Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (204995 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Leiylau:

I had an exposito-dream last night but the dream looks so abnormal and expository

The dream has my high school setting and that's 5yrs back.

" It started like this " we are millions of people waiting for valedictorian to present what he has , all of a sudden . Evil forces started killing us with firebased guillotine . I was right there at the middle and they killed many from our front and our back .
They stopped and allow us to escape maybe to regain lost energy,but where we gonna escape to has few unknown creatures never seen on earth or in the movies , and few naked men ,women and hermophrodites, I escaped when I followed a sexy handsome tall naked man( with just a slingtop) but my prayerful cousin cheinazo based in Nigeria and 10,000 others refused to escape like me( who escaped with a naked man) it's obvious they are scared of those naked creatures ,two others joined me as they come along from behind with some unknown creatures, then heavy cries was heard as my cousin and 10000 others where maybe killed.as I walked far away with the handsome naked man I came along many fae ces or dungs on our path which we avoided,until we entered a peaceful garden looking like a flower forest where I wished I stayed with that man alone forever as my husband and I woke up.
But the peace and love I experience at that moment how I wish I can go back there forever.
I will love you all to explain this dream magnanimously.
Hmm, I wonder the book you've been reading or movie you've been watching, faeces has sth to do with finance but for the others it must be sth you've been busying your brain with
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ahasco:

Hmm, I wonder the book you've been reading or movie you've been watching, faeces has sth to do with finance but for the others it must be sth you've been busying your brain with
It has nothing to do with what I read . This is a revelation only the intelligent ones know this fact.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2022
133. 10. 144

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2022
Ahasco:
133. 10. 144
...What is that?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
@sisterfire, how you? Long time
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2022
uncleck:
@sisterfire, how you? Long time
...my dear I'm fine, where av u been?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:23am On Mar 20, 2022
Leiylau:

I had an exposito-dream last night but the dream looks so abnormal and expository

The dream has my high school setting and that's 5yrs back.

" It started like this " we are millions of people waiting for valedictorian to present what he has , all of a sudden . Evil forces started killing us with firebased guillotine . I was right there at the middle and they killed many from our front and our back .
They stopped and allow us to escape maybe to regain lost energy,but where we gonna escape to has few unknown creatures never seen on earth or in the movies , and few naked men ,women and hermophrodites, I escaped when I followed a sexy handsome tall naked man( with just a slingtop) but my prayerful cousin cheinazo based in Nigeria and 10,000 others refused to escape like me( who escaped with a naked man) it's obvious they are scared of those naked creatures ,two others joined me as they come along from behind with some unknown creatures, then heavy cries was heard as my cousin and 10000 others where maybe killed.as I walked far away with the handsome naked man I came along many fae ces or dungs on our path which we avoided,until we entered a peaceful garden looking like a flower forest where I wished I stayed with that man alone forever as my husband and I woke up.
But the peace and love I experience at that moment how I wish I can go back there forever.
I will love you all to explain this dream magnanimously.
... Leiylau I have seen all u typed here .... Is good u left no stone unturned while typing all u saw in ur dream. ( the faeces and dungs , naked people ) that's how we row here.
First of all ur dream was a revelation which people mocking u don't know , infact this is great revelation about activities of vosod and afterlife no human can explain ( nature wants it so ,but my sisters gave me much expos on it ) .
Shallow brained creatures here are even making jest of u ...but my love I am happy u understand that lying about ur dreams makes me sick ,like seriously I am 98% sure u didn't lie about ur dreams like obnoxious christians do.
They claim ur dream is rubbish , but in their bible pharaoh dreamt of thin cows swallowing fat cows , are cows now carnivores or snakes who don't chew but swallow whole ...but a dream caster Joseph made sense out of the stupid dreams ...and the same fools insulting u here will shout god is great reading this .
In Nigeria today if Fernandezisback dream about cow swallowing cows she will lie about it and claim she dream where " a big demons are swallowing the holy ones then a trumpet was sound " This lie is to appear sensible , leiylau u see why u shud avoid such a senseless person ... African christians lies so much and that shud sink in ur brain, they have no brains .Anyway dreamcasters don't need u to tell them ur dreams but they already knew all u dreamt " they are the gifted of the supreme "criminals called pastors will want u to tell ur dreams and they will interpret it according to their selfishness.

