Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208616 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Sisterfire can you tell me why most of the time I dream that there is danger and my instincts always tells me to stay on high grounds. If I was running for safety into a bungalow I would find any means to remain in the ceiling and avoid low grounds. If it were a multi storey building I would always see myself reaching for the highest part of the building. It happens a lot even when there is no danger sometimes I still see myself avoiding low grounds and seeking for higher grounds. Had the dream last night too.

Sisterfire any word on this?
...Sorry about the absense( my eyes are drowsy pardon my potential typos )
It's simple my dear though I'm not a gifted dreamcaster but I have few as friends not in human race but in red serpents.

MEANING

Since middle 90s many has reached me to explain why they fall so much in their dreams no matter what they pray to god
This is the opposite of your dreams O yeah !!! Exact opposite hmmm
Jude will say a serpent is chasing me and I started falling into a pit
many pastors interpreted this as brother Jude is falling from grace .
But what baffles brother Jude is that he is getting his ass more holier by day.
Now he told me a pastor said his past sin is haunting him and he needed total deliverance ..Ihe na eme , when they are done after he has spent N1200( N30,000 now) the dream continued that's when he seeked my opinion and I told him .
" Jude stop getting ur ass more holy and I gave him a book titled " Mysteries of earth 1800edition " to read . And I told him to write down what confuses him for me to answer him.
The dream stopped and coached his ass on how to see humans as monsters and snakes as creatures loved by nature & He never dreamt that falling in pit and falling in fire dreams anymore.

What made me tell him to stop getting his soul holy ?

because Religion kills the soul and then freezes ur brain that u wish angel Michael and Jesus to battle ordinary snakes , cats or dogs for u ,
Do normal person call on Jesus to scareaway a dog for him in reality?
If no! What made humans weak in dreamworld?
You see y getting his soul more holier means getting his brains more frozen .

Why do he starts falling from tall storey building or pit in any little chase by masquerades or snakes ?

because dead things are thrown in pits to decay properly to avoid contagious or smelly situations myamaa angry .

What is dead here?
...HIS PROGRAMMED SOUL

which god is throwing his soul from skycraper , hellfire and pit ?

His frozen brain is the dead god who has no power to revive his dimmed light soul.

I thought brain is the soul, how come u separated both ?

No, brain charges the soul.

Sojourner2020
Remember I told u ,ur dream is far opposite of Jude's dream
Remember I once said those who pray hard dream most terrible nightmares, and they boasts that they are shaking the spirit world that's y demons made them enemies and I will laff hard.

why are you climbing things when chased instead of fall when running from fear?

because your soul light is beyond average and ur brain is strong enough to lift u to iroko tree to escape evilwitch sisterfire the demonaic...oh yes my dear no matter what don't stop ur love for truth and avoid that girl who said u shud read ur bible before she infects ur soul.

I wonder how pastors will interprete ur dreams ! Lolz

Maybe spirit of jumping and lifting serpents from abyss has possessed you hahahaha grin grin cursed foooooools may they never know peace for torturing me during my childhood...I won't forgive them never .

Note my friend

That dream in ur inverseUniverse states that u are in charge of ur world , you are extraordinary in the world of ur brain+
Christopher you are teleporting in ur dreams ,not only do u teleport but you are jumping like those immortals humans worship who defiles gravitational pulls
How do u see urself at top of skyscraper if not through teleporting and defiling of gravity my dear ! think ,you might not know that's what u did until a gifted enters ur universe to tell u how u disappear ( teleport ) from one point to another

REMEMBER MY DEAR LIGHT WE GATHER IS TO INFINITY AND THEIR IS NO END TO IT

You are growing in spirituality because today ur antireligious brain makes ur soul jumps and teleport tomorrow it might in full light make ur soul fly up in the sky that the Evilwitch sisterfire can't catch up with u then u graduate to flying with Evilwitch sisterfire or making a monster of 7heads ur pet instead of demons, our brain is the god we consult in our dreamworld same as reality,
because Religion has crumbled the productivity of earth we do little wonders with it in reality but wonders in dreamland ,what christians don't ,only to be fighting demons with d name of Jesus and Mary instead of their brains

LASTLY ACCORDING TO UNIVERSAL CODES ,
FLYING SIGNIFIES IMMORTAL ABILITIES
TELEPORTING NEAR IMMORTAL ABILITIES
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire:
It's simple my dear though I'm not a gifted dreamcaster but I have few as friends not in human race but in red serpents.

