Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208124 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
uchenageme:

Babe, I love your conviction and how you try to convince people with your logic. Some of the logic makes sense while others are just murky. You don't know me or what i know. Most of what you wrote on this thread can easily be reasoned out by someone who reads widely and sees a lot of movies. Believe me most of what you have written on this thread are not strange to me.

That someone cautioned some evil spirit in his dream using his own name is not extra ordinary, even the bible (which i believe contains a mixture of truths and lies) says that if we believe, then we can move mountains. Man is powerful, if only he knows who or what he is. But the muslim guy's submission doesn't mean that you are giving us facts.

Afterall its a well known tactic in psychological warfare to mix lies with truths to confuse your enemy.

So again, I ask you, how can I verify that you are a higher spiritual being and that all you say is truth.

My name is actually not Uchenna. Guess my correct name.
When Was thE last time christians cast demons with their names Itimpataka
Wy claiminG sense when u have none
 Choose A or B 
or you fcccK ofF forever
because is so Obvious
her questions pains you olodo
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
.♦ Attention ♦
..sorry everyone Its SisterFire ... just lended this alhajia busybee's monikker till 4pm

...I was actually banned by antispasm bot till tomorrow when trying to talk 2 angry hellvictorinho
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
Rekhina:
.♦ Attention ♦
..sorry everyone Its SisterFire ... just lended this alhajia busybee's monikker till 4pm

...I was actually banned by antispasm bot till tomorrow when trying to talk 2 angry hellvictorinho
Hello.
It's not like I am so angry with you.
I was just trying to show that certain things can't exist.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Hello.
It's not like I am so angry with you.
I was just trying to show that certain things can't exist.
...i am so sorry i would have used ur heart 4 d example , but I used ur brain, funny enough the antispasm bot has to ban me for that grin
...that's just what came to my mind at that moment ,
My plans is that when I asked u to give me ur brains n u go to the internet n download brains then , I shall tell u to put up the evidence like how u opened ur head with a surgical knife n pull out ur brain just like Hannibal lecter , ( all this is very impossible , yes I know)

...Then you (hellvictorinho ) will ask me how do u expect me to pull out my brains 4 u to see ? You ( SisterFire ) is evil

Then I shall laff and I shall tell u to allow " nirfreak n freespirited to die first so they can show u how spirit look like,
because is very obvious that I SisterFire has not set my eye on my own gumy brain ever?
That dosent show that I don't have brain

...I know how our objectified spirit or soul in valley of peace/freedom/knowledge looks like , but they ( nirfreak & freespirited) don't know , trying to use an atheist psychology on them is an intimidation to them as living beings, that's y I decided to intimidate you with same Atheist psychology ....we learn everyday don't be angry with me
...as u can see questions I asked here because in wanted to learn things no one answered me not even one.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

Incase of fight who wins between you Daughters and the flying female' Humanoids
...good question
I presume you mean one on one fight ?
May be d natural n physical qualities we both have
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
uchenageme:

Babe, I love your conviction and how you try to convince people with your logic. Some of the logic makes sense while others are just murky. You don't know me or what i know. Most of what you wrote on this thread can easily be reasoned out by someone who reads widely and sees a lot of movies. Believe me most of what you have written on this thread are not strange to me.

That someone cautioned some evil spirit in his dream using his own name is not extra ordinary, even the bible (which i believe contains a mixture of truths and lies) says that if we believe, then we can move mountains. Man is powerful, if only he knows who or what he is. But the muslim guy's submission doesn't mean that you are giving us facts.

Afterall its a well known tactic in psychological warfare to mix lies with truths to confuse your enemy.

So again, I ask you, how can I verify that you are a higher spiritual being and that all you say is truth.

