Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,322 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (209578 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2023
BigCowHornn:

@bolded
Stop decieving yourself. No one really understands the horror you write.
Then why are u wailing if u dont undastnd the chinese i wrote?,very dumb with dull brain,even ur writtens get bow leg,i wil neva complain cuz its nothng to me,let me get my smart phone back,i wil burst ur lies on nairaland. Just watch out
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anchor111: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2023
GodSaklek:

Then why are u wailing if u dont undastnd the chinese i wrote?,very dumb with dull brain,even ur writtens get bow leg,i wil neva complain cuz its nothng to me,let me get my smart phone back,i wil burst ur lies on nairaland. Just watch out

In case you missed it, sir, below was his original submission to you.

BigCowHornn:

@bolded
Stop decieving yourself. No one really understands the horror you write.

We just use intelligence to predict the meaning of what we are looking at.

@GodSaklek you deliberately cut out the last sentence that overwhelms your mediocre intellect to type spiteful trash that keeps this needless fight going like a weak woman and you call yourself a man!

This same mentality is why you are suddenly confused or shall we say (let's call it what it is) foolishly ignorant and lacking in common sense to know and appreciate the legal age of adulthood in your country (18 years), and thus refer to a decently married 19 year old woman as child.

Very pathetic indeed, sir. cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2023
Anchor111:

grin grin grin grin You know the funniest part about it? You two morons claiming men are not half the men he is in real life which is why you cannot match his intellectual wit but just keep 'realising and guessing'.

You butt into his conversation with someone else and start hurling insults like crazy market women or perhaps something is awfully wrong with your mentality then turn around to look for who and who are men.

For shame!
Kati-kati ,bigCowHead is behind this account,u think i dont know?,u think evryone is daft like u?,u are using this account to support and applaud ur rubbish comments,even u use it to give ur main account a like and share,stupidity at it highest order,very myopic in brain, cuz
u knw that no sane human wil support ur attitude toward different ladies on this forum especially those that ignore u,.. Just wait am coming for u

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anchor111: 9:18am On Jul 26, 2023
GodSaklek:

Kati-kati ,bigCowHead is behind this account,u think i dont know?,u think evryone is daft like u?,u are using this account to support and applaud ur rubbish comments,even u use it to give ur main account a like and share,stupidity at it highest order,very myopic in brain, cuz
u knw that no sane human wil support ur attitude toward different ladies on this forum especially those that ignore u,.. Just wait am coming for u

Whatever you want sir! But please tone the madness down so we can understand you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2023
Anchor111:

Whatever you want sir! But please tone the madness down so we can understand you.

This one got me cracked up grin grin grin grin. I was just watching how you'll react to his craze grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2023
Anchor111:

If I may ask, what qualifies you as a man? Buzzing around another man's wife with a sick mentality or is that you are upset that the said married woman is not here for you to ogle? What is your problem when you were never mentioned in the first place or where you insulted first? Perhaps he insulted sisterfire in his initial submission to her husband but pray tell me why not let the fellow come out and voice his grivienace rather you are the one agrriviated. Is there something we don't know about your feelings towards another man's wife?
Submittion to her husband,how that one is ur problem,is she ur wife or her husband relative?,u ar trying to create issue between her and her man here just bcuz she ignored ur advances in the past,how her life concern u,face ur issue,talk about ur criminal activities agaist that minor u molested that up in pregnancy. Why ar u too obsessed with SisterFire?,caution ur erection toward her mr BigCowHornn
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2023
GodSaklek:

Submittion to her husband,how that one is ur problem,is she ur wife or her husband relative?,u ar trying to create issue between her and her man here just bcuz she ignored ur advances in the past,how her life concern u,face ur issue,talk about ur criminal activities agaist that minor u molested that up in pregnancy. Why ar u too obsessed with SisterFire?,caution ur erection toward her mr BigCowHornn

@Anchor111 let me break his jagon down for you grin

He is saying that my submission to Philip is his problem because of his many ignored advances to Vivian in the past which were ignored because she is old enough to be his mother.

He is also worried about my dating his mother in the past when she was just 16. I foolishly confessed to that here. grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2023
GodSaklek:

My friend is of the opinion that you want to use me replace your own obsession with sisterfire now she is gone. I told him i will plead with you to let me rest. grin grin grin grin

I'm a married man oooo please ooooooooooo grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Forget married woman and your gbola first. Look below. Shebi na you and GodSaklek dey operate shocked shocked shocked shocked
@ Robnectar,just look at what this guy is writting,can a normal human behave this way?. A paedophile turned rapist
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2023
GodSaklek:

@ Robnectar,just look at what this guy is writting,can a normal human behave this way?. A paedophile turned rapist

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

@Anchor111 just look at what this guy is writing. Can a normal human behave this way?. A rapist turned scammer?

