Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207149 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Continued

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2022
wolesmile:
Comment on this, Vivian
... Romania shocked shocked

Any way when I'm chanced I will read it
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Kingsteve(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2022
SisterFire:
...So we are friends or enemies? grin grin grin

Depends on your attitude towards me.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2022
SisterFire:

Please do. It makes for an interesting read. I posted the link to it the first time and got banned. Then I did copy and paste and got banned again. I even love this screenshot better.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Kingsteve(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2022
SisterFire:
...What does naked trader means?
It's a book about a successful trader...a pro trader!
I consider myself an advanced trader.
Pro?
I don't know yet!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Kingsteve(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2022
SisterFire:
...let me check ur beards to know if u have turn to kingabraham
I like to keep it tidy and neat.
Nothing bushy!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ovulo: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
SisterFire:

This is my Q.
*WHO IS ELoHIM?*
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sisterfire.
Good day.
I am new here and fortunately few days ago I found your thread and you are right. To be wise in the midst of fools is a curse.
I have been looking for a lot of answers lately from black history to religion and other topics centered around it and just two days of reading your answers on here I finally found someone who has the knowledge I have been seeking . You and Otem.
Thank you .
I have been reading since the first thread you posted years back. Lol.

I have a lot of questions to ask and I really wish we could talk on a long phone call. And maybe we could be friends for the sole purpose of obtaining information from you.

Before I ask my questions, is there a way I can come in contact with a higher being? If that's possible it would be very invaluable to me.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
I am asking if it's possible I meet a higher being (maybe scarlet's husband) so I could ask my questions directly. I would also get the utmost conviction
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ovulo: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sojourner2000:

I am asking if it's possible I meet a higher being (maybe scarlet's husband) so I could ask my questions directly. I would also get the utmost conviction

Sister fire,..can you as well explain the bolded

,HAVE NO GOD INCLUDING ME THE SUPREME GOD, COS SUPREME GOD IS A FREEMINDED CREATURE IN IT'S OUTWARD REIGN
*(COS WE LIVE INSIDE HIS HEAD)*
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Phillipson02:
I want to know difference amongst the 3

Realm
Plane
Worlds
Milky parent
Parallel worlds

Cc: sisterfire
... According to me not google

REALMS
Actual civilizations outside our universe, some creatures through the gifteds got lucky to travel from medas , earth , Lilum ( my planet ) etc to world 20,000 light years apart ,they ignorantly call it realm if it's filled with creatures never seen like transcuent beings in O-planet glittering during sundowns...

PLANE

World and universe of our brains like dreamlands, abstract worlds, PsychiM plane of mad fellows etc

WORLDS

Physical planets reachable through space travels like eartai , Venus , nibiruscú , deutpleidas, scanipleiades , medas , Lilum , Neptune, mars etc

MILKY PARENTS

Great forces housing billions of suns in a cluster pattern.it is on galatical records that all solars has a milky parents.

PARALLEL WORLDS or NETHERREALMS

Realms clashing from one universal angle to another like when ovulo is dreaming he comes in contact with her girlfriend Amatarasha who then have sex with him and when both wakes they talk of how they both have sex with one another ..what occured is a parallel plane , unlike parallel plane controlled automatically by our brains , parallel world occurs when forces of nature of a given universal worlds malfunctions...not creatures in it .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ovulo: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
SisterFire:

,HAVE NO GOD INCLUDING ME THE SUPREME GOD, COS SUPREME GOD IS A FREEMINDED CREATURE IN IT'S OUTWARD REIGN
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ovulo:

... supreme WÆ•D lived inside our heads when he exposed the gargantuan things that can be achieve when we consult our brains every minute selflessly , he didn't deny us that truth of the power in our brains like his sons Yahweh , Shivå , Mazda and allah did...he has released his elements to the universe to guide brainusers as well .
He formed the universe and our creators bwith his brains same way Michael faraday formed electricity ...He dosent supposed to have business with us ( nephilims, anakhims and humans ) but his children the suns, nebulas, supernovaes and Quasar-m5,m2, grand you all know then he has interest in the creations of his creations because of the wicked hearts they possessed against us...and released elements to guild our consciousness and brains. That's y I said he lived in our brains not Yahweh.

Edited ...I thought u asked what I answered but this hypothesis are true " he psychologically navigates in our brains and we physically navigates in his too
We lived inside it"s head because Universe is formed when it's brain exploded physically at the peak of his scientific breakthrough . He lives in our brains and we live in his also .
Note
Supreme WÆ D aren't same likeness as us but same as sun, light matters and many luminous bodies

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kingsteve:

I like to keep it tidy and neat.
Nothing bushy!
...that's nice how is ur wife?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ovulo:

How do one identify his or her gift?
... Gifts and talents identifys us not the other way round.

