Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (209246 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Vizconson:

Yeah she did a pretty good job for someone who admited to having only a basic knowledge of dream interpretation. She was better than some of Niaraland's resident pastors.

I am glad I am not the only one who has weird dreams grin
She understand s.hits abou dreamlands. She alike snooping at my dream to find out the peace colourations.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Vizconson:

Just like yourself, I do not know for sure why we see dreams in 2d, but I guess that such modifications to the human dream state may have been carried out by the Archons who guard this 3 dimensional planet to prevent humans from questioning what else might be out there.
... Aspect of the supreme which I don't know of ( cos I knew just 6 and you humans knew 2 ie the man in white u mistakenly call Jesus and nature ) combines with our brains to modify our dreams but somehow didn't modify the dreams of higher beings... Where as human see dirty clothes with eyes flying up in the sky as witch bird in their dreams . And eats blue , green cobwebed grease as foods . . If not many would be hyper-hallucinating unlike higher beings who still keep calm due to their higher brains

A lot of people don't actually know that the world as it is is being controlled by beings who have little to no resemblance to the human anatomy.
... you are intelligent ,
Some who mistakenly read from the book of Thoth claimed universe is controlled by a fearful alien ( supreme god ) , KNOÚSÇUS isnt even looking like Yahweh with wings but a sun rotating at the speed of light ,
Illúm a light as tall as two parallel
Earth billion years ago but chooses to use the form of a man in white and yellow... These aspects created winged humanoid titans without their image and likeness, they also created winged serpenters immortals ( creators of Reptilians , red serpents and south America ) ignorant ones calls leviathan without their likeness ...Yahweh used this model to create this dragons . One day their eyes will open .

If humans end up seeing these beings in their dreams, they will end up questioning things, and that will validate, at least to a reasonable degree,
... Few will question ,and 98% will still be pencil in the hands of pastors , infact many will be paid 500k to treat bad dreamers , pastors shall do and undo if u are allowed to see dreams like us , AMAKA will say do u know I had sex with a snake and my business ( ashawo work ) is having set back pastor or dream pacifier , she dream of snake with dicks fvcking her and she woke up feeling hypotised and nonchalant to married men who wants her and her business is affected but pastor will still say " the snake is from abyss .and she pays N1m to chase the abyssal snake back to abyss...I will send u photo of what has sex with ladies at night ,because in our person universe all elements of the real universe mingles

the intense, almost overwhelming hypothesis out there about the possible existence of Alien life on earth, and also question to a large degree, the goal of human existence. The Elites do not want people to know that or to know something different from the popular narrative about human life as it is, it's history, and where it is headed to.
... That's y we need them to fight this world war before the actual one in 2071ad , sisterfire is indeed crazy ...but everyone will come back and we start affresh then the aliens has taken their rightful home not under earth.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Leiylau:
She understand s.hits abou dreamlands. She alike snooping at my dream to find out the peace colourations.
...so blushing thanks

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2022
SisterFire:
...so blushing thanks

Is this inana or asthtar?
Who is inana?
I know ashhtar is esther
What is that she is holding?
You haven't talked about her and why. So ?
Don't tell me that's a bleepy wings I see outrightly? shocked
Photo courtesy : xidi an school library

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Leiylau:

Who is inana?
I know ashhtar is esther
Hello comrade leiylau keep it up . I was so busy with work .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Let me relax and read grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmmm shocked
Sisterfire where are u?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 6:12am On Mar 24, 2022
SisterFire:
... Yes
I'd very much love to see your pix
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 6:14am On Mar 24, 2022
SisterFire:
.. 5mins
Meditation
Teach me how

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
wolesmile:

Teach me how
...I will my dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Phillipson02:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm shocked
Sisterfire where are u?
... We arent alone ,that's how they snapped u earth dwellers calling aliens with tiny ears .
Kareena Kapoor is one of them by the way grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Leiylau:

Who is inana?
I know ashhtar is esther
...this is wing humanoid Aluna image ,aegiptus calls her inna or inana.
Typing ...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
wolesmile:

I'd very much love to see your pix
...my dp
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
SisterFire:
...my dp
Is that you? Wow... Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2022
wolesmile:

Is that you? Wow... Beautiful
...thanks sorry I was busy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2022
SisterFire:
... We arent alone ,that's how they snapped u earth dwellers calling aliens with tiny ears .
Kareena Kapoor is one of them by the way grin

You mean, Kareena is an alien? Not surprised though. I've always looked at her as "that emere girl." She and Priyanka.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2022
wolesmile:

You mean, Kareena is an alien? Not surprised though. I've always looked at her as "that emere girl." She and Priyanka.
...she isn't an alien just that she had an alien ear one will mistake her as a clarionite.
The laughing emoji shows I am joking "
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
SisterFire:
...she isn't an alien just that she had an alien ear one will mistake her as a clarionite.
The laughing emoji shows I am joking "

I see grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by soleny: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Good day everyone and happy new year.May this year be fruitful to us all in Jesus name.

