Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207289 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ogyunging(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
How is everyone
Great, and you?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ogyunging(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Orayon
Meaning?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:24pm On May 23, 2023
ogyunging:
Meaning?
Orion
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ogyunging(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2023
SisterFire:
Orion
Thanks
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rifleman: 12:32pm On May 28, 2023
Knowing about your past lives is worse than useless if that knowledge doesn't bring you some kind of positive change or healing.

The other fool exposed his ignorance here explaining his unsolicited opinion regarding why he doesn't forgive, in support of his puppeteer. And they all were so quick to call me names for shedding light on their pitiful dwellings of darkness.

Forgiveness, it's a divine and universal law. God's divine laws are kind and eternal and do shatter hearts of stone.

Unforgiveness is SATAns commandment. Amun, you of all people know this.

Quit the masquerade, edit your thread to read satanic codes , etc. Or are also a coward as well as a deceiver.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 7:52pm On May 28, 2023
SisterFire:
... It's good she base her light code there meeting her means interfering .

sisterfire good day❤️...I am back for good smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2023
Margery:
sisterfire good day❤️...I am back for good smiley
From spiritual prison cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 7:55pm On May 28, 2023
SisterFire:

this movie totally explains a deep insight about Lilith...how true is this movie because it kinds of relate well somehow to your narration?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro26B394ZBM

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2023
Rifleman:
Knowing about your past lives is worse than useless if that knowledge doesn't bring you some kind of positive change or healing.

The other fool exposed his ignorance here explaining his unsolicited opinion regarding why he doesn't forgive, in support of his puppeteer. And they all were so quick to call me names for shedding light on their pitiful dwellings of darkness.

Forgiveness, it's a divine and universal law. God's divine laws are kind and eternal and do shatter hearts of stone.

Unforgiveness is SATAns commandment. Amun, you of all people know this.

Quit the masquerade, edit your thread to read satanic codes , etc. Or are also a coward as well as a deceiver.
You possess true wisdom. Only foolish people will attack you for saying the truth
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Margery: 7:59pm On May 28, 2023
SisterFire:

I want you to throw so much light on this movie episode....is lilith truly correct on her submission as against religious slavery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95GGsxxA34

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:49am On May 30, 2023
Margery:
I want you to throw so much light on this movie episode....is lilith truly correct on her submission as against religious slavery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95GGsxxA34
... Lilith is just like any other girl the difference is the height ,weight and wings I don't kñow y a horrible looking creature shud be Lailath ? She is an anakhim
Religious slavery was when the stereotype was dawn on the women and she saw evil on Religion of the triangle that be.
Oppressions and segregations opens the brain of humans to truth .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BarrettMRAD: 12:37am On May 31, 2023
Yo fish,

Which of your winged menace is responsible for this shit right here?:

These people say their winged ancestor came from mars and did their usual mating with the local women to produce this right here. Tell the tea on this one if you don't mind, cos you earlier said mars ain't populated except with alient covenant type things.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 9:13pm On May 31, 2023
BarrettMRAD:
Yo fish,

These people say their winged ancestor came from mars and did their usual mating with the local women to produce this right here. Tell the tea on this one if you don't mind, cos you earlier said mars ain't populated except with alient covenant type things.
...how can typical villagers know what mars is , when ur likes in the city with university degrees don't know what mars is ?
The villagers aren't giants , are they ?
Go and tell those villagers those who fvcks them are beneath earth because I know those feet .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 9:14pm On May 31, 2023
BarrettMRAD:
Yo fish,

by the way ,who are u calling fish ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
by the way ,who are u calling fish ?

Kindly check your mail and respond.

Hope you're doing good?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by orion7: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
...how can typical villagers know what mars is , when ur likes in the city with university degrees don't know what mars is ?
The villagers aren't giants , are they ?
Go and tell those villagers those who fvcks them are beneath earth because I know those feet .
your name. What does it mean ? What language is it ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2023
orion7:
your name. What does it mean ? What language is it ?
Her ladyship seraphim or Lady sorropharam or nefe sekmet .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2023
@Sisterfire @Amunethseranu
Thanks for the response, momma.
Really really helpful.

Will contact you for some minor clarifications.

One love...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by orion7: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2023
SisterFire:
Her ladyship seraphim or Lady sorropharam or nefe sekmet .
what language ? I don’t think it’s a known language
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2023
orion7:
what language ? I don’t think it’s a known language
it's an ancient Egyptian language Amun is lordish and amuneth is ladyship.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2023
wolesmile:
@Sisterfire @Amunethseranu
Thanks for the response, momma.
Really really helpful.

Will contact you for some minor clarifications.

One love...
I have replied
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2023
SisterFire:
I have replied

I know. That was why I thanked you for the response. Much appreciated.
Will put general questions here. But private questions will have to be via mail, if you don't mind.
Thanks dear...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2023
wolesmile:

I know. That was why I thanked you for the response. Much appreciated.
Will put general questions here. But private questions will have to be via mail, if you don't mind.
Thanks dear...
Welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by orion7: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2023
SisterFire:
it's an ancient Egyptian language Amun is lordish and amuneth is ladyship.
is. This the language of nephilims
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
orion7:
is. This the language of nephilims
no language of the Anaks and humans .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by orion7: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
SisterFire:
no language of the Anaks and humans .
I ask because I seem to recognise the language. But somehow I don’t. It’s a wierd feeling

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.