Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,499 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (207526 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2023
BigCowHornn:

grin grin grin grin

You remember recently when you all teamed up to slaughter me here? You in particular refused to rest.

All of you thought i had become weak cos i was not fighting back grin grin grin grin
You thought that useless Unberteeth supporting you could defeat me abi? Me way dey fight day and night for 1 year without rest. grin grin grin

Lolz!!! grin grin grin

The reason i kept quiet then was cos I knew it was only a matter of time before all of you started your own fight. Yes, you didn't need my help for your world to imploded, time was ll you needed. That was the real reason i kept silent and started tracking you. Now look at it.

Bros, me and you see these women together as single guys. I never tried to fvck or go deep with any of them even once. You thought i was a fool. You dated one of them and got married sharply. Now rest and enjoy you no fit.

You are in your late 20s while i am in early 30s but i am telling you that you are way too inexperienced. That time long ago when i used to troll you with... simping puppy .. it's want i was really referring to.

It was clear to me from the beginning that you don't even know what you got yourself into in this marriage. And from the things i have read on this thread in the last 2 days i am so sure about that now.

You don't really know who you married. To make maters worse that woman is too complicated a person to even understand herself. She is into a lot she can't control... her activities and social network are so vast and complicated much of it is veiled in secrecy.

The honest truth is you are in a serious mess that is bigger than you and there is no easy way out.

Let me give you an example.. you see this same Vivian aka Sisterfire you are looking for alongside PapaNnamdi and others here? In your heart you know she is not really missing. Truth is you simply don't know where she is. But do you notice that neither Analqueenluci or Adaibeku are bothered? I bet my two balls they know exactly where she is and sex and relaxation has a lot to do with it.

My brother it is handwork enough staying in a relationship with a woman who is attracted to men alone but you go and marry one who is attracted to both men and women. A sex kitten too! What were you thinking?

Let me ask you this, if one of her many lovers wanted her time in a serious way do you think they will come to that house where she lives with you and her kids? No! She will be gone for days or weeks and will only return until they are done with her.

No matter how you look at it.. either through love, marriage or the ability to bring in money... you can never have a monopoly over that women's body. You won't even share.. you will just get what is left after others are done. Know this and know peace. Get used to it.
It what happens when you marry a rich older women as a struggling guy. She has to make the money her way so you have to wait and endure or find the door.

Now you know that lapa lapa Ada is the real source of your wife's money you may want to reconcile with her properly because this apology you dropped here is useless. Igbo women, especially the wealthy ones are hard to please and hardly ever forgive. You go beg tire and still get nothing.

And stop trying to portray Ada as a heavenly angel will you? It makes you look very confused.

Ada is just a another normal woman from my money-worshiping Igbo tribe. I know her yellow beauty type well... they plenty for Igbo land. One thing they all have in common is their love for money, easy life and enjoyment. Them no dey take eye see rich men of any age. Once they do they will open their vagina wide and close it around him... no escape until they finish his money. I am not surprised at all that Ada is married to a rich old man. It's the way of most beautiful igbo girls.
If truly Ada is spending that much on Vivian you will need to sit your ass down and reason your life because legal marriage or not you are just a second husband. The first and real husband get toto. She get money so na she get control. Get used to it and stop crying.

We American's have a saying..... Money talks bullshit works.
You will work as bullshit until you have money of your own.

Now compare you life to mine...
The girl i married is very young. If you ask her she will say 23 cos of her big size and eagerness to be seen as matured but she will make 20 this December. I met her a virgin church girl while on holiday at my Aunt's place in Delta state. Very tall, big for her age and beautiful... yellow like Ada (a lot of igbo girls are). She was a student at the College of Education and her father was an elder in my Aunt's church.

Na so the girl go dey come our house come 'greet and help' my widowed aunt almost everyday and na only me dey house almost everyday grin. All of them knew but no one talk till she get belle.

Everyone said i must marry her but i refused. Who wants to get tied down when the enjoyment of life is wide open?

Na so her father collect her phone and ship her away to where i don't know.
My aunt carry the matter for head say i wan spoil her good name for church. My passport got ceased, my car key vanished, i collect at least two slap and many blow.. i see shege for that old woman hand and i am way bigger and taller than her oooo.. a grwon man with beards. grin

Las las i agreed for peace to reign, but i was still dragging my feet until that girl dropped a son and i saw her picture. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Apparently they sent her to the village where she was eating good food and staying one place for months. Never knew child birth and good food works wonders on a woman's body. Na speed i take marry after that.