My name is actually not Uchenna. Guess my correct name.
from SisterFire
...I smell jealousy from ur heart ...maybe u are from Abagana in anambra state , place filled with terrible jealous humans,
The jealous headquarter of the world lies there

...the wickedness, maliciousness and envy burning in you has made you as a Christian contradict the bible ,in your words " Though shall not call the name the Jesus in the time of attack"
Uchenna in your malicious bible contradictions " you stated that one can move mountain without having faith in our lord Jesus Christ"
Uchenageme the envy in your soul has made u a despicable liar " contradict bible that if faith we have in OURSELVES (NOT IN OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST) can be little as mustard that we can command Deadmen to rise n they rise "

...you all can see great envy and wickedness that lies in every Christian's heart , that's y purehearts are leaving the church on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Done

Check. You can keep it permanently
...ok my dear
Tanks ♥
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, at last!

This thread don land for oblivion.... Dating and meet-up zone no less shocked

I believe we have Amatarasha and Ladiesforever to thank for that grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy
...tanks I appreciate ur kindness
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uchenageme(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Rekhina:
from SisterFire
...I smell jealousy from ur heart ...maybe u are from Abagana in anambra state , place filled with terrible jealous humans,
The jealous headquarter of the world lies there

...the wickedness, maliciousness and envy burning in you has made you as a Christian contradict the bible ,in your words " Though shall not call the name the Jesus in the time of attack"
Uchenna in your malicious bible contradictions " you stated that one can move mountain without having faith in our lord Jesus Christ"
Uchenageme the envy in your soul has made u a despicable liar " contradict bible that if faith we have in OURSELVES (NOT IN OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST) can be little as mustard that we can command Deadmen to rise n they rise "

...you all can see great envy and wickedness that lies in every Christian's heart , that's y purehearts are leaving the church on a daily basis

You keep proving me right with your guesswork here and there. Im not from Anambra state talkless of Abagana,

I don't consider myself a christian because I'm not convinced with their ways and i think the Bible has been adultrated.

And my name is not Uchenna, even a common human who is clairvoyant enough will easily know these things. But you cannot, yet you claim to be a higher spiritual being.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Battery growing lights
Is this comedy??
...is SisterFire
What is comedy in this ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
uchenageme:

You keep proving me right with your guesswork here and there. Im not from Anambra state talkless of Abagana,

I don't consider myself a christian because I'm not convinced with their ways and i think the Bible has been adultrated.

And my name is not Uchenna, even a common human who is clairvoyant enough will easily know these things. But you cannot, yet you claim to be a higher spiritual being.
...Who is guessing ? U behave like an Abagana envious twart that's what I am saying ,
...u think u can use pastor's skills on me
Answer my question if you are man enough grin grin
Ezi bida grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uchenageme(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
LadiesForever:
...Who is guessing ? U behave like an Abagana envious twart that's what I am saying ,
...u think u can use pastor's skills on me
Answer my question if you are man enough grin grin
Ezi bida grin

What is your question. Meanwhile you have cleverly tried to avoid my own question by attacking me with lies.

I will repeat my question again. What is the peoof that you are telling us the absolute truth and not just mixing some half truths with lies to accomplish a hidden agenda?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
uchenageme:

...Abeg just shut your crap MAX , christianity smells all over u , YOU ARENT EVEN UP TO THE LEVEL OF AN AFRICAN ATHEIST ,TALKLESS OF A FREEMINDED ,

Now accuse me of guesswork , cos I called u max , christianity stinks all over u of the 100humans I call max u will be the only one accusing me of guesswork ...always chasing after MEDIOCRITY ,
Fufu and ofe oha has destroyed hallelujah shouting " ndigbo , shame on it all !
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
uchenageme:

What is your question. Meanwhile you have cleverly tried to avoid my own question by attacking me with lies.

I will repeat my question again. What is the peoof that you are telling us the absolute truth and not just mixing some half truths with lies to accomplish a hidden agenda?
... Hahahahaahahahaha grin grin
What proof did ur master Jesus give when common mere soldiers asked him to prove he is a son of God ! He was so helpless and fearful at the spot,
...A so called god was hanged on a stick like a laboratory lizard ,
... hahahahaahahahaha grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
uchenageme:

...I wrote 500word parable and asked u to chose A or B , but u did nothing but talk like an envious zombie that u are!

