Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207066 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:48am On Jun 14, 2022
SporaD8:

How can you heal body organs sense through Meditation?
...ARE YOU LIVING ON THE ORDER OF RED SERPENTS?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:31am On Jun 15, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Mumu me
I remember having a dream some months back ( I was still a Christian then) around March.
It was a church setting. And it seemed like a war was going on and many people were fleeing to the church for refuge
To my surprise the pastors were killing many of the refugees who were not their workers. Even the Normal members were clearly being tortured, robbed and treated badly by the pastors. I was so surprised. Throats were being slit Ormo.
My dad and some of my siblings were in the dream too.
One of the workers suspected I was an outsider and wanted to hurt me but I showed him a card signifying that I was an usher.
It was a scary dream very horrible and gory sights and the victims seemed helpless because their oppressors were their religious leaders..
I decided to take a survey of the church surroundings and behind the church was some nice buildings belonging to the pastors dem while their followers were suffering. I decided to go farther into the environment but I was stopped by my dad and another lady. My dad seemed very very un-normal. He felt like he had no choice than to do what he was doing for the church ( seeing war refugees, church members and some of my siblings suffering while behind the church there was nice buildings belonging to the pastors and there was still more things ahead I couldn't explore because my dad was obstructing me)

How could I be so foolish then to not realize what the dream was clearly telling me

I told this dream to my young spiritual father and he said nothing.
I told the dream to an older prophet and he interpreted it as some bad pastors misusing their positions.
It was the same pastor that said one of my friends involved in yahoo would soon cash out massively and I should pray for him.

Sisterfire explain this to me. This Same pastor was able to tell everything about my mom from her childhood to marriage and every problems and spiritual attacks she had. Even her illness and he was totally accurate. SISTERFIRE EXPLAIN HOW ITS POSSIBLE.
he also said my junior brother had been on earth before just by looking at his palm lol.
Sisterfire over to you
...We have those with genes of supreme god fending for themselves with the name of Yahweh because no one knows supreme god ...Always know this.
Like if Nostradamus happens to come from Nigeria he will be a pastor and predict correctly and then make millions in dollars with the name of Yahweh ...that's wat poor masses wanna hear. Talking about supreme god will get his ass and that of his fams in deep shits.
I know many genius pastors who always tell me " Nna chinwe hapu that thing Biko ,Okwanu ego ka ana achu " meaning they just want to eat with the name of Yahweh .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
SisterFire:
... interesting , arguing , discussing is an act just like sex ...I havent argued with my own self either...do you know all this we are discussing here makes it hard for someone to freeze ur soul... So doing you can live forever mastering the acts of living see Vanessa mccolombus the Reincarnated girl child . She has mastered universal codes that because of her many people now used their left hands unlike before.You are lucky.

Dreams are stored memories which are kept right there in your soul( head sec ) it comes to playback or play forward during sleeps in a pattern like wisdom/violence/anxiety most times this depts makes it difficult to make a Dream meaningful.
A man in white is illúm an aspect of the supreme god, I used to form present day illuminati (11century ) corrupted by sick satanists. Illúm or light of the supreme visit ur consciousness when you hunger for wisdom and then increases ur light then left , it is always in white and gold yellow which humans mistake as Jesus Christ but it is not Jesus but illúm , wisdom seekers , gifteds and UC higherbeings often see him during abstract proj and dreams ,
It is trying to show u bottomless pit of the holy triangle which Allah( holyghost ) co-owned kept for those who submitted their soul to him.

... What made you lost ur clairvoyance ? Being too religious?
Wisemen who knows universe , earth , justice ,karma , supreme god , human life , consequences of foolishness are all round uses this state to predict future.
Study ur environment , use ur brains even when eating and in the toilet , then u shall find ur clairvoyant power once more .

... Billion years back a winged humanoids would have committed suicide just to Reincarnate into anakhims ,but from 100BC a breakthrough made it possible that with a tundra device one can freezes his body and his souls goes on a reincarnation journey , thanks to great Eñki, now as a human ,wole can lock his body in a great tundra machine then Reincarnate into a British boy or girl to flex life lolz grin ...FYI if you want to buy it you have to pay $700million full option... When you die as a British boy and has no one to heat ur ass up u shall be ghost roaming about Lagos seeking for a gifted to help burn up your ass a lil bit back to life grin .

