Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (211772 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
https://www.nairaland.com/7529259/umbrateeth04-troll-romance-thread-arrested

Na to burn you like them burn your papa remain.
The umbrateeth04 gay is really a coward. He calls himself the king of troll, but see the way he runs away like a coward all the time. Changing moniker from umbrateeth04 to gromilla010. Either margery is banned or he couldn't get to login with the moniker. I have been expecting him to change to that too so his three monikers gets destroyed. He is such a depressed failure
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
https://www.nairaland.com/7529259/umbrateeth04-troll-romance-thread-arrested

Na to burn you like them burn your papa remain.
them never born any man wey go try am... grin grin
Infact before that happens they go massacre all your miserable lineage use them feed the poor in your village grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

The umbrateeth04 gay is really a coward. He calls himself the king of troll, but see the way he runs away like a coward all the time. Changing moniker from umbrateeth04 to gromilla010. Either margery is banned or he couldn't get to login with the moniker. I have been expecting him to change to that too so his three monikers gets destroyed. He is such a depressed failure
says an idiotic pathetic foolish coward who is afraid of divulging his full details....show me your gay lover and I will tell you what you are....you never see anything..I go furstrate two of una today till you commit suicide and die grin grin
Gromilla010 this idiot think say I be you grin grin
You are more stupid than I thought you are if you could think for a minute in that your decayed brain that Margery is my alternate moniker grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
I beg you in the name of sango stop bullying people wey no get your time. Come to me , bring your HIV infested homosexual ass so my dogs can impale it with their hit rod.
AIDS carrier victim..my dog is missing you....come and suck it's shithole wink wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:

I am gay come and fvck my anus kiss kiss kiss

you too love penis oooo wink wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
says an idiotic pathetic foolish coward who is afraid of divulging his full details....show me your gay lover and I will tell you what you are....you never see anything..I go furstrate two of una today till you commit suicide and die grin grin
Gromilla010 this idiot think say I be you grin grin
You are more stupid than I thought you are if you could think for a minute in that your decayed brain that Margery is my alternate moniker grin grin grin
grin grin grin Madness begins when you begin to talk to yourself. Please change to Gromilla010 and respond to yourself grin grin grin grin
I am catching cruise watching you display your senseless drama.
You have tried to logon to Margery but you can't. grin grin grin grin.
You have be saying you will fustrate me for over one week now. Abeg when are you going to start the frustration or is it a song you are singing that I don't know? Abi you don start already? cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
see your elder brother. I will bring you out of your hole and pour hot oil into your brain. I go torment you till you deactivate
I will pour molten steel on your whole body, dehumanize, abuse and victimize you if you don't turn gay grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin Madness begins when you begin to talk to yourself. Please change to Gromilla010 and respond to yourself grin grin grin grin
I am catching cruise watching you display your senseless drama.
You have tried to logon to Margery but you can't. grin grin grin grin.
You have be saying you will fustrate me for over one week now. Abeg when are you going to start the frustration or is it a song you are singing that I don't know? Abi you don start already? cheesy
IDIOTISM begins when I have damaged your brain beyond repair that you can't differentiate the three different monikers grin grin grin grin
That is how far I have damaged your already damaged brain grin grin grin
You are cursed and the funniest part is that a madman doesn't even know he is looking at death face to face grin grin
Terrezo2002 if I can't get you offline I will furstrate you here in your trapped cage till you give up the ghost grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
IDIOTISM begins when I have damaged your brain beyond repair that you can't differentiate the three different monikers grin grin grin grin
That is how far I have damaged your already damaged brain grin grin grin
You are cursed and the funniest part is that a madman doesn't even know he is looking at death face to face grin grin
Margery, Gromilla010 if I can't get you offline I will furstrate you here in your trapped cage till you give up the ghost grin grin grin
Get yourself and damage yourself coward gromilla010, Margery. Send your details let's meet offline. Let's see who gets damaged.
Why haven't you switched account since morning?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Get yourself and damage yourself coward gromilla010, Margery. Send your details let's meet offline. Let's see who gets damaged.
Why haven't you switched account since morning?
idiotic useless coward..send your details...a digital vagabond defending his dead god on nairaland in a faceless forum grin grin grin
And see if you will live to tell the tale grin grin
I am sure any body that is gay or perceive to be open minded is gay too that is why you think those three monikers is me...any way I don't blame you that is how far I have severly damaged your already damaged brain grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
idiotic useless coward..send your details...a digital vagabond defending his dead god on nairaland in a faceless forum grin grin grin
And see if you will live to tell the tale grin grin
I am sure any body that is gay or perceive to be open minded is gay too that is why you think those three monikers is me...any way I don't blame you that is how far I have severly damaged your already damaged brain grin grin grin
grin grin grin coward umbrateeth04, Margery, gromilla010. If the other party won't send his details, why don't you send yours? Why do you just bark about like a toothless dog? Why am I even responding to someone who wears diapers. You are child. Go to bed. There is school tomorrow. Good night
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin coward umbrateeth04, Margery, gromilla010. If the other party won't send his details, why don't you send yours? Why do you just bark about like a toothless dog? Why am I even responding to someone who wears diapers. You are child. Go to bed. There is school tomorrow. Good night
idiotic coward aka terrezo2002..don't run inside your cage..come back here idiotic fool grin grin grin....the owner of the thread is on facebook and reddit carrying out her enlightenment mission but you are here in this thread trapped like a helpless poor rat about to be slaughtered and devoured by a brutal cat grin grin

fear won't let you divulge your details because you know what will happen to you if you dare do that...aluu 4 will be a child's play of the torture, anguish and agony you will pass through grin grin grin

run along inside your trapped cage and wait for your death sentence...a brainless son of a useless bitch grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VawuIenceProMax: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2023
terrezo2002:

he is a learner. I have silenced more advanced trolls like obamamessi sulele04 and many more. He dosnt know I have all time, devices , money , and unlimited Internet to do this nonstop for a whole year . umbrateeth04 will be raped by my pigs soon