Answer whether senior A or senior B , if you are man enough , if u have a dick in between mtchewwww
Ezi bida! grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uchenageme(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
LadiesForever:
...I wrote 500word parable and asked u to chose A or B , but u did nothing but talk like an envious zombie that u are!

Answer whether senior A or senior B , if you are man enough , if u have a dick in between mtchewwww
Ezi bida! grin

I will certainly choose the one who tells me the truth. Which is senior B, using your analogy, but I can only do that on two conditions.

1. I should be aware of what the truth is.

2. I would have to be sure that what he is saying is the truth.

But here you have a lot of fantasies which can be conceived by a discerning mind. And you expect an intelligent person to swallow everything without thinking?

Moreso you get angry if someone ask you if these stories can be verified in any way. What do you take us for?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Rekhina:
...i am so sorry i would have used ur heart 4 d example , but I used ur brain, funny enough the antispasm bot has to ban me for that grin
...that's just what came to my mind at that moment ,
My plans is that when I asked u to give me ur brains n u go to the internet n download brains then , I shall tell u to put up the evidence like how u opened ur head with a surgical knife n pull out ur brain just like Hannibal lecter , ( all this is very impossible , yes I know)

...Then you (hellvictorinho ) will ask me how do u expect me to pull out my brains 4 u to see ? You ( SisterFire ) is evil

Then I shall laff and I shall tell u to allow " nirfreak n freespirited to die first so they can show u how spirit look like,
because is very obvious that I SisterFire has not set my eye on my own gumy brain ever?
That dosent show that I don't have brain

...I know how our objectified spirit or soul in valley of peace/freedom/knowledge looks like , but they ( nirfreak & freespirited) don't know , trying to use an atheist psychology on them is an intimidation to them as living beings, that's y I decided to intimidate you with same Atheist psychology ....we learn everyday don't be angry with me
...as u can see questions I asked here because in wanted to learn things no one answered me not even one.

You are dodging things.
All I want is a picture of the soul of anything.
It doesn't have to be your soul.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
LadiesForever:
...is SisterFire
What is comedy in this ?
Battery growing lights is comedy.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
uchenageme:

... hahahahaahahahaha grin Omgosh christianity won't kill me ,

...kigami11 talked with me I called him kigami my dear
... Tloc talked 2 me I called him tloc
Uncleck yarned with me so , I called him my dear uncleck
Coming to a christian uchenageme whose god jesus rapes humans at will , dat doesn't have single power when on earth , he uchenageme talked to me n I called him uchenna , then he wants me to cast my eye from Abuja to where ever pigeon hole he types from ,

SEE THIS ONE WEY IM GOD NO FIT PROVE SHISHI BUT LIES UPON LIES, THATS HOW THEY ASK UR JESUS TO PROVE HIS TERRORIST ASS , AND HE CLAIM THEY ARE TEMPTING HIM,
SO UCHENNA I WILL BORROW A LEAF FROM UR SAVIOUR DON'T TEMPT UR MAJESTY UR GODDESS OR HELL OF SNAKES AWAITS YOU COS IT WAS WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF OZOZOMBA THAT CURSE BE ON ANYONE WHO TEMPTS HIS GODDESS HAHAHAHA grin HAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
uchenageme:

I will certainly choose the one who tells me the truth. Which is senior B, using your analogy, but I can only do that on two conditions.

1. I should be aware of what the truth is.

2. I would have to be sure that what he is saying is the truth.

But here you have a lot of fantasies which can be conceived by a discerning mind. And you expect an intelligent person to swallow everything without thinking?