*Your dream*
Your dream speaks volume about vosod ( you already know what it is ) though I am not a gifted but I can explain few revelationary dreams
Millions of people in ur school settings = are millions of dead souls enroute to vosod or to the programmers camp precisely ...
The laser beams( u called fire guillotines ) represents the forces of the programmers which the system are having a field day in africa especially in Nigeria . They aren't killing humans in ur dream but consficating them to their various camps .

Your cousin chinazo not cheinazo ( this isn't china ) represents those u know as Religious precisely christians in your society

Reason they refrained from escaping after sighting unknown creature, naked men and women means the program they are indoctrinated with over the millenuims , they believe naked men and women can only be found in immorality themed hellfire as their book of lies bible said and horrible looking creatures are foul spirits quoted everyday by fools in revelation. And this foul spirits can only be seen in hellfire, It means allowing christians into vosod forcefully will only plant hate and bitterness against the unknown elements of the universe dead. Christians hate ugly humans also hate night animals , those their programmers drew as demons and Satan are those who are living peacefully in their various planets before death .

naked men and women / aliens symbolizes peace away from programmed earth and evil programmers now trapped in cages.
Aliens means vosod isn't for humans alone but all creatures of the universe.

faeces and dungs u saw on ur way symbolizes atrocities or deep sorrowing activities indelible at the pathway to vosod.

Reason you followed a naked handsome man ... symbolizes the hunger for peace and love in ur soul , u will wish u arent wearing cloths either to have that peace.
Many would have branded that man a madman but u went after him,

the flower forest means the vosod proper where all forces of nature reigns supreme around u , with nature ( minus humans ) peace unimaginable is achieved , many ( 90% ) who claimed they will come back to earth for vengeance and lecture after setting foot in vosod will change their mind no matter what , those who came back like my members who were killed ,burnt and drowned in bolog and Espanol came back because the pains was unimaginable in their soul , so we came back to wipe out bolog and some Espanol community killing light movements.

I commend u for been truthful in ur dreams , Nigeria this is a white girl and she still said it as it seems. Nigeria go swim shits poop and wake up claiming they swam glory of god,to appear normal and many will shout praise da lord
I spit on u ...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2022
SisterFire:

The flower forest means the vosod proper where all forces of nature reigns supreme around u , with nature ( minus humans ) peace unimaginable is achieved , many ( 90% ) who claimed they will come back to earth for vengeance and lecture after setting foot in vosod will change their mind no matter what , those who came back like my members who were killed ,burnt and drowned in bolog and Espanol came back because the pains was unimaginable in their soul , so we came back to wipe out bolog and some Espanol community killing light movements.

Congrats. The dream interpretation sounds very reasonable.

Regarding the bolded, you are attacking the wrong people. If you really wanna wipe out the church, start by destabilizing the whole of Vatican city, or St. Peters Basilica at least.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2022
SisterFire:
... Leiylau I have seen all u typed here .... Is good u left no stone unturned while typing all u saw in ur dream. ( the faeces and dungs , naked people ) that's how we row here.
First of all ur dream was a revelation which people mocking u don't know , infact this is great revelation about activities of vosod and afterlife no human can explain ( nature wants it so ,but my sisters gave me much expos on it ) .
Shallow brained creatures here are even making jest of u ...but my love I am happy u understand that lying about ur dreams makes me sick ,like seriously I am 98% sure u didn't lie about ur dreams like obnoxious christians do.
They claim ur dream is rubbish , but in their bible pharaoh dreamt of thin cows swallowing fat cows , are cows now carnivores or snakes who don't chew but swallow whole ...but a dream caster Joseph made sense out of the stupid dreams ...and the same fools insulting u here will shout god is great reading this .
In Nigeria today if Fernandezisback dream about cow swallowing cows she will lie about it and claim she dream where " a big demons are swallowing the holy ones then a trumpet was sound " This lie is to appear sensible , leiylau u see why u shud avoid such a senseless person ... African christians lies so much and that shud sink in ur brain, they have no brains .Anyway dreamcasters don't need u to tell them ur dreams but they already knew all u dreamt " they are the gifted of the supreme "criminals called pastors will want u to tell ur dreams and they will interpret it according to their selfishness.