... Yes the mortal man will die when a 35ft nephilim starts having Ice-Cream, kramps , orgasm after losing her illusions on you ...All this are explanable ,and No spirituality attached same way a fat woman breaks Aki and paw waist during orgasm ...I know none of you knew female nephilims vibrate so much during orgasm? Know it now ...
I have 3 children as a Reincarnated 6ft woman married to an urhobo and as a nephilim I have 5 children married to white hair winged humanoid from deutpleidas , who loved my stay with the red serpents I called brothers and sisters.

... ghosts exist , ghosts are souls of those who aren't trapped by religious god/goddess .
They are souls of those who entered vosod and come to earth on an unfinished business ...when you see a ghost know that u saw a lucky soul . 98% of religious souls can't be ghosts .

Not a figment , u need an upper connection ( guider ) to achieve that .
For an example : my winged anakhims( Lilith not among ) who came to reveal my mission to me around 1985 , set me on a plane outside reality many times to show me what I stored on my device ( even though my mum always hit me with a garri stick when she found out my white eyes ) .
... without those 3 angels of mine ,my higher soul would have made me an atheist who still have atom of respect for Jesus and Yahweh like kobojunkiee and light066, I will still be talking about 5000bc as it life started then.
...U need a wise dead dad , dead friend , dead pet , higher beings to achieve astral projection not with meditations...
But when they visits u and a A.P happens u can visit that plane as u light .

... The nephilims u named now needed to be brought out in the public and flogged till death because they made it clear that they don't care about u but 22fit creatures they created in green and purple planet because they are advanced than you ,and they matched the white and blue humans wisdom for wisdom , knowledge for knowledge and IQ for IQ ... Shame on Religion , 86% Your black god hated u so much , that they really ready to support ur extinction so they cant be mocked ever more.. last of the good ones was fela oluwabisçu kuti who decided to be born under a wise woman and a wise dad ... He gave Africa last chance to reconcile them with their creators but he failed , many people don't even know him and why he came ...
Another an overambitious telepathy titan immortal model of Jehovah called arö Arobunaàgusçú meaning Aro the creator of naagu( called nagwu today ) abagana , achalla , Enugu agidi , amawbia .. this immortal swore to make his creations serve Jesus no more after fela failed , and he started a money , blood and flesh Religion
In nawgu Anambra state .. his Religion saw many race come to nawgu for powers of the almighty Arobunaàgu.. top politicians and leaders from black worlds , mecca , Carthage , titan moroç land ( Morocco ) ,
His reincarnation name is Eddy okeke , Eddy okeke aka okara mmadu okara mmuo ...when he reached his peak , a female titan ( creator of ijaws and some igbos ) who is in a millionia blood war with his wife Dr ( Mrs ) Joyce okeke another immortal called omammiri ômaΠ• mmé| sçu( another creator of the ijaw and Igbo) tracked him with her mystical powers , kill him and trap his soul from 2000 till date...waiting for Dr ( Mrs ) Joyce omammiri who never showed up but went beneath the equitorial guinea bight.
So no need of giving my own profile since I am not a black goddess or titan ,
Blacks aren't ready yet to reconcile with their creators , grin To black world " Jesus is the ultimate while amadioha and ogun who can count goods things they have done for blacks are devils ,
They are amadioha bloods flowing in Yoruba and igbos
So their are esçu eshu bloods flowing in every Igbo and Yoruba
Omenkalives , iyaebe , helinues stop hating igbos they are ur brothers don't let children of black slaves from mecca called fulanis turn u foolish because of religion ...
Be wise ,if u fight ur brothers just to feel good ...ur children shall fight amongst themselves forever to feel good , that's how nature works..

Below photo of omamme

How was this photo of omamme taken? Why is the picture like that
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
SisterFire:
...We have those with genes of supreme god fending for themselves with the name of Yahweh because no one knows supreme god ...Always know this.
Like if Nostradamus happens to come from Nigeria he will be a pastor and predict correctly and then make millions in dollars with the name of Yahweh ...that's wat poor masses wanna hear. Talking about supreme god will get his ass and that of his fams in deep shits.
I know many genius pastors who always tell me " Nna chinwe hapu that thing Biko ,Okwanu ego ka ana achu " meaning they just want to eat with the name of Yahweh .