Please i need an interpretation to this dream.I saw myself holding a dead baby boy in the dream.I prayed seriously for the baby to wake up.I was running up and down to make sure the dead baby boy wake up but to no avail.I loose hope of praying when the baby refuse to wake up.

I was going to bury the baby when i saw one of my friend, i just told her casually that the baby refuse to wake and i want to go and bury him.I was still on my way when the baby sneezed then i screamed he has woken up.I was happy but i saw a lady's hand from behind(there was paint on her nails) trying to drag me.I quickly stretched my hand behind to see her face then i woke up.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
soleny:
Good day everyone and happy new year.May this year be fruitful to us all in Jesus name.

Please i need an interpretation to this dream.I saw myself holding a dead baby boy in the dream.I prayed seriously for the baby to wake up.I was running up and down to make sure the dead baby boy wake up but to no avail.I loose hope of praying when the baby refuse to wake up.

I was going to bury the baby when i saw one of my friend, i just told her casually that the baby refuse to wake and i want to go and bury him.I was still on my way when the baby sneezed then i screamed he has woken up.I was happy but i saw a lady's hand from behind(there was paint on her nails) trying to drag me.I quickly stretched my hand behind to see her face then i woke up.

I am not a dream caster, neither am I trying to be one. But let me try and offer some interpretations from my own understanding. The dead baby denotes a minor setback/hitch in a business venture or project you might be undertaking presently or wish to go into in the nearest future. Try not to be discouraged by setbacks/failures as help will come through sources you don't expect. But more importantly, you need to be careful in the course of undertaking this project/venture so that you don't get betrayed/pulled down by enemies in the guise of friends/helpers.

Sisterfire, over to you...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
soleny:

...in my world , if this thread happens to be created by a gifted( dreamcaster ) named sisterfire .
Soleny would have come here asking " Please sisterfire a dream pained my heart and I am scared of few things "
Then sisterfire who is a gifted would say give me 3hrs to verify the dream!
And soleny would say " no problem gifted sisterfire"
....after 3hrs 30mins
Sisterfire comes to forum to ask him " the dream is about a dead baby that came back to life and those 15female hands dragging u ?
Soleny will then shout " YES YES U ARE SPECIAL SISTERFIRE how do u dig into my dream u baddest witch ? "
Sisterfire will say " don't mention my dear "
Sisterfire will tell the dreams 400% unlike soleny who planned to give out his 100% which is sisterfires 40% , meanwhile soleny's 100% is 100% to tiny humans in a pararrel realm outside my world .

...Y do we respect gifted dream casters in my world because they are the alpha and Omega 's of Dreamworld . Immortals can view at high dimensions in their dreams but they aren't on that super level 400% when they view tiny human"s dream .they view it with same eyes as urs and will be as helpless as helpless will be.
In my world we don't tell people our dreams , people tell us and we pay them handsomely , humans are deceived by their bible that they think they can tell a foolish pastors dreams and they formulate 2000meanings to just one dreams, haba megidda !!! Rolls

Dear soleny
I am not a gifted , I was never a gifted even as a nephilim ,but I have been reading meanings to one gifted I knew of who is doublesexed red serpent , Buu|•hiii( mmn ) or buihaaimamnl,
When shim sees a crying baby in someone"s dream shim talks of a past regret and urge for amendment .
Dead baby I never been closed to that , but a glint from laugh/cry might mean incorrect able regret ie death , Assassins dream such .
Laughing baby means no huge regret in ur past life...
But for the baby to wake up means u arent even a killer nor ur regrets are indelible but something else...which I don't know ...we need gifteds ooo
Since shim tells u ur dream we master everything shim interpretes and that's it .
Me on earth who has witnessed a gifted though I can't tell u ur dreams " but I will score myself 20% while criminals in suite shud be scored 0.001% for their lies.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
wolesmile:

I am not a dream caster, neither am I trying to be one. But let me try and offer some interpretations from my own understanding. The dead baby denotes a minor setback/hitch in a business venture or project you might be undertaking presently or wish to go into in the nearest future. Try not to be discouraged by setbacks/failures as help will come through sources you don't expect. But more importantly, you need to be careful in the course of undertaking this project/venture so that you don't get betrayed/pulled down by enemies in the guise of friends/helpers.

