Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ (219768 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Gromilla010: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Sorry. I don't exchange words with cockroaches. I either crush them or I trash them away like gabbage. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Psalms 5:6 Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

you are a roach poop..well a roach poop can't crush a cockroach or trash them away because you are the waste product been shitted out from their uricose glands grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
you are a roach poop..well a roach poop can't crush a cockroach or trash them away because you are the waste product been shitted out in their uricose glands grin
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Your insults keep bouncing back at you.

Psalms 5:10 Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Gromilla010: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Mind game? I chased all the witches out of here. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
They sent you and umbrateeth04 to me to suffer in my hands. I will deal so well with you that in your dreams, you will run away from me at the mention of my name.

Psalms 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Your lines are everyday banter of teenage girls. The best gift you can give to yourself is work hard and upgrade your low-hygiene mother who's a dejected streetwalker from her face-meI-face you apartment.

See as you dey exhibit your peasant background here jumping all over the place with your useless bible quotes like 500 naira roadside tart..

You are what happens when a child is conceived of a rookie hoe by a long time customer and then abandoned by both and raised by the cold world of society.

Always remember you're the unfortunate son of drab who is a horrible combination of hoe and low.

Emo-bitch

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Gromilla010: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Your insults keep bouncing back at you.

Psalms 5:10 Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.

I'm going to hit you harder than your unmotivated father had ever fawked your vulva -itching mom. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
Your lines are everyday banter of teenage girls. The best gift you can give to yourself is work hard and upgrade your low-hygiene mother who's a dejected streetwalker from her face-meI-face you apartment.

See as you dey exhibit your peasant background here jumping all over the place with your useless bible quotes like 500 naira roadside tart..

You are what happens when a child is conceived of a rookie hoe by a long time customer and then abandoned by both and raised by the cold world of society.

Always remember you're the unfortunate son of drab who is a horrible combination of hoe and low.

Emo-bitch
I don't read rubbish.

If there are insults in them, they go back to you πŸ˜€

Psalms 6:10 Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
I'm going to hit you harder than your unmotivated father had ever fawked your vulva -itching mom. grin

Oya let's begin Mr exile

Psalms 7:6 Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Gromilla010: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

I don't read rubbish.

If there are insults in them, they go back to you πŸ˜€

Psalms 6:10 Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.

You're just a tiny fleck of insignificance ranting on the internet like a wrongly programmed malware because your dick-hopping mother couldn't pin your pregnancy on anyone. grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:

You're just a tiny fleck of insignificance ranting on the internet like a wrongly programmed malware because your dick-hopping mother couldn't pin your pregnancy on anyone. grin

Your insults on your headπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Psalms 7:9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Gromilla010: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Oya let's begin Mr exile

Psalms 7:6 Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.

bible quote game..LOOOOOL

terrezo2002, Nairaland wannabe pastor beetle dung is about to be squashed like a tiny fleck of insignificance.

Son of a shiftless sperm merchant cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Gromilla010: 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Your insults on your headπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Psalms 7:9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.

what I say is the true biography of you grin
the idiot is short of words...can't you be creative...LOOOL cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
bible quote game..LOOOOOL

Nairaland wannabe pastor beetle dung is about to be squashed like a tiny fleck of insignificance.

Son of a shiftless sperm merchant cheesy

Let your insults go back upon your head πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Psalms 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Gromilla010: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Let your insults go back upon your head πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Psalms 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

I am not insulting you...I am telling you the fact about you cheesy...this mumu thinks I am insulting him cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
what I say is the true biography of you grin
the idiot is short of words...can't you be creative...LOOOL cheesy

Exile master. I don't discuss with cockroaches. Oya Take ,πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Psalms 7:15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
I am not insulting you...I am telling you the fact about you cheesy...this mumu thinks I am insulting him cheesy
Your insults upon your head πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Psalms 7:16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Gromilla010: 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Your insults upon your head πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Psalms 7:16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.

are you deaf and blind?..I ain't insulting you...I am spitting fact about your tragic life story...infact it's a true documentary about your hopeless life grin cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
are you deaf and blind..I ain't insulting you...I am spitting fact about your tragic life story...infact it's a true documentary about your hopeless life grin cheesy
Your insults return upon your head πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Psalms 9:3 When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Gromilla010: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Exile master. I don't discuss with cockroaches. Oya Take ,πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Psalms 7:15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.

you shouldn't dare discuss with cockroaches because you are a roach poop ...their excrement grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
you shouldn't dare discuss with cockroaches because you are a roach poop ...their excrement grin

Go take your drugs.