*Your dream*
Your dream speaks volume about vosod ( you already know what it is ) though I am not a gifted but I can explain few revelationary dreams
Millions of people in ur school settings = are millions of dead souls enroute to vosod or to the programmers camp precisely ...
The laser beams( u called fire guillotines ) represents the forces of the programmers which the system are having a field day in africa especially in Nigeria . They aren't killing humans in ur dream but consficating them to their various camps .

Your cousin chinazo not cheinazo ( this isn't china ) represents those u know as Religious precisely christians in your society

Reason they refrained from escaping after sighting unknown creature, naked men and women means the program they are indoctrinated with over the millenuims , they believe naked men and women can only be found in immorality themed hellfire as their book of lies bible said and horrible looking creatures are foul spirits quoted everyday by fools in revelation. And this foul spirits can only be seen in hellfire, It means allowing christians into vosod forcefully will only plant hate and bitterness against the unknown elements of the universe dead. Christians hate ugly humans also hate night animals , those their programmers drew as demons and Satan are those who are living peacefully in their various planets before death .

naked men and women / aliens symbolizes peace away from programmed earth and evil programmers now trapped in cages.
Aliens means vosod isn't for humans alone but all creatures of the universe.

faeces and dungs u saw on ur way symbolizes atrocities or deep sorrowing activities indelible at the pathway to vosod.

Reason you followed a naked handsome man ... symbolizes the hunger for peace and love in ur soul , u will wish u arent wearing cloths either to have that peace.
Many would have branded that man a madman but u went after him,

the flower forest means the vosod proper where all forces of nature reigns supreme around u , with nature ( minus humans ) peace unimaginable is achieved , many ( 90% ) who claimed they will come back to earth for vengeance and lecture after setting foot in vosod will change their mind no matter what , those who came back like my members who were killed ,burnt and drowned in bolog and Espanol came back because the pains was unimaginable in their soul , so we came back to wipe out bolog and some Espanol community killing light movements.

I commend u for been truthful in ur dreams , Nigeria this is a white girl and she still said it as it seems. Nigeria go swim shits poop and wake up claiming they swam glory of god,to appear normal and many will shout praise da lord
I spit on u ...
Peace peace is all I ever imagined when I saw the naked man notwithstanding my thinking ain't even erotically but emotional. Sisterfire thank you so much .
So this is all about afterlife?
I'm shamed saying truth about my dream but Nebuchadnezzar and pharaoh saw worst in than I saw but they applauded them and shamed me.
Even comrade amongst us here named ahasca said I watched sci-fi movie like. angry That's absurd

But how do you know how to interpret a dream when you aren't a Dream interpreter?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2022
Vizconson:

Regarding the bolded, you are attacking the wrong people. If you really wanna wipe out the church, start by destabilizing the whole of Vatican city, or St. Peters Basilica at least.

She nailed it .
How she knew what I felt going naked with a naked man . She even said the naked man is peace made flesh. Damn it. I didn't even expect her reply like this , I thought she will say the world is ending piece of crap but no she explained my love for peace and handed it to me.
She didn't crap-shamed the whole erotical colouration but just peace. ,��

Sister fire that my cousin cheinazo despises you and your raw teachings here. Honestly speaking ,it's that y she refuses to escape sighting naked people!? Many questions.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2022
Ahasco:

I need peace of the mind and sisterfire has unravelled it here.
Nature
Flowers
Streams
Animals
Fresh air
No backstabbing friends
No gossipping boyfriend
No threat of war
No shouting boss
No internet to slamshame
No Religion . That's all I wished

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nyne: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
I’ll like to ask a honest question . Who Created Humans ?