Moreso you get angry if someone ask you if these stories can be verified in any way. What do you take us for?
...sorry my dear I cannot turn water to wine or turn the words u type to dollars like u wish , or command rain to fall in any pigeon hole u type from , that's how it is ,that's how nature wants it , and their is nothing u can do about it ,
My own is answer questions if u arent satisfied due to hungry stomach blame it on ur Religious leaders,

As for Anger management , I chose when 2 spark n when not 2 ,
At least u saw how someone was attacking me calling me a nobody , an ashawo claiming goddess, smelly pussy , a useless liar did I attack him ? No , I didn't because I know d reason for his insults ,
BUT URS MR UCHENAGEME IS BOURN OUT OF ENVY AND JEALOUSY LIKE THOSE FROM ABAGANA,

...see how u answered my question like someone full of hypocrisy and satanic lies( yahweh lies ) kill the curse of envy in u ,so u can move forward in life human,
...I shud turn Nairaland to gold Hahahahaahahahaha grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Battery growing lights is comedy.
...let's leave it that way until great hunger for truth enters u ,
For now lorry battery glowing lights is a damn comedy
Infact let's we wise Atheists laff to the greatest comedy ever told by SisterFire grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
SisterFire:
...Saliva contains bacteria, but is good to a dry vagina... Saliva inserted in a vagina of a crusty sex starved woman can avert a painful bloody outer dick ,
Saliva breaks the hardened vaginal walls , pray never to fvck a hardened wall
Do you regret your divorce?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uchenageme(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
LadiesForever:
...sorry my dear I cannot turn water to wine or turn the words u type to dollars like u wish , or command rain to fall in any pigeon hole u type from , that's how it is ,that's how nature wants it , and their is nothing u can do about it ,
My own is answer questions if u arent satisfied due to hungry stomach blame it on ur Religious leaders,

As for Anger management , I chose when 2 spark n when not 2 ,
At least u saw how someone was attacking me calling me a nobody , an ashawo claiming goddess, smelly pussy , a useless liar did I attack him ? No , I didn't because I know d reason for his insults ,
BUT URS MR UCHENAGEME IS BOURN OUT OF ENVY AND JEALOUSY LIKE THOSE FROM ABAGANA,

...see how u answered my question like someone full of hypocrisy and satanic lies( yahweh lies ) kill the curse of envy in u ,so u can move forward in life human,
...I shud turn Nairaland to gold Hahahahaahahahaha grin

Really i do not understand what you mean when you say i envy you, I don't even know you from Adam and you don't know me. So what exactly am i supposed to be envious for?

Now I know for a certain that intelligent teachers do not get angry easily. Because they understand that the reason why they teach is because their students don't know better and the students want to learn.

I have children, some in primary school and some in secondary school and i take time to organise lessons for them at times. To make sure they understand me, i have to lower my standards nd come to their level.

I once read the books of a great Buddhist master. Lobsang Rampa, you can check him out, where he talked about the after life, reincarnation, astra travels etc and i had doubts about his teachings, then in some other of his books, he wrote about how humans can practice these things, the steps you can take, for instance, to have an out of body experience. I tried these and got the exact results he was talking about. So i stopped doubting him.

So you don't have to turn Nairaland to gold to convince anyone. But there are things you can do, to prove your words, else they are just words.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wisemen : SisterFire turn our words to money so we can believe your claim of Saturn n Jupiter having several moons

SisterFire: poverty go pour sand sand for my garri oooo cry

Wisemen : shut up , once again command rain to fall in Lagos and our pockets to full of assorted golds from ur fantasy world , so we can believe that the sun is round,

SisterFire : nature shey u see wetin u cause , u no say na Africa is a tormented area n u didn't fortify me to command the sun to go blind by 3pm or stuff all wretched fool's with 4million dollars since that's d only way to believe that sun doesn't exist but glory of almighty yahweh,

Wisemen : shut up and command the sun to rise up by 10:14 pm and stop deceiving us with ur milky ways fantasy , MILK KEE U DIA

SisterFire : ok I shall command the sun to rise by 10:14pm ,what no god did on earth since creation at least so you can believe Religion is why u wallow in hopelessness searching for goddesses to stuff ur pockets with golds and diamonds
NOW I COMMAND THE SUN THE SUN TO RISE TO RISE BY 10:12 INSTEAD
( all looking up in d dark sky)
Wisemen: as we can see no sun rised , she is a bloody liar , goddess who can't gold stuff in our pockets nor make us get jobs in nnpc isn't a goddess ,
So everyone have seen that Jehovah who has blessed us all with golds is the best god , he is d kindest god not some fools claiming goddess who talks about fantasies called universe that dosent exist

Now I know the pains Jesus faced programming them ,lucky him he used humility to dodge them , me wey no Sabi talk like a hypocrite go dey hear am,
NO DODGING BABY grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
uchenageme:

Really i do not understand what you mean when you say i envy you, I don't even know you from Adam and you don't know me. So what exactly am i supposed to be envious for?