MEANING

Since middle 90s many has reached me to explain why they fall so much in their dreams no matter what they pray to god
Now he told me a pastor said his past sin is haunting him and he needed total deliverance ..Ihe na eme , when they are done after he has spent N1200( N30,000 now) the dream continued that's when he seemed my opinion and I told him .
" Jude stop getting ur ass more holy and I gave him a book titled " Mysteries of earth 1800edition " to read . And I told him to write down what confuses him for me to answer him.
The dream stopped and coached his ass on how to see humans as monsters and snakes as creatures loved by nature & He never dreamt that falling in pit and falling in fire dreams anymore.

because Religion kills the soul and then freezes ur brain that u wish angel Michael and Jesus to battle ordinary snakes , cats or dogs for u ,
Do normal person call on Jesus to kill a dog for him?

Why do he starts falling from tall storey building or pit in any little chase by masquerades or snakes ?

because dead things are thrown in pits to decay properly to avoid contagious or smelly situations myamaa angry .

What is dead here?
...HIS PROGRAMMED SOUL

His frozen brain is the dead god who has no power to revive his dimmed light soul.

Sojourner2020
Remember I once said those who pray hard dream most terrible nightmares, and they boasts that they are shaking the spirit world that's y demons made them enemies and I will laff hard.

because your soul light is beyond average and ur brain is strong enough to lift u to iroko tree to escape evilwitch sisterfire the demonaic...oh yes my dear no matter what don't stop ur love for truth and avoid that girl who said u shud read ur bible before she infects ur soul.

Maybe spirit of jumping and lifting serpents from abyss has possessed you hahahaha grin grin cursed foooooools may they never know peace for torturing me during my childhood...I won't forgive them never .

Note my friend

That dream in ur inverseUniverse states that u are in charge of ur world , you are extraordinary in the world of ur brain+
Christopher you are teleporting in ur dreams ,not only do u teleport but you are jumping like those immortals humans worship who defiles gravitational pulls
How do u see urself at top of skyscraper if not through teleporting and defiling of gravity my dear ! think ,you might not know that's what u did until a gifted enters ur universe to tell u how u disappear ( teleport ) from one point to another

You are growing in spirituality because today ur antireligious brain makes ur soul jumps and teleport tomorrow it might in full light make ur soul fly up in the sky that the Evilwitch sisterfire can't catch up with u then u graduate to flying with Evilwitch sisterfire or making a monster of 7heads ur pet instead of demons, our brain is the god we consult in our dreamworld same as reality,
because Religion has crumbled the productivity of earth we do little wonders with it in reality but wonders in dreamland ,what christians don't ,only to be fighting demons with d name of Jesus and Mary instead of their brains

And this is same techniques brainusers with 500wts light soul use to maneuver soul trappers in Road to vosod
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:02am On Jun 12, 2022
Sojourner2000:

And why are these scenes tormenting the immortals?
...the photo screams of coldness and emptyness it reminds them ,it reminds them sorrow they faced alone in realms time passed.
That's how ur inverseUniverse look like but ur brains are coming in between to make it look beautiful.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2022
Leiylau:
Ma'am Sisterfire I stand with mr sojourner on this outrightly ,
Why will gifteds draw a scary Dreamland while normal humans draw sweet photos like my photo above?
...Stand with him gidigbam because ur brains connects with ur sight membranes to view dejected forest as a beauty garden and the more you grow ur light the more ur sight goes against ur deceitful brains..
Note: the brains gave absolute picture of vosod because Universe be it inverse or real is connected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:

MEANING

Now he told me a pastor said his past sin is haunting him and he needed total deliverance ..Ihe na eme , when they are done after he has spent N1200( N30,000 now) the dream continued that's when he seeked my opinion and I told him .

