Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207030 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Good Afternoon Vivian

Thanks for forgetting that question. We already have an answer from someone in the East.

Enjoy yourself
...no I haven't , I will answer all the questions ..that's d deal
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
drLammy:
Sisterfire if I get you well
It means since there's no punishment in place afterlife for people that have done the worst against mankind E.G Religious programmers, politicians, Armed Killers, Ritualist e.t.c because there's freewill in Nature.
Means you can get away with anything if you don't believe in the doctrine of any gods and you ain't punished here on earth by strict physical laws of the system

Is Karma real? Cuz I don't believe it is

... Gensteejay will now understand y people carry laws into their hands , Even the christians saying states that " forgiveness is divine"
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
ManIzHot:

followers of Jesus Yahweh??
So you really wanna know what I do to them ? grin and how I do it ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
...no I haven't , I will answer all the questions ..that's d deal

Hmmmm, you should know better than to keep me waiting. My name no be Dare

The question is gone. Maybe next time.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ManIzHot: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:

So you really wanna know what I do to them ? grin and how I do it ?

"....I will answer all the questions ..that's d deal..."

Your words not mine wink

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
ManIzHot:

"....I will answer all the questions ..that's d deal..."

Your words not mine wink

.. hello??
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ManIzHot: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
.. hello??

hi... I am here
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Britboy:

Who are these 'fools' you refer to?
Cc ManIzhot n stee

...they are workers of the programmists or the distribution channels of the programmers,
Like I told u n others B4, nature reduces the total strength of a reincanated higher beings to protect u tiny beings from being annihilated

Now I don't teleport or do sun rays illusions or brain illusions( have a little skills on that ) or shadow illusions
...but as a wise being we shud know how to use what nature threw at us to advantages , I do not teleport but I do avert danger by what lies in my genitals, Infact I escape danger more than a teleporter who might get shut doing lightspeed,
Lesson...You shud use ur brains n make use of ur talent whether big or small

SO WHAT LIES IN MY GENITALS? ...
I wasn't created with same type of labia as other females , infact we have just 4 ladies upon earth with this one is a PRESIDENT of a white country , the rest are doing well
Firstly, my labia is huge and fearsome unlike normal ladies with fat labias, that's y I have sex at night ,average men fears it ,but women loves it ...
2ndly , I have a very deep non-obnaxious scent which is mysterious to men n women with me,
( Some complain about the extraordinary smell while many get intoxicated perceiving it, same power of smell like in a gatherings of badguys smoking indian hemps! That's what they say)
Artificially I have an unearthly perfume( Lîlæç¢|•sç or lilac sugar) I use on powerful ritualists cum whitesuit thieves( sturbborn pastors)
3rdly , I have a narrow vaginal hole like a 3yr old baby
4thly ,My sexual intercourse activities or aspects are far more than ur females, my sex last for 6hrs -8hrs , men cum for 30 to 45mins instead of 4max seconds , ladies cum for an hour in an irregular pattern i don't know ALL THIS IS POSSIBLE WITH MY NICKY WICKY ILLUSION grin
grin

SisterFire how do you use it talk to us?

Tanks, because I have a different sexual aspects , I do 2 u 1000 things I have in mind during sex with u ,
Now it goes like this , a normal female have sex with a guy for maximum an hour ,she cums once ,The guy cums for 3seconds or maximum 4, in 2 tribbing lesbians they both cum irregularly 22secs after 24secs after 22secs every 5minutes interval in a 15mins of the 1hour of intense play ( pre-intimacy not counted)

But in my case , we go into sex in a 5 or 6mins mark ( though I won't allow u cum) ,
I will tell d man or woman "my love y not look at me y close ur eyes( if she or he isn't looking)
Then I strike with an eye contact and a normal sex of 15mins lasts will last for 6hrs , then when I become satisfied (cos that's how we Daughters have sex) , I break d first Illusions n start another in a split of a second then u shall cum for 45mins, by then you as a human will even curse Jesus because of the sugar u experience , ask chief , chief how do u see this sex ?
Chief will tell u please be my wife n I will kill my wife for u
And I will tell chief easy abeg!
I will advice men n women to go buy cartons of peak milk and Ugu leave and drink ,I don't even care because if I like u n I want u to Experience paradise then I shall reduce the sex to 2hrs n make the orgasm 2hrs

