Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (214722 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by talk2chomchom: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
SisterFire:
...We have forms of brain points.
1: M-brainpoint : Were knowledge, experience and wisdom are stored .
This is the main brain which determines the light that Burns in each person. It makes sure lights grows when u grow in knowledge n wisdom.
2: NT-brainpoint: the unwanted brainpoint which Yahweh aka Satan, feralki aka Jesus Christ and Allah aka lucifer fill in through Religion (Immortal Soul programming )

2: IV-brainpoint : This is where the pictures, photos of experience and future events are playback and playforward for your consumption. It's ur Inverseworld or inverseUniverse which u called dream or nightmare. It's serves as screensaver to humans n animals but most times pops out an anticipated video for you . Someone thinks about election 2023 and in 2021 he dreamt about tinubu winning and another dreamt about obi , while others will dream about buhari retaining power . That u dreamt about tinubu winning dosent mean u shud start up a church to scam people because u think u are a prophet. That's it.

Coming to ur problem , their is a word for it but their are factors that affect serial repetition of a particular dream

(1) Sickness : when u are sick ur main brainpoint bcoms weak and the IV overshadows it that u will dwell more in dream than in reality.

(2) Ecstasiality : When u fall in love with a particular dream u shall dream it till it bcoms sour. When I was h0rny and I was having sex with a man ( A Nollywood youngman like that ) I woke up because rain was falling from my windows inside my room... immediately I was thinking so much about the romance and went straight to were we stopped ,till he became old and ugly and I called it a " good riddance "
U might as well dream were u are given thousands of dollars repeatedly.

(3) Outright Fear: This weakens ur main brainpoint and will make u helpless in ur own Dreamworld. Many especially christians don't know u own ur dream land and can control people in it. I rape creatures when I bcom Hot in reality , it makes me appear calm because if my husband can't satisfy me then those creatures and humans even girls will satisfy me because if I don't cum they won't be free.
I and 3 are same but not exact

There are many other factors but this is for u human.

Coming to those gifted in casting dreams

They are called dreamcasters, they view ur dream immediately when u dreamt it or go back to sleep to dream about ur particular dream .
We are partially blind in dream but they are fvcccking full of sights .
That's their gift ,I am not one of them and Yahweh my dad isn't either none of the trinity are dreamcasters .
No pastor in Nigeria is a dreamcaster, we have a girl who is into prostitution in Abuja who happens to be a dreamcaster but she is a Jesus fool who is so scared but isn't scared of a million dicks.

Sorry I am not one of them but can use my pass experience from casted dream of a gifted red serpent in Appela.
Their are endless codes that no god can crack to casting dreams.

@the bolded, how can you link me to the girl.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sisterfire I just recalled something that happened about 8 years ago when I was in ss2 class. I woke up one morning and a hostel mate whose bed was next to mine told me this. He said he was turning at night when he opened his eyes and saw a scary looking face on mine. He said it looked like an old man but much more scary. What could this mean?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
talk2chomchom:
@the bolded, how can you link me to the girl.
...someone whom I tried to talk to and she wanted to stab me if I don't leave her sight .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Efe42:

Who's Queen Lilith and how long did you stay they before coming to Earth.

You once said your daughter study in London.

... Search on nairaland Lilith or lailith and read more about her.
Briefly she is one of the female anakhims I created when we holy trinity were creating anakhims, who fought irregularities and anchored a sex war and won alongside vaivaine .
Red serpents joined the females fyi

Yes my daughter left unizik with a London scholarship program

From 3350BC to 1100AD I wasn't on earth .from 11century to 13century I wasn't on earth either
From 1376 to 1975 I wasn't on earth ... Do the math
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jimmythewise:
Sisterfire I just recalled something that happened about 8 years ago when I was in ss2 class. I woke up one morning and a hostel mate whose bed was next to mine told me this. He said he was turning at night when he opened his eyes and saw a scary looking face on mine. He said it looked like an old man but much more scary. What could this mean?
The sun changes it's face from time being , gifteds aren't mere humans .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Efe42:

I don't understand the pic you use in this your Narialand profile I'll like you to explain further a lady tie to a cross
that's scarlet lady the owner of earth with her pains(cross) and her daughter taking her pains from her .
Who is her daughter no one knows

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Efe42:

What did you teach your kids when growing up and were do you worship.
Use ur head or crooks will use it for u that's wat i teach dem .