Do normal person call on Jesus to scareaway a dog for him in reality?
If no! What made humans weak in dreamworld?

What is dead here?
...HIS PROGRAMMED SOUL

Sojourner2020

Note my friend

Oh
Wow
Thanks for explaining so so clearly.
I totally agree 100%
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Oh
Wow
Thanks for explaining so so clearly.
I totally agree 100%

What's happens when a dog approachs u and you run?

What happens when it chases u and u stand ur ground?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
So sisterfire
What's the next step?
So far I have been able to stand tall in my dreams and face my demons without fear. I Don turn low-key Dwayne Johnson lol.

So now sisterfire what's the next step?
Remember that the goal was for me to be able to meditate and attain the knowledge and all the answers I needed by myself via meditation. And I asked you for a proper meditation orientation and now I am done with ruling my inverse universe.
So what's the next thing to do?

Thank you so much for your time and attention. I don't take it for granted
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sojourner2000:
So sisterfire
What's the next step?
So far I have been able to stand tall in my dreams and face my demons without fear. I Don turn low-key Dwayne Johnson lol.

Remember that the goal was for me to be able to meditate and attain the knowledge and all the answers I needed by myself via meditation. And I asked you for a proper meditation orientation and now I am done with ruling my inverse universe.

hmmm do you have any positive dream to tell me.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sojourner2000:
So sisterfire
What's the next step?

...This is a gradual process kind of thing .
Meditation has a method
Some will say their are various types of it.
But u need to keep ur brain strong for u to see burning light/realms in pitch darkness.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:

What's happens when approachs u and you run?

What happens when it chases u and u stand ur ground?

Okay in the past when something or someone chases me in my dreams I do run but out of fear and most of the time when I run it seems like I am running but I am not moving. I remember dreaming when there was a nuclear bomb strike. It was so real that I thought I was dead even when I was back to consciousness until I heard my friends talking in real life and I was like "Thank God it's a dream "

And now if I am being chased in a dream I use my imaginations to come up with a weapon and I fight. I always fight back and it's fun.

One more thing sisterfire, sometimes in my dreams I feel this natural ability to levitate and fly. Like super man. I feel it in my bones and it's so real that even when I wake, I feel like it for some seconds and I do rush out from my bed to see if I would levitate in real life lol.
Do you have an explanation for this?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Okay in the past when something or someone chases me in my dreams I do run but out of fear and most of the time when I run it seems like I am running but I am not moving. I remember dreaming when there was a nuclear bomb strike. It was so real that I thought I was dead even when I was back to consciousness until I heard my friends talking in real life and I was like "Thank God it's a dream "

And now if I am being chased in a dream I use my imaginations to come up with a weapon and I fight. I always fight back and it's fun.

One more thing sisterfire, sometimes in my dreams I feel this natural ability to levitate and fly. Like super man. I feel it in my bones and it's so real that even when I wake, I feel like it for some seconds and I do rush out from my bed to see if I would levitate in real life lol.
Do you have an explanation for this?
...pardon me the question is About a DOG CHASING U
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:
...This is a gradual process kind of thing .
Meditation has a method
Some will say their are various types of it.
But u need to keep ur brain strong for u to see burning light/realms in pitch darkness.

Okay
I am following
So how do I keep my brain strong to see burning light/ realms in pitch darkness please?
This particular one is most important to me. You can ignore all my other questions but not this one. Lol.