Gifts are from the blood vessels of supreme WÆ•D while talents is attached in every single superbattery( souls ) enroute to earth to be born or created by Engineers.

Every one of us has talents but we don't know this because vast majority of us has useless parents who thought Jesus will feed his family and rush into Marriage to born us.
Can you tell me what u love doing Crosscheck ur soul their is something u love doing even better than thousands of humans around
David has talent for musics his dad is rich ,he is feeding from it ,so is Charles oputa who love dressing like Cwo women .we all have talent but not gifts.

GIFTS
Are possessed by special souls ,since supreme WÆ•D Isn't Religious it automatically dissolved it's gene to be able to make it 1/10,000 in regards to gift unlike talent which is 10,000/10,000.
Most of those we call ogbanje are gifteds ,in Africa we call them ogbanje or marine spirit children but in a white man's land they are miracles made flesh ...they are reasons we have handsets, televisions , computers , vaccine for cancers ,vaccines for HIV etc

Gifts is for humanity
&
Talents is for our feeding tables.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
SisterFire:
... According to me not google

REALMS
Actual civilizations outside our universe, some creatures through the gifteds got lucky to travel from medas , earth , Lilum ( my planet ) etc to world 20,000 light years apart ,they ignorantly call it realm if it's filled with creatures never seen like transcuent beings in O-planet glittering during sundowns...

PLANE

World and universe of our brains like dreamlands, abstract worlds, PsychiM plane of mad fellows etc

WORLDS

Physical planets reachable through space travels like eartai , Venus , nibiruscú , deutpleidas, scanipleiades , medas , Lilum , Neptune, mars etc

MILKY PARENTS

Great forces housing billions of suns in a cluster pattern.it is on galatical records that all solars has a milky parents.

PARALLEL WORLDS or NETHERREALMS

Realms clashing from one universal angle to another like when ovulo is dreaming he comes in contact with her girlfriend Amatarasha who then have sex with him and when both wakes they talk of how they both have sex with one another ..what occured is a parallel plane , unlike parallel plane controlled automatically by our brains , parallel world occurs when forces of nature of a given universal worlds malfunctions...not creatures in it .

Madam Aquarius I luv this write up
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
SisterFire:
... supreme WÆ•D lived inside our heads when he exposed the gargantuan things that can be achieve when we consult our brains every minute selflessly , he didn't deny us that truth of the power in our brains like his sons Yahweh , Shivå , Mazda and allah did...he has released his elements to the universe to guide brainusers as well .
He formed the universe and our creators bwith his brains same way Michael faraday formed electricity ...He dosent supposed to have business with us ( nephilims, anakhims and humans ) but his children the suns, nebulas, supernovaes and Quasar-m5,m2, grand you all know then he has interest in the creations of his creations because of the wicked hearts they possessed against us...and released elements to guild our consciousness and brains. That's y I said he lived in our brains not Yahweh.

Edited ...I thought u asked what I answered but this hypothesis are true " he psychologically navigates in our brains and we physically navigates in his too
We lived inside it"s head because Universe is formed when it's brain exploded physically at the peak of his scientific breakthrough . He lives in our brains and we live in his also .
Note
Supreme WÆ D aren't same likeness as us but same as sun, light matters and many luminous bodies
< Is that why in the movie Eternals the supreme god there is after d birth of suns as top priority than humans nor titan's life? Becauz suns are his real children. You are exposing a lot ma
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Phillipson02:
< Is that why in the movie Eternals the supreme god there is after d birth of suns as top priority than humans nor titan's life? Becauz suns are his real children. You are exposing a lot ma
...Eternals ? Let me download it first

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sojourner2000:
Sisterfire.
Good day.
I am new here and fortunately few days ago I found your thread and you are right. To be wise in the midst of fools is a curse.
I have been looking for a lot of answers lately from black history to religion and other topics centered around it and just two days of reading your answers on here I finally found someone who has the knowledge I have been seeking . You and Otem.
Thank you .
I have been reading since the first thread you posted years back. Lol.

I have a lot of questions to ask and I really wish we could talk on a long phone call. And maybe we could be friends for the sole purpose of obtaining information from you.