Thanks for explaining

More questions coming including a weird dream I had
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:32am On Jun 17, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Thanks for explaining

More questions coming including a weird dream I had
...I'm all ears , some of this few pastors has read books were little boys and girls were burnt alive ignoring to add Jehovah god to their tricks"
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Sojourner2000:

How was this photo of omamme taken? Why is the picture like that
...the ancient face is hers but a follower garnished it to her Adulation . Same way Yahweh's fake photos is garnished with lights ,more light , cross, flowers , balance scale and horses
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
SisterFire:
... Withdrawal when attacked but I will make u understand better . V is techniques of the blind which states " BLIND TO SEE BEYOND " I shall explain

Okay please explain now.
Also explain the meditation tricks please
Thank you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Good day sisterfire
Hope you are good?

I just read this thread from page 1 down to here completely. Took me a little more than 14 days.

You have really dropped a ton of knowledge that only the wise and curious one's are looking for. You deserve a lot of kudos. I have grown in knowledge of self, history, science, universal codes, inverse universe and a whole lot of other stuffs that my soul had long be yearning for.

Thank you sisterfire. But, there is a lot to learn. I feel like I have barely even scratched the surface
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...the ancient face is hers but a follower garnished it to her Adulation . Same way Yahweh's fake photos is garnished with lights ,more light , cross, flowers , balance scale and horses

Sisterfire
First of all let me make it known that I clearly remember events that happened when I was a little as a year old. My younger brother was born when I was a year and six month old and I can clearly remember the maids we had then, going to the hospital and trying to carry my brother (I even remember that he was very heavy probably because I was still a baby myself then).

Now, with all that said. When I was about 3 or 4 years of age. I was at my village then. ( I remember some of my older relatives molesting me and using my hands like dildos lol).
I WAS OUTSIDE AND I LOOKED UP IN THE CLEAR BLUE SKY AND THERE WAS SOMEONE ( to me then I called him Jesus) A VERY FAIR FINE MAN UP IN THE SKY LIKE THE CLOUDS SMILING AT ME AND I WAS SMILING BACK ( at Jesus)
WILL I CALL IT AN IMAGE OR SOMETHING ELSE BECAUSE IT COVERED A WIDE EXPANSE OF THE SKY JUST LIKE THE CLOUDS. I COULD SEE THE FACE DOWN TO THE CHEST LEVEL.
I KNOW IT WASN'T A DREAM OR HALLUCINATION. I AM VERY CERTAIN.

I RAN INTO THE HOUSE TO CALL WHOEVER WOULD LISTEN TO ME TO COME SEE JESUS OUTSIDE IN THE SKY BUT WHEN SOME CAME OUT HE WAS GONE. AND I REMEMBER FEELING VERY DISAPPOINTED AND SAD AS JESUS WAS GONE.
TILL NOW I STILL HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THE EXPERIENCE AND NOBODY BELIEVES ME.

Do you have any explanation for this?

Also I was very madly super brilliant when I was very little. I learnt to read some words by myself for myself no one taught me. I was even promoted away from nursery to primary with scholarships but somehow somehow. Everything just disappear.
But it's my childhood and I can't forget and I wonder why.

Any word on this from you?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
SisterFire:

Oh, okay.

Why would I dream of dreaming in a dream.
I have dreamt where I was dreaming only to wake up then wake up again to reality. (dream +2)
I have also dreamt where I was dreaming and in that dream I was dreaming. So in this case I would wake up, then wake up, then wake up again to reality (dream +3)

Why??

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...I'm all ears , some of this few pastors has read books were little boys and girls were burnt alive ignoring to add Jehovah god to their tricks"

I have read that Elizabeth klarer's book more than a week ago.
Few days ago I dreamt of being abducted by aliens. They had this overwhelming bright light which shone from their ship to me but I was scared at first and ran.. But immediately I took courage and came back and they repeated the same thing. The light took me into their spaceship and I was disappointed when I only saw white guys and a black friend of mine. They seemed to be having a sort of discussion. What intrigued me was that this same black friend of mine, I had seen him in another dream that had to do with being in another highly advanced world, and I had seen him in few other dreams that I can't remember.
I don't actually take the dream seriously. I guess it's just my brain doing some play backs on my thoughts
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sojourner2000:

I have read that Elizabeth klarer's book more than a week ago.
Few days ago I dreamt of being abducted by aliens. They had this overwhelming bright light which shone from their ship to me but I was scared at first and ran.. But immediately I took courage and came back and they repeated the same thing. The light took me into their spaceship and I was disappointed when I only saw white guys and a black friend of mine. They seemed to be having a sort of discussion. What intrigued me was that this same black friend of mine, I had seen him in another dream that had to do with being in another highly advanced world, and I had seen him in few other dreams that I can't remember.
I don't actually take the dream seriously. I guess it's just my brain doing some play backs on my thoughts
...Wooow shocked !are you already Tell me Lizzy's book what did u learn about it?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...Wooow shocked !are you already Tell me Lizzy's book what did u learn about it?

