Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (210279 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
4Humanity4All:

Tell me what you think though.
I think it's fascinating, I'm an open minded person.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
terrezo2002:

They have finally gotten you 😀
Lol. I'm open minded.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nia69:
Lol. I'm open minded.
Alright dear. Be careful of these people so you don't get hypnotised like most of them here.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
terrezo2002:

Alright dear. Be careful of these people so you don't get hypnotised like most of them here.
Okay. 🙂
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nia69:
I think it's fascinating, I'm an open minded person.
OK. Goodluck
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
SisterFire:
... Yes there is one supreme being . but he has 6 elements/aspects most especially taking care of the universe!
(1) Light of the supreme(wisdom)
(2) knowledge and history
(3) mother worlds and so on ...all these afore mentioned aspects are called supreme beings and they work for supreme inventor and has no afinity with the winged titans we resemble ... we have humans with supreme souls and they are called the gifteds and otem is under the supreme aspect knowledge and history.
As we speak supreme inventor isn't alive anywhere in the universe but will be awoken centuries after JUST LIKE A DEAD STAR LYING IN THE DARK REALM OF DARK MATTERS DEEP INTO THE UNIVERSE( OUTSIDE X,Y AXIS ) COMING BACK TO LIFE AFTER BILLION YEARS OF BEING DORMANT.

Is Destiny an aspect of the Supreme Inventor?

If yes, what is it's mechanism of operation?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by fijiuba: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
I've been trying to understand this thread
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
fijiuba:
I've been trying to understand this thread
... The thread is all about deprogramming you against the mind control of Yahweh aka Satan which is the zombie system through exposing the ways of the wing immortals by me ,secondly exposing the real history billions of years before Adam and this thread serve as a gathering of brain users and gifteds.

How did u locate here?

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:

Is Destiny an aspect of the Supreme Inventor?

If yes, what is it's mechanism of operation?
... Destiny is same level as dream not an aspect . Destiny which is gotten from destination , meaning destination of a human need in a particular place, when a human need is insatiable .
My destiny is to be a rock star , after been a top rock star u wanna be a rock star in a planet ruled by satanists and you are messed up.
It's all bullcrap we wise beings don't discuss destiny but dream , You can't say ur destiny is to be king and u waste a community after been king trying be a governor...thats stupidity.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
Adaibeku:

@Leiylau
A gist for u in Africa in relation to what you discuss with Jimmy . Tiv tribe 300yrs past has been in war with Fulani( A generation of black Arab slaves) and after 30yrs they conquered Fulani .
In 1963 they fell in love with Fulani because of envy on igbos but kept fulani in arms length by avoiding Islamic Religion In their midst.
In 2015 they vote a Fulani party to make igbos cry ,
and 4 years later Fulani kick off the 1700 agenda by killing 6000 tivs and 1200 idomas , them at the spot likens APC next to belzebuul.
In 2022 those plotting desperately to gain entrance to the juicy land of benue dimmed it to use a Reverend father( APC guber ) to accomplish it and the tiv masses rejoiced with the Fulani .
In 2023 Reverend father dreamt were lord god told him that tinubu( a numbskull presidential APC candidate ) is the chosen in heaven . He told people and they rejoiced.
In presidential election they voted him massively ,
Now those who safeguard benue might be doing the right thing by making sure the blind Religious masses hate APC forever .
Since after the election more than 100 Tivs has died
Check this topic and see
https://www.nairaland.com/7600185/50-feared-killed-suspected-herdsmen#121539739
... This guys are Terrible ,I'm not talking of the Fulanis but the so called innocent Tivs .

Do you know if I could wake these dead dudes n babes up and ask them to support an idoma governorship they will rather remain dead because THE LORD GOD THEY SERVE WILL NEVER LET IDOMA WIN AND RULE BENUE.

Ada tell can a nation survive with injustice and inequity ?
What are u telling me first sex war which killed half a million male angels is just because of inequality .
And these fools in Tiv land thinks the land is happy with it. I am not a traditionalist but those aggrieved won't go the way of Lilith but will avenge through the backdoors.