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VawuIenceProMax: 12:10am On Jan 18, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
idiotic coward aka terrezo2002..don't run inside your cage..come back here idiotic fool grin grin grin....the owner of the thread is on facebook and reddit carrying out her enlightenment mission but you are here in this thread trapped like a helpless poor rat about to be slaughtered and devoured by a brutal cat grin grin

fear won't let you divulge your details because you know what will happen to you if you dare do that...aluu 4 will be a child's play of the torture, anguish and agony you will pass through grin grin grin

run along inside your trapped cage and wait for your death sentence...a brainless son of a useless bitch grin grin

when you waste all your time type trash like this, do you actually think people bother reading the trash? grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VawuIenceProMax: 12:55am On Jan 18, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
I will pour molten steel on your whole body, dehumanize, abuse and victimize you if you don't turn gay grin grin
this one wey dey use touch and follow on street dogs dey follow me talk
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VawuIenceProMax: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you too love penis oooo wink wink
u no even get data , u dey follow your papa talk

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VawuIenceProMax: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2023
Gromilla010:
you get luck this no be facebook, twitter or any other social media advance platform...dem for don ban your account and ip address since cheesy
if them born you well give me your Facebook after you screenshot this post and post am there
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
idiotic coward aka umbrateeth04, Margery, gromilla010..don't run inside your cage..come back here idiotic fool grin grin grin....the owner of the thread is in the gabbage dump and in the zoo carrying out her enlightenment mission but you are here in this thread trapped like a helpless poor rat about to be slaughtered and devoured by a brutal cat grin grin

Noise maker always talking trash
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Where Did Sin Come From?

Sin entered the cosmos due to an act of rebellion against God, not because God created sin. 1 John 3:4 states that “sin is lawlessness.” Sin is any violation of God’s laws or standards. Romans 1:28-32 and Galatians 5:19-21 give us lists of sins. However, the lists are not all-inclusive.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
u no even get data , u dey follow your papa talk
you need anal banging to correct your brain wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
terrezo2002:

I terrezo2002 is a Noise maker and I am always talking trash
it will always be trash to a zombie whose brain has been crushed to pieces..terrezo2002 you are a cadaver grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
terrezo2002:
Where Did Sin Come From?

Sin entered the cosmos due to an act of rebellion against God, not because God created sin. 1 John 3:4 states that “sin is lawlessness.” Sin is any violation of God’s laws or standards. Romans 1:28-32 and Galatians 5:19-21 give us lists of sins. However, the lists are not all-inclusive.
a tale of a mad man grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
it will always be trash to a zombie whose brain has been crushed to pieces.. umbrateeth04, Margery, gromilla010 you are a cavader grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
Bleep the mod deleting this awesome thread. Let me open it in crime section. This home you go suffer for my hand. Mods can't help you
submit your anus for banging....my dog want to service your anus grin grin wink
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
I umbrateeth04 A.K.A margery and Gromilla010 declare today that I love Jesus Christ with all my life, soul and mind. I renounce my stupid gay life and I submit to the authority of Jesus Christ. So help me God. Amen grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
terrezo2002:

I terrezo2002 has publicly denounced christianity and embrace universal truth...and this so I have sealed with the sperm coming out from my penis and so shall it be even in my death sentence as umbrateeth04 will finally execute me by burning me to death lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VawulenceProMax: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
a tale of a mad man grin grin grin
stop bullying that Innocent guy. Face me like a useless bastard that you are. Face me like a homosexual with AIDS that you are , Face me like a real maggot infested ass homosexual that you are. Let me do to you what that mob did to the armrobber you call your father
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VawulenceProMax: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you need anal banging to correct your brain wink
I dey here 24 hours. I can do this for 1 year nonstop fucker. Na now u jam

I see you on line but you dey form offline. This is synopsis of the Vawulence to come cool

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=Umbrateeth04 post=120162169][/quote]
I umbrateeth04, Margery, gromilla010
I give my life to Jesus Christ from now on. Sisterfire is mad. She has been teaching me rubbish all along. Thank you terrezo2002 for showing me the light. I am forever grateful
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
I umbrateeth04, Margery, gromilla010
I give my life to Jesus Christ from now on. Sisterfire is mad. She has been teaching me rubbish all along. Thank you terrezo2002 for showing me the light. I am forever grateful
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Umbrateeth04: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
stop bullying that Innocent guy. Face me like a useless bastard that you are. Face me like a homosexual with AIDS that you are , Face me like a real maggot infested ass homosexual that you are. Let me do to you what that mob did to the armrobber you call your father
a homeless AIDS carrier urchin....you are like a prey running towards the predator..like a bushrat running towards the hunter...let me send you to go meet your dead family that died in a ghastly fiery accident cos you are apparently polluting the earth with your inconsequential, insignificant existence...at least you are making it less easy for me to tear you apart and rip you to pieces grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.