Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207022 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
uncleck:
But this didn't answer the question
...I am an Antichrist , when Supreme god said go out n create paradise , yahweh the impostor said " go out n multiply

Now those who listened to yahweh solely are parasites upon earth , that the whitemen can't breathe seeing their ugly faces ...Uncleck in my world no one goes for greener pasture except animals , we only go from our tribe to another for tourist ,
The world is for the REPTILIANs n serpenyas in government and they have no other homes ,so overpopulation shall not kill this earth , and like I said if christians aren't happy let them form that spiritual warfares revolutionary they boast of in the church to counter the reduction seeking enemies ,
A Universal laws says " say no to stupidity not sin" let's enjoy what stupidity brought along ,
Photos below ( call it fake if u like )

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
SisterFire:
...All you wrote here shows u are scared of all otem speaks off,
Congrats as they made him a blackman instead of white, no short cut to this ! No damn short cut !

I'm not scared of Otem. I have also argued with him about his philosophy and his book on one of his threads.

You didn't answer my question. Otem stated he was sent to remove toxic religions from earth.

His philosophy appears to support non-violent/non-physical criticism of religions.

But it seems you think otherwise (by mentioning wars, etc.)

What do you think his intentions are?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
kigami11:
@sister Fire you haven't replied me yet
...Love I will answer ur tomorrow we are together on this isolated thread no one is running ok
Now kiss la mama kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
SisterFire:
...I am an Antichrist , when Supreme god said go out n create paradise , yahweh the impostor said " go out n multiply

Now those who listened to yahweh solely are parasites upon earth , that the whitemen can't breathe seeing their ugly faces ...Uncleck in my world no one goes for greener pasture except animals , we only go from our tribe to another for tourist ,
The world is for the REPTILIANs n serpenyas in government and they have no other homes ,so overpopulation shall not kill this earth , and like I said if christians aren't happy let them form that spiritual warfares revolutionary they boast of in the church to counter the reduction seeking enemies ,
A Universal laws says " say no to stupidity not sin" let's enjoy what stupidity brought along ,
Now you've answered the question. Thanks
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
gensteejay:

I'm not scared of Otem. I have also argued with him about his philosophy and his book.

You didn't answer my question. Otem stated he was sent to remove toxic religions from earth.

His philosophy appears to support non-violent/non-physical criticism of religions.

...otem came to give u the true bible as it suppose to be , the histories, all hidden truths
...but I came to give u ideology of the universe , the reason y cloth wearing snakes far away from our sun are 5000yrs ahead of u, Even worm habitants are better off, so the ideologies of my people and ways of life of people who haven't heard of Religion or Jesus B4,
If WORSHIPPING a god dosent develop you all y Continue on it ,

Go to India a lady read my book Runes written 5000yrs ago unknowing as it was stored in Egypt , she fought against so many intimidations with other girls and she is now a national figure ,
Gensteejay if u lack justice ,truth and selflessness ( nobility ) all u are reading shall become a waste to you at the end , you shall see urself in RCCG calling SisterFire n otem satanic , n I shall cry for u , whats concern otem if u go n confess all ur doubt to the greatest criminal adeboye ,

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
kalu61:
Will you keep quiet, must you bring in tribal sentimental into the conversation?

Because you easily have access Yoruba men's dick doesn't mean one tribe is better than the other.

Yoruba weaknesses has seen them with no dominating religion. They float like wind.

However, how are you doing? I have forgotten about this thread until l was mentioned by your loverboy iluvmamaV.
'Animal kalu ti bawo ode

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:01am On Jan 30, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'Animal kalu ti bawo ode
...what's ur question dare leave ur rival alone ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
...otem came to give u the true bible as it suppose to be , the histories, all hidden truths.
I don't regard the book as a religious text because there are many superstitious beliefs and contradictions in the Bible.

If I did, I wouldn't recommend it for people to read.

As I said earlier, I don't follow a specific philosophy or religion. There are many historical facts in Otem's book. But there are many parts I don't know whether they're true or not.

