Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,724 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (219753 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
idiotic fool...always repeating his stale pics like someone Suffering from atonic seizures cheesy
Exile loading...
Proverbs 4:19 The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Proverbs 4:16-17 For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.
For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence.

omoh the witches do you strong thing ooo..just dey quote unrelatable bible verse up and down like someone whose brain has been used for ritual cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
the funniest part is that the time I go offline to club, shopp flex or do some important things is when your comatose dead brain cells thinks I have gone on an exile grin

When the witches here have made your life miserable..you don't live your normal life again or leave to comfort of your shithole to go outside and enjoy..you fail to see you are living a depressed and sorrowful life...loool grin cheesy

Ogun kee you there for lying like your father!

Which club be that? Homosexual get club?

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
omoh the witches do you strong thing ooo..just dey quote unrelatable bible verse up and down like someone whose brain has been used for ritual cheesy

Them dey finger you for 3 months and you dey find strong thing for another place.

Mumu oshi grin grin grin

More depression below

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
Count down to your exile...
Proverbs 9:6 Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Ogun kee you there for lying like your father!

Which club be that? Homosexual get club?
idiot...bigcowhornn aka nairaland vagabond...mumu think say gays no dey go club or flex grin
When have you left the comfort of your shithole to go outside?....mumu wey dey fear to go offline to avoid been killed..face the fact you are so scared of the outside world...na this faceless forum with its anonymousity dey give dejected clowns like you solace to heal from the injury inflicted on you offline grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Them dey finger you for 3 months and you dey find strong thing for another place.

Mumu oshi grin grin grin

More depression below
depression pro max.... bigcowhornn the witches here have sucked you raw left your chaff here to wander aimlessly

The funniest part is that the only job you do here according to umbrateeth04 is to eat sisterfires rotten poop..which I concur grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Count down to your exile...
Proverbs 9:6 Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

I am waiting for the exile...keep repeating that word exile like someone suffering from autism cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
I am waiting for the exile...keep repeating that word exile like someone suffering from autism cheesy
Exile loading...

Proverbs 9:7 He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
idiot...bigcowhornn aka nairaland vagabond...mumu think say gays no dey go club or flex grin
When have you left the comfort of your shithole to go outside....mumu wey dey fear to go offline to avoid been killed..face the fact you are so scared of the outside world...na this faceless forum with its anonymousity dey give dejected clowns like you solace to heal from the injury inflicted on you offline grin cheesy

Mumu...Gromilla010 aka nairaland vagabond...idiot dey lie say gays dey go club or flex for Kaduna grin

When have you left the comfort of your shithole to go outside....mumu wey dey fear to go offline to avoid been killed..face the fact you are so scared of the outside world...na this faceless forum with its anonymousity dey give dejected clowns like you solace to heal from the injury inflicted on you offline grin cheesy

Honestly you are suffering from..... make i no talk since you already know grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Mumu...Gromilla010 aka nairaland vagabond...idiot dey lie say gays dey go club or flex for Kaduna grin

Honestly you are suffering from..... make i no talk since you already know grin grin grin
the idiot is shot of words..his now copying my wordings....I said you are no match for me in a pen game..see how much I have mentally drained you..you are psychologically, emotionally and mentally exhausted grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
the idiot is shot of words..his now copying my wordings....I said you are no match for me in a pen game..see how much I have mentally drained you..you are psychologically, emotionally and mentally exhausted grin cheesy
Exile loading...
Proverbs 9:8 Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Exile loading...

Proverbs 9:7 He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot.

mumu dey on repeat mode...you go type today tire...at least I have nothing doing for today...since you are jobless I go give you work to dey type endless unlimited quotes grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
depression pro max.... bigcowhornn the witches here have sucked you raw left your chaff here to wander aimlessly

The funniest part is that the only job you do here according to umbrateeth04 is to eat sisterfires rotten poop..which I concur grin

Mumu
Idiot
Lol
You are suffering from..
The funniest part is .....

Remove these thing you keep repeating from your vocabulary and you are just another empty bag, aren't you?

Shior!

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
mumu dey on repeat mode...you go type today tire...at least I have nothing doing for today...since you are jobless I go give you work to dy type 2ndless unlimited quotes grin
Exile loading...
Proverbs 9:12 If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:

There is nothing like 'shot of words' in the English language.