Before I ask my questions, is there a way I can come in contact with a higher being? If that's possible it would be very invaluable to me.
♥♥
Welcum in tha name of scarlet
U are welcome in tha name of scarlet's husband
U are welcum ,u are truely welcum
You are welcum in tha name of the India boy that help create a trap that trapped yahweh .
wink
But how do u come to know here
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
wolesmile:
Comment on this, Vivian
... cheesy My dear it has nothing to do with anu or anunakaites , this is dwelling places of red serpents in regards to Roumania ( previously runeslanya ) ,I know little or nothing about Iraq because I was barred there do to watchful eyes of my father ...who has been tracking my existence after the blood carnage in his heaven.
Vampire you watch in the movies aren't that myth and legend but the activities of my brothers and sisters ( THE RED SERPENTS ...who lived with me until 1900Bc and their statues and structures has been there in Roumania even till date only if the archeologists intensify their diggings ... Red serpenyalims were those I ruled with together with my deutpleidas husband naphamescu in that place later came Cherubim my twin brother.
Any structure in Roumania is red serpents not anunakaites ( who are even few ) who respected their boundaries enough.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
SisterFire:
♥♥
Welcum in tha name of scarlet
U are welcome in tha name of scarlet's husband
U are welcum ,u are truely welcum
You are welcum in tha name of the India boy that help create a trap that trapped yahweh .
wink
But how do u come to know here

How I came to know here?
My quest for knowledge made me discovere nairaland. Majorly I do come here to read the news. Fortunately few days ago I discovered you and Otem. I think Providence brought you guys my way. Or the universe did.
Please, is it possible I have a personal conversation with you. I have personal questions I can't be asking on here.
Secondly, I'll remind you politely that you haven't answered my question on meeting one of these higher beings.

Most importantly I need to have a private session with you. I have personal questions
Thanks

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 3:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Sisterfire I have been waiting for your response.
I have been reading this thread from page one even now. I am at page 65.

I guess you might be busy. I still have so many other questions to ask you and I don't want to bombard you with so many of them..
Please find time to give me a response.

Do you know about remote viewing?
Can you give a proper orientation on meditation. I have tried hard but I can't meditate for more than 15mins
Is there something I'm not doing right?
Thank you

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 6:38am On Jun 03, 2022
SisterFire:
...You disrespected me youngman.

Only if u agree with me that governor wike( same town as me ) deserve death for using N300billion just for Pdp primary delegates ritual or no ritual.
When ASUU needs just 26billion to stop agitations

If what you said is the truth, I think he didn't do the right thing. Does he deserve death? No idea. Does he deserve to remain a politician? That's a valid question in my book.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2022
SisterFire:
... He wanted me to kill him but I refused because is irrelevant killing one piranha when 5000 are still there in port Alves bank of the Amazon... Y will a justice woman kill one piranha when she knew she won't eat it or kill others? Isten Viz we don't need kill to reduce wicked people but we need to kill to make politics a bad taste to greedy men ... Understand this and u might be greater than Mandela.

I am greater than Mandela
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 6:42am On Jun 03, 2022
SisterFire:
... Ah ah ah please Don't call me that name ,just my Red serpent name RUNÉSH ok ... That name haunts my soul till date. cry cry

I shall tell u some reoccuring nightmares I had always ...
I have forgiven u .

Pray tell Runesh. I am all ears.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2022
SisterFire:
...You are still the greatest wink

You did a lot of digging

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ovulo: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2022
SisterFire:
...because I gave u no attention that's y u resort to war just for the attention to come .are my right or wrong ?
You kids don't know Fadden about ur existence , u just breathe and exist waiting the day ur inconsequential body joins the sand . [b]A lot of wise humans has manoveured this common activities of joining the sand and wallow in emptiness that comes from it .
Gather ur light my little son and save ur generations . [/b]U can do better than the satanists who mastered life and death. Becareful kid of ur existence.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ovulo: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=SisterFire post=111816757]...because I gave u no attention that's y u resort to war just for the attention to come .are my right or wrong ?
You kids don't know Fadden about ur existence , u just breathe and exist waiting the day ur inconsequential body joins the sand . A lot of wise humans has manoveured this common activities of joining the sand and wallow in emptiness that comes from it .
Gather ur light my little son and save ur generations . [/b]U can do better than the satanists who mastered life and death. Becareful kid of ur existence......

My Q...

Wise one, how do I achieve the bolded?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Vizconson:

You did a lot of digging
... digging as how my young man ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=Ovulo post=113429763][/quote]...All your questions and that of ur friend shall be answered ,just little busy !
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
SisterFire:
... digging as how my young man ?

I think you checked me on W
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Vizconson:

I think you checked me on W
And what is W?

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.