And What Happens Next To Someone Who Dies Physically ?

SisterFire:
Ask me what disturbs you from birth, no matter its complications I will answer you . DONT ASK ME FOR MONEY PLS ,I HAVE CHILDREN I FEED

Universal codes >> rules guiding universal wisdom. Laws( advice instead ) given to the titans which was hidden from u through religion.

Inverse world >> world and universe of our brains.

Nature >> histories & happenings in our earth .

Science>> positive manipulations of nature

Religion >> programs enhancing ceremonial Hate against nature and the universal codes

Etc will be discussed here
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...What is that?

It's code I'm trying to break. Once I'm done I will be relieved �
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Leiylau:
She nailed it .
How she knew what I felt going naked with a naked man . She even said the naked man is peace made flesh. Damn it. I didn't even expect her reply like this , I thought she will say the world is ending piece of crap but no she explained my love for peace and handed it to me.

Yeah she did a pretty good job for someone who admited to having only a basic knowledge of dream interpretation. She was better than some of Niaraland's resident pastors.

I am glad I am not the only one who has weird dreams grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Leiylau:
She nailed it .

Yeah she did a pretty good job for someone who admited to having only a basic knowledge of dream interpretation. She was better than some of Niaraland's resident pastors.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nyne:
I’ll like to ask a honest question . Who Created Humans ?
...A new timer welcome here kisses

Their are hundreds of thousands of human creators ,from winged humanoids to nephilims ,then some overambitious anakhims for an example ...RUNÉSH a nephilim created runeslania ( Roumania ) , waggz (Hungary ) paths of Rome , recently I didn't know she has some humans in ancient sobre ( Ukraine and Russia ) because she has been sick and non active since war started there.
Another female sister to my mentor (a blonde hair winged humanoid astålle ) named isthar created humans who are based in Austria and poland at the moment
. Creations of a winged humanoid Jehovah where scattered across the middle east, Arobunaàgu a winged humanoid is behind Anambra and Enugu state at least.
Queen Beersheba a chocolate skinned nibiruscú immortal is behind Ethiopia and parts of sudan's humans.
Wagnoi, nyamewa and nzamewa is the creators of humans arent from Sudan and Ethiopia or Eritrea but are in the east of Africa.
Salomon a winged nibiruscú immortal is behind the humans in Samaria Israel today .

And What Happens Next To Someone Who Dies Physically ?

... when u die ,u will beget same experience as someone who fell asleep but ur dreams will be as clear as the water flowing from the Canadian streams , u will want to wake like in the dreams but I won't , u will then start asking people y u can wake then they shall tell u " WE ARE ALL DEAD INCLUDING U " this case is for those with sudden deaths not for my likes that will chose happy death before my time.
So you shall experience seen like that of leiylau and many nice angels will approach u and 2 deceive u that u are holy and u are heaven Bound if u are like nnamdiosu ,Nella or kobojunkie u shall jubiliate " I have made heaven at last "only to trick u into hell .... But if it's people like dazzlingd who dedicated his life to truth , they shall avoid those white robed nasty anakhims with wings , then they shall start up a fight with u ,but u shall defeat them if u aren't just a confused atheists . They eat on ur fear , they use ur fear as their weapon ...that's y lucky humans are those who wanted to go to hell just to teach some fools lessons , the gate of hell will be locked against such angry one ...then he has to go to vosods in one peace.
Little Vanessa mccolombus won't be approached by angels because she loves hell fire so much, that he boasts to christians how she has estates there hahahaha grin

Universe is indeed an inverse place ,
Love too much then hate too much
Always wish urself death without suicide u aren't dying till 100
Wish others death and see them live long
Desire hellfire and hellfire will elude u
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ahasco:

It's code I'm trying to break. Once I'm done I will be relieved �
...use the 17 for it
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nyne: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
Can you share a picture of you ?