In my word sin isnt word we use but if we may use it

Sins is Ruling while sidelining ur brother the pains go straight to earth's core. On christian earth sex is sin but it can't anger the land or send cries to earth 's core
Sin is the sweet discrimination emanating from Ignorance it allows leadership demons upon ur land when competent ones are sidelined and crooks are elected to scorn ur fellows, while on christian earth gayism and robbing banks are sins wat don't provoke the land
Nothing pains the soil like injustice and inequity, Adaibeku go and tell Tiv people to allow idoma rule ,it's the first step to many steps of peace in benue state

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
SisterFire:
... Destiny is same level as dream not an aspect . Destiny which is gotten from destination , meaning destination of a human need in a particular place, when a human need is insatiable .
My destiny is to be a rock star , after been a top rock star u wanna be a rock star in a planet ruled by satanists and you are messed up.
It's all bullcrap we wise beings don't discuss destiny but dream , You can't say ur destiny is to be king and u waste a community after been king trying be a governor...thats stupidity.
If dream is not an aspect of the Creator, then what are the complete 6 aspects of him?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
SisterFire:

I read an interview where an alien mentioned Yahweh as part of the Old Empire entity who are considered unjust and hostile. The alien said he is part of the Domain Expeditionary force and they control 1/4 of the physical universe.
He said both sides have been at war and there was a serious war between 1350AD and 1000AD where the Domain Expeditionary force won because nobody can conquer them in battle.
He mentioned the earth as a prison planet where souls get trapped after death and memories wiped and sent back here again.

What do you know about these two enemies?
What can you say pertaining the points he raised?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Adaibeku:
What did you think about hausafulani and their not wanting igbos to taste presidency ? Is karma really aware?
...Just like Tiv and idoma , Hausa does same to igbos even a hungry half past dead Almajiri on the street will rather die than allow igbos rule .

In your human world their is this sweetness and joy in discriminating and injustice against even ur blood brothers .
Read my lips nothing curses the land like inequity and injustice against those u share a land or sovereignty with.
These guys don't care how their leaders works but never allow igbos rule is the key to their happiness.oh yes ... Yoruba will be so wise not to join because they share same blood with the igbos ,

Now how karma does it

AMAKA LA SEXY

Billions coming to northern Politicians has few or no search lights on it (unlike south east that has many eyes watching every allocations coming to states), while those who supposed to do something about allocations are asked to pray pray pray and from that billions, couple of thousands are brought to cook the Allah's meal after a week u ( Politician )are called Allah sent while the billions enters ur pocket .

When it's time for jollification who do this Northern Politicians call to Abuja hotels , Dubai hotels and south African hotels ?

Amaka , chichi la hot , Stacy , Wendy Kim , mizify all from south east I kid u not I am into this field sometime ago , Yoruba otunbas and Politicians will prefer Yoruba girls and few igbos. Hausa politicians will go for Igbo girls .
They buy houses, cars for chichi la hot , Wendy , Kim amaka etc after paying her millions per night , these girls has brothers whom Alhaji sents to abroad .
Come to east and see structures Abuja babes dey build with 90% money mainly from Hausa Alhaji . These girls are into real estates while their brothers are in abroad seaports throwing down nic nacs which are sold in billions . Even Gays amongst them go for handsome Igbo dudes.
While these Hausas pray 6 times daily and wish igbos evil in their hearts amidst excruitiating poverty

W.D.K.Y.M.U.S

What dosent kill u makes u stronger, Not ruling Nigeria can't kill igbos but only makes them stronger in decision makings ...these guys will choose death than poverty , no other tribe reasons these way , They use that pains of not ruling Nigeria and lots of hate( they don't know is Envy ) from other tribe ( including ikwerre my tribe , yes their forefathers offended us ) to run their daily and lifetime activities . Self painful experience wisens up a human ,but tribal painful experience wisens up a tribe .

KARMA PROPER

Boko haram
Bandits
Fulani herdsmen has rendered north in desolation because inequity brings chaos unimaginable in your land , Same with imo state and benue who never allowed some section rule with the Osu discrimination ...u can see wat militants and unknown gunmen Does there

NOTHING TAKES PAINS TO THE FIRE BURNING AT CORE EARTH LIKE INEQUITY AND INJUSTICE,
WHEN I SEE YORUBAS COMPLAIN IGBOS ARE THESE N THAT ,I LAFF INSIDE ME, THESE GUYS DONT EVEN REACT TO SO MUCH INTIMIDATIONS FACING THEM BUT PEOPLE POKE AT THEM because RELIGION MADE U HUMANS WEAK
WHAT IGBOS FACED TODAY WAS WAT FEMALE ANGELS FACED AROUND 200MILLION BC WHICH MADE THEM WIPE OUT MANY MALE ANGELS WHO ENJOYS HATE ON THE WOMEN , THAT WAS HOW LILITH WAS KNOWN

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:

I read an interview where an alien mentioned Yahweh as part of the Old Empire entity who are considered unjust and hostile. The alien said he is part of the Domain Expeditionary force and they control 1/4 of the physical universe.
He said both sides have been at war and there was a serious war between 1350AD and 1000AD where the Domain Expeditionary force won because nobody can conquer them in battle.
He mentioned the earth as a prison planet where souls get trapped after death and memories wiped and sent back here again.

