden from u .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tombrown3(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
SisterFire:
... I am not getting it twisted ,
As much as you don't get tangled up with me erotically ,u are free to stay here .

And all I am saying is the truth , do not blame my soul for exposing what is hidden from u .

Erotically? No offence though, but things you've said sexually are real turn off to me. Am In my early 30s, seen shits and been through shits.

The knowledge from a woman is what interest me. For someone who have read a lot, seen things, I get scared engaging.

And yeah, I believe in Jesus Christ!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
Tombrown3:

Erotically? No offence though, but things you've said sexually are real turn off to me. Am In my early 30s, seen shits and been through shits.

The knowledge from a woman is what interest me. For someone who have read a lot, seen things, I get scared engaging.

...that's great you are baaaaaad grin
I don't know what to say but I believe no one is as dark as Dark erotica as me...
Men has talked like you do now but runs away when I mean bizness, maybe because I knew many world and their sexual alignments + UC . cheesy

My knowledge and what I was( am ) has brought excruciating pains to my ass from age 13, no girl at that age suffered what I suffered... What dosent kill us makes us stronger.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
Tombrown3:

l have questions for you .

...Why do u believe in Jesus Christ ,because of dad and mum?

Why do humans fear restricted books that isn't even written by supreme god Wæ7 or the gifteds ?

Do you believe a wisehuman can get caught up with same "restricted book" as normal humans ?

Talking about Russian invasion do you believe President Putin and president kim-jon of north Korea are forced to stay on sit till death by Antichrist heads( terrestrial ) against the western new world satanist ( L& D experts ) For a good reason ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VenumX: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
SisterFire:

Why do humans fear restricted books that isn't even written by supreme god Wæ7 or the gifteds ?

Do you believe a wisehuman can get caught up with same "restricted book" as normal humans ?

Talking about Russian invasion do you believe President Putin and president kim-jon of north Korea are forced to stay on sit till death by Antichrist heads( terrestrial ) against the western new world satanist ( L&grin experts ) For a good reason ?

According to your universal code belief, what is the repercursion of tarnishing the image of someone you have never met, chatted or spoken to before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tombrown3(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
SisterFire:
...that's great you are baaaaaad grin
I don't know what to say but I believe no one is as dark as Dark erotica as me...
Men has talked like you do now but runs away when I mean bizness, maybe because I knew many world and their sexual alignments + UC . cheesy

My knowledge and what I was( am ) has brought excruciating pains to my ass from age 13, no girl at that age suffered what I suffered... What dosent kill us makes us stronger.
Men has talked like me? Lol... Whatever the dark erotic it might be; I know what am capable of.

Regarding to your pains during teens, well... I really dont know what to tell you but I thank God you overcame it in your own way. Yes, you are stronger now I guess.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tombrown3(m): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
SisterFire:

Talking about Russian invasion do you believe President Putin and president kim-jon of north Korea are forced to stay on sit till death by Antichrist heads( terrestrial ) against the western new world satanist ( L&grin experts ) For a good reason ?

Dad or mom got nothing to do with my belief, well, they might have influenced it as when I was a child but I guess an adult is entitled to whatever he or she believes afterwards. And I believe the Bible now than ever because it made mention of people like you.

"Restricted book" you call it. Being caught up is what I don't get in your question. Who is a wise human and who's a normal one? The thing of the Bible is not for the none spiritual because it deals with faith rather than intellectuals. From my opinion, as a person with my level of education and exposure, you have to be humble to believe these things, because it make no sense if you have to think of it intellectually.