Now if i talk all her family even her father and bothers listen and do what i want. I even send the old man on errands.. he is the one i sent to negotiate the big land i want to rent for my aunt to farm yams next year.
The girl herself is a wonderful blessing, very submissive but to me alone. To other people she is fire and won't even talk to other guys when they talk to her. No one is bothered that she dropped out of school because i can send her back anytime i want. In fact she is starting at Unilage next year.
All this won't be possible if i did not have money of my own and a lot of it.

You see that dollars i post on my profile? You know how many girls don dm me form this forum just because of it? E get why i write.... I don't respond to emails.. in my signature. it's been there over a year now.

My brother make money or you go serve money.

Simple!

My brother, make money then just dey

So bigcowhorn get sense like this , hian
Revelations everyday..
My eyes and ears don full .

Oh my😀
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
Universal code grin grin grin grin grin

What a shame!

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Kingsteve(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
[quote author=BigCowHornn post=124488204][/quote]

Lol
This man...you too?
Una still full ground!
Oya na...
cool

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
terrezo2002:
Universal code grin grin grin grin grin

What a shame!
this ode are you still breathing??! cheesy

So you still dey alive??! cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
BigCowHornn:

grin grin grin grin

You remember recently when you all teamed up to slaughter me here? You in particular refused to rest.

All of you thought i had become weak cos i was not fighting back grin grin grin grin
You thought that useless Unberteeth supporting you could defeat me abi? Me way dey fight day and night for 1 year without rest. grin grin grin

Lolz!!! grin grin grin

The reason i kept quiet then was cos I knew it was only a matter of time before all of you started your own fight. Yes, you didn't need my help for your world to imploded, time was all you needed. That was the real reason i kept silent and started tracking you. Now look at it.

Bros, me and you see these women together as single guys. I never tried to fvck or go deep with any of them even once. You thought i was a fool. You dated one of them and got married sharply. Now rest and enjoy you no fit.

You are in your late 20s while i am in early 30s but i am telling you that you are way too inexperienced. That time long ago when i used to troll you with... simping puppy .. it's want i was really referring to.

It was clear to me from the beginning that you don't even know what you got yourself into in this marriage. And from the things i have read on this thread in the last 2 days i am so sure about that now.

You don't really know who you married. To make maters worse that woman is too complicated a person to even understand herself. She is into a lot she can't control... her activities and social network are so vast and complicated much of it is veiled in secrecy.

The honest truth is you are in a serious mess that is bigger than you and there is no easy way out.

Let me give you an example.. you see this same Vivian aka Sisterfire you are looking for alongside PapaNnamdi and others here? In your heart you know she is not really missing. Truth is you simply don't know where she is. But do you notice that neither Analqueenluci or Adaibeku are bothered? I bet my two balls they know exactly where she is and sex and relaxation has a lot to do with it.

My brother it is handwork enough staying in a relationship with a woman who is attracted to men alone but you go and marry one who is attracted to both men and women. A sex kitten too! What were you thinking?

Let me ask you this, if one of her many lovers wanted her time in a serious way do you think they will come to that house where she lives with you and her kids? No! She will be gone for days or weeks and will only return until they are done with her.

No matter how you look at it.. either through love, marriage or the ability to bring in money... you can never have a monopoly over that women's body. You won't even share.. you will just get what is left after others are done. Know this and know peace. Get used to it.
It what happens when you marry a rich older women as a struggling guy. She has to make the money her way so you have to wait and endure or find the door.

Now you know that lapa lapa Ada is the real source of your wife's money you may want to reconcile with her properly because this apology you dropped here is useless. Igbo women, especially the wealthy ones are hard to please and hardly ever forgive. You go beg tire and still get nothing.

And stop trying to portray Ada as a heavenly angel will you? It makes you look very confused.

Ada is just a another normal woman from my money-worshiping Igbo tribe. I know her yellow beauty type well... they plenty for Igbo land. One thing they all have in common is their love for money, easy life and enjoyment. Them no dey take eye see rich men of any age. Once they do they will open their vagina wide and close it around him... no escape until they finish his money. I am not surprised at all that Ada is married to a rich old man. It's the way of most beautiful igbo girls.
If truly Ada is spending that much on Vivian you will need to sit your ass down and reason your life because legal marriage or not you are just a second husband. The first and real husband get toto. She get money so na she get control. Get used to it and stop crying.

