Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207280 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
SisterFire:
sisterfire amunethseranu

quick question

why do ppl have sex with you in their dreams

if the person initiates it, why don't you stop them.

do you bind with souls of those that initiate sexx with you in the dream state..

when you infiltrate a dreamers world, they intimate sex with you, why is this..

I want to know
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amunethseranu(f): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

quick question

why do ppl have sex with you in their dreams
because they think of me what I'm not ... Those scarlet lady succubus thingy that dosent fly in moi la dictionairé. Secondly because I don't feel shy saying l like sex .

if the person initiates it, why don't you stop them
... cheesy Good question, do they really have sex the real way? Absolutely no! Naked Nu*ella saw me looking at her ,she approached me and started rubbing her pussy on my thigh ie beside me and not even near my vulva then she climaxed and shouted blood of Jesus !! Then turn to dust in an evaporation manner and everywhere became void and I waked.
Again ,if she tries to have sex with me and I object in her own world( which she doesn't know ) she might have huge hands to pin me down and if I initiate a teleportation she might imagine me not running at all...when she does it she doesn't know ,it happens in an twinkle of an eye since time is extremely fast in inverseworlds. Sex is a gift of nature and you shouldn't trick a nature's call on a world that isn't yours .

do you bind with souls of those that initiate sexx with you in the dream state
... Yes , I bonded with the girl and she ran away from nairaland because she was scared then I left her be. It's easy bounding with dull someone u don't see on nairaland by reading her previous activities here , I read much on her activities she wrote down months ago then I was calling her name till I fall asleep by 12: 20...she did had sex with a snake because her view was extremely blurred all she could remember is a giant woman .

when you infiltrate a dreamers world, they intimate sex with you, why is this..

I want to know

...it's same as when I talk here people flirt with me sexually and when I opened this thread they made so many sexual comments against me and I am not bothered , the men will fvck ur toes and pour gold dust on her toes thinking they got better of u..
Look around u people put so much priority on sex than gay country like Sweden . Little mind talks sex while big mind talk universe .my dear Every born again Christian wishes himself paradise full of sexual activities and this is not what haters of Religion wishes .
U can't know this until u approach their dreams even my young friend brosom knew this without meeting us .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
Howdy evry1!!!

I gonna share this article right here since I can't do that openly cos of trolls . It talks of leaked true account of hermaphrodite goddesses from Pleidas constellation who found favour in a scientist and drove him in a mouth watering journey above the space to their planets.

I can't read this alone it's too much a mind blowing all in a simple article.

Rifleman read this article it's kept for you spicily free on PDF files not some $90 dollar per annum read. It talks of goddesses codes like what fire 🔥 🔥 🔥 talks here , it shall change your cynical hate on 🔥🔥🔥

This piece right here Mr brosom

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rifleman: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
[quote author=Amunethseranu
u approach their dreams even my young friend brosom knew this without meeting us . [/quote]

Where's the goodness in this types of your activities? Where's the kindness? Where's the logic? Where's the decency

You sound depraved and illogical and destitute of any kind of morality or wisdom. You rejoice in the darkness of your ignorant acts. Can you influence her when she's neither awake nor dreaming? Or that's the extent of your pernicious ability. May you tumble backwards into eternal darkness until the stars fall out of the sky.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
[quote author=Rifleman post=123637562][/quote]Such bitterness and ignorance.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
Leiylau:
Such bitterness and ignorance.
Allow him insult me as if I killed her.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by brosom(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
[quote author=Rifleman post=123637562][/quote] The things of the spirit is foolishness to a mortal.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
brosom:
The things of the spirit is foolishness to a mortal.
You are on point
Read that book up there and see Germany are so primitive not to talk of India and africainers.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by brosom(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Leiylau:
You are on point
Read that book up there and see Germany are so primitive not to talk of India and africainers.
What book?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rifleman: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
brosom:
The things of the spirit is foolishness to a mortal.

Silly immortal chinko spirit, Choose between dying of hunger or a bullet to yourhead. This means you either suffer without food or get killed. Let's see how immortal you are. dummy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rifleman: 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
Leiylau:
Such bitterness and ignorance.

I like you a lot. Your schizophrenia is just at 1% now, I'll wait for you to achieve 100% then we can have an actual conversation.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
Leiylau:
Howdy evry1!!!

I gonna share this article right here since I can't do that openly cos of trolls . It talks of leaked true account of hermaphrodite goddesses from Pleidas constellation who found favour in a scientist and drove him in a mouth watering journey above the space to their planets.

Rifleman read this article it's kept for you spicily free on PDF files not some $90 dollar per annum read. It talks of goddesses codes like what fire 🔥 🔥 🔥 talks here , it shall change your cynical hate on 🔥🔥🔥

May sisterfire remain blessed till eternity
May otematum name be exhausted forever!
Leiylau may ur tap never grow dry

I am almost shaking in horror reading from that thaouuuubi book u listed here , that history of blacks and Chinese is so true o! Olorún shanu mi!!!
Please leiylau is these y Australia has weird trees, grass and animals ?
I am in love with u leiylau this book is same energy as otem's doctor ufo.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
Rifleman:

I like you a lot. Your schizophrenia is just at 1% now, I'll wait for you to achieve 100% then we can have an actual conversation.
brotherly I don't know how to tell you this 🤦 , this babes you attacked has answered by 30yr old question on Australia ,🤸. They are goddesses for doing this , u are wrong attacking them . Omo see fear they catch me dey read an overwhelming truth !

We need more of this and sisterfire sweetheart how come no one blocked this info?