Now I know for a certain that intelligent teachers do not get angry easily. Because they understand that the reason why they teach is because their students don't know better and the students want to learn.

I have children, some in primary school and some in secondary school and i take time to organise lessons for them at times. To make sure they understand me, i have to lower my standards nd come to their level.

I once read the books of a great Buddhist master. Lobsang Rampa, you can check him out, where he talked about the after life, reincarnation, astra travels etc and i had doubts about his teachings, then in some other of his books, he wrote about how humans can practice these things, the steps you can take, for instance, to have an out of body experience. I tried these and got the exact results he was talking about. So i stopped doubting him.

So you don't have to turn Nairaland to gold to convince anyone. But there are things you can do, to prove your words, else they are just words.
...you know poverty killing u in Africa is what scares higher beings from coming here ...you go prove tire until u get bored n go ur own ,
I have already told u what I can prove n what I can't , i already stated it in writings ,

Like I said b4 someone has been insulting me that I am a useless prostitute, a shameless pussy , a curse but I laff because I know his reason ,but your reason is pure jealousy , u know wat I talk about in christianity you call it SIN AGAINSTS THE HOLYSPIRIT, you know this person is saying d truth n u hated it , n want the person to prove his/her godliness just for ur selfish envious aggravantisement, u call it sin against holyspirit n I call it raw jealousy only seen in Abagana
... Even I wants to learn I have asked so many intelligent minds here questions n they all ran away without answering me , n u think I am chasing clouts ? Y will I be asking questions if I am Mrs know all,
Did someone not ask a hepatitis question ?
Why didn't I answer it , but direct it to drfunmisticg.low , cos we won't have a doctor n I will be answering.

Since you widely knew what I knew tell me what is black hole to ur understanding ,define rubbish from Google n suffer 600yrs , ...help ur brothers uchenna so the shame upon u Africans can reduce ,stop looking for Lord Shivå upandan to give u wealth, Poverty breeds wickedness n envy ,
...you know so much n u are busy searching the Himalayan plain, Bangladesh and Hindu sites 4 Ritual blood money , u go search tire , Kpata kpata na ur penis u go use make money grin

U humans are so stupid , George Orwell died cos of ur stupidity over MEDIOCRITY
Spiiiiiiiiits.....
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
LadiesForever:
...let's leave it that way until great hunger for truth enters u ,
For now lorry battery glowing lights is a damn comedy
Infact let's we wise Atheists laff to the greatest comedy ever told by SisterFire grin cheesy grin grin grin
I am aware of the truth concerning the universe.
The universe is just another object.
There is no limit to the things or the objects that exist.
Infinity is real.
Nothingness is impossible/false.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I am aware of the truth concerning the universe.
The universe is just another object.
There is no limit to the things or the objects that exist.
Infinity is real.
Nothingness is impossible/false.
...Yes universe is endless because no one was able to break the Constraints of time over distance , Blackhole is the likely answer to get out from d universe but it is millions of light years away ( ie the closest hole)
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
LadiesForever:
...Yes universe is endless because no one was able to break the Constraints of time over distance , Blackhole is the likely answer to get out from d universe but it is millions of light years away ( ie the closest hole)
The universe is not endless.
It has limits since it is something.
It is one out of infinity.
It is one of the infinite things.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The universe is not endless.
It has limits since it is something.
It is one out of infinity.
It is one of the infinite things.
...universe thinking about it gives me migraine that 10million milky ways in our dimensions isn't up to 0.000000000000000000000000002% of ⅓ of the universe
Btw
u are really strong my dear , those that argued with u has ran away abandoning me with u I even get banned join am , keep it up .
They are scared their souls don't exist hahahahaahahahaha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.