You might want to stop beating your chest with false bravado and go off line and recharge your useless brain before your fake goddess sees you making a big fool of yourself on her thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
BigCowHornn:

You might want to stop beating your chest with false bravado and go off line and recharge your useless brain before your fake goddess sees you making a big fool of yourself on her thread.

Oooooooooooooooooh, see finishing!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i can't take this even from my dog. undecided undecided undecided undecided kiss kiss kiss Gromilla010 do something!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:

Shebi you refuse to rest even when i ignore you here and refuse to engage you so as to allow peace reign. No more.

Come and fight BigCowHorn.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
BigCowHornn:

says a pathetic dimwit who is so scared of revealing his full details...prove me wrong with the so called false bravado that you claim that I have and divulge your full details dingbat....LOOOOL grin

This is an informal forum so they is room for colloquialism...idiot won teach me spelling...olodo pro max cheesy

A jobless poverty-stricken 'nonentity' is telling me to go find work.. nairaland vagabond cheesy

Low budget insignificant 🤡 clown
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
LadiesForever:

Oooooooooooooooooh, see finishing!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i can't take this even from my dog. undecided undecided undecided undecided kiss kiss kiss Gromilla010 do something!! grin grin grin
idiot is replying his other useless alternate moniker..that is how far your Stupidity can go
a frustrated fool parading with a female moniker to disguise..your body parts will be a cessation for skull miners, organ harvester and ritualist cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
says a pathetic dimwit who is so scared of revealing his full details...prove me wrong with the so called false bravado that you claim that I have and divulge your full details dingbat....LOOOOL grin

This is an informal forum so they is room for colloquialism...idiot won teach me spelling...olodo pro max cheesy

A jobless poverty-stricken 'nonentity' is telling me to go find work.. nairaland vagabond cheesy

Low budget insignificant 🤡 clown

I own thousands of shares in you bank... Access bank. I reserve the right to remain jobless and keep your poverty stricken family here with me.

Make e pain you die

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Shebi you refuse to rest even when i ignore you here and refuse to engage you so as to allow peace reign. No more.

Come and fight BigCowHorn.
I don't want peace to reign... you will rot here in pieces cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
idiot is replying his other useless alternate moniker..that is how far your Stupidity can go
a frustrated fool parading with a female moniker to disguise..your body parts will be a cessation for skull miners, organ harvester and ritualist cheesy

And you are explaining to yourself with you limited vocabulary grin grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
BigCowHornn:

I own thousands of shares in you bank... Access bank. I reserve the right to remain jobless and keep your poverty stricken family here with me.

Make e pain you die
when maladic lowbreed cuts and joins old nairaland disses together, they sound like a bitch trying anal for the first time.

But You will collapse like your father's bantam peñïs that produced a anal bandit like you

I started this art when your mother was still going from one gynecologist to another to see if her cyst-beclouded ovum could hold your father's watery spermatid to conceive you.

Please, realise if your parents had a son like me they'll human-traffic you for a labelled bottle of cooking oil .. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
BigCowHornn:

And you are explaining to yourself with you limited vocabulary grin grin grin grin
typographical error mixed with epic blunder..reason well you can't..type well you can't...shit brain cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
I don't want peace to reign... you will rot here in pieces cheesy

That's why i have decided to be giving you woto woto no matter what. grin grin grin grin

Drop your own details nothing do you hand

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fman(m): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
i just Taya for this terrezo2002 of a guy.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
BigCowHornn:

That's why i have decided to be giving you woto woto no matter what. grin grin grin grin

Drop your own details nothing do you hand
I no dey see the woto woto ooooo...LOOOL cheesy....I am still waiting for your woto woto...if you bring am come my side and I feel am I go let you know grin

I am the master so you will do my bidding...if you know say your mother no shit you out from her anus while defecating type down your full details...werey grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
fman:
i just Taya for this terrezo2002 of a guy.
the witches do am strong thing...that idiot is dying in silence and masking it with laughing emoji and useless bible quotes
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
I no dey see the woto woto ooooo...LOOOL cheesy....I am still waiting for your woto woto...if you bring am come my side and I feel am I go let you know grin

I am the master so you will do my bidding...if you know say your mother no shit you out from her anus while defecating type down your full details...werey grin

Useless child go and sit your ass down. grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
the witches do am strong thing...that idiot is dying in silence and masking it with laughing emoji and useless bible quotes

Really. I thought it was you they were dealing with grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.