Check that photo of naked women worshipping god. That's wat i do to fix church how it supposed to be a place of filth and cums.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Efe42(m): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
shocked
SisterFire:

Check that photo of naked women worshipping god. That's wat i do to fix church how it supposed to be a place of filth and cums.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Efe42(m): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
SisterFire:

Place of filth and cums.

Has anyone cums in your Ass before.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Efe42:

Place of filth and cums.

Has anyone cums in your Ass before.
many times .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Efe42(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
shocked
SisterFire:
many times .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Efe42(m): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
SisterFire:
many times .

What happen between you and your husband you once said its kind off complicated between you two.

Dose your husband know about your Queen mother

Don't be offended I'm just asking.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by darichlife: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sojourner2000:
Sisterfire have you got investors? I'll send you a dm on a business idea of mine which you can't resist trust me.

Have you noticed that this natural business orientation runs in the blood in the genes of the igbos.... Just as Yorubas are cunning and surreptitious and the hausas have this sense of contentment and brotherhood.
Whites feel like they are the Supreme race and blacks unfortunately have the victim mentality.
Different categories of people have attributes unique to them.

Anyways I'll send you a dm soon on the business proposal.
It's so sad that there are a lot of people like me or even better than me who are brainstormers and dreamers but this part of the world has being designed to steal, ridicule, frustrate and even kill your dreams lol. I dey laugh but the thing dey pain me, e dey vex me.
I have had this idea I am about to share with you since 2019. I was 19 then. If somehow the efforts I made towards bringing the idea to reality was successful, things would have been way better now
I can imagine
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 6:46am On Mar 02, 2023
SisterFire:
... No one can eliminate ur soul , they can try but it won't work ...it can only be trapped like Religion does,
Freezed willingly when having millennial rest,

And Only ailment that can freeze our soul is the zombie effect which might happen in this century , in zombism ur superbattery is owned by ur zombie lord , as ur soul is neither on earth or in the spirit realm ,

So my dear , tell them that souls can't be eliminated , that the soul of a sea levithian created before Armageddøn decided to be freezed since time ( 2billion yrs ago) till 2,000,000AD dosent mean it's dead...

Yahweh's soul is freezed till 1000yrs to come if u must know , u can never see his soul anywhere except in the cold plane between his world n super battery realm

I have to say something about this. When I started reading the thread, I saw like a day dream right before I read about Yahweh in prison. I saw a huge man in a prison cell. The cell didn't have bars covering the entrance but he cannot come out. He was standing looking really tired and frustrated. One hand was on the wall helping him to balance not to fall to the ground. He is shirtless just a half skirt covering his front and back. He is wearing a kind of sandals. The walls of the prison look like a normal brick house but just very smooth and shiny. There is a wide area of space in front of the prison as if the prison is situated in galactic atmosphere. That's all I saw.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:03am On Mar 02, 2023
Jimmythewise:

I have to say something about this. When I started reading the thread, I saw like a day dream right before I read about Yahweh in prison. I saw a huge man in a prison cell. The cell didn't have bars covering the entrance but he cannot come out. He was standing looking really tired and frustrated. One hand was on the wall helping him to balance not to fall to the ground. He is shirtless just a half skirt covering his front and back. He is wearing a kind of sandals. The walls of the prison look like a normal brick house but just very smooth and shiny. There is a wide area of space in front of the prison as if the prison is situated in galactic atmosphere. That's all I saw.
... Wooow ! I can't even view them in prison but received hard thrashings from some entity .
Your outside description matches with that of mine.

No attacks on you right?

Do you know I was attacked upon I claimed we control our dream ? But Truely that's not a Dreamland because we don't visit Dreamland through dark sighting of hundred faces of beast of our solar system
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:08am On Mar 02, 2023
Efe42:

What happen between you and your husband you once said its kind off complicated between you two.

Dose your husband know about your Queen mother

Don't be offended I'm just asking.
... He is a blood drinking Politician ,the second derailed ,the 3rd and fourth are ad hoced and permanent respectively...

