Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210145 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Sojourner2000:

I might be wrong though, but I think in a past life I might have died as a result of a nuclear warhead strike. Last year I had the dream. It was like I died and found myself here as the afterlife.

Right now I just need to Make money, anyone with some secrets on making money should just consider me. I don't mind joining a sect

Lol, you and making money..

There is a picture post about suffering as a result of ur desires.. did you see that?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

There is a picture post about suffering as a result of ur desires.. did you see that?

Yes I did
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2022
killmods:

Okay then what does 13th August mean. I was shocked when u said 13th Leo cos it's actually tomorrow which is my birthday. 13th August and from horoscope and the star reading I'm a leo. Isn't 13th July supposed to be cancer?
... Leo flows into mid august but not august . Anci*nt be*ngs /imm*rtals calls Leo what you call 4th july to 17th august roughly , these is for the higher being not for humans .

Why did I say so ?

They have b*ight sight far enough to see Auchi, Edo state from badagry Lagos brightly ,see Onitsha head bridge from opodo c*eek .
With their s*ght they see clus*ers of Leo shaped const*llations in next m*lky way near us from 3rd,4th July to 17th august , mi*ky w*ys which spins at half the speed of li*ht and n*xt goes the image of Libra( august to Sept ) as the mi*KY w*y spins
Imm*rt*ls views those signs and used it for their moontime calculation. Though There weren't called all you heard today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Sorry bro,
Was a long time ago,
Not even in August,

I have learnt so much spiritually the past couple of weeks,

So pls let it go,

Sorry

It was very long ago, u can confirm the date in the mail.

We good??

Just forget it.

We good.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2022
Leiylau:
Wxxxxes angle

° that structure you start seeing when death comes( brahma's ) and someone's afterlife( Tuarin )
One is peace and another is strife.
... I am back

Antics of These Afterlife camp builders is that some malicious beings chooses supern!va!d planets( if the planets still stands after all) for humans while some wicked ones opt for neb!la!d planets like the in your photo( Tuaren )
Near good ones chose plan!ts with young white dwarf solar ( like brahma in ur photo, ) , Yahweh & allah chose plan!et system destroyed by dark matters that ate up the supern!va!s,
Shivå chose a planet millions of scorpion, snake, scarworm creatures multiply into 20 every 10seconds .

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

...refer me there since Christopher talks about money like this!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2022
SisterFire:
... I am back

Antics of These Afterlife camp builders is that some malicious beings chooses supern!va!d planets( if the planets still stands after all) for humans while some wicked ones opt for neb!la!d planets like the in your photo( Tuaren )
Near good ones chose plan!ts with young white dwarf solar ( like brahma in ur photo, ) , Yahweh & allah chose plan!et system destroyed by dark matters that ate up the supern!va!s,
Shivå chose a planet millions of scorpion, snake, scarworm creatures multiply into 20 every 10seconds .

So you mean on the road to vosod there are planets lurking around?

Welcome back tho
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2022
SisterFire:
...refer me there since Christopher talks about money like this!

It was you who posted the picture.

I am currently working on a rap song. Questions for the incoming president and the incumbent president. Tried my best to address all the current issues in the country in the song.
When I'm done I will post the link here, and I want y'all to help me according to your ability to help it go viral

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sojourner2000:

So you mean on the road to vosod there are planets lurking around?

Welcome back tho
...portals designed as gates precisely.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sisterfire!
Glad you are back

Questions yapa wey we don ask recently oo... Shey you fit answer everything laidis
When make we dey expect make you dey drop answers, because questions still plenty wey we wan still offload here.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
SisterFire:
... I am back

WoW shocked I didn't see this reply coming cos I can't wrap my head round realms of this shouls, abyss and hells.
That second photo is a planet with a dead sun at stages of Oriôn nebulae, I presume?

Welcome enchantress
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sojourner2000:
Sisterfire!
Glad you are back

Questions yapa wey we don ask recently oo... Shey you fit answer everything laidis
When make we dey expect make you dey drop answers, because questions still plenty wey we wan still offload here.
what is yapa
Is it difficult?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
For the brilliant brains & From the white wit:h's table about a space traveller
Enchantress this Egyptian woman travels the galaxy with that cosmic ball at her blossom ,Are my right?