When I see evidence that the book has 100% factual information, I will go with the truth.
SisterFire:

...but I came to give u ideology of the universe , the reason y cloth wearing snakes far away from our sun are 5000yrs ahead of u, Even worm habitants are better off, so the ideologies of my people and ways of life of people who haven't heard of Religion or Jesus B4,
I don't understand what your ideology is as I don't know enough about you.

SisterFire:
If WORSHIPPING a god dosent develop you all y Continue on it ,

Go to India a lady read my book Runes written 5000yrs ago unknowing as it was stored in Egypt , she fought against so many intimidations with other girls and she is now a national figure ,
Gensteejay if u lack justice ,truth and selflessness ( nobility ) all u are reading shall become a waste to you at the end , you shall see urself in RCCG calling SisterFire n otem satanic , n I shall cry for u , whats concern otem if u go n confess all ur doubt to the greatest criminal adeboye ,
The part about going to a church, worshiping a god/God, or not being noble doesn't apply to my personality.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:13am On Jan 30, 2021
kigami11:
Also when you a sickness like Hepatitis B how can you heal totally from it.
... My daughter drfunmisticglow come pls ok tank you !
If she becomes proud ,visit ur hospital
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:16am On Jan 30, 2021
kigami11:
What do I do when you are confused about moving forward in life and everything seems like it not working for you. Just like you feel like a evil spell is working on you
...we shall trash this once and for all tomorrow, and even likes of gensteejay, kalu91 n tloc shall involve in this ok
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 12:31am On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:

If Africans are going to be eliminated by means of vaccine, what then are you fighting for? A video I watched where the grand scheme was discussed shows that about 3bilion people, primarily Africans, are targeted to be eliminated whereas the entire population of Africa is about 1.3bilion. Don't you think your job here will become inconsequential if the plan succeeds?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:37am On Jan 30, 2021
gensteejay:

I don't regard the book as a religious text because there are many superstitious beliefs and contradictions in the Bible.

If I did, I wouldn't recommend it for people to read.

As I said earlier, I don't follow a specific philosophy or religion. There are many historical facts in Otem's book. But there are many parts I don't know whether they're true or not.

When I see evidence that the book has 100% factual information, I will go with the truth.

I don't understand what your ideology is as I don't know enough about you.

The part about going to a church, worshiping a god/God, or not being noble doesn't apply to my personality.
...[b]Go and read ANIMAL FARM BY GEORGE ORWELL ,
If u don't understand the rubbish they discuss there u will never understand otem or me or Adolf hitlar ,
You are a human 6ft in size now look at my profile photos and see the perfect size of people who suppose to walk the earth till date , if I am you I shud cut out my head n submit so they will wash with the N10,000 Detergent , clean all the remaining nyama nyama thought left in you , deprogramme you to 100% cos it still at 44%, so much confusion on your brain ( I do not blame you, Religion is still hiding in you and you don't know)
I know is hiding inside you , like I said one day you shall visit criminals to help you against evil otem and the satanic SisterFire
I am not a pastor , nor a general overseer who paints word to suite u tiny souls ,
Look at that my profile photo and see y u still have doubt ... only ur smallsize brings fear in you ,
what if I later go to hell?
What if jobs I don't have is caused by otem
What if this sex dreams are caused by satanic SisterFire?
Jesus I made a mistake ,save me ,
REASON BEYOND YOUR SIZE EVENTHOUGH U CANT DEFINE TRUTH
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 12:52am On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
If u don't understand the rubbish they discuss there u will never understand otem or me or Adolf hitlar ,
You are a human 6ft in size now look at my profile photos and see the perfect size of people who suppose to walk the earth till date , if I am you I shud cut out my head n submit so they will wash with the N10,000 Detergent , clean all the remaining nyama nyama you thought left you , deprogramme you to 100% cos it still at 44%, so much confusion on your brain ( I do not blame you Religion still hiding in you and you don't know)
I know is hiding inside you , like I said one you shall visit criminals to help you against evil otem and the satanic SisterFire
I am not a pastor , nor a general overseer who paints word to suite u tiny souls ,
Look at that my profile photo and see y u still have doubt ... only ur smallsize brings fear in you ,
what if I later go to hell?
What if jobs I don't have is caused by otem
What if this sex dreams are caused by satanic SisterFire?
Jesus I made a mistake ,save me ,
REASON BEYOND YOUR SIZE EVENTHOUGH U CANT DEFINE TRUTH
[/b]
I know you're trying to be blunt. I like blunt truth. But it seems you're being overly sentimental in your approach. You grossly underestimate humans and speak condescendingly of us as if we can't do nothing. Calm down, SisterFire. It's true that many of us are confused somewhat, but following this thread alone shows that we are trying to sort out a lot of things with our minds.