Note if this sex happens in space of 3days the person shall have paralysis, and in space of 24hrs - 36hrs outright death ,
Then with the pastors , if u are unlucky to meet me n I hate ur ritualism, murder , deception n robbery then I shall have sex with you after FRIDAY HOLYGHOST INTERCESSORY NIGHT by 12:30am (when others are still praying fire ) AND DO IT AGAIN IN THE LOCK UPPER ROOM at 8pm
Then OBITUARY IS WAT SHALL HAPPEN

But if u are a mild mind seeking for green life then after the 5-6hrs something that church will be in my palms , the elders shall consult me first in what they do

...before one of us gave me the expos of my body ,I use to handle guns but who needs a gun when a stronger weapon is here with u ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Britboy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:

Cc ManIzhot n stee

...they are workers of the programmists or the distribution channels of the programmers,
Like I told u n others B4, nature reduces the total strength of a reincanated higher beings to protect u tiny beings from being annihilated

Now I don't teleport or do sun rays illusions or brain illusions( have a little skills on that ) or shadow illusions
...but as a wise being we shud know how to use what nature threw at us to advantages , I do not teleport but I do avert danger by what lies in my genitals, Infact I escape danger more than a teleporter who might get shut doing lightspeed,

I wasn't created with same type of labia as other females , infact we have just 4 ladies upon earth with this one is a PRESIDENT of a white country , the rest are doing well
Firstly, my labia is huge and fearsome unlike normal ladies with fat labias, that's y I have sex at night ,average men fears it ,but women loves it ...
2ndly , I have a very deep non-obnaxious scent which is mysterious to men n women with me,
( Some complain about the extraordinary smell while many get intoxicated perceiving it, same power of smell like in a gatherings of badguys smoking indian hemps! That's what they say)
Artificially I have an unearthly perfume( Lîlæç¢|•sç or lilac sugar) I use on powerful ritualists cum whitesuit thieves( sturbborn pastors)
4thly ,My sexual intercourse activities or aspects are far more than ur females, my sex last for 6hrs -8hrs , men cum for 30 to 45mins instead of 4max seconds , ladies cum for an hour in an irregular pattern i don't know ALL THIS IS POSSIBLE WITH MY NICKY WICKY ILLUSION grin
grin

Tanks, because I have a different sexual aspects , I do 2 u 1000 things I have in mind during sex with u ,
Now it goes like this , a normal female have sex with a guy for maximum an hour ,she cums once ,The guy cums for 3seconds or maximum 4, in 2 tribbing lesbians they both cum irregularly 22secs after 24secs after 22secs every 5minutes interval in a 15mins of the 1hour of intense play ( pre-intimacy not counted)

But in my case , we go into sex in a 5 or 6mins mark ( though I won't allow u cum) ,
I will tell d man or woman "my love y not look at me y close ur eyes( if she or he isn't looking)
Then I strike with an eye contact and a normal sex of 15mins lasts will last for 6hrs , then when I become satisfied (cos that's how we Daughters have sex) , I break d first Illusions n start another in a split of a second then u shall cum for 45mins, by then you as a human will even curse Jesus because of the sugar u experience , ask chief , chief how do u see this sex ?
I will advice men n women to go buy cartons of peak milk and Ugu leave and drink ,I don't even care because if I like u n I want u to Experience paradise then I shall reduce the sex to 2hrs n make the orgasm 2hrs

Note if this sex happens in space of 3days the person shall have paralysis, and in space of 24hrs - 36hrs outright death ,
Then with the pastors , if u are unlucky to meet me n I hate ur ritualism, murder , deception n robbery then I shall have sex with you after FRIDAY HOLYGHOST INTERCESSORY NIGHT by 12:30am (when others are still praying fire ) AND DO IT AGAIN IN THE LOCK UPPER ROOM at 8pm

But if u are a mild mind seeking for green life then after the 5-6hrs something that church will be in my palms , the elders shall consult me first in what they do

...before one of us gave me the expos of my body ,I use to handle guns but who needs a gun when a stronger weapon is here with u ,

I'm really lost for words.
You're a nutcase...I swear!

Another question: are there other beings (both Male and female) like you littered all over the place, for the same purpose of wrecking havoc with their genitals and whatnot?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ManIzHot: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:

Cc ManIzhot n stee

grin

grin grin grin grin Thanks for sharing

Make I dey my dey.....dey continue to observe

O loud o grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Britboy:

I'm really lost for words.
You're a nutcase...I swear!