They are Antichrists and satanists oh yeah ... Were did u get this , who again talk about this two and their wars ?

... Over time we have one satanic order Headed by Yahweh and Allah ( I was inconsequential then )
but different Antichrist order

First Antichrists order was known as Sun Ore or sol ore
Which consists of mighty winged humanoids immortals of the sun, they fought so bloodily and fiercely that earth nearly divided in 2 , they dimmed it childish after the war( Armageddon ) and abandoned it then red serpents hold onto it After billions of years the Anu Antichrists order and red serpents order fought against the satanic hegemony. By then I have left with a Scandi-deutsch immortal Since then it has been Leagues of red draconians and reptiles against human Satanists led by Jesus Christ till date. Whenever u hear of world war it's Antichrists trying to push back satanists , but because the system is zombified they call those who pushes them back terrorists and them innocent ones but this present Antichrists marching from Russia are wiser since Jesus Christ isnt around . The satanists are waiting eagerly for him but he is sent on Galatical exile
I know if he is around NATO Would have figured how to attack Putin or him( Jesus Christ ) will kill putin himself but the Red serpents are 200steps ahead if Jesus tries that . NATO is handicapped this moment because he isn't around but some trillonaire thinks he will do it without him Jesus Christ helped solely in the destruction of Adolf hitlar and that made Reptilians engage in more bio-tech than electro-combus

Great Ignorance is when u don't know these things and decide to worship yahweh . You will be seen as chicken In the poultry ready to be slaughtered by the two parties.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:
If dream is not an aspect of the Creator, then what are the complete 6 aspects of him?

1: Mother worlds
2: ILLUM
3: Knoúscu
4: karma
5: Avuum
6: Nature

Others arent for ur realms
2 and 3 works mainly together
1 and 6 works mainly together
4 is single and has coordinates with fire at the core of the sun and planet bodies
5 is a multiverse element curtailing the souls and body of the immortals .

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
Jimmythewise:

Controlling of realms is nothing but these systems wise whitemen are against , I am just starting at the grass root with u guys which is Stop Religion .

When u stop Religion √✓
Then u stop politics
When u do stop politics ✓✓
Then stop the satanic media
When you stop the media √✓
Then we are free to grow good vibrations to knock off the prison
But it's just like pipe dream , Religion and Politics weakens Africa and keeps them were pigs 🐖 are kept and the whites who has overcomed Religion are fighting to overcome the satanic politics but it's all just don't add up ... When a brave white guy does his thing now they will call him a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:04am On Mar 08, 2023
daharry:
Sisterfire et all, I have this domain name Earthus . Xyz
For anyone who knows what a domain name is, then you know what it means..
I'm being compelled to show you this domain name if you'd like it..
Cause like it or not, the light movement has begun(although so has it been), and like it or not we all need our own space devoid of derailers up there..
You can build a website on it where no mods would ban you..
Waiting for your response
That's cool. Hi
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by daharry(m): 1:52am On Mar 08, 2023
SisterFire:
That's cool. Hi
I never saw your message in time..
For all these Wisdom, you'd need your own space, I don't know how you'd come about it finally.. but in Earthus . Xyz you'd get your own domain name to build your own space.. just like nairaland . Com
But it's yours ..no need to be banned for months

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 2:03am On Mar 08, 2023
SisterFire:
...Just like Tiv and idoma , Hausa does same to igbos even a hungry half past dead Almajiri on the street will rather die than allow igbos rule .

In your human world their is this sweetness and joy in discriminating and injustice against even ur blood brothers .
Read my lips nothing curses the land like inequity and injustice against those u share a land or sovereignty with.
These guys don't care how their leaders works but never allow igbos rule is the key to their happiness.oh yes ... Yoruba will be so wise not to join because they share same blood with the igbos ,

Now how karma does it

AMAKA LA SEXY

Billions coming to northern Politicians has few or no search lights on it (unlike south east that has many eyes watching every allocations coming to states), while those who supposed to do something about allocations are asked to pray pray pray and from that billions, couple of thousands are brought to cook the Allah's meal after a week u ( Politician )are called Allah sent while the billions enters ur pocket .

