Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207207 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Vizconson:

But he atoned for that as Jesus Christ. I mean, people change right? Or do you think his life stories are hoax or fabricated? I
...Jesus changed during the medieval era and stopped religion but he was scared of been chained in hell by his co sacred triangle.
His stories were 2% truth , just that he was Reincarnated and born by Mary that's d only truth.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2022
SisterFire:
... I have tamed it billions of years previously but these men drinks ur blood but u don't know it, if u don't kill them they shall consume u then run to whitemans land ... everyone is special in my eyes n dat of the supreme , they drink ur blood why won't millions drink their few bloods. No blood is special than d other ok
because I committed atrocities previously I have worked ,suffered and been tormented just to let nature be pleased with me ... I drank my mother's blood( Earth's blood ) and I am giving my self a self torture that's y I am here in Nigeria ...been chained up like a leopard as little as 10yrs old in a rice store.

If we all decide to pay you for your atrocities back then, do you think you'll be alive now Runesh? Nature's revenge is the best because humans are nearly incapable of revenging perfectly. It's either they overdo it or they don't do it up to par cheesy.

I don't like religion myself neither do I side with politicians. But I think the greatest and noblest revenge we can give to pastors and politicians is for us to realize that we don't need them. Everyone has within himself what it takes to become The Greatest.
Again, we have to understand that if we want to change something outside of ourselves, we first have to change the thing inside of ourselves- i.e. our ideologies and mindset. Why the f*ck did people vote Buhari? Likes attract. A thief will like to vote in a thief as president because there is something--his theft mindset--in him that tells him that the thief is the right candidate. Mindset attracts people to other people. While a good person will like to vote in a good person as president.

Even if you kill all the current political leaders and pastors, some of the citizens are still little thieves themselves- collecting bribes, selling fake goods, selling goods at over-hyped prices, lying against their co-workers, using their girlfriends/boyfriends for ritual purposes, etc. Some men and women are evil at heart. If you give any of these kind of people political a seat, they might loot the country dry. Change starts from the inside. Some Nigerians is also very focused on religion. If you kill all the pastors, the religious people who have an eye for money will start their own ministries. What needs to happen is for religious folks to realize that whatever the pastor can do for them, they can also do for themselves. They don't need the church. The church needs them. If everyone decides to stop going to the church or Mosque and decide to become good to their fellow humans, religion will become irrelevant and better politicians will emerge from the good citizens.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
SisterFire:
...Jesus changed during the medieval era and stopped religion but he was scared of been chained in hell by his co sacred triangle.
His stories were 2% truth , just that he was Reincarnated and born by Mary that's d only truth.

But why do you have to lie?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Vizconson:

If we all decide to pay you for your atrocities back then, do you think you'll be alive now Runesh? Nature's revenge is the best because humans are nearly incapable of revenging perfectly. It's either they overdo it or they don't do it up to par cheesy.

I don't like religion myself neither do I side with politicians. But I think the greatest and noblest revenge we can give to pastors and politicians is for us to realize that we don't need them. Everyone has within himself what it takes to become The Greatest.
Again, we have to understand that if we want to change something outside of ourselves, we first have to change the thing inside of ourselves- i.e. our ideologies and mindset. Why the f*ck did people vote Buhari? Likes attract. A thief will like to vote in a thief as president because there is something--his theft mindset--in him that tells him that the thief is the right candidate. Mindset attracts people to other people. While a good person will like to vote in a good person as president.

Even if you kill all the current political leaders and pastors, some of the citizens are still little thieves themselves- collecting bribes, selling fake goods, selling goods at over-hyped prices, lying against their co-workers, using their girlfriends/boyfriends for ritual purposes, etc. Some men and women are evil at heart. If you give any of these kind of people political a seat, they might loot the country dry. Change starts from the inside. Some Nigerians is also very focused on religion. If you kill all the pastors, the religious people who have an eye for money will start their own ministries. What needs to happen is for religious folks to realize that whatever the pastor can do for them, they can also do for themselves. They don't need the church. The church needs them. If everyone decides to stop going to the church or Mosque and decide to become good to their fellow humans, religion will become irrelevant and better politicians will emerge from the good citizens.

