Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (206768 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
SisterFire:
...I missed u 2
But you must answer me...
TELL ME Y SO MUCH FEAR AND UNCERTAINTY IN U IN REGARDS TO ME?

Do you ever believe you can win a man full of charms in a fight ?
Do you ever believe you can molest a marine queen n left untouched ?
Do you ever believe uncleck that no one or god , goddess can ever possess u selfishly ?

What evidence again do you need for a word spoken by a noble heart and honourable soul ?
Uncleck y is their no truth indicator in your heart ?
Are you scared of me because I am of the free and freedom?
Are you scared of me because I am a lover of sex ?

WHAT IS THIS GREAT FEAR AND CONFUSION ALL ABOUT ,Y DOES IT SMELL SO TERRIBLY HERE

...i heard you saying because I call you tiny beings that you are afraid of me , ARE YOU A MAN AT ALL OR JUST A moving costume?
Mind you any time I call u that tiny creatures I call it with so much pain not fun

...imagine a suppose freemind I called Wiseman by mistake deactivate because those he looked up 2 has left NAIRALAND , and he curses Religion , WHEN THOSE HE LOOKED UP
ARE JUST VESSELS OF TRUTH N FREEDOM AND ARE AGAINST RELIGION....

UNCLECK U ALL ARE RIPPING MY HEARTS WITH GREAT FEARS N UNCERTAINTY THAT LIES IN YOUR HEARTS ,
KIGAMI11 TELL ME WHAT FEARS YOU SO MUCH ,
Are my that fake or that satanic?
Please stop fear in your life THATS WHY I AM HERE

Good you're finally back. You said I ran away? Funny! But hey! Make sure you don't leave this thread again otherwise... lol
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
acekhalifa:

Do you think there is anything at all that predates the universe? If you do, what's it nature, is it a construct(s)(like a multiverse) identical to ours or have its own defined sets of physical laws, constants and logic, or its not a spatial construct but something else entire? How large do you think it will be and what will its distance be in relation to ours?
...OMG shocked shocked shocked
This is why many scienctific higher beings are studying d 15 blackholes forming a pentagon in our universe
...they are working actually towards entering it's loop without been trapped in time forever,
A winged higher being friend to the great Daughters had opined that " entering the blackhole ...then coming out from the other side means leaving the present universe of ours you all said is limitless,
Like the great inventor of the universe stated that it wished the universe and it happen through a great dispersal ...but it is lost , n it shall find it's way back,
" In my own understanding and that of my winged husband The great inventor of the universe, invented the universe in it's home ,inside it's MEDITATION room" the effects of it's invention ( universe) left it in a great amnesia just like humans without dominions invented electricity , airplanes etc
Remember that most human INVENTORS died during the break through of their inventions?

... So I am thinking that the invention of the universe INVENTOR was inside of the universal INVENTOR, And blackhole is it's nostrils , skin openings , antena and eye , so if u avoid getting trapped in a black hole n succeed in passing through it YOU SHALL ENTER THE MULTIVERSE( TOWN OF THE INVENTOR OF UNIVERSE )
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
SisterFire:
...I missed u 2
But you must answer me...
TELL ME Y SO MUCH FEAR AND UNCERTAINTY IN U IN REGARDS TO ME?

Do you ever believe you can win a man full of charms in a fight ?
Do you ever believe you can molest a marine queen n left untouched ?
Do you ever believe uncleck that no one or god , goddess can ever possess u selfishly ?

What evidence again do you need for a word spoken by a noble heart and honourable soul ?
Uncleck y is their no truth indicator in your heart ?
Are you scared of me because I am of the free and freedom?
Are you scared of me because I am a lover of sex ?

WHAT IS THIS GREAT FEAR AND CONFUSION ALL ABOUT ,Y DOES IT SMELL SO TERRIBLY HERE

...i heard you saying because I call you tiny beings that you are afraid of me , ARE YOU A MAN AT ALL OR JUST A moving costume?
Mind you any time I call u that tiny creatures I call it with so much pain not fun

...imagine a suppose freemind I called Wiseman by mistake deactivate because those he looked up 2 has left NAIRALAND , and he curses Religion , WHEN THOSE HE LOOKED UP
ARE JUST VESSELS OF TRUTH N FREEDOM AND ARE AGAINST RELIGION....