Another question: are there other beings (both Male and female) like you littered all over the place, for the same purpose of wrecking havoc with their genitals and whatnot?
...read d upper comments of mine
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
ManIzHot:

grin grin grin grin Thanks for sharing

Make I dey my dey.....dey continue to observe

O loud o grin grin grin
...dey ur deey as in avoiding me cos I want to kill u from 500miles
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
...Go and read ANIMAL FARM BY GEORGE ORWELL ,
If u don't understand the rubbish they discuss there u will never understand otem or me or Adolf hitlar ,
When OtemAtum comes online, I think he can comment about what you say concerning his philosophy.

I disagree with many of your claims on this thread and your methods.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Britboy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
...read d upper comments of mine

I see...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ManIzHot: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
...dey ur deey as in avoiding me cos I want to kill u from 500miles

huh avoid you ke

Not that... No lies it took me a while to sink in all what you said, that comment was made at the moment of disbelief

My life is in the hand of God!

And since I don't do you evil... No need for bad blood.. Be rest assured anytime work takes me to Abuja(which might be soon) again I might just say hi

"might"
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by drLammy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
ManIzHot:

huh avoid you ke

Not that... No lies it took me a while to sink in all what you said, that comment was made at the moment of disbelief

My life is in the hand of God!

And since I don't do you evil... No need for bad blood.. Be rest assured anytime work takes me to Abuja(which might be soon) again I might just say hi

"might"

You wan go get 45 min orgasm abi... Kontinu grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
kigami11:
What do I do when you are confused about moving forward in life and everything seems like it not working for you. Just like you feel like a evil spell is working on you
...if someone ask this question in my own world
This is what I shall answer him or her( not into painting words)

Let's go, ...
Always think about ur dreams and your talent ( what u know u can do better ,ah ah all creatures of earth standing has talents ok) and tell yourself my talent shall not leave me as far as the universe stands..
My dear always know it that the world didn't start today , you are just passing through a phase which isn't your fault , always know that this world started billions of years n will still be here for the next 1 or 2million ,
Know it Mr kigami that " your soul has been given to you to make use of forever , you can be depressed, poor and loosing it today because of your Religious parents but with me kigami owner of my soul I shall taste pleasures of life in years to come , in hundred , 200, 2000 and 20,000 years to come O YES , ....And no god or force can stop me, because THE SOUL IS MINE , sister fire here with Has said it all about the place of peace 1000000 times more peaceful than the garden of Abu Dhabi brothers
" Oh I kigami is just passing through a phase of black oppressors in government using Religion ( which side effects are tribalism, nepotism n gender inequality) to milk our dear country, this is just short period of time before their time shall pass and things will get better 4 good ,

...O yes I kigami is so wise but 150millions of fools are affecting me with their stupidity what shall I do to take my pound of flesh? ( note: TB Joshua asked this, adeboye asked this )
What shall I do to get at the fools? ( Always ask this , but pray u don't open church n I meet u grin)

...who says I kigami was charmed at the village where by our government are the cause , endsars has shown that we aren't battling evil demons but bad government robbing us raw with Religious machinery , Shame on pastors for lying to me that evil spirits are after me,

I know I kigami is working hard but nothing to show for it ,
My soul listen and bear witness MY PARENTS MIGHT BE INSENSITIVE ABOUT MY LIFE ON EARTH , BUT I STAND MY GROUND TODAY N MAKE A DECREE THAT I SHALL NOT ONLY ENJOY AFTER MY TRIBULATION YEARS ,BUT I SHALL BE HERE BACK TO BACK TO MAKE UP FOR MY SUFFERING DAYS , LISTEN MY PROBLEM WHAT IS 7YEARS OF TRIAL COMPARED TO 700,000 YEARS OF PLEASURES AND MAKING RESEARCHS

...I kigami who now know my problems are spiritual but caused by politicians n pastors sitting on the treasuries of the most blessed nation full of natural mineral resources ,
IF NELSON MANDELA CAN BE JAILED FOR MORE THAN 20YRS FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH ( NOT EVEN A SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS ) I HAVE NO PROBLEMS THAT DEEP N I KNOW IT SHALL PASS AWAY ...cos Nelson is now the most respected posthumous man on Earth , may be after my sufferings I kigami who shall stand by d truth n justice shall surpass Nelson as the greatest man alive,