Sisterfire, over to you...
... Thanks wole for been there when I wasn't here ,
At least we aren't liars . One day a gifted will come here and that's it grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
SisterFire:
... Thanks wole for been there when I wasn't here ,
At least we aren't liars . One day a gifted will come here and that's it grin
You're welcome, darling.
What say you concerning the dream?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
wolesmile:

You're welcome, darling.
What say you concerning the dream?
...I have tried to unravel few things

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
SisterFire:
... I have tried to unravel few things

Yeah... Seen

How have you been. You hardly respond to comments on time these past few weeks. Hope all is well

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
wolesmile:

Yeah... Seen

I have you been. You hardly respond to comments on time these past few weeks. Hope all is well
...All isn't well , I'm so sick ...let the war in ukraine stop and I will be better...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...in my world , if this thread happens to be created by a gifted( dreamcaster ) named sisterfire .
Soleny would have come here asking " Please sisterfire a dream pained my heart and I am scared of few things "
Then sisterfire who is a gifted would say give me 3hrs to verify the dream!
And soleny would say " no problem gifted sisterfire"
....after 3hrs 30mins
Sisterfire comes to forum to ask him " the dream is about a dead baby that came back to life and those 15female hands dragging u ?
Soleny will then shout " YES YES U ARE SPECIAL SISTERFIRE how do u dig into my dream u baddest witch ? "
Sisterfire will say " don't mention my dear "
Sisterfire will tell the dreams 400% unlike soleny who planned to give out his 100% which is sisterfires 40% , meanwhile soleny's 100% is 100% to tiny humans in a pararrel realm outside my world .

...Y do we respect gifted dream casters in my world because they are the alpha and Omega 's of Dreamworld . Immortals can view at high dimensions in their dreams but they aren't on that super level 400% when they view tiny human"s dream .they view it with same eyes as urs and will be as helpless as helpless will be.
In my world we don't tell people our dreams , people tell us and we pay them handsomely , humans are deceived by their bible that they think they can tell a foolish pastors dreams and they formulate 2000meanings to just one dreams, haba megidda !!! Rolls

Dear soleny
I am not a gifted , I was never a gifted even as a nephilim ,but I have been reading meanings to one gifted I knew of who is doublesexed red serpent , Buu|•hiii( mmn ) or buihaaimamnl,
When shim sees a crying baby in someone"s dream shim talks of a past regret and urge for amendment .
Dead baby I never been closed to that , but a glint from laugh/cry might mean incorrect able regret ie death , Assassins dream such .
Laughing baby means no huge regret in ur past life...
But for the baby to wake up means u arent even a killer nor ur regrets are indelible but something else...which I don't know ...we need gifteds ooo
Since shim tells u ur dream we master everything shim interpretes and that's it .
Me on earth who has witnessed a gifted though I can't tell u ur dreams " but I will score myself 20% while criminals in suite shud be scored 0.001% for their lies.
What techniques do dreamcasters use when seeing paddywacks in dreams?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mellow night members Sisterfire is not petite ,not at all she is a massive creature
I was reading these expository thread and I stumbled on sisterfire's ideology , which says it all that she is an unshakable antichrist who loves aliens and call them sisters and brothers. Whom she and other antichrists wants aliens back amongst humans ( though they own earth and where chased to death by Satan )
She exposed mysterious things which I can't fathom like ����
She went on to differentiate between satanists and antichrists ,
She stated satanists hates aliens and antichrists loves aliens , I shallowed over thet ,
She again still support Russia against America 2yrs before k2 invasion at the moment.
Not only that she stated that
Antichrists strength lies with the aliens ,while satanists strengths lies with their ability to understand something death I nothing about ,
sterfire you are massive and phenomenal that now I know you aren't wally fake but real abou ur satanist and antichrists analogy
Wrr the photo attached says great about what is going on upon earth .
Sisterfire I am happy ,may you live forever ,I remember you said Americans whom are satanists always lock up aliens till death and antichrists see them as best friend.
This era will be sweet

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Still talking about Russia you asked a floppy brained human in this page this question( which he avoided ) "
 What if Putin 
and kim-jon woo
of north Korea
was kept as president
forever by heads of
Antichrists whom are
extraterrestrial ?

Please I need more
clarification on this
Queen of antichrist grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Leiylau:
Still talking about Russia you asked a floppy brained human in this page this question( which he avoided ) "
 What if Putin 
and kim-jon woo
of north Korea
was kept as president
forever by heads of
Antichrists whom are
extraterrestrial ?

Please I need more
clarification on this
Queen of antichrist grin
Mama V is sick for long now. na frustrating issue plss exercise some patience

And Kudos excellent job sis Lau

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 6:41am On Mar 30, 2022
Phillipson02:
Mama V is sick for long now. na frustrating issue plss exercise some patience

And Kudos excellent job sis Lau
let her get well we need her.kudos to you 2 phillipson .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 6:46am On Mar 30, 2022
I understood perfectly that KGB is Russians CIA , truely their are truth hidden in all this,

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.