Let me tell you something. For a man who grew up with deep orientation in religion, philosophy, history, culture and politics, and later find himself reading Otem's thread and yours too, not forgetting many opposing threads on nairaland and beyond, coming up with a defined definite philosophy of life is not easy coupled with economic and social cultural pressures on us. If you put yourself in our shoe, given the limited ability nature gave us (at least according to your insinuation), you know it's not easy being "us"

5 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:58am On Jan 30, 2021
uncleck:
If Africans are going to be eliminated by means of vaccine, what then are you fighting for? A video I watched where the grand scheme was discussed shows that about 3bilion people, primarily Africans, are targeted to be eliminated whereas the entire population of Africa is about 1.3bilion. Don't you think your job here will become inconsequential if the plan succeeds?
...Do you believe you are wise? If so then believe this world( Africa) is the book ANIMAL FARM WRITTEN BY A reincanated NEPHILIM called George Orwell , so then you are Benjamin who dosent count his donkey self amongst the 200 foolish animals of the manor farm on verge of been cooked by Napoleon and his pig elite( world leaders)
He might be spared (because no sensible being eats a wise creature), or not ... nevertheless Benjamin the only wise follower knows that Wisdom in a dumb society is a curse
...Do not blame me , [b] Remember those who plans to kill u as you think don't worship the living god ur foolish compatriots worship, so don't worry who are those stupid white urchins against the worshippers of Our great almighty God yahweh , in my world if u follow a giant tail and those who follows another giant tails fvcks u up , you shall know ur giant tail is useless , but on earth they are fvcking u up since Adam but u are waiting for a paradise instead of running for ur dear life

Now let me help you with what other trillions of creatures in the universe does it ,
When a green octopus elite decides to inject a white middle crab legs
The crab legs forms a revolutionary instead of blaming SisterFire for siding the satanic camp ,as if SisterFire dosent miss her planet already
So borrow a leave from the crab legs n form a revolutionary against my fellow Antichrists after fighting them ur heads shall open then development shall never depart from u n the criminals in suites u shall hang them to the tree
Gensteejay who claims he understood otem will tell me fighting for ur right is jihad and satanic
Pains in my heart , SisterFire runes next time come back here [/b]

If I hear am
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:05am On Jan 30, 2021
...see Grammertical blunders
Pls pardon my english atheists n English majors MY EYES ACHES , ( B4 u judge me by my english)
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:12am On Jan 30, 2021
uncleck:
I know you're trying to be blunt. I like blunt truth. But it seems you're being overly sentimental in your approach. You grossly underestimate humans and speak condescendingly of us as if we can't do nothing. Calm down, SisterFire. It's true that many of us are confused somewhat, but following this thread alone shows that we are trying to sort out a lot of things with our minds.

Let me tell you something. For a man who grew up with deep orientation in religion, philosophy, history, culture and politics, and later find himself reading Otem's thread and yours too, not forgetting many opposing threads on nairaland and beyond, coming up with a defined definite philosophy of life is not easy coupled with economic and social cultural pressures on us. If you put yourself in our shoe, given the limited ability nature gave us (at least according to your insinuation), you know it's not easy being "us"
...only if u know how I underrate u humans , Am so sorry ...my emotions is so quantum to handle
...As I am speaking 10 ufos are stealing our golds and quartz ,and no one knows even the NASAS or NATOs
Who are stealing the golds ? A family of 4 , A green son 22yrs of age , A young green girl of 23 not even a government from outside earth , but a FVCKING FAMILY , HUMANS OR DAUGHTERS CANT GO 5000MILES B4 THEIR STRASTOSPHERE N THEY WONT KNOW N START ASKING QUESTIONS