...MY HEAD ! OH MY HEAD , GREAT KIGAMI 'S HEAD SHALL MEDITATE IN THE DARK TO VIEW LIGHT , because MEDITATION HAS MADE A LOT OF GODS N GODDESSES , IS THAT NOT Y ALL PAINTED GODS BY ARTISTS MEDITATE WHILE BEEN DRAWN? I OWN MY SOUL , MY SOUL OWNS ME FOREVER ...OH MY SOUL ME N YOU SHALL TASTE SWEET PLEASURES 1MILLION TIMES MORE THAN SUGAR O YEAH

Air I breathe bear me witness if I don't make it in life , may my penis never give birth ,no child of my shall suffer what I suffer, I shall make money , give birth n train my children to be great scientists , great musicians and great justice revolutionary, MY PARENTS FAILED ME N I SHALL NOT FAIL ANYONE FROM MY LOINS

Uncleck chip in to this ...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ManIzHot: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
drLammy:

You wan go get 45 min orgasm abi... Kontinu grin

Nah nah nah grin grin

How many iz my body? cheesy One strand of broom fat pass me cheesy cheesy

That said....

I def gonna meet her for more formal related issue... I might wanna write about her... Who knows

Cause when I was pretty young and they talk about Antichrist... I usually tell em the whole Antichrist thing will happen when I am old and gone

Not knowing I was gonna be talking with one..... So it is quiet interesting and mysterious to me wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
gensteejay:

When OtemAtum comes online, I think he can comment about what you say concerning his philosophy.

I disagree with many of your claims on this thread and your methods.
... You are a human you believe what ur heart wants ,

because I am a lesbian , sex lover and I fight right
Is obvious you are an African Atheist claiming you know otem , just like a Christian called nuttynac who was insulting otem in my face in a demonic thread , Otem is a fraudster,! he is a foolish deceiver! because he plays Sports betting ,
Gensteejay what is difference between u n that naive christian?
So fighters , lesbians n sexmaniacs can't say the truth unless they talk in holiness?
African Atheists are christians smiley

Case closed
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
ManIzHot:

Nah nah nah grin grin

How many iz my body? cheesy One strand of broom fat pass me cheesy cheesy

That said....

I def gonna meet her for more formal related issue... I might wanna write about her... Who knows

Cause when I was pretty young and they talk about Antichrist... I usually tell em the whole Antichrist thing will happen when I am old and gone

Not knowing I was gonna be talking with one..... So it is quiet interesting and mysterious to me wink wink wink
...can you define Antichrists N Satanists ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:

Case closed
Not what my heart wants but what I see or have seen with my two eyes.

I've never met any of the authors of the books I listed earlier (and I think the same thing applies when it comes to the texts of major religions).

For that reason, it's not prudent for a person to live one's life solely according to a doctrine or the philosophy of a specific author since all doctrines and philosophies human use/follow on earth are man-made and have their flaws.

Zombiesm no be life.

If I haven't seen something or someone with my two eyes, I can entertain some reservations about it or them.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:

because I am a lesbian , sex lover and I fight right
Is obvious you are an African Atheist claiming you know otem , just like a Christian called nuttynac who was insulting otem in my face in a demonic thread , Otem is a fraudster,! he is a foolish deceiver! because he plays Sports betting ,
Gensteejay what is difference between u n that naive christian?
So fighters , lesbians n sexmaniacs can't say the truth unless they talk in holiness?
African Atheists are christians smiley

Case closed
If anyone says Otem is a fraudster, is this or that, they will have to provide a concrete proof to back their claim.

Anyone can say anything or make any claim about others. The main thing is the evidence for or against the claim.

Then, OtemAtum is even on Nairaland.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
gensteejay:

Not what my heart wants but what I see or have seen with my two eyes.

I've never met any of the authors of the books I listed earlier (and I think the same thing applies when it comes to the texts of major religions).

For that reason, it's not prudent for a person to live one's life solely according to a doctrine or the philosophy of a specific author since all doctrines and philosophies human use/follow on earth are man-made.

Zombiesm no be life.

If I haven't seen something or someone with my two eyes, I can entertain some reservations about it or them.
Now let's talk about fighting ( because if I say war you will think I am satanic)
Can you list the demerits of fighting so I can know where I aggrieved a great researcher like u ?
No more of that word war,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ManIzHot: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
...can you define Antichrists N Satanists ?