Obiirin Arugbo!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Phillipson02:

I am almost shaking in horror reading from that thaouuuubi book u listed here , that history of blacks and Chinese is so true o! Olorún shanu mi!!!
Thiaoouba prophecy precisely Phil* I'm already on page 63. Take care of yourself I love you too.😘

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
Rifleman:

Donkey ass

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Leiylau:
Thiaoouba prophecy precisely Phil* I'm already on page 63. Take care of yourself I love you too.😘

Yes that's it 🥰 tanks
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rifleman: 10:42am On Jun 09, 2023
Phillipson02:
brotherly

If a king in the waking state is to dream for twelve hours every day that he is a beggar, and if a beggar in the waking state is to dream everyday for twelve hours that he is a king, what is the difference between the two persons? Who is the king and who is the beggar?

Don't get overstimulated by new information to the extent that you begin to venerate what you don't understand. Are you not a God yourself? Or you don't even know who you are to the extent that any one who brings new knowledge to you you begin to worship that person. Stop Being a sheep, use your brain ffs.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2023
Rifleman:

If a king in the waking state is to dream for twelve hours every day that he is a beggar, and if a beggar in the waking state is to dream everyday for twelve hours that he is a king, what is the difference between the two persons? Who is the king and who is the beggar?

Don't get overstimulated by new information to the extent that you begin to venerate what you don't understand. Are you not a God yourself? Or you don't even know who you are to the extent that any one who brings new knowledge to you you begin to worship that person. Stop Being a sheep, use your brain ffs.
Pardon I worship them I was just overwhelmed with happiness last night . They research so much to present us with information beyond our reaches and I am not a sheep please.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rifleman: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2023
Leiylau:
D

I saw what I thought was a donkey posing on the stairs but much to my surprise it was Leiylau.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Rifleman: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2023
[quote author=Phillipson02 post=123672492]Pardon .

It's nice to know you're happy. Good luck then.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
Phillipson02:

... Those are the masters/mistresses of the universe who had no planet but can own as many as 1,000,000 planets if they want ... If you vividly I told sojourner2000 aka Christopher about these telepathic gods . They are real deal in spirituality which is a thing alien to humans on earth...My son Rifleman is attacking me because he knows nothing about spirituality, what if I visit his dream will he track and kill me with hate he has for me ?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Phillipson02:
brotherly I don't know how to tell you this 🤦 , this babes you attacked has answered by 30yr old question on Australia ,🤸. They are goddesses for doing this , u are wrong attacking them . Omo see fear they catch me dey read an overwhelming truth !

We need more of this and sisterfire sweetheart how come no one blocked this info?

Obiirin Arugbo!!!
... It was hidden by sacred triangle who adapted our tag illuminati to themselves but in every 12 their is a Judas in this case a good Judas grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by imagrg(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Cum quickly because I'm tired of this ride.
SisterFire:
Let me cook I'm coming kiss kiss
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Deae sisterfire

What on earth can I do to be as powerful as that alien woman named Thao? She is so freaky powerful are you sure she isn't goddess astalle you talk about here at all times ?
She talked so much good about supreme god and if the interviewer ask her if Jehovah is the one ,she will get angry for such questions.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Same thing ! Same ideology !! Same hate !!!

Same thing

Sisterfire _ supreme Waed
Otematum_Supreme god
Thao_Great spirit

Same ideology

Sisterfire_Build your light
Otematum_ Attain high degree of vibrations
Thao_be spiritual

Same hate

Sisterfire _Yahweh is the problem of earth
Otematum _gods of Religion are trouble on earth
Thao_killing few Religious leaders saves millions.

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
SisterFire:
... Those are the masters/mistresses of the universe who had no planet but can own as many as 1,000,000 planets if they want ... If you vividly I told sojourner2000 aka Christopher about these telepathic gods . They are real deal in spirituality which is a thing alien to humans on earth...My son Rifleman is attacking me because he knows nothing about spirituality, what if I visit his dream will he track and kill me with hate he has for me ?
To show a human how to perform illusions on 10,000 humans ,she has to fake a spaceship accident which shattered to pieces and the human was sliding down a burning Comet in an empty space and she touched him they were back to their ship in space of 2seconds . And the guy was shaking like an Aspen leaf . I need such power for my witchcraft . 👽🤦
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anas09: 12:00am On Jun 10, 2023
Mercury12:

This is blasphemous!
This is deception at the highest order.

The holy bible of which version I would recommend is the king James version which contains the truth about the beginning, The present day world, The end and the promise of God Jehova ( The creator of heaven and earth and everything therein) through his son Jesus Christ to humanity.

I would warn you not to get me started. This is the second time you deliberately quoting me

You said you hate anas09
One thing is sure for me. If a demonic filled human ever hate someone it is because they stand for the truth.
You can't sit here rewrite or justify the acts of demons to humans.
99.9 percent of world problems are cause by demons. The fallen angels scheming and manipulations. Of course they way more intelligent and higher than humans but they fallen and their thoughts are darks towards humans they were told to protect.

Look snake. They don't even love you. They will use and discard you as every of their human subjects.

So leave me alone and go play with your pets
Please don't respond to that Neanderthal. She is not worth the time
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2023
Leiylau:
Howdy evry1!!!

Where can I download?

Do you mind sending to my mail: nnannachristopher23@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2023
Sojourner2000:

Where can I download?

I'm gonna send the PDF file on your Gm.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2023
Sojourner2000:

Where can I download?

sent it already . Do you have a pdf reader ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2023
Anas09:

Please don't respond to that Neanderthal. She is not worth the time
Dumbass retarded shit you got it all wrong . Get your ass outta"here this minute.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by brosom(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Sojourner2000:

Where can I download?

ok I'll message u

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.