Psalms 9:5 Thou hast rebuked the heathen, thou hast destroyed the wicked, thou hast put out their name for ever and ever.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Gromilla010: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Psalms 9:3 When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence.

see as you are displaying your inherent autism cheesy
I said I ain't insulting you..I am giving you a true life documentary of your tragic life history...LOOOL cheesy

you're still nervous like a prepubescent teenagers with obesity and pimples ...listen, the only reason the blad floozie you call mother conceived you was because she couldn't calculate her cycle cheesy

She would easily delete you if you were a text on her phone. You see, if by a roadside prostitute's standard you're still a failure. grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
see as you are displaying your inherent autism cheesy
I said I ain't insulting you..I am giving you a true life documentary of your tragic life history...LOOOL cheesy

you're still nervous like a prepubescent teenagers with obesity and pimples ...listen, the only reason the blad floozie you call mother conceived you was because she couldn't calculate her cycle cheesy

She would easily delete you if you were a text on her phone. You see, if by a roadside prostitute's standard you're still a failure. grin

Psalms 9:15 The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Gromilla010: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Go take your drugs.

Psalms 9:5 Thou hast rebuked the heathen, thou hast destroyed the wicked, thou hast put out their name for ever and ever.

mumu talk say drugs..LWKMD grin
It's been past months now since you have abondoned your hallucinogen drugs....you better go take it cos it is obvious you are detached from reality...it's very glaring in your useless quotes...lol
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Gromilla010: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Psalms 9:15 The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.

autism spectrum disorder cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
autism spectrum disorder cheesy

Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Gromilla010: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

severe autism πŸ˜ƒ
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
severe autism πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Psalms 10:4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Gromilla010:
mumu talk say drugs..LWKMD grin
It's been past months now since you have abondoned your hallucinogen drugs....you better go take it cos it is obvious you are detached from reality...it's very glaring in your useless quotes...lol
Your insults returns upon your head πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Psalms 10:15 Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 8:28am On Feb 18, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
my last reply to your jobless poverty-stricken self on this particular thread...I worth a million times than your wret he'd soul...I am capable enough of vindicating your useless entire miserable lineage from everlasting poverty and my account wont shake...you are not even worth my toe...if you want me to engage you begg sisterfire to release you and come to your dead thread let me squeeze the life out of you..cos your existence is meaningless grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 8:29am On Feb 18, 2023
terrezo2002:

It can't be your last reply to me here. Oh, you haven't been told you are cursed and caged at the same time. Your sickness is incurable

Anyway, I understand. It is a smart way to say let me go and nurse my pains for another week grin grin grin grin grin
πŸ‘ Umbrateeth04
I miss you. Let's rumble
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 9:23am On Feb 18, 2023
Exile master gromilla010 and umbrateeth04.
Come and let's create more pages.
1. You can't tell me you are making money because you have been placed under a curse. You can't make money until you are released.
2. You can't tell me you are with family because you have been disowned for bringing a curse to the family.
3. You can't tell me you are sleeping because I am giving you real nightmares and so your sleep is full of horrors.
4. You can't tell you are in a club because poor people who can't afford data not to talk of food can't be talking about boarding vehicle to club.
5. You can't tell me you are just doing nothing because the state of your depression can kill you if you don't do anything.

So your best place should be in my cage. Common, come and fulfill your audio rantings πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by terrezo2002(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2023
JESUS IS LORD!
COCKROACHES HAVE GONE INTO HIDING
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by VawulenceProMax: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
if you stop quoting your useless bible quotes na bludgeon wey I go use blast your empty maggot infested brain grin grin
I like how you now come online and don't talk. Useless shit packer

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS Uβ™₯ by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Gromilla010:
mumu won play mind games with me...why not crip into your bigcowhornn moniker and ask me that question direct...olodo pro max grin

In the devil's voice.. bigcowhornn why are you so obsessed with sisterfire and this particular thread...LOOOOOL cheesy

In Bigcowhorns voice.... I just love to play with the mentality of witches over 50 years tongue

Loooool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.