Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,535 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (219364 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
I terrezo2002 is a jobless vagabondical bozo released to the cyberspace...you all can see I am trapped here in the ops thread..all my useless quotes and mention are centered on this thread..the witches here have caged, uselessed, and wasted me here... that I will achieve nothing here in this cage till I die...but I have actually surrendered to the witch coven, denounced christianity, embraced universal truth and accepted my fate as the executioner umbrateeth04 will finally burn me alive to ashes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
I terrezo2002 is a jobless vagabondical bozo released to the cyberspace...you all can see I am trapped here in the ops thread..all my useless quotes and mention are centered on this thread..the witches here have caged, uselessed, and wasted me here... that I will achieve nothing here in this cage till I die...but I have actually surrendered to the witch coven, denounced christianity, embraced universal truth and accepted my fate as the executioner umbrateeth04 will finally burn me alive to asheslipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
I terrezo2002 is a jobless vagabondical bozo released to the cyberspace...you all can see I am trapped here in the ops thread..all my useless quotes and mention are centered on this thread..the witches here have caged, uselessed, and wasted me here... that I will achieve nothing here in this cage till I die...but I have actually surrendered to the witch coven, denounced christianity, embraced universal truth and accepted my fate as the executioner umbrateeth04 will finally burn me alive to ashes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
Please I am sorry terrezo2002. I umbrateeth04, A.K.A Margery and gromilla010, hereby denounce gay and from following sisterfire. I reject universal code and its lies.
I will stop smoking marijuana from now on and concentrate on living a life that Jesus Christ would be proud of. May God punish me if I ever do what I said I will stop. My I never know peace and happiness if I don't serve the One and True God. May I continue to suffer if I don't love Jesus Christ and obey His commandments.
Nairaland, today I have become an evangelist for Jesus Christ. Thank you once again terrezo2002. God bless you. Amen
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
sisterfire from now on I terrezo2002 will bow down and worship you..you are my goddess...as I look up my eyes to the hill from whence does my help come from my help comes from the witches who have wasted me and caged me here..I will continue to serve sisterfire as her slave till umbrateeth04 sets me ablaze and even in the afterlife while I burn in hell she will forever be my goddess..from now on I will burn my bible and embrace universal codes and bow down to the witch coven cry cry cry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Please I am sorry terrezo2002. I umbrateeth04, A.K.A Margery and gromilla010, hereby denounce gay and from following sisterfire. I reject universal code and its lies.
I will stop smoking marijuana from now on and concentrate on living a life that Jesus Christ would be proud of. May God punish me if I ever do what I said I will stop. My I never know peace and happiness if I don't serve the One and True God. May I continue to suffer if I don't love Jesus Christ and obey His commandments.
Nairaland, today I have become an evangelist for Jesus Christ. Thank you once again terrezo2002. God bless you. Amen
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
sisterfire from now on I terrezo2002 will bow down and worship you..you are my goddess...as I look up my eyes to the hill from whence does my help come from my help comes from the witches who have wasted me and caged me here..I will continue to serve sisterfire as her slave till umbrateeth04 sets me ablaze and even in the afterlife while I burn in hell she will forever be my goddess..from now on I will burn my bible and embrace universal codes and bow down to the witch coven cry cry cry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
Please I am sorry terrezo2002. I umbrateeth04, A.K.A Margery and gromilla010, hereby denounce gay and from following sisterfire. I reject universal code and its lies. Terrezo2002 is more powerful than sisterfire, otem and every useless things I have been following.
I l, umbrateeth04, A.K.A Margery and gromilla010,
will follow you and serve your God terrezo2002
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
Jesus Christ must be honoured in my life everyday. Shame to me umbrateeth04, A.K.A Margery and gromilla010 for allowing ordinary human sisterfire to decieve me. Thank you terrezo2002
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
sisterfire from now on I terrezo2002 will bow down and worship you..you are my goddess...as I look up my eyes to the hill from whence does my help come from my help comes from the witches who have wasted me and caged me here..I will continue to serve sisterfire as her slave till umbrateeth04 sets me ablaze and even in the afterlife while I burn in hell she will forever be my goddess..from now on I will burn my bible and embrace universal codes and bow down to the witch coven cry cry cry cry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
umbrateeth04 I am very honey.. please can you come and fvck my anus inside my cage..at least that is the last thing I need from you before you set me ablaze cry cry cry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

1 Corinthians 6:13-14 You say, “Food was made for the stomach, and the stomach for food.” (This is true, though someday God will do away with both of them.) But you can’t say that our bodies were made for sexual immorality. They were made for the Lord, and the Lord cares about our bodies. And God will raise us from the dead by his power, just as he raised our Lord from the dead.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
1 Corinthians 6:18-19 Run from sexual sin! No other sin so clearly affects the body as this one does. For sexual immorality is a sin against your own body. Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
umbrateeth04 I am very honey.. please can you come and fvck my anus inside my cage..at least that is the last thing I need from you before you set me ablaze cry cry cry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
umbrateeth04 I am very honey.. please can you come and fvck my anus inside my cage..at least that is the last thing I need from you before you set me ablaze cry cry cry cry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
Hebrews 13:4 “Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.”
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
Leviticus 18:20 “You must not lie carnally with your neighbor’s wife and thus defile yourself with her.”
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
1 Corinthians 6:18 “Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.”
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
Umbrateeth04 I am very hungry I have not eaten for the past three weeks inside sisterfire's cage...the only thing I have been eating and drinking is my EXCRETA and urine cry cry cry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
Ephesians 5:3 “But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints.” O Lord, I umbrateeth04, Margery, gromilla010 is guilty of all these. I am a serial fornicator. What can I do?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
Even though you can't give me food at least pass me your EXCRETA and urine..a hungry man like me have no choice..I don suffer for sisterfire's cage cry cry cry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
Mark 7:21 “For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders.” Please terrzo2002, how can I be free from the evil sisterfire? All these judgement upon my head?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
Hey this witches have wasted me and turned me into a worthless piece of shit..since adams they have caged me here and made me to keep typing hogwash upon hogwash while my mates are busy chilling and making money cry cry cry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
1 Corinthians 10:8 “Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.” sisterfire, wherever you are, may God punish you for destroying my life. Thank God for terrezo2002
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
Hebrews 12:16 “lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright.”. I am now a preacher of the gospel. Devil and sisterfire, get lost. I umbrateeth04, Margery, gromilla010 says so
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
I terrezo2002 is a madman that escaped from yabaleft and now found myself consistently tortured in sisterfire's cage waiting for the day umbrateeth04 will finally set me ablaze...had I known I would have stayed in the psychiatric hospital receiving treatment cry cry cry cry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:
The witches here have utterly destroyed and vanquished me..I terrezo2002 is a walking dead corpse waiting for the day I will be finally burnt alive cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.