...I love ur points , but nature don't want us to leave justice & vengeance for her honestly . When u leave justice & vengeance for nature before u know it many societies are flushed down the drains, ur enemies or oppressors will outnumber u and those who will want to be on ur side will be scared since Injustice and wickedness has been a way to betterlife ,An example Palestine , Iran etc the satanists masquerading as high sheikh has preached to them ever since the medieval that justice and vengeance against the Jews shud be left for god Allah ( u called nature ) .they agreed and when mosquitoes bite the Jews they will start chanting ALLAH AKBAR, when a Jew has a running stomach they start praising Allah ...but same satanists has set up a scheme to destroy once the greatest city Babylon( Iran entire Arab world ) but these fools are still leaving vengeance to god and that god does nothing, but deutschland who carried out a half vengeance on Jewish world during d world war 2 were respected till date. Israel, uk and america dare not talk ill of Germany but they can kill an Iranian general who is against isis( the Jewish weapon )
Coming to Nigerian politicians , I RUNÉSH mother of Roumania and Hungary became an epitome of justice and peace after my triangle days .
If u don't kill these ritualists and arm robbers ruling u through d government and church then u are telling d child in ur womb that it's only through politics and Religious scam that one can be somebody...and you will find out that ur generation unborn shall have no future because they shall loot u ,loot u and no one stops them . You shall cry blood to gods u don't know about .
A wise individual don't kill politicians to feel good but to make that political sits uninteresting and unpalatable, In a develop country like japan a politician who steals $100,000 will commit suicide because of unimaginable torture he will go through and you talking to me , yes you will go thr extent of sacrificing ur brother or someone else just have their visa and won't mind killing 3 ladies just to be a citizen of Japan because u know humans( +18 ) there working or not earn N500k every month and remember Japan has no minerals like nigeria, A serious country starts by killing their politicians just like Ghana, Czechoslovakia, France, USA did it

...but here u leave justice to nature ,god whatever it is, you allow demons like ganduje , tinubu work ur land as they breed demons who shall deal with ur generation unborn eating up their destiny, talent and gifts....

Dear viz
If u think I am happy seeing few gifteds doing ashawo , conductor , selling gala , begging etc because they don't have money to make it manifest then u need to have a rethink... everyone of us has talents but just 8% manifests theirs and the rest are paupers who allows their talents buried before age 30 because many like u leave justice for whatever god or nature( nature who hates weak dumb people )
Answer me ,
Why is it always in a failed society that u have millions of churches ? And why do Japan ,Germany and Switzerland sees and respects church goers same way they respect and treat psychiatric patients in their hospital ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Vizconson:

But why do you have to lie?
...where did I lie honey?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
SisterFire:
...I love ur points , but nature don't want us to leave justice & vengeance for her honestly . When u leave justice & vengeance for nature before u know it many societies are flushed down the drains, ur enemies or oppressors will outnumber u and those who will want to be on ur side will be scared since Injustice and wickedness has been a way to betterlife ,An example Palestine , Iran etc the satanists masquerading as high sheikh has preached to them ever since the medieval that justice and vengeance against the Jews shud be left for god Allah ( u called nature ) .they agreed and when mosquitoes bite the Jews they will start chanting ALLAH AKBAR, when a Jew has a running stomach they start praising Allah ...but same satanists has set up a scheme to destroy once the greatest city Babylon( Iran entire Arab world ) but these fools are still leaving vengeance to god and that god does nothing, but deutschland who carried out a half vengeance on Jewish world during d world war 2 were respected till date. Israel, uk and america dare not talk ill of Germany but they can kill an Iranian general who is against isis( the Jewish weapon )
Coming to Nigerian politicians , I RUNÉSH mother of Roumania and Hungary became an epitome of justice and peace after my triangle days .
If u don't kill these ritualists and arm robbers ruling u through d government and church then u are telling d child in ur womb that it's only through politics and Religious scam that one can be somebody...and you will find out that ur generation unborn shall have no future because they shall loot u ,loot u and no one stops them . You shall cry blood to gods u don't know about .
A wise individual don't kill politicians to feel good but to make that political sits uninteresting and unpalatable, In a develop country like japan a politician who steals $100,000 will commit suicide because of unimaginable torture he will go through and you talking to me , yes you will go thr extent of sacrificing ur brother or someone else just have their visa and won't mind killing 3 ladies just to be a citizen of Japan because u know humans( +18 ) there working or not earn N500k every month and remember Japan has no minerals like nigeria, A serious country starts by killing their politicians just like Ghana, Czechoslovakia, France, USA did it

...but here u leave justice to nature ,god whatever it is, you allow demons like ganduje , tinubu work ur land as they breed demons who shall deal with ur generation unborn eating up their destiny, talent and gifts....

Dear viz
If u think I am happy seeing few gifteds doing ashawo , conductor , selling gala , begging etc because they don't have money to make it manifest then u need to have a rethink... everyone of us has talents but just 8% manifests theirs and the rest are paupers who allows their talents buried before age 30 because many like u leave justice for whatever god or nature( nature who hates weak dumb people )
Answer me ,
Why is it always in a failed society that u have millions of churches ? And why do Japan ,Germany and Switzerland sees and respects church goers same way they respect and treat psychiatric patients in their hospital ?