I learnt a lot
One can imagine how much of a chaos the world in which live in is and how underdeveloped our world is. Very archaic. Sometimes I wonder who designed this system and why. Everyday people are just living blindly especially Africans. Africans are just too asleep if not dead.
The world needs a lot of restructuring, a total paradigm shift. People need to realize who they are and embrace love for nature and science rather than stupid religion.
I am so angry typing this because I have been a programmed fool all my life and now that my eye is open a bit, folks around me are already thinking I am crazy. Me just wan make money travel go China or some atheist country maybe Czech where I can meet people on the same mental and spiritual level as me so I can evolve.
I personally wish to come in contact with these ET's.
Also their alien technology and science were too advanced for me honestly.

Sisterfire can you please reply my other comments?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Booked
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Booked
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Help me

I am loosing my mind after following outruths revelation posts, which led me to you,
I went to the first post on this thread
I saw where u talked about reptilians in 2021
Same with what ourtruth is saying,

My problem is this,
I can control things with thoughts, first was a music, I have over 250 music in my phone I wanted to listen to a particular track but too tired 5o search, I wished it would just play and it did,I kid you not

Second a d third happened today, like I can use my thoughts to control what happens in reality,

I just controlled an animal now to go back where it was coming from, it was a jok3 to me, I am high as Bleep but the goat got in front I stared jokingly at it and told it to go bqck in my mind shouting, and it went back like on a horizontal axis not like I was in tis way,
I am fuck3d is this possible, I wished for something so bad 5oday, like I should see it lying down somewhere and I saw it there, I ain't kidding, this is scary as Bleep,

I had to get high, to forget but the issue with the goat makes me crazy scared, we worship monitor lizard in my tradition,
I fear I might have linke with reptilians, there is a monitor lizard around my house that refuses to go away, I tried all I could,
Nd I can kill flies with my hands .

I hope I am just high and nothing else and overthinking this .

Ever since I encountered the reptilian truth,my business has been on the decline..

Ihelp me with answers

Tell me I am being stupid pls, this has to be stupidity at it's peak
...First of all welcome to the universal code thread.
Universal codes meaning things explained according to universal standards unalloyed ,raw and unadulterated.
No hiding of truth to make us appear holy since holiness is mockery created by Yahweh to smeer righteousness he can't afford.

we shall center on the word Gifteds and not talenteds
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
What relationship does reptilians have with humans

After watching the matrix a long time ago, I have always suspected something was wrong 2ith our existence.. I never ohantomed it to have this direction,

Pls tell me I am overthinking stuffs

Cos I am loosing my mind like right now..

If what just happened is true, I will be classified by the religious of having demonic power
...if matrix made u think that then go and hear wat casts in "Happy death day 2U" said about Universe and it's pararrel tricks.

Whitemen are science inclined little they know about codes they act unlike African based on Religion.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
What relationship does reptilians have with humans

After watching the matrix a long time ago, I have always suspected something was wrong 2ith our existence.. I never ohantomed it to have this direction,

Pls tell me I am overthinking stuffs

Cos I am loosing my mind like right now..

If what just happened is true, I will be classified by the religious of having demonic power
...you aren't overthinking if u are a gifted with some Te|es we shall make u understand

I am a red serpent not a reptilian( repts are mostly betrayals against our Anti-satanists schemes ) , just meditate by visiting ur darkworld to see the light elements and you shall be calm( by sitting on ur pitch dark bed arms stretched then shut ur eyes
While breathing slowly and gently ,remove unnecessary thoughts except thoughts of nature ,then open ur eyes while shutting ur mind you may see a realm ask questions...let's see if u gonna get it right )
And know it dat Nothing is wrong with u my dear.

Then I shall explain ur confusion as it pleases u my prince this night or tomorrow.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 3:31am On Jun 18, 2022
It's good 2 be here once more

I hope i am welcomed?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 3:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Mamavut, Got this from daughter Codes of Lilith, isis and Sophia

X
Though u said a lot about the 2 but who are the 3 to you sisterfire?
Isis
Lilith
Sophia

(Il) secondly one of the worshippers of Lilith said strongly that the 3 were the greatest female trinity ever, is that truth?