SisterFire:
...A new timer welcome here kisses

Their are hundreds of thousands of human creators ,from winged humanoids to nephilims ,then some overambitious anakhims for an example ...RUNÉSH a nephilim created runeslania ( Roumania ) , waggz (Hungary ) paths of Rome , recently I didn't know she has some humans in ancient sobre ( Ukraine and Russia ) because she has been sick and non active since war started there.
Another female sister to my mentor (a blonde hair winged humanoid astålle ) named isthar created humans who are based in Austria and poland at the moment
. Creations of a winged humanoid Jehovah where scattered across the middle east, Arobunaàgu a winged humanoid is behind Anambra and Enugu state at least.
Queen Beersheba a chocolate skinned nibiruscú immortal is behind Ethiopia and parts of sudan's humans.
Wagnoi, nyamewa and nzamewa is the creators of humans arent from Sudan and Ethiopia or Eritrea but are in the east of Africa.
Salomon a winged nibiruscú immortal is behind the humans in Samaria Israel today .
... when u die ,u will beget same experience as someone who fell asleep but ur dreams will be as clear as the water flowing from the Canadian streams , u will want to wake like in the dreams but I won't , u will then start asking people y u can wake then they shall tell u " WE ARE ALL DEAD INCLUDING U " this case is for those with sudden deaths not for my likes that will chose happy death before my time.
So you shall experience seen like that of leiylau and many nice angels will approach u and 2 deceive u that u are holy and u are heaven Bound if u are like nnamdiosu ,Nella or kobojunkie u shall jubiliate " I have made heaven at last "only to trick u into hell .... But if it's people like dazzlingd who dedicated his life to truth , they shall avoid those white robed nasty anakhims with wings , then they shall start up a fight with u ,but u shall defeat them if u aren't just a confused atheists . They eat on ur fear , they use ur fear as their weapon ...that's y lucky humans are those who wanted to go to hell just to teach some fools lessons , the gate of hell will be locked against such angry one ...then he has to go to vosods in one peace.
Little Vanessa mccolombus won't be approached by angels because she loves hell fire so much, that he boasts to christians how she has estates there hahahaha grin

Universe is indeed an inverse place ,
Love too much then hate too much
Always wish urself death without suicide u aren't dying till 100
Wish others death and see them live long
Desire hellfire and hellfire will elude u

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Vizconson:

...ur dreams are subsidized by whom I don't know , I don't know supreme aspects behind that .
If u think u had weird dreams then higher beings like Jehovah , moc , me( biologically ) has the worst ...because we see dreams in 3d , while ur brain will correct some useless visuals to make it look humanly normal .
We see the sky as green or red ,while u see urs as blue or white.

U might be having sex with a big warmworm with human face but ur brain subsidizes it as " ur babe Anita " when it might be a male face.
Nothing scares me like the photos of the dream that's y most higher being wears a head gear to avoid dream seens.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nyne:
Can you share a picture of you ?

... Yes
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Leiylau:
She nailed it .

Sister fire that my cousin cheinazo despises you and your raw teachings here. Honestly speaking ,it's that y she refuses to escape sighting naked people!? Many questions.
...thanks dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nyne: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Great!

How would you like to do that ?

SisterFire:
... Yes
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Vizconson:

...tanks I am not a dream caster but her dream is just pointing at confusions enroute to vosods.