UNCLECK U ALL ARE RIPPING MY HEARTS WITH GREAT FEARS N UNCERTAINTY THAT LIES IN YOUR HEARTS ,
KIGAMI11 TELL ME WHAT FEARS YOU SO MUCH ,
Are my that fake or that satanic?
Please stop fear in your life THATS WHY I AM HERE

Now to your questions. I don't believe anything. Instead of asking me: "do you believe...?", ask me "do you know...?" or "do you think...?" or "how do you feel...?"

In respect to fear, SisterFire, I fear nothing. Why do you think I fear you? How can I fear you? Since I don't fear death, I wonder what again I should fear.

Currently, my goal is to have a clear understanding of the universe as regards living things and habitations. If you check well, all my questions have been about extraterrestrial beings and the extent of their power.

I have one question for you tonight. But that will be when you respond to this post
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
uncleck:
Good you're finally back. You said I ran away? Funny! But hey! Make sure you don't leave this thread again otherwise... lol
...tell them to accuse me of copying a useless ,drunkard full of piss and shit than I am copying Jesus and his hypocrituous words , I suffered so much because of that ....I have bought N10,500 drugs for my nerves because of that and you all abandoned me knowing my history with Jesus( anyway no one knows) cry cry cry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
Rekhina:

cry cry cry
I promise you that I will convince her to come here , But by their fruit we shall know them
Rekhina, you've done as you promised. Thank you very much. It seems there's a strong closeness between you and mamaV. Just being curious, Can you also equally make a man to orgasm for 6hrs?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
uncleck:

Now to your questions. I don't believe anything. Instead of asking me: "do you believe...?", ask me "do you know...?" or "do you think...?" or "how do you feel...?"

In respect to fear, SisterFire, I fear nothing. Why do you think I fear you? How can I fear you? Since I don't fear death, I wonder what again I should fear.

Currently, my goal is to have a clear understanding of the universe as regards living things and habitations. If you check well, all my questions have been about extraterrestrial beings and the extent of their power.

I have one question for you tonight. But that will be when you respond to this post
...At the bolded , if you fear not even dead y will u be scared I am programming you against Jesus Christ your saviour ?

Continue on ur search for wisdom one day under d sun you shall leave this solar system and see what is beyond fantasy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
SisterFire:
...At the bolded , if you fear not even dead y will u be scared I am programming you against Jesus Christ your saviour ?

Continue on ur search for wisdom one day under d sun you shall leave this solar system and see what is beyond fantasy

Waldis is back

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
uncleck:
Rekhina, you've done as you promised. Thank you very much. It seems there's a strong closeness between you and mamaV. Just being curious, Can you also equally make a man to orgasm for 6hrs?
... She is just my TomTom
All even my 2 Daughters n son shall say" burn her she is evil satan but rekhina would rather join me in hell than condemn me ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
dazzlingd:

No one is back
... clean it sweethrt
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by acekhalifa(m): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
SisterFire:
...OMG shocked shocked shocked
This is why many scienctific higher beings are studying d 15 blackholes forming a pentagon in our universe
...they are working actually towards entering it's loop without been trapped in time forever,
A winged higher being friend to the great Daughters had opined that " entering the blackhole ...then coming out from the other side means leaving the present universe of ours you all said is limitless,
Like the great inventor of the universe stated that it wished the universe and it happen through a great dispersal ...but it is lost , n it shall find it's way back,
" In my own understanding and that of my winged husband The great inventor of the universe, invented the universe in it's home ,inside it's MEDITATION room" the effects of it's invention ( universe) left it in a great amnesia just like humans without dominions invented electricity , airplanes etc
Remember that most human INVENTORS died during the break through of their inventions?

... So I am thinking that the invention of the universe INVENTOR was inside of the universal INVENTOR, And blackhole is it's nostrils , skin openings , antena and eye , so if u avoid getting trapped in a black hole n succeed in passing through it YOU SHALL ENTER THE MULTIVERSE( TOWN OF THE INVENTOR OF UNIVERSE )
Woah... I wasn't expecting this. I was hoping to read something that is scientifically inclined. I'd like to know how you came up with all what you wrote up there...
Like are they scientifically proven abi it's just what you made up or you read it up somewhere?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by uncleck: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
SisterFire:
...At the bolded , if you fear not even dead y will u be [b]scared I am programming you [/b]against Jesus Christ your saviour ?