Oh well......
anti-Christ, is a person prophesied by the Bible to oppose Christ and substitute himself in Christ's place before the Second Coming. Or antiChrist, the polar opposite and ultimate enemy of Christ. According to Christian tradition, he will reign terribly in the period prior to the Last Judgment.

Satanism in other hand is a group of ideological and philosophical beliefs based on Satan simple undecided

But are these two sort of related?

Me: kind of.... Because tongue

Both advocate self will eg make yourself Your Own god, bind and cast things in your name instead of calling on Jesus to the rescue wink wink wink, ............and be directed by the human conscience to undertake pursuits guided by the individual will.

Second.....both are against Christ! tongue tongue

I beg no more questions I am kinda lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thanks in advance for understanding.... grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
gensteejay:

If anyone says Otem is a fraudster, is this or that, they will have to provide a concrete proof to back their claim.

Anyone can say anything or make any claim about others. The main thing is the evidence for or against the claim.

Then, OtemAtum is even on Nairaland.
...when talking with me stop forming super mature , so people will know u are gentleman! angry ...I hate gentleman that's for sure ,
I know if I am reserved as u , we won't be making progress here
...Antichrists are Antichrists
...and atheists are Atheists
Selfishness reigns in you Atheists and isnt good , see beyond atheism not when the chips are down u run to adeboye for cleansing
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:

Now let's talk about fighting ( because if I say war you will think I am satanic)
Can you list the demerits of fighting so I can know where I aggrieved a great researcher like u ?
No more of that word war,
If a person (whether male or female) acts bravely and seems to like fighting, physicals combats (perhaps due to their military background) for the mere sake of it, I don't think a place with many of such ideologies can ever be peaceful.

Looking at all the bad sides of some religions (their histories of wars and violence, an atheist, a freethinker, scientist, and the likes may feel religions need to be eradicated and they may start attacking religious beliefs and/or people physically).

If such a person or group wins their fights (or combats) against the religions then what comes next? They move on to gender war?

Definitely, they (allies) will face each other sooner or later with this kind of ideology.

The ideology creates a vicious cycle of wars.

The whole ideology looks like that of a person on a revenge mission to me.

If one doesn't like a specific religion (due to its histories of wars, bloodshed and violence perhaps), I believe it's better to adopt criticism rather than physical approach than can lead to anarchy.

There are enough issues/problems an average Nigerian is facing in this country already (and adding religious fights to them is anti-human).
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
...when talking with me stop forming super mature , so people will know u are gentleman! angry ...I hate gentleman that's for sure ,
I know if I am reserved as u , we won't be making progress here
...Antichrists are Antichrists
...and atheists are Atheists
Selfishness reigns in you Atheists and isnt good , see beyond atheism not when the chips are down u run to adeboye for cleansing
I understand you perfectly. Online gender wars are a no-no for me.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
ManIzHot:

Oh well......
anti-Christ, is a person prophesied by the Bible to oppose Christ and substitute himself in Christ's place before the Second Coming. Or antiChrist, the polar opposite and ultimate enemy of Christ. According to Christian tradition, he will reign terribly in the period prior to the Last Judgment.

Satanism in other hand is a group of ideological and philosophical beliefs based on Satan simple undecided

But are these two sort of related?

Me: kind of.... Because tongue

Both advocate self will eg make yourself Your Own god, bind and cast things in your name instead of calling on Jesus to the rescue wink wink wink, ............and be directed by the human conscience to undertake pursuits guided by the individual will.

Second.....both are against Christ! tongue tongue

I beg no more questions I am kinda lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thanks in advance for understanding.... grin grin

... What you did now is that " As a reader( bible reader) , you ( ManIzhot ) is reading from the FUTAJALON book( bible of jezus) about who hates buhari( Jesus)

Year 6000AD in Nigeria( divided anyways)
...who is an Antibuhari( Antichrist) ? An Antibuhari is the evil person that will come n destroy d innocent and good fulani humans( fulani herdsmen)
He shall reign with curses n evil against the holy fulanis, ( holy Jews forming terror coys ie satanists)