When it's time for jollification who do this Northern Politicians call to Abuja hotels , Dubai hotels and south African hotels ?

Amaka , chichi la hot , Stacy , Wendy Kim , mizify all from south east I kid u not I am into this field sometime ago , Yoruba otunbas and Politicians will prefer Yoruba girls and few igbos. Hausa politicians will go for Igbo girls .
They buy houses, cars for chichi la hot , Wendy , Kim amaka etc after paying her millions per night , these girls has brothers whom Alhaji sents to abroad .
Come to east and see structures Abuja babes dey build with 90% money mainly from Hausa Alhaji . These girls are into real estates while their brothers are in abroad seaports throwing down nic nacs which are sold in billions . Even Gays amongst them go for handsome Igbo dudes.
While these Hausas pray 6 times daily and wish igbos evil in their hearts amidst excruitiating poverty

W.D.K.Y.M.U.S

What dosent kill u makes u stronger, Not ruling Nigeria can't kill igbos but only makes them stronger in decision makings ...these guys will choose death than poverty , no other tribe reasons these way , They use that pains of not ruling Nigeria and lots of hate( they don't know is Envy ) from other tribe ( including ikwerre my tribe , yes their forefathers offended us ) to run their daily and lifetime activities . Self painful experience wisens up a human ,but tribal painful experience wisens up a tribe .

KARMA PROPER

Boko haram
Bandits
Fulani herdsmen has rendered north in desolation because inequity brings chaos unimaginable in your land , Same with imo state and benue who never allowed some section rule with the Osu discrimination ...u can see wat militants and unknown gunmen Does there

NOTHING TAKES PAINS TO THE FIRE BURNING AT CORE EARTH LIKE INEQUITY AND INJUSTICE,
WHEN I SEE YORUBAS COMPLAIN IGBOS ARE THESE N THAT ,I LAFF INSIDE ME, THESE GUYS DONT EVEN REACT TO SO MUCH INTIMIDATIONS FACING THEM BUT PEOPLE POKE AT THEM because RELIGION MADE U HUMANS WEAK
WHAT IGBOS FACED TODAY WAS WAT FEMALE ANGELS FACED AROUND 200MILLION BC WHICH MADE THEM WIPE OUT MANY MALE ANGELS WHO ENJOYS HATE ON THE WOMEN , THAT WAS HOW LILITH WAS KNOWN

SisterOkunaerere. The thing add up mamalistic,
Tiv people person don see una finish ,
Are Yorubas not among why are they exempted?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 2:05am On Mar 08, 2023
daharry:

For all these Wisdom, you'd need your own space, I don't know how you'd come about it finally.. but in Earthus . Xyz you'd get your own domain name to build your own space.. just like nairaland . Com

Brilliance 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 2:08am On Mar 08, 2023
daharry:

wats the name of the site🙂 I hope owners of the topic can ban intruders .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:46am On Mar 08, 2023
SisterFire:
They are Antichrists and satanists oh yeah ... Were did u get this , who again talk about this two and their wars ?

... Over time we have one satanic order Headed by Yahweh and Allah ( I was inconsequential then )

Which consists of mighty winged humanoids immortals of the sun, they fought so bloodily and fiercely that earth nearly divided in 2 , they dimmed it childish after the war( Armageddon ) and abandoned it then red serpents hold onto it After billions of years the Anu Antichrists order and red serpents order fought against the satanic hegemony. By then I have left with a Scandi-deutsch immortal Since then it has been Leagues of red draconians and reptiles against human Satanists led by Jesus Christ till date. Whenever u hear of world war it's Antichrists trying to push back satanists , but because the system is zombified they call those who pushes them back terrorists and them innocent ones but this present Antichrists marching from Russia are wiser since Jesus Christ isnt around . The satanists are waiting eagerly for him but he is sent on Galatical exile
I know if he is around NATO Would have figured how to attack Putin or him( Jesus Christ ) will kill putin himself but the Red serpents are 200steps ahead if Jesus tries that . NATO is handicapped this moment because he isn't around but some trillonaire thinks he will do it without him Jesus Christ helped solely in the destruction of Adolf hitlar and that made Reptilians engage in more bio-tech than electro-combus

Great Ignorance is when u don't know these things and decide to worship yahweh . You will be seen as chicken In the poultry ready to be slaughtered by the two parties.
The alien made it clear that they know there is a supreme God but they do not care about him.