It's an erroneous assumption. Have I ever told you I believe in Jesus? I'm only being skeptical. As one with a philosophical background and great interest in epistemology, I accept an idea only when you must have answered the last "why". So be strong because you still have thousands of questions to answer
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
SisterFire:
...tell them to accuse me of copying a useless ,drunkard full of piss and shit than I am copying Jesus and his hypocrituous words , I suffered so much because of that ....I have bought N10,500 drugs for my nerves because of that and you all abandoned me knowing my history with Jesus( anyway no one knows) cry cry cry

According to otem, the character jesus was faulkin, a giant ugly homo, first born of living creatures, a rapist and gay....and his adopted father nymphidis called yahweh aka satan, faulkin the master of magic and illusion, shape shifted to joshua, who later reincarnated as Muhammed to serve largas grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
dazzlingd:

According to otem, the character jesus was faulkin, a giant ugly homo, first born of living creatures, a rapist and gay....and his adopted father nymphidid called yahweh aka satan, who later reincarnated as Muhammed to serve largas grin
...I know he would have withhold millions of thing ,so you won't go about burning down churches , what he withheld An' visitors exposed that made Adolf the molester of Atheists go after Christians ,

... Tell me y a 23 year old girl suffers from hbp? Avoid programmists like plagues ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
SisterFire:
...He would have withhold millions of thing ,so you won't go about burning down churches , what he withhold An' visitors exposed that made Adolf the molester of Atheists go after Christians ,

... Tell me y a 23 year old girl suffers from hbp? Avoid programmists like plagues ,

Don't withhold anything, I think some of us hated jesus and religion in our subconscious.....we just had the necessary reason to bring out the hatred. Tell me more about jesus of the old earth

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rekhina(f): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
uncleck:
Only if you know the power in her lips that always made me walk like burna's twice as tall" Curse be on haters of justice **" this has ringed in my head for ages

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Britboy(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Rekhina:

Only if you know the power in her lips that always made me walk like burna's twice as tall" Curse be on haters of justice **" this has ringed in my head for ages

Sisterfire looks deadly in that pic.

For those that can see through to the soul....
Just like a flash, a deep stare would give you a glimpse into her world.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
acekhalifa:

Woah... I wasn't expecting this. I was hoping to read something that is scientifically inclined. I'd like to know how you came up with all what you wrote up there...
Like are they scientifically proven abi it's just what you made up or you read it up somewhere?
...You are a human what u don't know is that we have levels of SCIENTISTs

Grade A
Great scienctific winged Humanoids ( vrgt, jupilèr, theemøs , female Astållé , Sûûm)

Grade A-2
Great scienctific non Humanoids( unknown beings like Grey creators )

Grade B
Scientific nephîss ( children of winged Humanoids or unknown beings opæra, W•ender ) , ancient humans

Grade C
Scientific creations of Humanoids & unknown beings ie ANY SCIENTISTS OUTSIDE EARTH

Grade D
Programmers in science

Grade E
SCIENTISTs on earth

I travel with my mates, do my researchs and LISTEN TO GRADE A 's if I get intouch,

I don't listen to Jew SCIENTISTs
Human SCIENTISTs greatest achievement alone is denying the existence of their creatures ...let's crap en clap for them
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
Britboy:

Sisterfire looks deadly in that pic.

For those that can see through to the soul....
Just like a flash, a deep stare would give you a glimpse into her world.

...Do you trust yourself( since uncleck said I shud stop using believe it makes it look Religious) that you can molest a marine queen n left unscathed? my hater who promised to give me his blood to drink ,
So when will u donate it to appease my soul
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Rekhina:

...ngwa remove at once shocked

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Britboy(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
SisterFire:
...Do you trust yourself( since uncleck said I shud stop using believe it makes it look Religious) that you can molest a marine queen n left unscathed? my hater who promised to give me his blood to drink ,
So when will u donate it to appease my soul

I never mentioned giving you my blood to drink.
Re-read that comment.

I don't molest people, so it's impossible for me molest a marine queen.