Who are the Satanists ?
They are the same, Since SisterFire is saying all evil things I think I will define satanists as she n her evil minnions ,since I can't even define it on my own , let me indict SisterFire and she is even a lesbian oh ,she is d Satanist bible warned against , y will someone chase demons with his name?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ManIzHot: 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
... What you did now is that " As a reader( bible reader) , you ( ManIzhot ) is reading from the FUTAJALON book( bible of jezus) about who hates buhari( Jesus)

Year 6000AD in Nigeria( divided anyways)
...who is an Antibuhari( Antichrist) ? An Antibuhari is the evil person that will come n destroy d innocent and good fulani humans( fulani herdsmen)
He shall reign with curses n evil against the holy fulanis, ( holy Jews forming terror coys ie satanists)

Who are the Satanists ?
They are the same, Since SisterFire is saying all evil things I think I will define satanists as she n her evil minnions ,since I can't even define it on my own , let me indict SisterFire and she is even a lesbian oh ,she is d Satanist bible warned against , y will someone chase demons with his name?

Reverse psychology grin

Madam leave that.....can't lie tho... I admire your wealth of knowledge and perseverance.....that said, I am still reading between the lines sad

how can I trade on deriv and make millions of dollars ojare grin cheesy Been studying them for a while mehn it seems tricky

Oro owo lo ba mi bayi (na money matter concern me for now)
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
gensteejay:

If a person (whether male or female) acts bravely and seems to like fighting, physicals combats (perhaps due to their military background) for the mere sake of it, I don't think a place with many of such ideologies can ever be peaceful.

Looking at all the bad sides of some religions (their histories of wars and violence, an atheist, a freethinker, scientist, and the likes may feel religions need to be eradicated and they may start attacking religious beliefs and/or people physically).

If such a person or groups wins their fights (or combats) against the religions then what comes next? They move on to gender war?

Definitely, they (allies) will face each other sooner or later with this kind of ideology.

The ideology creates a vicious cycle of wars.

The whole ideology looks like that of a person on a revenge mission to me.

If one doesn't like a specific religion (due to its histories of wars, bloodshed and violence perhaps), I believe it's better to adopt criticism rather than physical approach than can lead to anarchy.

There are enough issues/problems an average Nigerian is facing in this country already (and adding religious fights to them is anti-human).

...may I Make a correction !

After the person wins war against Religion , CARS N 100METRE TRAINS WILL BE SEEN FLYING UP IN THE MOON , WHILE SOME GIRLS FIGHT Some boys after then ....

.EWOOOOOOOOOOOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked I SHUD AV KNOWN I AM TALKING TO A YORUBAMAN!
I FOR SAY shocked shocked shocked
OMG y did I forgot u are a Yoruba man who hates war that many gods who reincanate to start up revolutionary where sabotaged because " War is a NO NO on yorubaland ,

...nature dosent lie , I have never seen a man fighting me this long cos of WAR ONLINE N OFFLINE! grin

PLEASE CALL ME UR ENEMY , SATANIA , EVIL AND WICKED DEVIL BUT ONE DAY WE SHALL BE FRIENDS AGAIN , THATS ME ! THATS HOW WE DO IT OVERTHERE
IS BIGCOWHORN NOT MY FRIEND NOW , EVEN IF HE STARTS AGAIN, HE SHALL STILL BE MY FRIEND , EVEN IN A ONE MILLION ATTEMPT HE SHALL STILL BE MY FRIEND
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
...may I Make a correction !

After the person wins war against Religion , CARS N 100METRE TRAIN WILL BE SEEN FLYING UP IN THE MOON , WHILE SOME GIRLS FIGHT Some boys after then ....

.EWOOOOOOOOOOOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked I SHUD AV KNOWN I AM TALKING TO A YORUBAMAN!
I FOR SAY shocked shocked shocked
OMG y did I forgot u are a Yoruba man who hates war that many gods who reincanate to start up revolutionary where sabotaged because " War is a NO NO on yorubaland ,

...nature dosent lie , I have never seen a man fighting me this long cos of WAR ONLINE N OFFLINE! grin
Okay. Lols.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
ManIzHot:

Reverse psychology grin

Madam leave that.....can't lie tho... I admire your wealth of knowledge and perseverance.....that said, I am still reading between the lines sad

how can I trade on deriv and make millions of dollars ojare grin cheesy Been studying them for a while mehn it seems tricky

Oro owo lo ba mi bayi (na money matter concern me for now)
...and if u can't succeed to make d illusion money , who shall you blame?

Tell me who shall you cast the bigstone on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.