The girl i married is very young. If you ask her she will say 23 cos of her big size and eagerness to be seen as matured but she will make 20 this December. I met her a virgin church girl while on holiday at my Aunt's place in Delta state. Very tall, big for her age and beautiful... yellow like Ada (a lot of igbo girls are). She was a student at the College of Education and her father was an elder in my Aunt's church.

Na so the girl go dey come our house come 'greet and help' my widowed aunt almost everyday and na only me dey house almost everyday grin. All of them knew but no one talk till she get belle.

Everyone said i must marry her but i refused. Who wants to get tied down when the enjoyment of life is wide open?

My aunt carry the matter for head say i wan spoil her good name for church. My passport got ceased, my car key vanished, i collect at least two slap and many blow.. i see shege for that old woman hand and i am way bigger and taller than her oooo.. a grwon man with beards. grin

Las las i agreed for peace to reign, but i was still dragging my feet until that girl dropped a son and i saw her picture. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Apparently they sent her to the village where she was eating good food and staying one place for months. Never knew child birth and good food works wonders on a woman's body. Na speed i take marry after that.

Now if i talk all her family even her father and bothers listen and do what i want. I even send the old man on errands.. he is the one i sent to negotiate the big land i want to rent for my aunt to farm yams next year.
The girl herself is a wonderful blessing, very submissive but to me alone. To other people she is fire and won't even talk to other guys when they talk to her. No one is bothered that she dropped out of school because i can send her back anytime i want. In fact she is starting at Unilage next year.

You see that dollars i post on my profile? You know how many girls don dm me form this forum just because of it? E get why i write.... I don't respond to emails.. in my signature. it's been there over a year now.

Simple!
lengthy epistle of directionless crap

Epic gibberish

By the way Who asked you for this useless sermon??! cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
Gromilla010:
this ode are you still breathing??! cheesy

So you still dey alive??! cheesy
cheesy grin grin
Cockroach

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
Guys... I just bleeped a girl and she is telling me that I need to know that she is a gorgon.... She says she was trying to tell me earlier but I didn't listen.

I waved it off as a joke but she insisted she wasn't playing around and even said I would understand when I see proof soon.

And lastly she said I shouldn't worry much because she don't bite...

Abeg... Wetin be gorgon??

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by orion7: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sojourner2000:
Guys... I just bleeped a girl and she is telling me that I need to know that she is a gorgon.... She says she was trying to tell me earlier but I didn't listen.

I waved it off as a joke but she insisted she wasn't playing around and even said I would understand when I see proof soon.

lol. Wahal

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Gromilla010: 1:40am On Jul 20, 2023
terrezo2002:

cheesy grin grin
Cockroach
so you never die??! cheesy

So you are still breathing??! cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 4:42am On Jul 20, 2023
Sojourner2000:

Gorgon is an ancient Greek word used to refer to a woman who is also a snake or half woman half snake. Here in Africa, when used, it tends to have a spiritual inclination... a woman physically but a snake spiritually.

Even the bible warns about principalities and powers of this world... dark powers opposed to all that is good... including your progress in life as a simple man who is not even looking for trouble.

Not everything you see in skirt is meant to be fvcked.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2023
Gromilla010:
so you never die??! cheesy

So you are still breathing??! cheesy
I can't die.

When will you repent and live a meaningful life?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Gorgon is an ancient Greek word used to refer to a woman who is also a snake or half woman half snake. Here in Africa, when used, it tends to have a spiritual inclination... a woman physically but a snake spiritually.

Even the bible warns about principalities and powers of this world... dark powers opposed to all that is good... including your progress in life as a simple man who is not even looking for trouble.

Not everything you see in skirt is meant to be fvcked.

Okay... So what are the implications

I'm still not satisfied with the answers.... What's a gorgon looking for here all the way from Greece
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 9:16am On Jul 20, 2023
Papannamdi sporad8 Leiylau what do you guys know about this gorgon stuff.

That reminds me, I noticed Leiylau hasn't said much about sisterfire recently
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2023
Sojourner2000:

That's because she knows what we don't know
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2023
Sojourner2000:

I knw she just wants to scare you,
Maybe for commitment
Gorgon or no gorgon,
She has less powers as a mortal on earth
Your mind is your weapon. Fear nothing, bleep her again and again, nothing's gonna happen, she just says things to mess with your mind,

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2023
Sojourner2000:

I'm still not satisfied with the answers.... What's a gorgon looking for here all the way from Greece

You are not a fast learner.