WAIT. ...
� OMG
OMG.
I JUST REMEMBERED WHEN I WAS LIKE 5 OR 6. EVERY NIGHT IN THE DARK I USES TO SEE LIGHTS. NOT JUST LIGHTS SO MANY DIFFERENT FACES THAT I DIDN'T KNOW. OMG
IT WAS A TORMENT TO ME THEN COS IT HAPPENED EVERY NIGHT. EVEN MY PARENTS DIDN'T UNDERSTAND MY PLIGHTS. I WOULD ALWAYS PRAY AS A KID THEN AND ONE DAY I STOPPED SEEING THEM. I FELT FREE.

Does this make any sense to you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:
...pardon me the question is About a DOG CHASING U

Okay
When I run it chases me normally but when I stand my ground it just wants to play
Weird but some dogs just come and rest beside me and look me in the eye like they recognize me.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Okay
I am following
So how do I keep my brain strong to see burning light/ realms in pitch darkness please?
This particular one is most important to me. You can ignore all my other questions but not this one. Lol.

WAIT. ...
� OMG
OMG.
I JUST REMEMBERED WHEN I WAS LIKE 5 OR 6. EVERY NIGHT IN THE DARK I USES TO SEE LIGHTS. NOT JUST LIGHTS SO MANY DIFFERENT FACES THAT I DIDN'T KNOW. OMG
IT WAS A TORMENT TO ME THEN COS IT HAPPENED EVERY NIGHT. EVEN MY PARENTS DIDN'T UNDERSTAND MY PLIGHTS. I WOULD ALWAYS PRAY AS A KID THEN AND ONE DAY I STOPPED SEEING THEM. I FELT FREE.
.Is this what you are talking about and how did you know?
...When u are little u weren't programmed and u saw lights in darkness and rejected it's elements( humanfaces ) seen surrounding the lights because you are afraid.
Now( many years after that ) u have learnt how to bind demons in ur dream in the mighty name of Jesus and u are so strong about it( solidly programmed ) until recently u started chasing lights .

Don't u think those lights and it's elements are faraway from u and needed time for them to come by?
Apart from my visited sisters I did saw things extraordinary before my mum programmed me to be shouting blood of Jesus . And those things left me for 20yrs.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Okay
When I run it chases me normally but when I stand my ground it just wants to play
Weird but some dogs just come and rest beside me and look me in the eye like they recognize me.
... GOOD !!!
Animals are part of nature , humans are part of nature
Ur brains are part of nature
Ur inverseUniverse is part of nature
So is that evil created by ur brain chasing u around ur dream are part of nature
Everything is connected because Universe connects itself

If you stand ur ground when a witch chases u it shall pass through u or run back or even stand still and u gain more light in ur soul.and it shall never scare u again .
But if u run it will chase u till u scream for help then wake up by so doing losing lights.

Ask me what scares me in my dream even as a nephilim!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:
... GOOD !!!
Animals are part of nature , humans are part of nature
Ur brains are part of nature
Ur inverseUniverse is part of nature
So is that evil created by ur brain chasing u around ur dream are part of nature
Everything is connected because Universe connects itself

If you stand ur ground when a witch chases u it shall through u and u gain more light in ur soul.and it shall never scare u again .
But if u run it will chase u till u scream for help then wake up by so doing losing lights.

Ask me what scares me in my dream even as a nephilim!

Insightful

Sure....what scares you in your dreams?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:
...When u are little u weren't programmed and u saw lights in darkness and rejected it's elements( humanfaces ) seen surrounding the lights because of are afraid.
Now( many years after that ) u have learnt how to bind demons in ur dream in the mighty name of Jesus and u are so strong about it( solidly programmed ) until recently u started chasing lights .

Don't u think those lights and it's elements are faraway from u and needed time for them to come by?
Apart from my visited sisters I did saw things extraordinary before my mum programmed me to be shouting blood of Jesus . And those things left me for 20yrs.

Okay
I get it.

