Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207699 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
SporaD8:

what do you mean?!
She's banned or on break from NL?
on very serious break .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
Phillipson02:
she is no more! You should continue were she stopped .

She has kicked the bucket?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 2:19am On Jul 06, 2023
Sojourner2000:

not really
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nasri100(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Phillipson02:
not really

Then what happened. We deserve to know.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nasri100:

Then what happened. We deserve to know.

She vanished for more than a week now . I feel so depressed ever since .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nasri100(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Phillipson02:

I noticed shes been off.

Have you tried reaching her personally?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Phillipson02:

But you hear from her?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nasri100:

I noticed shes been off.

Have you tried reaching her personally?
her number isnt going through .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2023
Phillipson02:
her number isnt going through .
woh of her kids ? How do they handle this ,?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
Leiylau:

Their is how she trained her children in a cold and meloncholily way , her former husband the urhobo man will receive caining if he interferes during her discipline. Now the children are now seeing earth differently as everyone ( a long story ) . The elder daughter is now the mum at the moment .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
Leiylau:

She trained her daughter in a crazy way that she behaves like a mother at age 20. Dishing out orders to her brother and cousins that the presence of sisterfire isn't needed at all. She appears like a stranger in her home. Now I know y she trained my step daughter like that .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
Phillipson02:

She trained her daughter in a crazy way that she behaves like a mother at age 20. Dishing out orders to her brother and cousins that the presence of sisterfire isn't needed at all. She appears like a stranger in her home. Now I know y she trained my step daughter like that .
shocked shocked short of words Phillip. She looks like her mum but different in her lips .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
Phillipson02:

Do you hear from her?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
Sojourner2000:

Dafuq bro
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
Wow, is this for real
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
I will try If I can find her in the dream world

She might be trying to reach out over there, nobody knows
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Leiylau:
shocked shocked short of words Phillip. She looks like her mum but different in her lips .
That's her daddies wide lips . But that oval shaped head is Vivian's .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
Wow, is this for real

She has been complaining that her husband wants her over there and rubbishes and Ignorance going on in Nigeria made her have no rethink .
It's hell on earth for me here.

Bigcowhornn
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

Dafuq bro
Don't blame sojourner for being so blunt.
Phillipson deserve a knock for using that Sentence: "She's no more!" to reply my enquiry about Runesh.
That's wrong choice of words!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
SporaD8:

Don't blame sojourner for being so blunt.
Phillipson deserve a knock for using that Sentence: "She's no more!" to reply my enquiry about Runesh.
That's a wrong choice of words!

You got it wrong !!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

Dafuq bro

C'mon.... He said she was no more.... And we should continue from where she stopped... What does that sound like

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
I'm not going to pretend like I know whats going on.... Someone goes MIA and we are just casual.
Phillipson if she had hinted or given a notice ahead that she wouldn't be around.... That would be understandable...

For all we know she just disappeared.

She might have been kidnapped, ran away, or even dead...

I know she can take care of herself and stuff but she is still human here no matter who she was in her past life....

If involving the police to find her is possible then do it... Can't just sit and think she is safe somewhere
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sojourner2000:
I'm not going to pretend like I know whats going on.... Someone goes MIA and we are just casual.
Phillipson if she had hinted or given a notice ahead that she wouldn't be around.... That would be understandable...

I know she can take care of herself and stuff but she is still human here no matter who she was in her past life....

If involving the police to find her is possible then do it... Can't just sit and think she is safe somewhere

She has hinted severally on transiting to the other side, but "only" when things (economy) get better so it doesn't look like she did so out of depression or frustration..

I am in support of contacting the authorities about this,
She would have said something before disappearing, not just disappearing like this,

One thing I have come to knw about her is her blunt courage,
She will say it before she do whatever she intends doing,

So I say we involve the authorities,
This is unlike her,
Who resides in abuja here, let's contact her family
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
Phillipson02:
You got it wrong !!
...all the more thanks to you for being economical with details!
I don't have all the facts, I can only infer from your plethora of rhetorics here.
Phil, you're Yoruba: "Omo eni'ku san ju omo eni sonu lo." ...Weeks?!(emphasis on "S"wink
Before jumping the gun further, please tell us what steps you've taken so far?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
Phillipson02:

She has been complaining that her husband wants her over there and rubbishes and Ignorance going on in Nigeria made her have no rethink .
It's hell on earth for me here.

Bigcowhornn

Bros I know you are lying but cwontine.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

She has hinted severally on transiting to the other side, but "only" when things (economy) get better so it doesn't look like she did so out of depression or frustration..

She would have said something before disappearing, not just disappearing like this,

This is unlike her,
Phil is a family.
@bolded, slash the speculations please - until facts emerge to the contrary, she remains missing(the only fact currently at our disposal)
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
SporaD8:

...all the more thanks to you for being economical with details!
I don't have all the facts, I can only infer from your plethora of rhetorics here.
Phil, you're Yoruba: "Omo eni'ku san ju omo eni sonu lo." ...Weeks?!(emphasis on "S"wink
Before jumping the gun further, please tell us what steps you've taken so far?

owe yin ko ye mi rara but sojourner is kind of right here . I just chose to believe him.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Bros I know you are lying but cwontine.
I'm not lying that's y I was attacking apc people.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sojourner2000:

This your talk relieves me olohun . But she always talk on phone with dangerous babalawo from akwaibom ( I saw his name and was shocked ) and joke with him as if na him boyfriend and they talk about the dead , universe and Spirituality.
She does that whenever she is bored or less busy .I can tell you no one can harm her , if I talk all I know this page will reach 2000pages. If you kidnap her she will wash you kpata kpata laso laso. If not that I had been an atheist many years ago I would have mistaken her as a demon from hell .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

This is unlike her,

Her children are comfortable with her not around due to the training she gave them. She trained them same way a mother dog trains her pup , The elder daughter is now their mum. She is fond of flogging the junior ones while sisterfire is busy laughing and chatting with her friends or watching comedy . If the elder daughter is around at home away from her Ipswich medical school she is seen as aunty N or second mum, no one misbehaves or she beat u to pulp ( because Amaka trained her in boxing and fighting she spent so much on her ) , she once threatened to beat me if I interfere during her beating up her brother . I told her mum and she mopped at me like a cow then shakes her head , so I left . I just pity her only son , the two elder sisters are always beating him though he is taller .

Pls let this be between us here . She will appear if it's a kidnap or harm from human being but truth is that no one can harm her on earth except Ignorance of we blacks which has given her everlasting migraine and HBP . I don't know y she took this Ignorance personal maybe the low energy here is destroying her day by day .
Amaka I know will be very happy if we are happy she is dead.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
Terrezzo2002 shame on u if u yarn say holy ghost has killed her .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2023
Phillipson02:
That's her daddies wide lips . But that oval shaped head is Vivian's .
You said to me you gonn" keep it secret y bring it in here? 🤨

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.