Is Jerry, Donald, David or Orton African names ? Yet they are used here,. You have heard them used. Does this mean that all the Jerry's Donald's and David's in Europe and America were brought Here?

You no try at all.

Goggle ... Medusa the gorgon in Greek folklore.. and see if she looks like the babe you fvcked. grin

Your case is not strange to me it's why I put mouth. About 5 years ago my guy wanted to get married to a nice girl of about 18.

We visited a church were a vision warned him against it. We didn't tell the vusioner anything before that. She just knew. ...

she pointed at my guy.... You are planning to get married soon. The girl you want to marry is from the water. She is half snake. If you marry her she will drain your success in life. You'll always be struggling to survive ..

Na so this guy begin trace all his business problems to the day the girl walked into his life and started having sex with him.

Business problems. It was the reason why we went there. When confronted the girl didn't even know. She was a Catholic too

Your girl seems to know but you no gree listen to her warmings

Some call this category of beings ogbange, water children etc.. they have many names. Don't let that fancy gorgon name confuse you as to what you are dealing with

Be careful. The danger is real
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
BigCowHornn:

You are not a fast learner.

Is Jerry, Donald, David or Orton African names ? Yet they are used here,. You have heard them used. Does this mean that all the Jerry's Donald's and David's in Europe and America were brought Here?

You no try at all.

Goggle ... Medusa the gorgon in Greek folklore.. and see if she looks like the babe you fvcked. grin

Your case is not strange to me it's why I put mouth. About 5 years ago my guy wanted to get married to a nice girl of about 18.

We visited a church were a vision warned him against it. We didn't tell the vusioner anything before that. She just knew. ...

she pointed at my guy.... You are planning to get married soon. The girl you want to marry is from the water. She is half snake. If you marry her she will drain your success in life. You'll always be struggling to survive ..

Na so this guy begin trace all his business problems to the day the girl walked into his life and started having sex with him.

Business problems. It was the reason why we went there. When confronted the girl didn't even know. She was a Catholic too

Your girl seems to know but you no gree listen to her warmings

Some call this category of beings ogbange, water children etc.. they have many names. Don't let that fancy gorgon name confuse you as to what you are dealing with

Be careful. The danger is real

Lol
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
Mennnn...what a time to be alive..glad to have witnessed the very climax of this thread..what a show!!..lol smh
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by bigslim213(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
Dude we had our differencies..but i got to admit u are the biggest MVP on this thread without a doubt..even if you might not be 100% right..but people's actions on this thread is a reason to believe you were and have been right all along.tho i question your methods..but your words are very profound.you dey see well....you earned my RESPECT..big ups man.
BigCowHornn:

grin grin grin grin

Lolz!!! grin grin grin

The reason i kept quiet then was cos I knew it was only a matter of time before all of you started your own fight. Yes, you didn't need my help for your world to imploded, time was all you needed. That was the real reason i kept silent and started tracking you. Now look at it.

Simple!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by terrezo2002(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
bigslim213:
Dude we had our differencies..but i got to admit u are the biggest MVP on this thread without a doubt..even if you might not be 100% right..but people's actions on this thread is a reason to believe you were and have been right all along.tho i question your methods..but your words are very profound.you dey see well....you earned my RESPECT..big ups man.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AndrewTate(m): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2023
I miss sisterfire 😓
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2023
Phillipson02 dont listen to rubbish that hypocrites,shameless,senseless bigcowhorn types up there,i hav known vivian,ada and others here for the past 3 years when i was still in SA.
Although i hav never seen any of them before nor never contacts them but i do follow their comments on nairaland everyday,especialy Otem, SisterFire,Adaibeku,i use two names on nairaland,this one and LordCenturion. Vivian is very close to my heart,she's a very special human with a beautiful soul alongside ada,they are nice ladies with sense of humour i really love those ladies,each of these ladies including Leiylau are far greater than 1million BigCowHornn types of men.
i remembered from the begining of this thread when a rapist bigcowhorn was trying to seduce vivian,he turned agaist her when she didnt give him an attention. Now he raped that underage girl that eventualy become his baby mama,and now he was busy yarning rubbish here,u are very lucky that u didnt do such here in south west region,u wil be cooling in prison.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2023
Am very sure that vivian wil be back soon,its not the first time she wil disappear,may be someone like BigCowHornn provoke her or she's busy with something, even Otem cant be found for almost 10 months now but he's stil breathing.
Am very disappointed in Phillipson02 to type all those things online agaist vivian and ada,u didnt behav like a man,although u've apologise but i wil advised u to cilck edit button and erase those things u wrote about Adaibeku.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2023
Sojourner2000:

Gorgon is half snake/half human,but any reincarnate gorgon currently alive are all harmless,they are just normal human cuz they would have looses all their power as homo sapiens,in fact such kind of ladies are good fortune for any lucky guy that got engaged with them, i learned remi tinubu,nancy pelosi are both gorgon princess. Am very sure that the lady may be playing prank on u,maybe she has red or heared about gorgons somewhere.nothing to worry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
GodSaklek:
Phillipson02 dont listen to rubbish that hypocrites,shameless,senseless bigcowhorn types up there,i hav known vivian,ada and others here for the past 3 years when i was still in SA.
Although i hav never seen any of them before nor never contacts them but i do follow their comments on nairaland everyday,especialy Otem, SisterFire,Adaibeku,i use two names on nairaland,this one and LordCenturion. Vivian is very close to my heart,she's a very special human with a beautiful soul alongside ada,they are nice ladies with sense of humour i really love those ladies,each of these ladies including Leiylau are far greater than 1million BigCowHornn types of men.
i remembered from the begining of this thread when a rapist bigcowhorn was trying to seduce vivian,he turned agaist her when she didnt give him an attention. Now he raped that underage girl that eventualy become his baby mama,and now he was busy yarning rubbish here,u are very lucky that u didnt do such here in south west region,u wil be cooling in prison.
GodSaklek:
Am very sure that vivian wil be back soon,its not the first time she wil disappear,may be someone like BigCowHornn provoke her or she's busy with something, even Otem cant be found for almost 10 months now but he's stil breathing.
Am very disappointed in Phillipson02 to type all those things online agaist vivian and ada,u didnt behav like a man,although u've apologise but i wil advised u to cilck edit button and erase those things u wrote about Adaibeku.

When they told your father to stop raping underage mad girls in the market and cumming inside them he refused now look at the result?...
A hypocritical shameless, senseless, confused, manner-less ode of a child rapist with bad English even after 19 years of counting bridges in SA. A busy body who puts his bacteria infested nose where he is not called or mentioned.

After your first break in 3 years you could have just resumed your destiny of being Vivian's love sick little man without mentioning me indirectly to be your witness. Not one or two but several mentions... Haba!!!!

To be clear, you found this thread 1 year after i had it moved here from Romance section where your goddess first started it and in the 3 years since then you say you've come to know her so well the two of you are close!
Truly you deserve an award. Just look below and collect it right up your ass!!!!!! grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
GodSaklek:

Me? I'm very disappointed in your father. I mean a condom well used years ago would have saved me the time and data spent in responding to your nonsense today.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
Still finding the dead,

I only saw ANUBIS

and didn't get the answer I was looking for, draw your conclusions .

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Robnectar(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2023
Unah don cast dis junction,.. lugbe and gwagwalada peoplegrin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Me? I'm very disappointed in your father. I mean a condom well used years ago would have saved me the time and data spent in responding to your nonsense today.
Big-cow-head or what is ur name,mr english teacher,u joined vivian thread because of the headline topic she first use before she later change it,we see ur behavior then,u try to seduce her,thats why u are bitter toward her up till today,i kwn that u jealous of Phillipson02,i dont knw ur problem,actualy u've got a toddler as a baby mama,truth be told, u know ursef that u are guilty of taking the advantage to molest one of the minor that visit ur parent place that end up in pregnancy,guilty conscient has overwhelmd u,thats why u quick to attack me,i expose u?,am sorry,i wil say no more,how i got to know?,u wil be shock if i tell u,but let leave that. No fight between us,cuz we gonna gain nothing from it.
one love
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
Still finding the dead,
I only saw ANUBIS

and didn't get the answer I was looking for, draw your conclusions .
How,can u explain further,what are u looking for,how did u meet anubis?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2023
Am now reading thao story
otem never talk about medusa,am very sure that she has existed before. I want to knw more

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.