Do you mean my husbands knows about scarlet lady my bio-mum?...

Yes , dey even wanted me to start those ezenwanyi thingy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2023
SisterFire:

... Wooow ! I can't even view them in prison but received hard thrashings from some entity .

No attacks on you right?

Do you know I was attacked upon I claimed we control our dream ? But Truely that's not a Dreamland because we don't visit Dreamland through dark sighting of hundred faces of beast of our solar system
I believe that I cannot be harmed by any deity because I know that I might be one and probably stronger though I'm yet to truly know all these things.
That same day I saw this, I was on a call around 10pm when something like an electric spark or slight lightening tripped at the top of my curtain. There is no electric wire around the area.

My real name is Rufus which means red or scarlet. (Jimmy is a nickname Jimmy Darmody I took from the series Boardwalk Empire) You have mentioned Scarlet severally so I don't know how that relates.
I have certain knowledge of things that I cannot say from where I got them which leads me to believe I have a guide. For instance this morning I knew that every soul has a theme like a phones wallpaper. Apart from the soul of that individual, they can always change their theme based on mood or knowledge at a particular time. Same thing with music. So when I am in the forest I can take a theme that will give me maximum contact with the nature there. When I am in the seashore I can take a different theme etc.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 8:00am On Mar 02, 2023
SisterFire:

No attacks on you right?

There was a day I saw something like that long ago. I didn't know the knowledge about the universe or anything. I saw like a desert with mountains and in this mountain there are caves. The caves are covered with bars like that of a prison. Inside this cave are animals of all kinds. Domestic and wild. I came on a horse with an army. I was a black man like the general commanding the army. I had a horn which I blew like a trumpet. The sound of this horn was so loud that the mountains began to shake. The caves were opened and all the animals began to come out. They were so happy and joyful because I could feel the emotions in them. It was a beautiful sight.

Any ideas what this might imply?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VawulenceProMax: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
oops...I guess that quote was meant for me.....too much bashing has disorganized your brain....mumu no know who is who again grin grin grin grin grin...yes I am going to bring war and separation between the both of you grin grin grin grin grin....two of una go smell your butthole for this thread... discombobulated idiot grin grin grin grin grin grin
I think say you Sabi make online wahala
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by VawulenceProMax: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
SisterFire:

for real can we start it this Sunday?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by jeff1993: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
SisterFire:
... He is a blood drinking Politician ,the second derailed ,the 3rd and fourth are ad hoced and permanent respectively...

Do you mean my husbands knows about scarlet lady my bio-mum?...

Yes , dey even wanted me to start those ezenwanyi thingy
..... In all these things u have written maa'm ... is your earthly daughter a normal human or is she a cut from you?

When humans die.... what is their transition like?

Can a human attain a higher plane?

Can u foresee the future of a person?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
jeff1993:
..... In all these things u have written maa'm ... is your earthly daughter a normal human or is she a cut from you?
... I am a human as we speak thanks to my winged students who exposed things I told them to expose around 1985,my daughter is a human

When humans die.... what is their transition like?
search VOSOD , NETHERREALM and read things u want then ask me what confuses u

Answer : Yes but it's easier with those dead ones in vosod and celestial helps from wise immortals , nephilims and anaks ...

Can u foresee the future of a person?
...I have no clairvoyance gift.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by jeff1993: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
SisterFire:
... I am a human as we speak thanks to my winged students who exposed things I told them to expose around 1985,my daughter is a human
search VOSOD , NETHERREALM and read things u want then ask me what confuses u

Answer : Yes but it's easier with those dead ones in vosod and celestial helps from wise immortals , nephilims and anaks ...

Are there people like u on this earth also ??

I had an encounter with one of thise beings we call ogbanje or water spirit back then and it was awful experience .... is it to say she is not a good spirit or what??

Are demons bad spirits tooo??

Can a soul of a dead man be hurt ??

How did the Original God that all source come from came to be??