So In essence the next step is for me to keep my brain strong by doing away with programmings and learning the truth so that my soul light will shine brighter right?
After this what next
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Insightful

Sure....what scares you in your dreams?
...1: Me killing babies by smashing them in pieces from the moon to earth
Or
killing someone ugly or enemy which isn't a politician nor pastor .
His pleadings rips me apart when i woke!

Does something like this scare you .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Okay
I get it.

So In essence the next step is for me to keep my brain strong by doing away with programmings and learning the truth so that my soul light will shine brighter right?
After this what next
...where do u base ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:
...1: Me killing babies by smashing them in pieces from the moon to earth
Or
killing someone ugly or enemy which isn't a politician nor pastor .
His pleadings reaps me apart when i woke!

Does something like this scare you .

It should. It definitely will more especially the pleadings
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:
...where do u base ?

Lagos
But I'm currently at abeokuta, ogun state.
If you have any of your daughters here do link us up lol

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Lagos
...If there are mountains or hills near u visit them and make nature ur love as u survey the horizons and the artwork of the supreme ,this builds ur brain and deprogramme those Yama Yama built in ur soul .

Will u be afraid that fulanis will kill u ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Lagos
...d youngest of my ladiesforever daughters is 37 of age!
U saw our pictures right?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:
...d youngest of my ladiesforever daughters is 37 of age!
U saw our pictures right?

No I didn't see any pictures
Besides I prefer older ladies. They would definitely have a lot of knowledge to share.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:
...If there are mountains or hills near u visit them and make nature ur love as u survey the horizons and the artwork of the supreme ,this builds ur brain and deprogramme those Yama Yama built in ur soul .

Will u be afraid that fulanis will kill u ?

Lol. Which Fulani

Thank you so much sisterfire.

By the way, here is a link to a facebook post. A short video of a mermaid caught somewhere in Africa
https://www.facebook.com/100063909764522/videos/731959274468713/?app=fbl
I thought they would be very beautiful and very huge say 37ft but they are not.

Watch and share your thoughts
Thank you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Lol. Which Fulani

Thank you so much sisterfire.

By the way, here is a link to a facebook post. A short video of a mermaid caught somewhere in Africa
https://www.facebook.com/100063909764522/videos/731959274468713/?app=fbl
I thought they would be very beautiful and very huge say 37ft but they are not.

Watch and share your thoughts
Thank you
... I have seen it since yesterday my dear , remember evolution won't be written out here . Besides these might be the result of crossbreeding between creations of daughters leagues and the reptilians who are cross to their non-religious civilizations.
It might not be crossbreeding at all but a mermaids wounded or sick instead of helping her they video her about stupidly shame on humans ...I presume this is the case.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sojourner2000:

No I didn't see any pictures
Besides I prefer older ladies. They would definitely have a lot of knowledge to share.
...u have seen my photos with my daughters .

Sojourner2020
Note this

Reptilian younglings who haven't heard of Jesus nor Religion learn abstract travel same way u learn how to pray
Infact their are schools of this mystic studies scattered across their civilizations
Reptilian kids as young as 2yrs are thought things like brain migration, Sun illusions , telekinesis , teleporting , teleAnu( African witchcraft) and telepathy (things only gifteds are known for in our world)
B4 17 they have master 3 out 6 powerful skills ,
Christopher the way u are pushed to Christ at early stage in ur life is same way they are pushed into what u called DARK MAGIC
,So things I tell u to do are things which will make it easy for the light u chase
YOU CAN JUST START MEDITATING IF U ARENT THOUGHT MEDITATION AT UR CHILDHOOD, SAME WAY A REPTILIAN WILL BE FRUSTRATED TRYING TO PRAY GIBBERISHLY TO JESUS ,HE DOSENT KNOW ABOUT ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:
...these days I'm not my self
I can imagine,...a lot going through your mind concerning issues of the country and of the world. Just stay focused it will be solved grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ahasco:

I can imagine,...a lot going through your mind concerning issues of the country and of the world. Just stay focused it will be solved grin
...Thank you my dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
SisterFire:
...Thank you my dear
How can you heal body organs sense through Meditation?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
SisterFire:
Stockwise
For an example we have 2 beings
Being A : dazzlingd
Being B : perra nutella amaka

Brain capacity ( on my world's scale)
Given that Tesla mercur has 121,000/140,500( not really his equivalent)

Dazzlingd 900/1200( modern n•ckasçu
Member)
Pst Adeboye 400/670 ( A selfish/cunny buffoon )

PST Chris oyak 700/980 ( Atheist)

Perra Nutella aka amakajesus 70/150( halleluya husband searcher)

We shall take just sample Dazz and nute

Now let's place both in a place of Rev sisterfire's noise which is 500mhz

Sample A nutella 70/150 balz( 70 wisdom IQ over 150 knowledge)
This 500mhz sweeps both the wisdom/IQ balz ( Apex ) and knowledge balz of nutella amakajesus into the Atlantic ocean . because sharp and crude sounds /event tests the balz of ur brain every minute at a particular time .
So when i ( sister fire ) continue making my unknown noise nutella encounters gross goosebumps, hearthumps ,brainmuster etc which collapses her tiny balz level ( before it collapses she sees me as a power that shakes the kingdom of darkness ,in her soul " which demonic kingdom can stand near where sisterfure stands" then she collapses when her brain collapses)

Now let's check sample B, dazzlingd 900/1200 balz , dazzlingd which mistakenly followed a nice bottom lady to crusade in which sisterfire will preside over,
The holy noise starts with its frenzy nature and pressure ,
500mhz enters into dazzlingd's brain and gets smashed off by half of dazzlingd's balz which is 450/600 balz, the other half is kept in reserve at that particular time.
When his balz smashed my holy noise this is what is going on in dazzling 's mind " How i dazzlingd wishes that rapture shud cum so that this useless fools can leave earth , how I wish " This rubbish is too much how can this fools be binding an imaginery demons while almost all the women including my bigwaist babe is at the floor been collapsed"
That noise disappears were it comes and before u know what is happening dazzling is at the backyard smoking cigarattes to calm his anger!

Mind you 600mhz has no power on 450/600 balz° ,
But 4500mhz which collapses people during explosion can collapse 450/600 balz , ur cholesterol level shud be checked always ...

And when protecting ur balz° the Apex is very important if u lose through intense deprogramming u are done ! But losing the base which is knowledge the apex is always there to guide u secure real knowledge u needed ...if the apex ( wisdom ) is missing then AdamEve 7days creation story will marvel u to ur soul as u sing " Jehovah is tha king ,Jehovah is tha king
The Apex is what appears as light in the Valley of shadows
Always make it shine

Any questions

Is there a method to calculate my balz?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
SisterFire:
...Omg @ phillipson which people again ? Are you humans not liars pls spare me that !
Let me prove it to you ...

Now listen you 6ft/100yrs are just like 0.0001kg/6months if you know what I mean? smiley

In my comment I told you how I flew like a bird (in my inverse world aka dreamland aka my personal universe, ) out of my earth just because I want to visit the sun and supernovas, truely speaking I met the sun lying in a desert ( cheesy A signboard shows Sahara) , then I picked up the sun and insert it in my pocket then 2seconds later , I started eating the sun and when I'm done I thanked my grandma that died in 1994, as she was gisting with Jehovah , the anger seeing him, made me wake up .
( Do you see how stupid this dreams is?
That's my version and that's how I saw it as a higher being )

Now let prayer warrior called perra aka anas09 dream same dream that I dreamt'
Listen how she will explain it and she will never tell u her views are totally blurred ,

Perra anas09 '
Praise tha lord everyone ' as I slept at night after strong midnight prayers( After a hotsex)
" I dreamt where I was been taking up to heaven by some unforseen angels of our lord Jesus christ( She will lie that she was flying so she won't be called a witch by her fellow wickedsouls who envy her lies and deceits)