I always try to keep a clean slate spiritually, by my good deeds, so as to avoid being attacked or harmed by evil forces.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
dammyz101:

Beta b a question i can ans of cus my knwlge is limited?
... Question 1
In Africa
Why do we have more guys as SCIENTISTs and Atheists than women?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Britboy:

I never mentioned giving you my blood to drink.
Re-read that comment.

I don't molest people, so it's impossible for me molest a marine queen.

I always try to keep a clean slate spiritually, by my good deeds, so as to avoid being attacked or harmed by evil forces.
...ok marine queens are physical not spiritual like in the churches n movies!
Read my lips well before you start claiming holier than santa Eliza , Steven that I know cheesy
...what of when the marine queen is beating up an innocent boy? Will u go n beat up the Marine queen or run tails between your legs?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tloc:
@Sisterfire, no fear in moi hon. Wanted answers to a lot of dots that didn't connect, you answered them flawlessly and I was awed how you knew so much. If only you know my greatest wish since I started out on UFOs over 30 years ago.
Tomorrow remind me we shall sit on a table for 2 n discuss this,
Their is so much time to achieve ur dreams
Remember this is just 2021 and we shall still live till millions of years to come ,if d sun gets old we shift to the nearest if it gets old after 500,000,000years we shall shift to the next
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Museum what question bothers u?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
dazzlingd:
...Are u angry my dear for what I told u?,
U can write it back if u like,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Britboy(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
SisterFire:
...ok marine queens are physical not spiritual like in the churches n movies!
Read my lips well before you start claiming holier than santa Eliza , Steven that I know cheesy
...what of when the marine queen is beating up an innocent boy? Will u go n beat up the Marine queen or run tails between your legs?

I am not captain save-the-world.
If I see you beating up a boy, I'd mind my business.
It's not in my nature to meddle in people's affairs.
Not my style...sorry!

But when you beat someone I know personally, then I'd intervene to ascertain the cause of the squabble, but def not beating up the marine queen or whatever she is.

I'm not a tout!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by acekhalifa(m): 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
SisterFire:
...You are a human what u don't know is that we have levels of SCIENTISTs

Grade A
Great scienctific winged Humanoids ( vrgt, jupilèr, theemøs , female Astållé , Sûûm)

Grade A-2
Great scienctific non Humanoids( unknown beings like Grey creators )

Grade B
Scientific nephîss ( children of winged Humanoids or unknown beings opæra, W•ender ) , ancient humans

Grade C
Scientific creations of Humanoids & unknown beings ie ANY SCIENTISTS OUTSIDE EARTH

Grade D
Programmers in science

Grade E
SCIENTISTs on earth

I travel with my mates, do my researchs and LISTEN TO GRADE A 's if I get intouch,

I don't listen to Jew SCIENTISTs
Human SCIENTISTs greatest achievement alone is denying the existence of their creatures ...let's crap en clap for them

sad it seems we both live in different worlds with all these winged and unwinged beings you mentioned cuz I've never heard of their existence except in fictional tales.
Do you have any concrete proof of their existence? How did you even determine whatever it is they tell you is the objective truth?
How can I know if what you're telling me is real and not some cooked up story?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by drLammy(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
acekhalifa:

sad it seems we both live in different worlds with all these winged and unwinged beings you mentioned cuz I've never heard of their existence except in fictional tales.
Do you have any concrete proof of their existence? How did you even determine whatever it is they tell you is the objective truth?
How can I know if what you're telling me is real and not some cooked up story?

Well, I think you can do yourself the favour of reading this thread from the first page so you can get things subtly and clearly

Also you I feel you shud check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
SisterFire:
...Are u angry my dear for what I told u?,
U can write it back if u like,

It was a double post...

Where is faulkin presently
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tloc(m): 12:33am On Feb 06, 2021
SisterFire:
Tomorrow remind me we shall sit on a table for 2 n discuss this,
Their is so much time to achieve ur dreams
Remember this is just 2021 and we shall still leave till millions of years to come ,if d sun gets old we shift to the nearest if it gets old after 500,000,000years we shall shift to the next

The way you drop your words is like a sensous carousal, you must have been or still are skilled enchantress
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Prodigee: 1:29am On Feb 06, 2021
What manner of fvckery is this all about?! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.