Their where a church malcala in bolog which is as big as basilica , the order was coming from there and they came and track us one by one killing us ( long story ) and many where killed in Spain too , wombs of gifted woman was cut open and the child was declared evil then she was killed. We came back killing them all then go back . As for basilica is a prime minister's abode trying to eliminate basilica means killing even beyond anglophilai ( england ) , I have to kill 10s of thousand then ...which is against the rule . Many kings in europe needs to be killed for basilica to end . The head quarter was there because the Roman empire was the world power then.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nyne:
Great!

How would you like to do that ?

.. 5mins
Meditation
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nyne !!! I'm about taking it out then u shud wait till Wednesday
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nyne: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nice!

How about facial pic or a closer one ?

If you would like to video call, let’s do it.

SisterFire:
.. 5mins
Meditation
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nyne:
Nice!

How about facial pic or a closer one ?

If you would like to video call, let’s do it.

...nope nope !!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nephilim: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
No greater conviction wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
SisterFire:
...tanks I am not a dream caster but her dream is just pointing at confusions enroute to vosods.

Their where a church malcala in bolog which is as big as basilica , the order was coming from there and they came and track us one by one killing us ( long story ) and many where killed in Spain too , wombs of gifted woman was cut open and the child was declared evil then she was killed. We came back killing them all then go back . As for basilica is a prime minister's abode trying to eliminate basilica means killing even beyond anglophilai ( england ) , I have to kill 10s of thousand then ...which is against the rule . Many kings in europe needs to be killed for basilica to end . The head quarter was there because the Roman empire was the world power then.

Hmmm, I understand you. Take care. It's not like I support ending people's lives, but I think that something needs to be done for Africa to move on from this religious brouhaha we found ourselves in. Everyother continent has moved on. What do you think about convincing blacks to date and marry intelligent white men/women and give birth to biracial kids? Not only would that increase the IQ of an average black man going forward, it will also reduce the black's tendency for corruption and taking undue advantage of people which is deeply rooted in the DNA of the current black man. Also, the affinity to religion will be drastically reduced if not completely deminished.

I agree that religion has its own perks. Actually, Nigeria may have been much worse without any form of religion (Western or Traditional), but I think that the era of religion is gradually coming to an end as we fully emerse ourselves and become entangled within the influence of Aquarius. And we have to cease this opportunity, not only to phase out religion but to usher in a different breed of the black race. One with higher intelligence and empathy.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
SisterFire:
...ur dreams are subsidized by whom I don't know , I don't know supreme aspects behind that .
If u think u had weird dreams then higher beings like Jehovah , moc , me( biologically ) has the worst ...because we see dreams in 3d , while ur brain will correct some useless visuals to make it look humanly normal .
We see the sky as green or red ,while u see urs as blue or white.

U might be having sex with a big warmworm with human face but ur brain subsidizes it as " ur babe Anita " when it might be a male face.
Nothing scares me like the photos of the dream that's y most higher being wears a head gear to avoid dream seens.

Just like yourself, I do not know for sure why we see dreams in 2d, but I guess that such modifications to the human dream state may have been carried out by the Archons who guard this 3 dimensional planet to prevent humans from questioning what else might be out there.

A lot of people don't actually know that the world as it is is being controlled by beings who have little to no resemblance to the human anatomy.

If humans end up seeing these beings in their dreams, they will end up questioning things, and that will validate, at least to a reasonable degree, the intense, almost overwhelming hypothesis out there about the possible existence of Alien life on earth, and also question to a large degree, the goal of human existence. The Elites do not want people to know that or to know something different from the popular narrative about human life as it is, it's history, and where it is headed to.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nephilim:
No greater conviction wink smiley
...male Nephilims who has big foreskin but tell u humans to cut urs out , then reducing the sweetness they enjoy . Some goes after far as cutting out peñieses of anakhims who fell in love with the female nephilims... Are these what you call role-models?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
SisterFire:
...male Nephilims who has big foreskin but tell u humans to cut urs out , then reducing the sweetness they enjoy . Some goes after far as cutting out peñieses of anakhims who fell in love with the female nephilims... Are these what you call role-models?
Aleum !!! Men can be jealous you know!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.