If you think that death is the only way to serve justice to those people who have a hand directly or indirectly in the situation of Nigeria today, maybe there is something off about that mindset.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
SisterFire:
...where did I lie honey?
Mixing truth with lies makes it hard to trust you and your teachings. Or maybe you're just ignorant about certain things but wouldn't admit it
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Vizconson:

Mixing truth with lies makes it hard to trust you and your teachings. Or maybe you're just ignorant about certain things but wouldn't admit it
... Are you gensteejay?
U call me a liar because I told u only truth about Jesus in d bible is
(1) his reincarnation
(2) his human mother Mary

What other things do u know I lie at ? Tell me so that I shall take up d title Queen of lies

Jehovah is a reptilian and also enlil so funny
That's what u guys read and call me liar grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Vizconson:

If you think that death is the only way to serve justice to those people who have a hand directly or indirectly in the situation of Nigeria today, maybe there is something off about that mindset.
...Mr greatest death isn't the end of life ...you don't know what people pass through in life do you?
No I don't think , u are been provided for , what of others ?
70% of u Nigerians are suicidal and people who make them suicidal are jubilating day and night ...
Ur education is bastardized and ur leaders don't care cos they have to send their drug addict children to UK for school .
Look at ASUU strike ur politicians don't fucking care ...last week someone was caught with more than N300billion and no one is doing hack abourit.
wonderful students on strike commit suicides out of depression and it dosent concern u ,u will shamelessly say " suicide is not an option " may thunder strike you down ...all u know is searching for missing link about science with zero conscience , what is science and brainusing without justice , equity and compassion
Our young ladies who supposed to be schooling are been used for blood rituals by these entities ...it dosent bother u ... Instead of humanity continual deaths caused by dis few entities ,may wind from Saturn uproot them from d face of earth and if you pity them ...may fire from eastern part of abyss burn you to ashes where ever u are

You know what I don't need u here ,go and never come back .. I hate people who pity this urchins with passion knowing fully well that Politics and Religion is a taboo in my world. How dare you demonise me because of this people u don't know ...
Fyi info don't use me as An example with dis blood tasty friends of URS because I was burnt to ashes in 11century and 13century I committed suicide out of pains caused by the Vatican ,
Dumb black humans dats y ur ugly black creators avoid u lobsters like plagues nonsense

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ovulo: 1:20am On Jun 02, 2022
SisterFire:
...Mr greatest death isn't the end of life ...you don't know what people pass through in life do you?
70% of u Nigerians are suicidal and people who make them suicidal are jubilating day and night ...
Ur education is bastardized and ur leaders don't care cos they have to send their drug addict children to UK for school .
Look at ASUU strike ur politicians don't fucking care ...last week someone was caught with more than N300billion and no one is doing hack abourit.
wonderful students on strike commit suicides out of depression and it dosent concern u ,u will shamelessly say " suicide is not an option " may thunder strike you down ...all u know is searching for missing link about science with zero conscience , what is science and brainusing without justice , equity and compassion
Our young ladies who supposed to be schooling are been used for blood rituals by these entities ...it dosent bother u ... Instead of humanity continual deaths caused by dis few entities ,may wind from Saturn uproot them from d face of earth and if you pity them ...may fire from eastern part of abyss burn you to ashes where ever u are

You know what I don't need u here ,go and never come back .. I hate people who pity this urchins with passion knowing fully well that Politics and Religion is a taboo in my world. How dare you demonise me because of this people u don't know ...
Fyi info don't use me as An example with dis blood tasty friends of URS because I was burnt to ashes in 11century and 13century I committed suicide out of pains caused by the Vatican ,
Dumb black humans dats y ur ugly black creators avoid u lobsters like plagues nonsense

How do one identify his or her gift?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2022
SisterFire:

Have you killed your f*cking ritualist husband? All the while you knew he was a ritualist, what have you done?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2022
SisterFire:
... Are you gensteejay?
(1) his reincarnation

What other things do u know I lie at ? Tell me so that I shall take up d title Queen of lies

Anyone with a working brain wont swallow everything you say here hook, line, and sinker
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2022
Vizconson:

Have you killed your f*cking ritualist husband? All the while you knew he was a ritualist, what have you done?
... So you now talk back at me Viz? You black humans are ingrate you now use my erring husband to taunt me on justice topic okwaaya? Smh cheesy
Anyway what difference does it make killing him when millions are out there,besides he has changed from his bad ways that's y he has a descending political career!
You know nothing about life, go and learn how to talk to a woman ...these days we lack real men in our society ,boys like u are created to make innocent females cry , go to kingSteve and learn how to be a real man .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Vizconson:

Anyone with a working brain wont swallow everything you say here hook, line, and sinker
... Supposed wise entities told you in every belief their is a lie in there like be LIE f are my correct, so y d headache ?
You disrespectful child shud believe Jesus Christ the lustful nephilim brother of mine instead , welcome
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2022
SisterFire:
... So you now talk back at me Viz? You black humans are ingrate you now use my erring husband to taunt me on justice topic okwaaya? Smh cheesy
Anyway what difference does it make killing him when millions are out there,besides he has changed from his bad ways that's y he has a descending political career!
You know nothing about life, go and learn how to talk to a woman ...these days we lack real men in our society ,boys like u are created to make innocent females cry , go to kingSteve and learn how to be a real man .

Ingrate? Have you ever done anything for me, that I should be indepted to you? I am not the person you assume me to be.

If you couldn't kill your husband, don't advice other people to kill other people's fathers and husbands.

If a woman insults me, I'll insult her back. Same goes for guys.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2022
SisterFire:
... Supposed wise entities told you in every belief their is a lie in there like be LIE f are my correct, so y d headache ?
You disrespectful child shud believe Jesus Christ the lustful nephilim brother of mine instead , welcome

I am not disrespectful to anyone who respects me the way she/he wants to be respected.

We can continue this convo amicably if you like.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by oteneaaron(m): 9:04am On Jun 02, 2022
SisterFire:
... Are you gensteejay?
(1) his reincarnation

You got that right.

Jehovah = ENLIL = Yaldaboth = Zeus = Jupiter

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Vizconson(m): 9:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Vizconson:

I was rude here. Sorry Seraphim. I apologize when I say the wrong things, but I don't when I return a 'favour' (referring to your Mr greatest reply to me)
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Vizconson:

I am not disrespectful to anyone who respects me the way she/he wants to be respected.

We can continue this convo amicably if you like.
...You disrespected me youngman.

Only if u agree with me that governor wike( same town as me ) deserve death for using N300billion just for Pdp primary delegates ritual or no ritual.
When ASUU needs just 26billion to stop agitations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2022
Vizconson:

Ingrate? Have you ever done anything for me, that I should be indepted to you? I am not the person you assume me to be.

If you couldn't kill your husband, don't advice other people to kill other people's fathers and husbands.

If a woman insults me, I'll insult her back. Same goes for guys.
... He wanted me to kill him but I refused because is irrelevant killing one piranha when 5000 are still there in port Alves bank of the Amazon... Y will a justice woman kill one piranha when she knew she won't eat it or kill others? Isten Viz we don't need kill to reduce wicked people but we need to kill to make politics a bad taste to greedy men ... Understand this and u might be greater than Mandela.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2022
Vizconson:

I was rude here. Sorry Seraphim. I apologize when I say the wrong things, but I don't when I return a 'favour' (referring to your Mr greatest reply to me)
... Ah ah ah please Don't call me that name ,just my Red serpent name RUNÉSH ok ... That name haunts my soul till date. cry cry

I shall tell u some reoccuring nightmares I had always ...
I have forgiven u .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:30am On Jun 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

You got that right.

Jehovah = ENLIL = Yaldaboth = Zeus = Jupiter
...but u know ENLIL IS TRANSLATED IN ANGLOPHILAI AS IRAN AND ENKI IS TRANSLATED ALSO IN A.N.G.I AS IRAQ , Are they not Babylon and Persia jehovah cursed that are busy sleeping with his wife scarlet lady Aghaiah ? Yahweh cursed this beautiful city for scorning him ,and you are saying same city is Jehovah ,
Did Jehovah cursed himself?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2022
Vizconson:

...You are still the greatest wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Kingsteve(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2022
SisterFire:

Lol...sisterfire, so this thread still dey?
How have you been?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Sisterfire

Got banned again yesterday
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Kingsteve:

Lol...sisterfire, so this thread still dey?
How have you been?
...so u are still alive? Am fine dear cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Comment on this, Vivian

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Kingsteve(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2022
SisterFire:
...so u are still alive? Am fine dear cheesy
I full ground.
No shaking!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2022
wolesmile:
Sisterfire

Got banned again yesterday
...Shame on nairaland fir banning u , Are words are bigger than their comprehension
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2022
Kingsteve:

I full ground.
No shaking!
...So we are friends or enemies? grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Kingsteve:

I full ground.
No shaking!
...let me check ur beards to know if u have turn to kingabraham
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Kingsteve:

I full ground.
No shaking!
...What does naked trader means?

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.