This is not the only source that has spoken about the wars. I will research them and let you know of the others.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 5:51am On Mar 08, 2023
SisterFire:
Controlling of realms is nothing but these systems wise whitemen are against , I am just starting at the grass root with u guys which is Stop Religion .

When u stop Religion √✓
Then u stop politics
When u do stop politics ✓✓
Then stop the satanic media
When you stop the media √✓
Then we are free to grow good vibrations to knock off the prison
But it's just like pipe dream , Religion and Politics weakens Africa and keeps them were pigs 🐖 are kept and the whites who has overcomed Religion are fighting to overcome the satanic politics but it's all just don't add up ... When a brave white guy does his thing now they will call him a terrorist.
I see how important it is to stop religion. Indeed the alien mentioned it's all part of the Old Empire programming to trap souls.

What is the relationship between this soul prison traps and VOSOD?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 7:08am On Mar 08, 2023
SisterFire:

'You have to understand that some of the races, for example the Draconis themselves did not evolve as a lifeform in our universe. They were dumped here. The were dropped here because they are just a pain. They are incredibly smart, they are incredibly psychic, they are incredible builders, but they are bullies. Their whole thing is control, domination and because there is no race in our universe that can really beat them up and wipe them out, they don't have to chose light or dark, they are just where they are'

This is information from Andromedans who are in contact with someone on earth. They said they want to help but the Reptilians from Alpha Draconis are very hostile and frustrating their efforts. The reptilians eat humans and I think they are behind witchcraft where body parts are bought in exchange for something.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by daharry(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2023
Adaibeku:

wats the name of the site🙂 I hope owners of the topic can ban intruders .
It's not a site,but a domain names, where you could build up a site on it....
For comparison, a domain name is just like a piece of land, where a site is whatever you choose to do with that piece of land (you could choose to build up a personal home, a school, a hospital or even a factory on the said price of land)..
That's how a domain name works..
so with the domain name EARTHUS. XYZ you have piece of land(virtual) to build up your own site ( For any purpose you'd want)
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2023
Adaibeku:

Brilliance 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
How're you? smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jimmythewise:
I see how important it is to stop religion. Indeed the alien mentioned it's all part of the Old Empire programming to trap souls.

What is the relationship between this soul prison traps and VOSOD?
Like Natural Resources - Africans have it in abundance, but know not what to do with them. The White with better knowledge of what to do with these raw-materials uses different manner of cunningness and subterfuge to harness and utilize these resources on your land for their own use!
#VOSOD is like a Terminal/Depot/Operation Base where Souls are gathered for periodic assessment/appraisal/upgrading etc after shedding their material body.
#Soul Trappings otherwise known as Hell occurred when Souls that refuse to utilize their resources(use their head) due to ignorance/programming are hijacked on their way back to Vosod by religious gods.
These Soul serves as fuel(raw-material) that powers the engine of hades!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nia69:
How're you? smiley
nne ke kwanu ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
daharry:

It's not a site,but a domain names, where you could build up a site on it....
For comparison, a domain name is just like a piece of land, where a site is whatever you choose to do with that piece of land (you could choose to build up a personal home, a school, a hospital or even a factory on the said price of land)..
That's how a domain name works..
so with the domain name EARTHUS. XYZ you have piece of land(virtual) to build up your own site ( For any purpose you'd want)

I saw the domain it's costs $11
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Adaibeku:
nne ke kwanu ?
I don't understand Hausa but do you mean where am I?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jimmythewise: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
SporaD8:

Like Natural Resources - Africans have it in abundance, but know not what to do with them. The White with better knowledge of what to do with these raw-materials uses different manner of cunningness and subterfuge to harness and utilize these resources on your land for their own use!
#VOSOD is like a Terminal/Depot/Operation Base where Souls are gathered for periodic assessment/appraisal/upgrading etc after shedding their material body.
#Soul Trappings otherwise known as Hell occurred when Souls that refuse to utilize their resources(use their head) due to ignorance/programming are hijacked on their way back to Vosod by religious gods.
These Soul serves as fuel(raw-material) that powers the engine of hades!
Quite insightful thank you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nia69:
I don't understand Hausa but do you mean where am I?
... Oh lol grin she spoke Igbo language.

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.