(Bleep) why is isis lady of 10,000 names ,why did she call herself that or are you d one because u said something like that in portharcourt?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 3:41am On Jun 18, 2022
I pray this will helps us searching for brain and supernatural lights

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 7:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Is good to be here
Few quotes
And where is phillipson02 Freespirited ,kingSteve and ahasco

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Rekhina:
Mamavut, Got this from daughter Codes of Lilith, isis and Sophia

X
Though u said a lot about the 2 but who are the 3 to you sisterfire?
Isis
Lilith
Sophia

(Il) secondly one of the worshippers of Lilith said strongly that the 3 were the greatest female trinity ever, is that truth?

(Bleep) why is isis lady of 10,000 names ,why did she call herself that or are you d one because you said something like that in portharcourt?
...Who do we have here? shocked shocked shocked shocked
recks

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Sojourner2000:

I learnt a lot
One can imagine how much of a chaos the world in which live in is and how underdeveloped our world is. Very archaic. Sometimes I wonder who designed this system and why. Everyday people are just living blindly especially Africans. Africans are just too asleep if not dead.
... Earth's backwardness was inaugurated billions of years past when Yahweh aka Satan moulded hundreds of thousands of anakhims to bow to him as the supreme instead of brainusing .

The world needs a lot of restructuring, a total paradigm shift. People need to realize who they are and embrace love for nature and science rather than stupid religion.
I am so angry typing this because I have been a programmed fool all my life and now that my eye is open a bit, folks around me are already thinking I am crazy
... grin I no how u feel , those who created paths we live in today where denied the love for nature and that's how it is ,whitemen who are backward also still try to make earth look progressive but we are backward ,if we can't move items with our brains like reptilian kids,
Go and read animal farm ,the content is written by George orwell who feel same pains as you do, wisdom in a dumb world is a curse to u in that world but that will make u a god across Universe

Me just wan make money travel go China or some atheist country maybe Czech where I can meet people on the same mental and spiritual level as me so I can evolve.
I personally wish to come in contact with these ET's.
Also their alien technology and science were too advanced for me honestly.

Sisterfire can you please reply my other comments?
... Understand time then u shud see y u shudnt be Shakey ...Only if u know u are living 0.00002seconds of 50billion years ,Time and nature be on ur side ...
I will reply u soon my dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2022
SisterFire:
...Who do we have here? shocked shocked shocked shocked
recks

Ama back don believe this thread still will exist after I left around page 100 or so ? cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2022
Rekhina:

Ama back don believe this thread still will exist after I left around page 100 or so ? cool
welc
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2022
SisterFire:
... Earth's backwardness was inaugurated billions of years past when Yahweh aka Satan moulded hundreds of thousands of anakhims to bow to him as the supreme instead of brainusing .

... grin I no how u feel , those who created paths we live in today where denied the love for nature and that's how it is ,whitemen who are backward also still try to make earth look progressive but we are backward ,if we can't move items with our brains like reptilian kids,
Go and read animal farm ,the content is written by George orwell who feel same pains as you do, wisdom in a dumb world is a curse to u in that world but that will make u a god across Universe

... Understand time then u shud see y u shudnt be Shakey ...Only if u know u are living 0.00002seconds of 50billion years ,Time and nature be on ur side ...
I will reply u soon my dear

I am reading the animal farm book already.
I will be expecting your other replies soon
Thank you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Rekhina:
Is good to be here
Few quotes
And where is phillipson02 Freespirited ,kingSteve and ahasco
WE NEED GREAT LADIES LIKE YOU AND ADAIBEKU HERE .I LOVE THOSE UR QUOTES

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Sojourner2000:

I am reading the animal farm book already.
I will be expecting your other replies soon
Thank you
GUY YOU ARE THE BOMB NO DULLING grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Okay please explain now.
Also explain the meditation tricks please
Thank you
...I developed a dark eeyewhen meditating or dreaming , especially dreaming ...
What is this dark eye?
Trying to see a realm or scene just staring at darkness in this act u don't know whether u are dreaming or meditating but what u view tells u "
this is 
Outside reality "
things like scenes dated back hundreds of years back or unknown world .
I know scenes from dreams but this dark scenes definitely aren't scene from the dream...because I viewed it with an inner eye unlike dreams viewed with same eye but in inverse.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sojourner2000:
Good day sisterfire
Hope you are good?