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Conti.......

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Leiylau:
what is yapa
Is it difficult?

No. Yapa means much or plenty.

I was telling sisterfire that she is yet to respond to our previous questions on here. And I was trying to let her know that there are still a lot of questions some of us are still looking forward to asking so we need her to respond to previous questions before we throw in newer questions.
You get me

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Graphics from Aggrøn civilization millions of light years from our world
!!!!!! cool

Euch! What is that structure used for

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sojourner2000:

No. Yapa means much or plenty.

I was telling sisterfire that she is yet to respond to our previous questions on here. And I was trying to let her know that there are still a lot of questions some of us are still looking forward to asking so we need her to respond to previous questions before we throw in newer questions.
You get me
Yapa here we go smiley it means another overhere!
She will answer all questions including mine.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Leiylau:
Yapa here we go smiley it means another overhere!
She will answer all questions including mine.

Let's be friends. How do I reach you?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Leiylau:
Graphics from Aggrøn civilization millions of light years from our world
!!!!!! cool

Euch! What is that structure used for

Where do you get all these from?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheSourcerer: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
SisterFire:
Ask me what disturbs you from birth, no matter its complications I will answer you . DONT ASK ME FOR MONEY PLS ,I HAVE CHILDREN I FEED

Universal codes >> rules guiding universal wisdom. Laws( advice instead ) given to the titans which was hidden from u through religion.

Inverse world >> world and universe of our brains.

Nature >> histories & happenings in our earth .

Science>> positive manipulations of nature

Religion >> programs enhancing ceremonial Hate against nature and the universal codes .it can be used by immortals to trap souls.

Etc will be discussed here
hi why do you hate Africans ?
I should add I really delved deeply in your comments and find your read interesting.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheSourcerer: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sojourner2000:

oh I texted you smiley

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
SisterFire:
... I am back

HI SisterFire, it's been a month since I read your comments here, where have you been? If I may ask
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sojourner2000:

From a witch friend
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Let's be friends. How do I reach you?
We are friends already
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Strictly for papannamdi from a good witvh

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
F .W.I.M.C
Sisterfire calls us light movement and the wi***s calls us light workers our universe is single and knowledge seekers are same ideology.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Message for sojourner2000
Read it carefully I wrote it myself after my Meditation and the half image depicts my innerself.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Leiylau:
Message for sojourner2000
Read it carefully I wrote it myself after my Meditation and the half image depicts my innerself.

Insightful leiylau.... You got the message during your meditation.. From who?

No jokes but, who is your inner self smoking with? (from the picture)

I can't make the most sense from it at the moment but, asking politely, when next you meditate help me tell your higher self or whoever it is that currently I need money... Put it this way, I am in a dire need to break out of this phase of financial lack..
You get me
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Insightful leiylau.... You got the message during your meditation.. From who?

No jokes but, who is your inner self smoking with? (from the picture)

I can't make the most sense from it at the moment but, asking politely, when next you meditate help me tell your higher self or whoever it is that currently I need money... Put it this way, I am in a dire need to break out of this phase of financial lack..
You get me
Money you so much need is why I had to passed that message to you alone. You talk much about needing money . Read between the line and see why time and growth in knowledge is money you seek desperately. You have the 2 so !!!!!!
The image narrates how spiritual depends so much on materials to lift the soul, those who are high in spirits dwells more on Heroine, sexual lust and dangerous drinks to fill their soul because spiritual matters births material matters.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 12:33am On Aug 16, 2022
Leiylau:
Money you so much need is why I had to passed that message to you alone. You talk much about needing money . Read between the line and see why time and growth in knowledge is money you seek desperately. You have the 2 so !!!!!!
The image narrates how spiritual depends so much on materials to lift the soul, those who are high in spirits dwells more on Heroine, sexual lust and dangerous drinks to fill their soul because spiritual matters births material matters.

Alright
Thanks so much leiylau
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Leiylau:
Strictly for papannamdi from a good witvh

My dreams are so real I don't know if it's a memory or a dream..

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2022
Leiylau:
F .W.I.M.C
Sisterfire calls us light movement and the wi***s calls us light workers our universe is single and knowledge seekers are same ideology.

Thanks for this

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.