The church/nairalanders will shout " god be praise
So I sister anastesia' ,was carried like the parachute up and I saw heaven " in heaven their where many fountains flowing with the love ,peace and everlasting joy of tha holy ghost . Then I looked at the throne of the almighty god I saw a very strong white light so big and huge shining in glory, then I cried in joy my god is that you and my god said " anastestia stop crying you have serious work to do on earth" the sins are too much ,go back and win souls my daughter" and I anastesia said Lord I shall do ur will"
( now did girl denies putting the sun in her pocket , y won't she deny , how can she put what she called god all mighty in pocket )

Anas09 continues
As I was about to leave the throne I saw my grandma full of happiness and she said "go my daughter the world needs u ", and I saw a gentleman beside her which I believed is angel Michael "
Again this vessel of lies denies telling her grandma tanks ma after eating the sun and she branded the unknown man angel Michael
Y will she not deny eating the sun ,so that her enemies in the church will accuse her of eating the demonic food and that her grandma is a witch , the same thing she tells people's grandma
YOU HUMANS ARE WICKED LIARS WHEN IT COMES TO SAYING WHAT U SAW IN UR USELESS DREAMS ,
HIGHER BEINGS AND THOSE WITH DREAM GIFTS WILL SEE " GRAIN OF COIN SWALLOWING HUMAN, PLATE OF RICE EATING COW,
BUT U HUMANS WILL NEVER SEE THOSE THINGS BUT " WHERE U ARE CROWNED KING , WHERE U ARE MADE A BILLIONAIRE , WHERE U WERE WINNING UR WARS , U WILL NARRATE IT AS IF IT WAS ON EARTH , EVERYTHING WILL BE SO PERFECT HAHAHAHA cheesy grin SHAME ON U ALL ,I HAVE SEEN IT ALL
DID DANIEL THE GREAT NOT DREAM OF RUBBISH THINGS AND LATER TRANSLATE IT TO REAL INVENT ,
DID DANIEL NOT EXPOSE UR LIES BY EXPOSING UR DREAMS OF COW A HERBIVORE EATING HUMAN?
Liars oooo! A plate of rice will swallow u finish u ,clean mouth and when u wake up u will claim u ate rice in ur dream and pastors shud pray for ur stupid self .

Mumu me
I remember having a dream some months back ( I was still a Christian then) around March.
It was a church setting. And it seemed like a war was going on and many people were fleeing to the church for refuge
To my surprise the pastors were killing many of the refugees who were not their workers. Even the Normal members were clearly being tortured, robbed and treated badly by the pastors. I was so surprised. Throats were being slit Ormo.
My dad and some of my siblings were in the dream too.
One of the workers suspected I was an outsider and wanted to hurt me but I showed him a card signifying that I was an usher.
It was a scary dream very horrible and gory sights and the victims seemed helpless because their oppressors were their religious leaders..
I decided to take a survey of the church surroundings and behind the church was some nice buildings belonging to the pastors dem while their followers were suffering. I decided to go farther into the environment but I was stopped by my dad and another lady. My dad seemed very very un-normal. He felt like he had no choice than to do what he was doing for the church ( seeing war refugees, church members and some of my siblings suffering while behind the church there was nice buildings belonging to the pastors and there was still more things ahead I couldn't explore because my dad was obstructing me)

How could I be so foolish then to not realize what the dream was clearly telling me

I told this dream to my young spiritual father and he said nothing.
I told the dream to an older prophet and he interpreted it as some bad pastors misusing their positions.
It was the same pastor that said one of my friends involved in yahoo would soon cash out massively and I should pray for him.

Sisterfire explain this to me. This Same pastor was able to tell everything about my mom from her childhood to marriage and every problems and spiritual attacks she had. Even her illness and he was totally accurate. SISTERFIRE EXPLAIN HOW ITS POSSIBLE.
he also said my junior brother had been on earth before just by looking at his palm lol.
Sisterfire over to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.