I don't know about the western world thought on things, North Korea can go to hell for all I care. I believe the Antichrist head are actually the people in control of the world already. Westerners, North Korea, Russians... All under control of same force, regardless.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
VenumX:

According to your universal code belief, what is the repercursion of tarnishing the image of someone you have never met, F or spoken to before?
NOTHING SWEETS A FOOL LIKE HATESPEECHES, HARD GOSSIPS OR STEREOTYPING WORDS

When Veronica talks ill about Nancy she never met and Nancy became unfortunate with that silly gossips of Veronica, Veronica who has done such wrong to Nancy ,shall do same thing to Agatha , Christie, Brinkley, chioma , amary, Vanessa, mike and all shall feel all pains that Nancy felt ,though Nancy, Brinkley, amary, Vanessa, Christie shall cry and let bygone be bygone like fakebeing Jesus stated , they shall pray to their dull god Yahweh to punish whoever that murdered their names ... but Agatha and Mike shall swore never to let it slide, they shall pay huge some for Intels , then they shall caught Veronica and mess her up for life after confessing all she did to Nancy and co ,

Nancy and co who are dull Jesus followers shall shout praise tha lord ,our lord has shamed the devil( Veronica ) ...

Confused Atheists like kobojunkie , budaatum and helin.ues the APC poo aspirant defender shall say " karma has take it cause "
Then RUNÉSH ( sisterfire ) will say " UC don't lie "
...it happens this way oftentimes
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by budaatum: 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
O Lord God Almighty please save this individual from her folly. In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

SisterFire:
Confused Atheists like kobojunkie , budaatum and helin.ues the APC poo aspirant defender shall say " karma has take it cause "
Then RUNÉSH ( sisterfire ) will say " UC don't lie "
...it happens this way oftentimes
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2022
VenumX:

Good cheesy. I have a message for you to deliver to that pr0$ti+ute Amatarasha who uploaded a random pic belonging to someone who isn't on nairaland and handed it over to a criminal called Satanicsatanist to defame. Her picture is on nairaland without her knowledge. I don't know her and I have never met her before.

Ask Amatarasha who that woman is, why she uploaded the picture of a random innocent person just to spite a totally different person she has been trolling and what she thinks will befall her for doing what she has done.

Tell Amatarasha that where ever she is hiding, the law of karma and negative force will teach her and that criminal Satanicsatanist a very big lesson. All her future children will be criminals like Satanicsatanist. If she is using a different moniker, I will fish her out. grin
... grin You all know Amatarasha and her dirty fights with numerous trolls especially her enemy koyyes . But you guys shud stop poking on her ,so that peace will reign.

... Oh sorry for that just forgive her
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VenumX: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2022
SisterFire and Amatarasha, wh0res of hiv Satanicsatanist:
... grin You all know Amatarasha and her dirty fights with numerous trolls especially her enemy koyyes . But you guys shud stop poking on her ,so that peace will reign.

...But Amatarasha assured us the woman is koyyes, is either u are koyyes or Amatarasha went extra mile to shame koyyes.

I see you edited the bolded out but I caught it fast. grin

So why is she hiding now? And why are you hiding under this fake thread deceiving yourself with your witchcraft? grin

You have just implicated yourself as an accomplice to those criminals. grin

Watch cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NoFucksToGive: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2022
SisterFire:

... Oh sorry for that just forgive her

Kai I have been following your posts for a long time.. I find you amazinginf superbly outstandingly correct... Are you married ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2022
VenumX:

So why is she hiding now? And why are you hiding under this fake thread deceiving yourself with your witchcraft? grin

You have just implicated yourself as an accomplice to those criminals. grin

Watch cheesy
What is witchcraft if I may ask ? grin grin

Criminals calling people criminals for fun . Please leave my thread if u have no serious thing to talk , go to Amatarasha a girl u defame and tarnish as a prostitute

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NoFucksToGive: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2022
SisterFire:
What is witchcraft if I may ask ? grin grin

Criminals calling people criminals for fun . Please leave my thread if u have no serious thing to talk , go to Amatarasha a girl u defame and tarnish as a prostitute

Hey babe pls respond to my comment
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Hey babe pls respond to my comment
...yes oo I am married my dear anything for me.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by NoFucksToGive: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2022
SisterFire:
...yes oo I am married my dear anything for me.

Oh wow ...
Sorry I don't give married women anything

It's a real pleasure.

Bye
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by martinsrealest: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Oh wow ...
Sorry I don't give married women anything

It's a real pleasure.

Bye
hehehehe grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.