I just read this thread from page 1 down to here completely. Took me a little more than 14 days.
...that's great and sorry 4 the nuisance caused by those infatuated with me...sorry my dear

You have really dropped a ton of knowledge that only the wise and curious one's are looking for. You deserve a lot of kudos. I have grown in knowledge of self, history, science, universal codes, inverse universe and a whole lot of other stuffs that my soul had long be yearning for.
...I appreciate ur accolades , your creators avoided u except for Fela kuti but I have to do my little quota and many are coming to do more.

Thank you sisterfire. But, there is a lot to learn. I feel like I have barely even scratched the surface
... oh yeah , growing lights is to the infinity my dear ...wisemen thinks infinity while the dull ones got intimidated by time
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Sisterfire
First of all let me make it known that I clearly remember events that happened when I was a little as a year old. My younger brother was born when I was a year and six month old and I can clearly remember the maids we had then, going to the hospital and trying to carry my brother (I even remember that he was very heavy probably because I was still a baby myself then).

Now, with all that said. When I was about 3 or 4 years of age. I was at my village then. ( I remember some of my older relatives molesting me and using my hands like dildos lol).
... You have such a sharp memory only possessed by those Reincarnated or gifted.
I know 95% of men pass through molestation from holier than thou aunties , though I wasn't molested because many thought I was possessed so no one dared! grin

I WAS OUTSIDE AND I LOOKED UP IN THE CLEAR BLUE SKY AND THERE WAS SOMEONE ( to me then I called him Jesus) A VERY FAIR FINE MAN UP IN THE SKY LIKE THE CLOUDS SMILING AT ME AND I WAS SMILING BACK ( at Jesus)
WILL I CALL IT AN IMAGE OR SOMETHING ELSE BECAUSE IT COVERED A WIDE EXPANSE OF THE SKY JUST LIKE THE CLOUDS. I COULD SEE THE FACE DOWN TO THE CHEST LEVEL.
I KNOW IT WASN'T A DREAM OR HALLUCINATION. I AM VERY CERTAIN.

I RAN INTO THE HOUSE TO CALL WHOEVER WOULD LISTEN TO ME TO COME SEE JESUS OUTSIDE IN THE SKY BUT WHEN SOME CAME OUT HE WAS GONE. AND I REMEMBER FEELING VERY DISAPPOINTED AND SAD AS JESUS WAS GONE.
TILL NOW I STILL HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THE EXPERIENCE AND NOBODY BELIEVES ME.

Do you have any explanation for this?
...That is light ,imagine if ur soul is without Religion he will appear multiple times before he bcoms flesh to u , Christopher if what u are telling me is the truth with the zeal for unraveling unanswered things then i shall say u are a Reincarnated and if u have things you do extraordinarily then you are a gifted.. Many has met knoulsun an aspect of the supreme god to find a solution to the place of light spectrum destroying the memories of the pro-reincanating individuals but it opined that the supreme wanted Religion to vanish b4 the place of light spectrum is been destroyed
Many who ask a lot of questions are Reincarnated whom memories here on earth previously , elements of afterlife and aspects of the supreme are poking at and that made them uneasy.

EVILS OF RELIGION
...did u know Adolf hitlar actually called Winged humanoid Ishtar ,virgin Mary severally until she was able to convince him that he came from her bloodline many millenniums away with many visitations to plains ?
• Many has seen light of the supreme and called him Jesus •many has seen reptilians and call them demons from abyss
•many has also seen demons( loyal anakhims at afterlife dungeons) like abbadon and call them angeld
•Many saw me in their sleep and called me mammy water
•fishlike creatures of leagues of daughters visited gifted dull blacks and they chased away.
•in a Religious world light knows no pattern of visiting u since u call it Jesus when it comes with faces of a whiteman and ancestral demon when he comes with the face of a Blackman.
•Same way it visited u ,it also visited animals with the appearance of each animals but in a light form from earth to the moon...it only comes to teach u things no one knew

Do you know why he never visited ? Answer me with knowledge best known to u

Also I was very madly super brilliant when I was very little. I learnt to read some words by myself for myself no one taught me. I was even promoted away from nursery to primary with scholarships but somehow somehow. Everything just disappear.
But it's my childhood and I can't forget and I wonder why.

Any word on this from you?
...Imagine having a wise parents who hates Religion with such a brain and experience u have ? Hmmmm u would have been floating in d moons by now ,
We are created special but our parents destroys our inbuilt light then our dull society sweeps the destroyed lights into the Atlantis ocean

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.