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2023
GodSaklek:

You'll forever need babysitting. grin grin grin grin

I'm a married man ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. E go pain you die grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2023
Anchor111:

My old friend Frau Vivian, who you know as sisterfire is a respectable older woman who is married. Try to show some respect, even in your own obsession which brings you here so very regularly.

From what has been posted up there i can see you are a man of dubious means. Still, you are somewhat above average Nigerians. Know it that all what you have I can afford ten times over here in Germany yet i am not as wealthy as the Big Coward guy you are mocking and he makes his money on the internet!
I havnt believe that u are not that BIGCowHead but if u are not,then u dont use ur brain,cuz if u do,u would have read all the statement that leads to this before u start supporting that animal,go and read all bigcowHead comments that always leads to issue big issue on nairaland,i wonder how that little girl wil cope with this kinds of human.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Just wait till tomorrow. He'll come out and tell you how it is his right to be a fool.

They are just upset the woman feed their weak souls with a feeding bottle is nowhere to be found. Whever she vanishes like this all of them go crazy and Bigcowhorn is their target. grin grin grin grin
What is ur problem if she vanish,face ur life,thats how u use to behave to different ladies on this forum
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2023
BigCowHornn:

grin grin

Just watch the grown men and women throw tantrums at Bigcowhorn. It's very funny. grin
Cuz u are a bitter human,many ladies knws u with many bad attitudes,thats why they love to toy with ur fish brain.. grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Robnectar(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2023
Anchor111:

My old friend Frau Vivian, who you know as sisterfire is a respectable older woman who is married. Try to show some respect, even in your own obsession which brings you here so very regularly.

From what has been posted up there i can see you are a man of dubious means. Still, you are somewhat above average Nigerians. Know it that all what you have I can afford ten times over here in Germany yet i am not as wealthy as the Big Coward guy you are mocking and he makes his money on the internet!

Weyrey, what do u mean by dubious, if nah vision u dey see for my matter, niggah me nah 7to7 hustler, I no b Yahoo boy, u got shiiiiit wronggrin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2023
Anchor111:

In case you missed it, sir, below was his original submission to you.

@GodSaklek you deliberately cut out the last sentence that overwhelms your mediocre intellect to type spiteful trash that keeps this needless fight going like a weak woman and you call yourself a man!

This same mentality is why you are suddenly confused or shall we say (let's call it what it is) foolishly ignorant and lacking in common sense to know and appreciate the legal age of adulthood in your country (18 years), and thus refer to a decently married 19 year old woman as child.

Very pathetic indeed, sir. cheesy
WAIT!,i think am right about this account,continue,u are doing ursef
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Robnectar(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Forget married woman and your gbola first. Look below. Shebi na you and GodSaklek dey operate shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mumu boy, go to d thread and make a confirmation about me, nah scammer wey I dey always burst steady quickly accused me,... If truly u are not a dumbo as dey say, go to crypto thread and make a confirmation about d moniker dat mentioned me, didirin pro maxgrin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2023
Robnectar:

Mumu boy, go to d thread and make a confirmation about me, nah scammer wey I dey always burst steady quickly accused me,... If truly u are not a dumbo as dey say, go to crypto thread and make a confirmation about d moniker dat mentioned me, didirin wan pro maxgrin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Robnectar(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2023
BigCowHornn:

grin ;

Mein alter Freund, ich habe dich hier wirklich vermisst!!!

Don't mind the two fools. That GodSaklek fellow, his stupidity and slow intellect is just painful to watch. Mumu saw i wasn't responding to mentions here and felt he could get always with insulting me needlessly. What he doesn't know is those others quoting me are humans but he's just an animal that's why i took offence.

As for Rob me your cock... Robnectar or whatever his name is he is just taking a break from his career of scam in crypto

Eleribu, go to crypto thread and ask about my activities, tramadol patient, ur crooze don burst abigrin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2023
GodSaklek:

WAIT!,i think am right about this account,continue,u are doing ursef

Didn't even know you could think at all

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2023
Robnectar:

Eleribu, go to crypto thread and ask about my activities, tramadol patient, ur crooze don burst abigrin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2023
GodSaklek:

Cuz u are a bitter human,many ladies knws u with many bad attitudes,thats why they love to toy with ur fish brain.. grin grin

Scammer how far?.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2023
BigCowHornn:

My friend is of the opinion that you want to use me replace your own obsession with sisterfire now she is gone. I told him i will plead with you to let me rest. grin grin grin grin

grin grin sorry dude,i can see that mod has ban ur 2nd account frow commenting,i knw that u hav more than 6 differet accounts,no wonder,i have been wondering how someone wil come from nowhere to support a man like u to attack me,no normal human wil do such,infact mr bigcowHead,u must be an internet fraudster,am 100% sure of this.. The same bigcowhead is in germany,a very succesful internet businesman in nigeria who is more richer and succesful than anchor111 in germany,one person in two place,this is wonderful. @ Robnectar,u see 9th wonder of the world?.
he is a
*fraudster
*stocker
*rapist
*molester
*paedophile
*yahoo yahoo+
*impersonator
*liar
*child traffiker
*kidnapper
*home destroyer
u wil end up in jail soon,let bet it.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2023
GodSaklek:

grin grin sorry dude,i can see that mod has ban ur 2nd account frow commenting,i knw that u hav more than 6 differet accounts,no wonder,i have been wondering how someone wil come from nowhere to support a man like u to attack me,no normal human wil do such,infact mr bigcowHead,u must be an internet fraudster,am 100% sure of this.. The same bigcowhead is in germany,a very succesful internet businesman in nigeria who is more richer and succesful than anchor111 in germany,one person in two place,this is wonderful. @ Robnectar,u see 9th wonder of the world?.
he is a
*fraudster
*stocker
*rapist
*molester
*paedophile
*yahoo yahoo+
*impersonator
*liar
*child traffiker
*kidnapper
*home destroyer

I still remain married. Check my signature.... No shaking... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Robnectar(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2023
GodSaklek:

he is a
*fraudster
*stocker
*rapist
*molester
*paedophile
*yahoo yahoo+
*impersonator
*liar
*child traffiker
*kidnapper
*home destroyer

Mehn niggah is on cheap drugs, nah expired tramadol burst ur brain like dis, e no go better for ur dealer wallahigrin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Robnectar(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2023
BigCowHornn:

I still remain married. Check my signature.... No shaking... grin

Me never marry I still dey find wifey fah 😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2023
BigCowHornn:

shameless fraudster,u are married to a toddler u molested,u took an advantages of her because she's from a poor family and u are stil proud of ur atrocities.,count ursef lucky,but u wil stil end up in jail. I have burst ur lies.
u started raining insults at Robnectar who didnt offend u
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Robnectar(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2023
GodSaklek:

shameless fraudster,u are married to a toddler u molested,u took an advantages of her because she's from a poor family and u are stil proud of ur atrocities.,count ursef lucky,but u wil stil end up in jail. I have burst ur lies.
u started raining insults at Robnectar who didnt offend u
was only surprised as have been following this thread for sometime now,... Ki Lo kan bossgrin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Robnectar:
was only surprised as have been following this thread for sometime now,... Ki Lo kan bossgrin
Ashi'ere ni bobo yehn,he thinks he can bully everyone and go free,this ugly dude do that to different ladies here on nairaland,those that didnt give him an attention wil become his bitter enemy,he wil started throwing insults at them,creating neausance on their thread,u can check his previous comments through his profile,we hav burst his lies today,u can see that he has cool and disappeard ,and his 2nd moniker has been ban. He's a cybercriminal who took an advantage of that tenager,he wil go to jail soon,mark my word.
the guy has a big problems,thats why ladies like to call him out just to catch fun,i wish his toddler baby mama can visit this forum to see her incoming baby daddy's behaviors here... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Robnectar(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
GodSaklek:

Ashi'ere ni bobo yehn,he thinks he can bully everyone and go free,this ugly dude do that to different ladies here on nairaland,those that didnt give him an attention wil become his bitter enemy,he wil started throwing insults at them,creating neausance on their thread,u can check his previous comments through his profile,we hav burst his lies today,u can see that he has cool and disappeard ,and his 2nd moniker has been ban. He's a cybercriminal who took an advantage of that tenager,he wil go to jail soon,mark my word.
the guy has a big problems,thats why ladies like to call him out just to catch fun,i wish his toddler baby mama can visit this forum to see her incoming baby daddy's behaviors here... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Such dumbo won't allow their baby mama use phone self, nah touch light phone him go buy for her, we know themgrin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Robnectar:

Such dumbo won't allow their baby mama use phone self, nah touch light phone him go buy for her, we know themgrin
Check his profile and see what he wrote grin cheesy ,the dude is a dowg,he even follow me in other to check my daily comments. fool..Lol.
Atleast we manage to drive him out of here, SisterFire and others can breath and be happy,the guy has destroyed this thread from the begining... He's a disaster

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.