...I have no clairvoyance gift.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jimmythewise:
There was a day I saw something like that long ago. I didn't know the knowledge about the universe or anything. I saw like a desert with mountains and in this mountain there are caves. The caves are covered with bars like that of a prison. Inside this cave are animals of all kinds. Domestic and wild. I came on a horse with an army. I was a black man like the general commanding the army. I had a horn which I blew like a trumpet. The sound of this horn was so loud that the mountains began to shake. The caves were opened and all the animals began to come out. They were so happy and joyful because I could feel the emotions in them. It was a beautiful sight.

Any ideas what this might imply?
I wish you could provide more details here.
This revelation, and the one you see someone in cage are proofs you're a major player in the scheme of things.
Who are you? Only you can't provide the answers!
You really need to meditate more!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 7:32am On Mar 03, 2023
SporaD8:

I wish you could provide more details here.
This revelation, and the one you see someone in cage are proofs you're a major player in the scheme of things.
Who are you? Only you can't provide the answers!
You really need to meditate more!

I will definitely have to meditate more
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 7:54am On Mar 03, 2023
SisterFire:
...Those we have now that has undergone evolutions can live up to 1500yrs , they aren't immortal .
Nîyperesidaic,lugchi•Ωsæe, Luagpæâi , omammescú , I ( SisterFire ) , Férælkïrínscû, cúumidiscu, vijt, wú, jupilèr etc are immortals ( in human reasoning but has an expiring date) . We froze our primary body then our souls escape and be in any costume of our choices... U know woh I mean? ...

Y won't the REPTILIANs take their possession back ASAP? I love this!

cos middle earth is a paradise living in d 2500earth year! While dull and Selfish upper earth still live in 2021 like pathetic beings they are grin ...where h0rny , weak and selfish brave warriors fight women to show the REPTILIANs watching that blackhuman has great big person grin

So my dear middleearth is a place never to compare with backward upper, the REPTILIANs aren't in rush to take over ur earth with their imploding magneticum weapons , when they are ready the coup shall be war of 10mins...and trust me I will be on the side of the Serpents hahahaha grin grin mytchewww... Now call me satanic grin

@Bolded

Sisterfire, you said middle earth are living in the 2500earth year, does it mean that they also have a BC and AD or their world began 2500earth years ago?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Jimmythewise:
@Bolded

Sisterfire, you said middle earth are living in the 2500earth year, does it mean that they also have a BC and AD or their world began 2500earth years ago?
... Not really I meant that they live today on same civilizations earth will live upon in 2500AD , it's possible because the progress of earth is been analysed and brainstormed by higher beings. When we calculate future earth year we use Germany or Switzerland as point of references because it will take Africans 3570AD to behave like those in Germany...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 8:28am On Mar 03, 2023
SisterFire:
... Not really I meant that they live today on same civilizations earth will live upon in 2500AD , it's possible because the progress of earth is been analysed and brainstormed by higher beings. When we calculate future earth year we use Germany or Switzerland as point of references because it will take Africans 3570AD to behave like those in Germany...
Understood thankyou Sister 🔥 There are some questions I asked yesterday please check.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Jimmythewise:
Understood thankyou Sister 🔥 There are some questions I asked yesterday please check.
...I will reply u dis morning my dear scarlet.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Jimmythewise:

...U don't mean it !!! shocked , I don't even know how the prison looked like ,but just the outside looking same as ur description caves of different shapes . I did't see those prisoners but the forces guarding it .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jimmythewise:
I believe that I cannot be harmed by any deity because I know that I might be one and probably stronger though I'm yet to truly know all these things.
That same day I saw this, I was on a call around 10pm when something like an electric spark or slight lightening tripped at the top of my curtain. There is no electric wire around the area.

My real name is Rufus which means red or scarlet. (Jimmy is a nickname Jimmy Darmody I took from the series Boardwalk Empire) You have mentioned Scarlet severally so I don't know how that relates.
I have certain knowledge of things that I cannot say from where I got them which leads me to believe I have a guide. For instance this morning I knew that every soul has a theme like a phones wallpaper. Apart from the soul of that individual, they can always change their theme based on mood or knowledge at a particular time. Same thing with music. So when I am in the forest I can take a theme that will give me maximum contact with the nature there. When I am in the seashore I can take a different theme etc.
Hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.