Uncleck I hope underrating u won't bring enmity between us , cos is just a reflex ,
I opened a topic " Blackhole " n everyone avoided it , in my world this is what we girls like talking about , we solve the mathematics in it n is such a great fun but here, BUT I BELIEVE HUMANS SHALL PROVE EVERY DOUBTERS LIKE ENL'IL WRONG ...smh
Y are my so depressed tonight
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:23am On Jan 30, 2021
uncleck:
...I no my job , I know factors that will affect it but definitely not vaccines poisoned or not ,
As a wise man if u so much love earth ,when u die by vaccine give earth a try n reincanate back , But I bet u won't dare come back , cos here is useless Europe or us,
You cant see all those honourable beings overthere n wants to come back to humans full of lies n greed
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:11am On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
... My daughter drfunmisticglow come pls ok tank you !
If she becomes proud ,visit ur hospital
there's no cure, only treatment.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
I have read the book many years ago, but will go through it again.

I will comment about the rest of your post later.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kigami11(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2021
Okay thanks sis. Anticipating your reply
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by zakkyzakes: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2021
gensteejay:

I'm not scared of Otem. I have also argued with him about his philosophy and his book on one of his threads.

otem even wrote "how can a war be holy"

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by zakkyzakes: 9:22am On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
...I no my job , I know factors that will affect it but definitely not vaccines poisoned or not ,
As a wise man if u so much love earth ,when u die by vaccine give earth a try n reincanate back , But I bet u won't dare come back , cos here is useless Europe or us,
You cant see all those honourable beings overthere n wants to come back to humans full of lies n greed
sisterfire my neighbour came back from vigil a cherubim&seraphim and i overhead em talking bout delivering some people from going back to their mates and also mermaids ish and they all entering spirit mode what's your take on it

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
there's no cure, only treatment.
...Doctor Funmisticqueen help him out with what he needs talk 2 him not me, I believe you stand with humanity
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2021
zakkyzakes:
sisterfire my neighbour came back from vigil a cherubim&seraphim and i overhead em talking bout delivering some people from going back to their mates and also mermaids ish and they all entering spirit mode what's your take on it
...I talked about it but I will talk about it again
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by zakkyzakes: 9:44am On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
...I talked about it but I will talk about it again
THANKS MA'M

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Good afternoon friends
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
zakkyzakes:
otem even wrote "how can a war be holy"
...Their is difference between fighting for a god and fighting for freedom and developments,
Adolf hitlar didn't fight for any god but to pacify his soul against d troublesome Jews and their PROGRAMMING gods ,
Those who fights for gods will suffer so much cos nature hates Religion
That's y I was angry with wise gensteejay , he DOSENT understand otem, otem was defining what Religion( ur problem) and universe are and I am defining what nature , freedom and justice stands for ...(At least you all knew I am a lesbian)
, Gensteejay in his word was against human fighting againsts intimidations because otem speaks bad against war of Murmamed

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ManIzHot: 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
ManIzHot:

Be specific about what you have in mind for the "fools"

??

Sisterfire

followers of Jesus Yahweh??
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
ManIzHot:

??

Sisterfire
...Who are the fools by ur understanding according to what I sprew here?

Let's know first
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by drLammy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sisterfire if I get you well
It means since there's no punishment in place afterlife for people that have done the worst against mankind E.G Religious programmers, politicians, Armed Killers, Ritualist e.t.c because there's freewill in Nature.
Means you can get away with anything if you don't believe in the doctrine of any gods and you ain't punished here on earth by strict physical laws of the system

Is Karma real? Cuz I don't believe it is
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
Good afternoon friends

Good Afternoon Vivian

Thanks for forgetting that question. We already have an answer from someone in the East.

Enjoy yourself
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ManIzHot: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
...Who are the fools by ur understanding according to what I sprew here?

Let's know first

followers of Jesus Yahweh??

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.